Discovering Father, & his MONSTER!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so different from boyfriends or the wimpy boys I fucked. My father had a confidence that came from years of aggressive business deals and years of fucking, and knowing he had a huge cock.

"First let's get this sexy thong off. I have to get a taste of this sexy, wet pussy of yours," he said sternly, as he squatted down behind me and pulled down my thong over my ass then over my pumps, as I lifted each one automatically for him.

Once my thong was over my pumps he threw it to the side and put his hand on my back to make me lean forward.

"Jesus Christ Kate," my father said in a deep voice.

I knew exactly why he seemed surprised.

"Not only do you have the biggest pair of nipples I've ever seen, but also the longest pair of pussy lips."

My pussy lips are very long. It was something that made me feel uncomfortable when I fucked guys, as they would make me feel self-conscious.

"Beautiful pussy lips Kate," my father said as I felt his fingers take hold of each one and pull them apart.

"Stunning fuck lips Kate," my father said in a deep voice. "Absolutely stunning," he repeated which turned me on.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"I can't wait to feel these incredibly long pussy lips wrapped around my big cock," my father said which sent a chill through my body.

The instant I saw my fathers gigantic cock I had the exact same thoughts about my long pussy lips wrapping around his log-like girth.

He then grabbed me by my hips and for a few minutes just kept spreading my ass wide than releasing it. I was groaning like crazy, knowing he was spreading my ass wide to look at my open pussy.

"Beautiful pussy Kate," he said in a hot breath as he held my ass apart than ran his tongue across my throbbing clit and right between my open fuck lips.

"Oh god! You're making me so fucking hot baby," I moaned out loud as he worked his tongue across and into my pussy, than around the rim of my ass hole. "Oh fuck that's so hot," I moaned never having felt a guys tongue on my ass hole before.

"A sexy pussy and a beautiful asshole Kate," he said in a deep, raspy voice.

He than started running his tongue deeper into my ass hole as he pried my ass apart with his hands. My ass was on fire from being fucked this way. I was loving the sensations that flowed from my ass into my pussy and knew I could easily cum like this. My father than ran his tongue deep inside my ass than deep inside my pussy.

"Oh god, you've got me so fucked up baby," I whined.

Balancing on my pumps he guided my hips back and forth onto his probing tongue, making me wetter and hotter by the second. I was delirious as my father had my pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside me.

"Fuck, you really know how to eat pussy, "I snarled as he guided my ass over his tongue.

"Especially one as sexy as yours Kate," he said in a deep voice that sent a chill up my spine. "You have a very sexy pussy," he said as he kissed all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had me squirming. "Such a delicious pussy too," he added in a deep smoky voice, as he snaked his tongue deep inside my boiling cunt.

"Oh fuck that's gonna make me cum," I groaned as I felt my pussy and ass devoured by my fathers skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Kate, both with an incredible taste," he said driving me insane when he used my name.

I was so turned on I started pulling on my nipples as a sudden surge erupted from deep inside my boiling cunt. "Let it go baby," he moaned as he tunneled his tongue into my pussy than into my ass.

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned out loud, as my pussy exploded all over my fathers tongue and his mouth.

Just as I was cuming he held my pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on my hip than brought his other hand to my engorged clit which sent me into a second, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go baby," he said out loud, feeling my pussy clamp down on his tongue as I exploded fiercely. "That's it. Let this sexy pussy cum Kate. Keep it cumming baby," he said firmly, as my legs shook uncontrollably and my high heels began bouncing wildly, as my pussy kept popping off one wild orgasm after the other, firing in rapid burst.

After I came we kissed heatedly as I tasted myself all over his mouth. The taste of my own pussy made me real hot.

"My bedroom baby," he said in an authoritative voice that was more telling me than asking me as he took my hand and lead me to his bedroom.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he walked with his arm around my waist down the long hallway to his bedroom.

The clicking of my high heels on the hardwood floor advertised that we were going to fuck.

As we walked my heart pounded in rhythm to the clicking sounds of my high heel pumps against the marble floor. The sound of my high heels clicking on the tiles mixed with my deep breathing, filling the air around us with lust. I was so turned at the thought of fucking my father and his mammoth cock.

