Discovering Father, & his MONSTER!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

"Very sexy Kate," my father said in a deep, powerful voice as he slowing walked towards me while his eyes continued to travel over my body.

His titanic-sized cock bounced from knee to knee in a sinister way as he walked towards me. I could see the confidence and the desire in his eyes. There was a hunger in his eyes that had my body turned on.

As he walked towards me; in what seemed like slow-motion, my eyes were glued to his enormous cock. I kept thinking to myself that it looked longer than my arm and easily five times wider.

"What a pleasant surprise Kate," he said, looking at me with a hunger that had my pussy itching.

"Oh Fuck, I'll say," I said in a throaty voice, as I watched my fathers massive cock swell up completely, curving to the left against his knee, long and as fat around as a baseball bat, as he walked towards me.

"I decided to cancel the rest of my business to get back, to take you up on your offer," he said in a deep voice as his eyes continued to scan my body.

"Oh fuck. So glad you canceled your meetings," I said as my eyes were glued to the biggest cock I ever saw in my life.

"You look as if you were going to fuck tonight Kate?" he asked with a sly grin as he as he continued running his eyes up and down my high heels and my stockings.

"Oh I'm definitely going to fuck tonight," I said in a throaty voice, as I starred at the biggest cock I've ever seen.

"How about you cancel your plans," he said in a deep, resonant voice, as his eyes scanned my body hungrily.

"Umm. Yesss," I cooed as I watched my fathers gargantuan cock bounce off his knee, looking like a giant log.

As he walked towards me my eyes were glued to his monstrous cock. Never in my life could I ever imagine that a cock could be so huge. Swinging from knee to knee with each step my fathers cock was the most staggering sight I have ever seen.

With my eyes glued to his gigantic cock my fathers eyes were going up and down my body. Reaching me he took me in his arms and we began kissing. It was as if we were lovers. Our tongues danced across each others in a lust-filled way that had me moaning and had my pussy instantly wet.

As we kissed his thumbs began running across the tips of my long-drawn-out nipples. This set off the launch sequence inside my pussy. My fathers skilled thumbs began circling over the tops of my wide nipples. His vast sexual experience was so obvious to me. Just from kissing and his toying with my nipples sent my pussy over the edge as I came in a blissful mini orgasm.

As I came my father took his middle finger and ran it through the center of my pussy.

"Nice and wet already, Kate," he said looking me in the eyes.

"Oh fuck, you've got me climbing the walls baby," I said in a hot breath.

"Well lets see just how high of I wall I can get you to climb once I suck these huge nipples."

He than leaned forward and began kissing each nipple.

"So big," he said in a voice that had surprise in it. "I've never seen a pair of nipples this big," he said as he brought his mouth over one and began kissing it.

"Fuck, "I groaned as I tossed my head back from the excitement of my fathers mouth making contact with my fat nipple.

"Huge nipples and very sensitive," he said in a deep voice, as his lips went from kissing each one slowly.

For the next half hour my father kissed and sucked my aching nipples.

I was delirious as my pussy kept exploding in these mini tremors; one orgasm after the other, in an endless wave as my fathers mouth went from kissing and sucking each of my long, fat nipples.

He would work on one nipple than break-off to kiss me. We would linger in a sexy kiss for a minute with our tongues washing across each others. He'd break-off from our heated kissing and move to the other nipple, kissing and sucking it, than back to meet me for a kiss. My father had me in an absolute state of lust.

After half an hour of this repeated pattern he began sucking one nipple while his thumb and index finger pulled the other nipple.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud as my father began sucking on each of my big, aching nipples.

They were throbbing and needed to be sucked. He was driving me crazy by the way he flicked his tongue over each one then kissed then sucked them.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," I wailed as I threw my head back.

The sensations from the way my father was working my nipples were shooting through me like bolts of lightning. A second later I came for what seemed like the hundredth time he pulled me to him and we kissed hotly for almost an hour. As we kissed our hands busily explored each other bodies with a hunger to fuck.

I was going wild, groaning as we kissed like lovers. It was such a sexy, wild kiss that had our tongues darting across each others, inside, and outside our mouths. As we kissed I lifted his mammoth cock to the side of my stocking covered thigh. The weight of it was startling.

