Discovering Father, & his MONSTER!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's incredible, Kate, "such an amazing pussy," he howled as I thrust back and forth on his mammoth cock.

"I'm glad you like this pussy baby. It's yours anytime you want it," I howled in a hot, throaty voice.

"You are such an amazing fuck, Kate," he snarled as his giant cock began to twitch deep inside me.

"Fucking cum baby," I shouted as he began to fire inside me.

For the next five minutes I kept fucking like a wild person, back and forth over his giant cock until he pushed me forward and his huge cock popped out and the remaining cum spilled onto my ass. He laid beside me and we kissed for an hour, telling each other how much we loved fucking each other.

As we kissed I ran my hand across his massive, rubbery cock. Even soft it was twenty times bigger than all the guys Ive ever fucked. My fathers hands were making me hot as he ran them over my stockings and over my flat chest and big, long nipples.

My father and I fucked in and out of the bed all night, with him leading me from position to position, with a self-assuredness that drove me and my sex starved pussy crazy.

In the bed he would fuck his massive cock into me from behind and even squat on his feet while leaning over me, grabbing my big nipples and pulling my hair and kissing me hard and making me cum all over his enormous shaft. He had incredible endurance, and strength to fuck in positions like this for long periods at a time. His huge cock hit my pussy at so many different angels, that I never felt before.

At one point he was standing off the bed, fucking his huge cock into me as he wrapped his hands around my legs, pulling me to his huge cock with every thrust. As he pulled me to him he powdered his huge cock into me. The way he fucked into me made me see stars as I exploded all over his giant shaft.

With each thrust into my scorching, wet pussy is giant hanging balls slapped against the bottom of my ass. The feel of my fathers huge balls hitting my ass made me go insane. Each time I came my pussy coated his overweight shaft and allowed him to pound into me just the way he wanted.

"You cum so good, Kate," he snarled. "I love the way your pussy coats my cock when you cum," he said in a deep rasp as he thrust it deep, hitting the deepest part of my pussy.

"Oh fuck I love cumming all over your great, big cock," I hissed, "I've never felt so stuffed. So stretched-out," I moaned, as I felt my pussy build to another climax.

As my father was fucking me I was cumming in a flood. He instantly pulled out and lifted my legs behind my ankles which angled my pussy straight up in the air. He than went down on me, eating my pussy as I came violently. He than inserted two fingers in my pussy and two in my ass, and fucked me powerfully.

"Keep cumming," my father snarled as he fucked me like a mad-man using his four fingers.

"OH FUCK,"I yelled as my pussy and ass came violently. I was so delirious, and came over and over in a tsunami, because my father knew just what he wanted to do to get me off.

"Oh god, you really know how to fuck," I moaned, as an intense orgasm washed over my trembling body. I was so glad that he was fucking me just like all of his other teen fucks, instead of being timid like the other guys I've fucked.

The way my father was fucking me and making me fuck him was the farthest thing from being father and daughter. I felt like I was one of his fucks. It turned me on so much being one of his fucks. Fucking his gigantic, in-demand popular cock.

As I was cumming my father went back down and kept eating me.

He held my legs so that my pussy was attached to his mouth.

"Such a delicious pussy, Kate," he said in a deep, husky voice.

"Oh fuck, I can't stop cumming," I shouted as I exploded all over his face.

After I came he pulled me off the bed and kissed me hard. At one point I was on the bed, squatting over his monster cock, bouncing up and down on it as my pumps anchored to the bed. As I was fucking him, a need to suck his gigantic cock and pump him off overcame me.

"I want to suck you off baby. I need to see that great big cock load again," I said out loud as I hopped off his huge cock.

When his massive cock dislodged from my pussy it caused a loud popping sound that filled the air.

The second my tight pussy released his huge cock, it bounced off his stomach with a loud thud. Before it slapped back I scooped it up in my palm and began pumping it as I spit all over it. I flicked my tongue over his huge crown which caused him to roll his eyes and groan.

"So sexy, he said in a raspy voice as my tongue worked over every inch of his giant shaft. "That's it, Kate taste your pussy that coated my big cock," he said in a deep voice.

"Let me see it load again baby," I said in a hot voice as I felt it expand in my palm.