When we walked past the hall mirror it was the sexiest and naughtiest sight imaginable. Seeing my father, nude, with his thick white hair and his incredibly fit, slender physique, and his huge, menacing cock bouncing from knee to knee as I walked in my high heel pumps and thigh high stockings almost made me cum.

He than stopped and stood behind me. It was the sexiest sight. My father, 62 years older than me, in amazing physical shape and with the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I was never more turned on in my life.

"Look how sexy you are Kate, he said as he kissed my neck and played with my aching nipples. "Dressed for fucking," he added in his hot breath, taking in the sight of me in my heels and stockings while kissing my neck, which sent sparks deep into my pussy.

"Oh god I can't wait to fuck you, and that huge assed cock of yours," I moaned out loud looking at his giant cock in the mirror as it bounced, angrily from knee to knee.

My fathers cock looked like a giant log as we continued walking to his bedroom.

"Look at you. So proud to have such a huge cock," I said hotly. "This great, big cock gets you so much teen pussy. And now mine too," I said in a hot breath then bent at the waist to kiss and lick it.

"Yes," he groaned as he watched me lift his huge cock than run my tongue along the sides.

I couldn't resist pleasing it and squatted on my pumps in front of him. After my tongue slowly trailed up the length of his massive shaft I flicked the tip across his grapefruit-sized cockhead. Looking up I watched my father close his eyes and tilt his head back.

"Ahhh," he groaned as my tongue flicked across the top of his huge crown.

I could tell he was totally loving the way my tongue flicked over his huge cockhead. This turned me on like crazy knowing I was pleasing him: pleasing a cock so huge.

"Ahh," he continued to gran as I kissed his cockhead than flicked my tongue across it.

"So huge....So heavy, I moaned as I held his massive cock between my outstretched hands.

"Great big proud cock," I moaned as I looked up at him than kissed his grapefruit sized cockhead.

When I released my fathers massive cock from my hands it smacked against his knee making a loud thud. We than kissed for a few minutes which had my pussy dripping.

"Oh god, lets fuck. I need that huge, proud cock of yours in my pussy so bad," I moaned. "Oh fuck," I groaned in disbelief that a man's cock could be so huge.

"Yes Kate, I realize I am blessed with a big cock, and that it is very popular, especially with eighteen year old girls, who like yourself love to look sexy and love to fuck," he said with such a confident voice. "And now I'm looking forward to getting it inside your sexy 18 year old pussy," he said as he lifted me up effortlessly and took me to his bedroom, kissing me the entire way.

We spent the next eight hours kissing and, as his huge cock spread me wider than it was ever designed for. My fathers mammoth cock reshaped my pussy and made me cum harder than I ever have. My orgasms were so hard and powerful that I nearly passed out with each one.

The first two hours were spent fucking really slow, like we were passionate lovers. It was really sexy and really passionate, but it really had to do with my pussy adjusting to his enormous thirteen inch length and beer-can like girth of his cock.

We started our fuck with him sitting in a high backed cushioned chair with me facing him. Kissing like lovers as I rested my hands on his shoulders. Pushing off my high heels I lifted my pussy right to the head of his monstrous cock and slowly dropped down on it as I spiraled my ass around, to help widen my opening.

"Fuck, that's a huge, assed cock," I moaned as my pussy began letting him in.

"Take your time Kate. Let your pussy adjust real slow to every inch of this big cock," he said while holding my ass cheeks. "Take your time baby. Let your sexy cunt adjust to me first, than I'll really fuck you," he said in a voice that sent a chill down my spine.

As soon as his huge cockhead went past the mouth of my pussy I came in a flood.

"Oh fuck," I wailed from being conquered by such a monstrous cock.

I already felt so overstuffed with just the head of his cock inside me, but I knew I wanted every inch or that thirteen inch pussy pleaser. I also knew that my father was going to want a lot more than just the head inside me. I knew by him saying, 'I'll really fuck you," that this slow fuck introduction was the calm before the storm.

I knew that once he bottomed out he was going to fuck me the way he wanted, and that turned me on like crazy. I wanted to experience the same fucking he gave all his 18 year old fucks.

After more than two hours passed I had finally reached the base of his cock. During that time I would jump off his huge cock and lick him and pump him and kiss him. This time kept us really turned on and gave my pussy a rest from being stretched wider than I ever have in my life.