I began pumping it lovingly with my outstretched palm. Lifting his cock, my hand could barely go around a quarter of his girth. As I began stroking it I couldn't believe the weight of it. I never felt a cock that was so heavy. It literally reminded me of lifting a heavy log. As passionately as I was stroking his mammoth cock all I could think about was what it was going to do to my pussy. The thought of fucking a cock so huge had my body trembling in terror and in excitement.

Feeling my fathers hands travel up my stockings to my ass then to my long, extended nipples had my pussy bursting in flames. He then went from kissing me back to sucking my inch long nipples.

"I love your huge nipples Kate. Incredible nipples, Kate," he said as he kissed the flat part of each one. "I have to say in all my years I have never seen a pair of nipples as long and as fat around as these."

"Suck on em baby," I moaned in a heated breath.

It was as if I had forgotten that he was my father, telling him to suck on my nipples and calling him baby. He kissed my lips as if to compliment me on the size of my nipples then began kissing each one. His mouth on my sensitive nipples drove me crazy, and with each kiss sent a shock-wave into my pussy.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me crazy baby," I cried out throwing my head back as the excitement was building inside my pussy by the second.

"Huge nipples on such a flat chest.... Wonderful," he said as he sucked on my non-existent tits, pulling the flesh away from my chest.

I was well aware that my father fucked constantly and that he had fucked hundreds of girls. The fact that I had something that no-other girl had was so thrilling to me.

After he stopped sucking my flat chest he kissed and bit each of my nipples.

"Oh fuck," I moaned heatedly.

He then pulled each of my nipples far off my flat chest. This sent shock-waves way- up into my pussy.

"I love your flat chest Kate," he said in a deep voice as he kissed around the edges of my swollen nipples, driving me insane. "Such huge nipples on such a flat chest. So sexy," he said in a deep voice.

As he was biting and stretching out my nipples he skillfully pushed my thong to the side and sent a finger up into my pussy. At this point I was already soaking wet and the fact that it was my fathers finger going into my pussy had me instantly cumming.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I threw my head back from the incredible feeling of being finger fucked by my sexy father.

"God, he's so confident and knows just what to do to turn me on," I thought to myself as I went back to kissing him as he fucked my sizzling, wet pussy, with his probing finger.

"Umm, so wet," he said the instant his fingers went into my pussy.

"Oh fuck. I've been wet for you for days baby," I said in a raspy voice.

Suddenly, I felt my body start to convulse and knew I was going to cum really hard. I felt my heels come out of the backs of my pumps.

My father knew what was going to happen. He had so much experience fucking that he could tell I was about to cum.

"That's right, Kate, let that pussy cum. Let your fuck-hole cum Kate," he said in a deep voice that had me going insane.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as threw my head back and came in a flood all over my fathers skilled fingers.

As I came in a flood over his fingers I could feel his mammoth cock throbbing in my outstretched palm and felt the thick liquid of pre-cum start to flow out of his grapefruit sized cockhead. After I came we kissed as my body seemed to go limp from the explosive climax.

"Let me take the edge off this great, big fucking cock baby. I wanna suck you off," I said hotly as I instantly squatted on my pumps and and starred at the most staggering sight.

When I squatted, I felt the back of my feet come out of my pumps, as my toes pushed down into the front of my high heels.

"Jesus fuck," I said in a deep throaty voice as my eyes ran over the massive cock in front of me.

I instantly put each of my palms against the sides of the giant log that hung down, nearly touching his knee in front of me. Slowly I began running my palms along the sides of his hung, hanging cock.

"Yes Kate,' my father groaned as my palms just ran up and down his enormous cock.

"Never imagined a cock so huge," I moaned, as I made eye contact with him.

"It's big for you, Kate, he said in a deep voice.

I was sure my father had said this to a million girls, as the shock of seeing something so enormous would cause every girl to tell him he was huge. I didn't care that he said this to every other teenage girl he fucked, it turned me on to hear him say that he was big for me.