I angled his huge cock to the side, just in case he shot another big load. I wanted to watch his monster cock explode. At this angle I could see it in the mirror on his dresser.

"Here it comes," he moaned and a second later blast after blast shot up in the air, way over my back, and onto the floor.

"Oh fuck, you shoot so fucking hard," I cried out as cum flew out of his cock with an incredible force, in long, thick ropes. "Never seen so much cum," I said in an astonished voice as rope after rope burst from his huge piss slit.

"Keep pumping it," he snarled in a demanding voice as I kept sliding my outstretched palm over his shaft.

I watched in stunned amazement as my fathers monster cock kept hurling out thick, white ropes of cum, so much that it formed a puddle on the floor.

Out of the bed he would pull me to his chest and lift me by my ankles and with one hand would reach for his huge cock and fuck it into me as he tilted my pussy to the angel he wanted and fucked straight into me.

My father held me like I was a feather, as I turned my head to kiss his outstretched tongue. In this position he thrust his huge cock so far up inside me that I came all so hard, it traveled onto his legs and splattered to the floor. At one point he turned me as if he was carrying me with one hand behind my neck and the other behind my knees, and fucked his huge cock into me as we kissed hard.

"You like this pussy baby," I said as we kissed. "I know this huge cock gets so much pussy," I moaned as he fucked way up inside me.

"In all my years you are without a doubt the best fuck I've ever had, Kate," he growled as I felt his huge cock expand inside me, thrilled to be driving him crazy.

Hearing him say I was his best fuck turned me on like mad. He fucked all the time, with the sexiest teens, and to hear him say I was one of his best fucks meant everything to me.

"Oh god, I know you fuck all the time baby. I love pleasing your great, big cock," I moaned as I felt my pussy being stuffed so full. "Cum baby. Fill my pussy with another of your huge, fucking loads. Load for me baby," I moaned hotly, "load for me."

My father was rolling my body onto his cock, feeding it deep inside me.

"Such an amazing pussy," he growled as he exploded inside me.

I nearly blacked-out from the powerful load that kept shooting way up into my pussy. It was like the force of a fire hose. My father filled me with so much cum it splashed out onto the floor.

Amazingly, he kept fucking through his explosive orgasm and put me down and bent me over his desk. He continued to pound into me without breaking his rhythm. I was so horny for my fathers mammoth cock.

All I wanted to do was kiss and fuck and please every inch of his great, big, popular cock. As the hours passed, the hunger to fuck each other grew inside both of us. It was like the intensity of an out-of-control forest fire that couldn't be extinguished.

Although our fucking was untamed and hungry, there were moments where we would just lay beside each other and kiss like two lovers deep in passion. It was so sexy to lie next to each other as his fingers played with my pussy and I pumped up an down his massive shaft lovingly as our tongues twisted in a sexy kiss.

My father was an amazing kisser and had me so turned on with the way he used his lips and tongue. He had an incredible mouth. Just the way he kissed made me so hot and horny to fuck him.

Our torrid fuck lead us to the pool around 4am. As I walked out in my thigh high stockings and high heels the clicking sound of my high heels fueled our arousal causing us to stop every few feet to kiss along the way.

I would always break away from our kiss to bend at the waist and lick all over his huge cock. We had fucked through the whole night, just like he said we would. As the hours passed, our lust to fuck and please each other grew to the most intense level.

We continued our intense fuck by the pool. As the sun came up my father was hammering his huge cock into me savagely while I laid back on the futon couch under the canopy, with my pumps wrapped around his muscular back, kissing him passionately until he roared and filled my pussy with one last load of cum.

His load was so hot, I felt it boiling inside me, and triggered my spasming cunt to instantly clamp down on him, desperate to drain every last drop of cum out of his mammoth cock.

Taking off my pumps and stockings we went into the pool. We kissed and played with each other for almost an hour. It was as if we were lovers. My father lifted me onto the diving board and ate my pussy with his incredible mouth and tongue until I came violently all over his mouth.

When I got out of the pool we dried off as we kissed each other. After I dried off I stepped back into my pumps and walked arm-in-arm with him to his bed where we fucked for another hour. Once again, my fathers stamina was incredible. At 85 years old he had the stamina of twenty guys my age.