Every time I took another inch of my fathers earth-shattering cock I would explode violently. His monster cock was opening my pussy in dimensions I couldn't believe possible. But, with each new inch my pussy continued to invite his massive cock in.

"Such an incredible pussy," he groaned as his gigantic cock foraged its way into me.

"Oh baby. I want every inch of you big-ass cock deep inside me. I want every fucking inch of you," I hissed, determined to be the best fuck my father ever had.

As we kissed hard and he pinched my inch, long nipples which sent shock-waves through my body. When I got to the base of his huge cock I groaned wildly as I saw stars and squirted all over his shaft in a violent orgasm. I was so thrilled when I reached bottom and was able to take his entire cock inside me.

As I came I felt his rhythm increase and I instinctually matched his fucking. He was beginning to fuck more powerfully. He was starting to fuck me the way he wanted. As his massive cock went between my clinging pussy lips it expanded me to the point of almost blacking-out. I kept breathing in short breaths. I was determined to fuck every glorious inch of my fathers thunderous cock.

"What an amazing pussy," he growled as I began spiraling my ass around his cock.

"God you know how to fuck," I moaned from being so turned on.

"Cum baby," I panted, which caused him to groan.

"Gonna cum baby. Your pussy's too fucking good Kate," he snarled and for the next two minutes erupted deep inside me.

My father came so hard and for so long I thought a dam broke inside my pussy. His blistering cum was flowing out of me like a river and dripped to the floor right beside my pumps. He then lifted my ass right to his crown and began fucking me.

I was stunned that my father was still rock hard, especially after just cumming so hard inside me. All the other guys I fucked didn't recover this fast.

"Let me fuck you Kate," he said in a deep resonant voice. "You have such a thrilling pussy. "So rare that I can go so deep," he added in a firm voice.

"Fuck it the way you want baby," I moaned as he began picking-up the pace of sending his monster cock inside me.

"So deep," he growled as his monstrous throbbing cock shot way up into my pussy, as he held my ass cheeks in his hands.

"Oh fuck," I screeched, as the biggest cock I've ever seen was hitting places in my pussy that made me cum in a in a volcanic orgasm.

My fathers cock was so huge I was at the point off almost blacking out.

"Fucking pussy is so deep," he growled. "Never fucked a pussy this deep," he snarled as his gigantic cock went straight--up into the back of my over-stretched hole.

Suddenly the hunger to kiss had our mouths locked onto each others as our tongues flicked wildly across each others. While we kissed my father gripped my ass. His monstrous cock was buried inside me.

I could feel it throb like a beating heart as it stayed wedged inside me. It was a need break for my pussy. I needed to continue to adjust to having such a massive cock inside me.

After a few minutes he broke-off from our kiss and began driving into me.

"Baby," I whined, as his monster cock began taking me once again.

As he began to build-up speed my pussy was finally able to handle his gigantic size.

"Your pussy is incredible Kate," my father said in a deep voice. "Such a deep pussy," he said with an excitement in his voice, which made me feel so special.

I was going wild form the pounding of his giant shaft, feeling his huge balls smack against my ass as he lifted his ass off the chair and thrust into me like a jackhammer.

"Oh fuck," I snarled as my pussy exploded with each pounding thrust.

I now knew that this was the type of fucking my father liked, and my pussy was cumming harder than I ever have.

It was all about him pleasing his massive cock, and I was more than happy to let him use my pussy any way he wanted, and as much as he wanted. My father was going wild, fucking into me like a jackhammer.

"Never fucked a pussy so deep," he hissed again and again.

"Its your pussy baby," I howled in a lust-filled voice.

"Yes," he snarled as he continued to go in and out of me like a man possessed.

As he continued to say how deep my pussy was he pounded his huge cock into me like a wild man. With each penetrating thrust my pussy squirted all over his gigantic shaft. My pussy was shooting so much that it filled the room with slushy sounds that reeked of lust.

"Fuck it baby. Fuck it just the way you want and need," I squealed, biting my lower lip as I came in an endless flood, which continued to lubricate my fathers mammoth cock.

"I love the way your pussy cums Kate, my father said looking into my eyes.

"Your pussy now baby," I groaned as his giant log continued to fuck into the deepest part of my pussy.