My fathers cock was so huge and so heavy that it had to rest against his knee for support. It was way too huge and heavy to stick straight out like all the other guys I fucked.

For the next hour I ran my palms up and down his freakish shaft. Instinctually, I would kiss it. It was in a way a person would worship something so spectacular. During this time of running my palms up and down his giant shaft and kissing it all over I would look up and make eye contact with him. I saw his eyes riveted to me.

"So fucking huge," I groaned looking up at him in disbelief that a cock could be so massive.

I put my palm at the base and hefted it to my mouth. It was so sexy to have to control over such a massive cock.

I started by just kissing the huge head and licking it wildly, flicking my tongue across the giant crown as I looked at him slyly. My fathers cockhead was so huge I could barely get my lips over the top of his crown.

"Ahhh," he groaned, as my lips kissed his huge crown.

My fathers cockhead was really sensitive. Each time I kissed it, or flicked my tongue across it, his fat shaft would throb in my hands. The kissing and licking on his bulbous cockhead would automatically start his pre-cum flowing. This was when I pursed my lips over his two-inch slit and dank his incredible pre-cum.

There were times when his pre-cum would flow for almost a minute. I was crazy with lust, as I took every precious drop down my ravenous throat.

"Ohhh yes," he groaned in a deep, resonant voice as I sucked the pre-cum out of his massive cockhead.

Knowing I was turning my fathers monster cock on drove me insane.

I then ran my tongue across one side, feeling sparks in my pussy from the powerful veins that crisscrossed like a giant spider web and ran along the length of his shaft, than to the tip and back down the other side.

At times I would stab his huge cock with my tongue which made it thump off his knee and bounce to the other side. My fathers huge cock was like a giant magnet, drawing my tongue to it, sending sparks into my pussy every time I flicked at it. He groaned which sent a signal that he liked the way I was playing with his great, big cock.

"Nice baby," he moaned looking at me while I basked in the sexy play with his huge cock.

"So fucking huge," I groaned over and over as I ran my tongue up and down the sides of his freakish cock.

When I brought it to my mouth I realized that I would never get more than the huge, baseball shaped cockhead inside, so I knew my hands and tongue were what was going to please it.

My fathers cock was so huge it was impossible to suck like my guys I fucked. What my fathers huge cock needed was to be played with and worshiped, and I was more than eager to do both.

"Spit on it!" he commanded as I looked up and grinned slyly.

"Umm, you know just what you like," I said, looking up at him slyly. "With this huge cock, anything you want baby. Anything," I said in a voice I didn't recognize, astonished by his staggering cock.

I was so turned on by my fathers firmness, I instantly began spitting hot saliva along the top of his shaft, and began pumping it through my palm as my other hand caressed his huge, hanging balls.

His hanging balls were the size of grapefruits! They were perfectly matched for his giant cock. Something inside me told me he could store up and shoot a real big load of cum.

"That's perfect Kate," he said which made me real happy and real hot. There was something about the way he said my name that turned me on and almost made me cum. It made me feel so sexy, and made me forget that I was his daughter. Calling me by my name made me feel more like one of his many 18 year old fucks, and that drove me wild.

Mesmerized by the size of his cock, and his huge, hanging balls, I lifted it against his tight stomach and pressed it in place with my palm. His cock was so heavy and so huge that it went a good foot above his navel, nearly touching his pectoral muscles.

It was such a powerful and staggering sight that it made me so eager to please him. I began licking all over his huge balls. His ball-sack hung down almost 10 inches. It was such an imposing sight. A powerful sight

His huge- ball sack added to making his cock look terrifying. I went wild with my tongue licking his hanging sack and lifting each of his huge balls with my tongue. When I looked up I was happy to see my father looking at me with lust in his eyes. I grinned at him slyly.

"That's wonderful, Kate. Suck my balls just like that," he said as I took one in my mouth and pulled on his ball sack, stretching it out almost a foot.

"So naughty Kate," he groaned in a deep resonant voice, as I grinned at him slyly.

"Ummm. the biggest pair of balls, loaded with hot cum for me I hope," I said in my throaty voice, as I went back to licking all over his towering shaft as I held it in my palm.