During that fuck my pussy never stopped cumming, as my father's massive cock exploded nine different times, in the most powerful orgasms that lasted minutes at a time. My father fucked with a confidence I never experienced before. He lead me from position to position, fucking me just the way he wanted.

He knew how he wanted his monster cock pleased and I was so turned to let him use my pussy anyway he wanted. I was sure all teens he fucked felt the same way. His distinguished looks, his confidence and his huge, inexhaustible cock drove every teen and myself insane with lust, and insane to please it.

We fucked all night and into the morning hours. I never felt more drained physically. I was thoroughly fucked, like never before in my life. My fathers inexhaustible cock had reshaped my pussy, in a way where I knew I could never be content by a small cock.

I woke up to a note from my father. "I'll be back at 11pm. Have that beautiful pussy ready for me when I get back!"

I was glowing knowing my father wanted to fuck me. I slept most of the day, from being thoroughly fucked by my father and that monster cock. During the day I received numerous texts from my father saying how bad he wanted my pussy and that I was an amazing fuck. I returned every text with the same eagerness, as I said I never fucked such a huge cock and that all I could think about was having his monster back inside of me.

That evening I took a long bath in his Jacuzzi tub. In the tub I jerked my pussy off five times thinking about us fucking again. Thinking about his huge cock and how we fucked the first time had me so horny I couldn't stop finger fucking my pussy and my ass, and playing with my hard clit.

I wanted to drive my father crazy so I dressed in a sexy, see through peach color bustier that came down above my belly button. The cups of the bra were see-through, and my big nipples showed through perfectly.

The bustier had four long garter straps attached, and I wore a pair of nude color thigh high stockings to give my legs a real sexy look. I wore a peach color thong that was transparent in the front, which showed my fuck lips right through the sheer material.

After trying on my black pumps I decided to change into my white, open toed high heel pumps. I did my hair and make-up and put on the sexiest shade of red lipstick. When I looked in the mirror I got real turned on.

Seeing the long garter straps run down my sides, clinging to my hips was real sexy, and standing in my pumps made me look so naughty. I was so horny to fuck my father that I bent at the waist and finger fucked my pussy and ass as I took in the sight of my body in the mirror.

When my father came into the bedroom my heart was racing knowing we were going to fuck. He looked so distinguished dressed in a white button-down shirt and a very expensive jacket and pants. He had a presence about him that commanded attention.

I got out of the bed and stepped into my high heel pumps. I could feel my fathers eyes all over my body. They were riveted to me, which was exactly what I wanted.

"Very sexy Kate," he said, stripping his cloths as he looked at me hungrily.

He took me in his arms and kissed me hard while he ran his hands over my garter straps and stockings than over my ass.

I was instantly turned on as he kissed me. Our tongues were probing each others in the most sinful way. As his skilled hands played with my ass and aching nipples then at the sight of his huge, throbbing cock.

After we kissed we were on his bed locked in an incredible 69 position for an hour, re-acquainting ourselves with each other. As I recklessly licked all over his massive, towering cock he ran his hands over my ass, spreading it and exposing my wet pussy.

He than ran his hands over my stockings and garter straps, his touch making my pussy drip. He took his fingers and pulled and stretched on my long, fuck lips as his mouth sucked on my aching clit and his tongue explored the walls of my scorching pussy. After we both came, he fucked me from behind.

He fucked his fat, tireless 13 inch monster cock into me as he pulled on my garter straps. He used my garter straps like the reins on a horse. He used my garters to control the speed of our fuck.

"Fucking so huge," I moaned over and over in thrilled excitement as my father controlled our fuck in a way that guided my ass over his huge shaft.

"Such a deep pussy," he growled, as his monster cock descended into the deepest part of me: way up into my stomach.

I was cumming like a running faucet as I moaned in lust filled pleasure. I was on fire from having the biggest cock inside my pussy and to be fucked by a man who really knew how to fuck.

When I woke up it was two in the afternoon. My father and I had fucked all night and deep into the morning. I was totally spent when I finally fell asleep. I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. I could still feel the aches in my pussy from being stretched apart from my fathers massive cock and having cum hundreds of times.

I woke to the sound of a television financial show. Rolling up a pair of tan thigh high stockings then stepping into a pair of brown pumps I went to him. As I walked to him the sight of his massive cock hanging over his thigh and touching the sofa instantly ignited the launch sequence in my pussy.

"Wonderful," he groaned, in a deep rasp as I walked to him.

There was an intense hunger in his eyes as I slowly walked to him.

I nearly gasped when I saw his giant cock begin to balloon and pulse.

As soon as I reached the sofa I bent at the waist and kissed his enormous cockhead.

"Oh yes," he groaned as his monster cock was awakened.

The second I kissed his massive cockhead it began leaking pre-cum. I couldn't believe that he was ready to fuck again. He shot more cum in one night than all the boys I fucked in a year combined.

Snuggling up to him we started kissing. It was a sexy kiss that had our tongues making soft contact with each other's. For the next hour it was as if we were lovers, just kissing and touching each other with an intense passion for each other.

During that kiss my body had no less than twenty mini orgasms. I was never more turned on in my life. The way our tongues were flicking across each others had me in one continuous deep moan.

As we kissed my fingernails were tracing over the freakish length of his massive cock.

"Ive been waiting hours for you to get up," he groaned as I lifted his giant cock and started stroking his weighty, fat cock.

"You could have come to the bed and taken your pussy," I groaned as I lifted his huge, angry cock.

"Ahh," he moaned as I slow stoked his huge cylinder of a cock.

"A cock this fucking huge shouldn't ever have to wait for anything," I groaned as I twisted my palm in a corkscrew motion from the base of his giant cock to his grapefruit-sized cockhead.

"Yes," he groaned.

We went back to kissing and touching each other. His skilled, soft hands running up and down my stockings then touching my flat chest had me climbing the walls. When he began kissing my inch long nipples I instantly threw my head back and once he put one of my nipples between his teeth while he flicked his tongue across my nipple I instantly exploded.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I threw my head back and came in the sexiest prolonged orgasm.

"Fuck," he groaned as his eyes scanned my body.

As he looked at my legs in my nylons and my pumps his massive cock twitched angrily at the sight of me.

My heart was instantly beating fast at the sight of his massive cock.

"So fucking huge," I groaned as I squatted in front of him and lifted his enormous cock in both hands; the weight of it causing me to moan deeply.

"I'm gonna suck and worship this huge, sexy cock all day baby," I purred.

"Wonderful, Kate," he groaned in a deep voice.

"Fuck yeah. Im gonna blow this huge fucking cock all day long...Umm, gonna suck it and make love to it all fucking day long," I purred, as I lifted it in both hands then kissed his massive grapefruit-sized cockhead.

For the next hour I just ran soft kisses from his giant cockhead all the way down his freakish shaft. My body was on fire as I traced my tongue along his massive shaft.

"Wonderful," he groaned again and again as I kissed all over every inch of his massive shaft in a lust-crazed way.

"Just wanna worship this huge-assed cock," I groaned then kissed it..."Every fucking inch," I groaned then kissed it again. "So huge...so fucking huge," I purred as I kissed the maze of veins that protruded off his massive shaft.

"Perfect, Kate," he groaned as I held his mammoth girth and kissed at the base then worked my up to the grapefruit sized head.

Pleasing my fathers huge cock was the only thing in the world that mattered to me. All I wanted to do was to keep him turned on, and worship his massive cock.

During the next three hours I made love to his massive cock with my hands, lips, tongue and mouth. Time stood still for me as I was in a trance hypnotized by the biggest cock ever right in front of my face.

My tongue would trace over his maze of protruding veins that wrapped his massive shaft. His veins were freakish in size. They were as wide as straws and formed a web around his massive shaft. Feeling the blood pump through his veins and the throbbing of his mammoth cock against my spread-out palms had me going crazy and groaning constantly.

I went from squatting in front of him to the side of his left thigh. In that position he ran his hand through my hair and down my back as I continued to suck his giant cock. The feel of his soft hands and my smooth skin had me climbing the walls. Just his touch had me so turned on.

"Ummm," I groaned as his hand went through my hair then down the center of my back.

I could not believe how my body reacted to the touch of my 85 year old father. I couldn't explain it, but there was something about his hands touching me that instantly had me turned on.

"Oh fuck," he groaned over and over as the tip of my tongue flicked across his gigantic shaft from the base right to his cockhead.