My molten-hot cum allowed my father to fuck even harder. After I came for what seemed like the hundredth time I fell into him, and kissed him hard. His massive cock stayed lodged inside my cunt. It was as hard as steel; hard and throbbing, in need of a lot more of my pussy, which I was more than willing to give.

He then pushed me onto the rug, so that my back was on the rug and my high heels were on the edge of the chair. My pussy was so exposed and so defenseless as he squatted over my pussy and lined his huge cock up to the open mouth.

He then began sliding his huge cock straight down into my open fuck hole, as he did these deep squats. I was amazed at his strength and endurance and kept yelling out loud from the force of being pried apart from such a monsterous cock.

"Oh fuck, you really know how to fuck," I snarled out loud as he sent his huge cock burrowing deep into the center of my fuck hole.

"So good," he mumbled almost incoherently as he fucked me like a man overcome by the devil.

After a good half hour of punishing my pussy he lifted me back up on the chair and we kissed in the most frenzied and untamed way, as our tongues skidded over each others.

After I came he had me climb on top of him with my back against his chest.

"Put your high heels on the edge of the chair," he commanded as I sat on top of him. "Fuck that big cock," he snarled as he put his hands around my thin waist and I reached for his huge hard-on and lined it up with my smoking pussy.

For the next half hour I rode up and down his massive shaft as he lifted me at the waist and I pushed against my pumps. I was delirious as my defenseless pussy was being impaled on his huge cock. I came again and again, coating his monster cock with a clear froth that made him explode from being bathed in my cum.

"Lets fuck on my bed Kate," he said after a half hour of this relentless pummeling and cumming really hard.

On the bed we kissed and played with each other until he fucked me from behind. As he fucked me he pulled on my hips as my wet pussy slid down the length of his huge shaft, coming to a stop when my wild ass met his tight stomach. I began to fuck harder, matching my pussy to the rhythm of his hard, deep thrusts. I was cumming like crazy from the solid pounding and even bit the pillow when I exploded all over his huge cock.

After I came he pushed on my back and I went down on my stomach. He took my left high heel pump in his hand and lifted my leg kept fucking into me a little slower. He slow fucked me like this for almost an hour. It was the most exquisite feeling I ever experienced.

My pussy was so stuffed and so stretched-out I closed my eyes and sucked my finger as I imagined my father behind me fucking his huge, tireless cock into me with long, deep, slow strokes. I went wild feeling his free hand roam over my ass and up my back

"You have a beautiful ass Kate," he said in a deep resonant voice as he slow fucked into me. "Such a sexy little ass," he said in his deep voice, as he fucked me slow and deep.

Deeper than I've ever felt any cock. He had my pussy right on the brink of cumming and he knew it. This slow fucking was his way to build up my cum. It was sexy torture and had me squirming. He than let go of my high heel and leaned over me as he continued fucking his huge cock into me, and started kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Such a sexy young girl Kate. With a beautiful pussy and sexy little ass, astonishingly big nipples, and extraordinarily long pussy lips," he said in his deep voice as he slow fucked into me taking almost a minute to go from his cockhead to the base of his massive shaft.

"Oh god. You have me so turned on. So fucked up baby," I moaned than turned my head and met his tongue in a kiss, which sent sparks way up into my boiling cunt. "Oh god. Make me cum. Your great, big cock has me so fucked up. Please baby, let me cum all over that great, big cock," I moaned needing to explode all over his massive slow fucking cock.

"Let it go, Kate," he said, almost as if he was giving me permission, than held his huge cock steady once he bottomed out.

"OH FUCK," I snarled, as my pussy kept firing over and over his huge cock as he held it steady, and buried deep inside me without moving a muscle.

It was like having a giant log was wedged inside my pussy and I kept cumming all over him. As I came he rolled on his side and we side fucked for an hour. We were kissing like two wild lovers as he held my left leg up and fucked his huge cock deep inside me, making me cum in ways I've never experienced. After cumming I was crazed to fuck him.

"Let me fuck you baby," I snarled as I pushed back and went to my knees. "Don't fucking move. Let me use your giant cock. I want to fuck you now baby. Show you how much my pussy loves your huge-ass cock," I snarled and began thrusting my ass all the way down the length of his huge shaft.

I felt so empowered to be fucking him. I wanted to get him off like he did me and by the way he was moaning and the way his cock was inflating inside me I knew I had him