"Lot's of cum for you Kate. Lots of cum," he snarled as I let go of his huge cock, as it bounced to his knee and continued spitting all over his massive shaft, and pumping the endless length of it.

"What's it like to have a different mouth and pussy on this great, big cock every night baby," I looked at him slyly than ran the tip of my tongue over his huge crown than down the left side and back up and over the right side.

He didn't respond, but groaned as he watched me tease his huge cock with my tongue.

After I bathed his huge cock in my hot saliva I mischievously flicked the tip of my tongue, over the crown of his big cockhead, like a snake.

"Umm, I like a real naughty girl," he said as I kept flicking my tongue against his cockhead, then kissed it as I looked into his piercing eyes with the slyest of grins.

"Oh trust me, I am real naughty baby, and with this great, big cock, I'm going to be naughtier than ever," I said teasingly, looking up at him with a sly grin that caused him to grin back. I then spit on his huge shaft again and took the flow of pre-cum in my palm and messaged it into his thick, veined shaft, mixing it with my hot saliva.

Abruptly, he took his huge shaft in his hand and started rubbing it against my throbbing nipples. I was delirious from the friction his massive shaft caused as it ran over my nipples, crushing the rock hard tips, bending them almost flat to my chest. I was going wild from the sensation of his big, maze of veins that ran off the sides of his giant cock.

"Such a flat chest," he said in a deep voice as his massive shaft went from left to right. "So flat, so sexy," he snarled as the base of his shaft rubbing my inch long nipples had me wetter than ever.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot," I moaned out loud, feeling my big, sensitive nipples go crazy from the incredible sensation of being rubbed by his huge cock. As his huge veins traveled over my nipples I felt my pussy reach the boiling point and knew his huge cock was going to make me cum, and he knew it too.

"Cum," he snarled. "Let those big nipples cum," he said in a commanding voice.

That did it. For the next minute I came like a faucet all over his huge shaft as he continued to rub it against my aching nipples.

A few seconds later his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier. His huge balls began to slide-up into his massive shaft and it began to expand so wide that I thought it was going to fall out of my hand.

I knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode, but I was also wondering if I should stop him and go to his room and fuck. Although my father was in great shape, he was 85 years old, and I wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming, and all I knew was that I wanted my pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way. Sensing what I was thinking he said in a confident tone,

"Don't worry Kate. I plan on fucking you all night.

I looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking me all night. Something inside me told me he was serious. I was about to find out that he could have easily fucked me for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby," I said hotly as he kept rubbing his giant cock across my flat chest and aching nipples.

My father was moaning deeply, and his massive cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

"That's it baby. Let this great, big cock explode. I know you want to cum," I chanted hotly. It was so hot knowing I was bringing my father off. The control I had over such a huge cock was so hot that I felt my own pussy begin to spasm.

"Gonna cum baby," he snarled.

"I wanna watch it. Load for me baby. I wanna see this huge cock blast," I groaned. "I wanna watch you load," I moaned in a heated voice.

I grabbed my fathers massive cock and pumped fiercely with both outstretched hands. For the next minute foot- long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over my shoulder, hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight I ever saw. As he shot-off I kept pumping him wondering when and if he was ever going to stop cumming. It was as if I was siphoning his huge cock, and that he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the wall triggered my pussy and as I squatted on my pumps I rolled my eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished I continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and messaging it with my outstretched palm.

"Jesus fuck," I screeched, as I watched my fathers load burst out of his massive cock with the power of a fire hose.

I've never seen so much cum, as I looked at the staggering amount that shot out from his huge cock. It was the hottest thing I ever saw as cum was splattered against the wall, dripping down, ten feet away.

We instantly started kissing and I was shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. I could not believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast especially after just cumming so hard and for over two minutes, and for him being 85 years old.

"Oh fuck," I said hotly, looking at his huge cock again, already dripping pre-cum.

"Let's fuck, Kate," he said with authority.

Hearing my distinguished father use the word 'fuck' sent sparks in my burning pussy. I was so turned on by his confidence and his power. I loved the idea that I was with a man who knew what he wanted and always got what he wanted.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers