All Comments on 'Discovering her Exhibitionist Side Ch. 05'

by Just_a_desi_guy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guy10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments in previous parts. Unfortunately I didn’t get enough time to edit this part due to personal commitments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting turn.. and it’s so refreshing to read about a girl who is in control. Usually, even in stories girls gets violated and their bodies get used. Here a girl is taking control and enjoying the men. I hope you will keep this story always this way. There are too many Belas in the stories out there. We need more and more Harshitas!

Well done girl. Time to make those men lick you from your toes and please you as you wish!! Make them your sex slaves!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surely Harshi gonna buy condoms today and ride Navin in cowgirl position tonight and take his virginity 🙈

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We waited for soo long but alright, hope you get more time to spend on the next installment. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My intention is not to spoil the plot. But Kalpana Aunty’s house is downstairs as per earlier episodes… That means Navin wouldn’t be walking past Harshita’s house to go to the washrooms…

Probably you may want to edit earlier episode and make it a single row of 4 houses…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s clearly mentioned that 1st house is a duplex. So both the downstairs and upstairs of each row belong to Kalpana Aunty and form a single household. Navin could be sleeping upstairs !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent one… keep going .. can’t stop reading. Let her milk all men in the complex and get favors from all. And finally, one strong bidder gets to take her “v” and from that day she is the queen on row houses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a great wait and a great comeback. But sadly short for pleasure. Please write the next part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who lives at 3rd house? Any chance 4th house uncle saw Harshita and Navin in action?

Please don’t let the heroine get caught or blackmailed. Let her dictate terms and get favours!

Let her get expensive presents including phones, jewellery and fashion clothing. As someone else mentioned, she gotta be the Queen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What’s the time period of this story? Current or a few years old or decades old?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write long episodes or more frequently PLEASE 🙏

It’s such a torture to wait for next episode

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No updates for so long 😢

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guy9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your support. I have submitted the next episode for review. Will be published in a couple of days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_a_desi_guy@Just_a_desi_guy
Just penning down some of my kinks - cuckolding, hotwifing, exhibitionism, polyamory, cum play In my stories, I focus more on the buildup to the sex than the act of having sex. I also tend to focus less on body types, colour of skin, massive penis(unless it is somehow impor...