All Comments on 'Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 04'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Set up!

I think this story is just a set up so she can fuck Brad whenever and as often as she wants w/o her husband, if you want to call him that, getting so upset. Kelly will distract him for a while and his slut wife will fuck Brad and his big cock. But I think this arrangement and the marriage is about to make the husband a cuckold boy. Sorry to say I hope not but right now, I wonder why they stay married?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
to: Why not go fuck his wife's friend early

Why not? Biff loves his wife Kelly. He is also afraid of her. Thats the reason he held off. Kelly fucks around on him anytime she gets the urge which is more often than she fucks her husband.

I agree with the other commentor that the only reason that this Annie character is on the scene is that perhaps Kelly has got a little twinge of inspiration to get Biff to fuck to fuck her friend and give her a good reason to invite Brad into their marriage on a more permanent basis. in other words honey, i can fuck brad all I want When I want cuz you fucked my friend Annie.

She is a no good bitch and needs to be given an alternative, either we swing together, or get the fuck out.

Him being a cum sucking wimp hub, that ain't gonna happen. When he ate her pussy with three loads of cum in it and the no good bitch didn't even have the courtesy to even wash up, she set herself up right then for her to offer the cum of a gangbang for him to suck out of her.

When she does that, maybe she'll give him a good dose of Herpes or climedia and the stupid fuck will divorce her.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
I know

I know from reading the writters comments, He into cuckolding but not the wimp stuff. But reading this story, It appears that this is all heading toward Kelly being with Brad. It seems she Likes sex with him as much or more than her husband. So she allow hubby to be with anna but this allows her to have brad's big cock. Which I see as the main part of this story is about, Kelly cheating to have a bigger cock in her. I don't see how this can not be humilitating to hubby. And this is a direction this writter said he would not go. Sorry this is still more cheating than sharing or being in an open marriage. In a Open Marriage you always put your primary first and I don't see that here

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Well, crap

Sounds to me like he may as well kick Kelly out and bring Anne in. If he's going to be spending all his time with Anne, why bother with Kelly? She's now a third wheel! Especially since she prefers sex with other men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love the Teasing

Lets lighten up already. It's chapter 4 so you know what's going on here already.

While fucking around may not be a good thing, I love the teasing. And who knows, given enough teasing I might just let my wife have a "Brad" of her very own.

Keep it coming!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Kelly wants to keep fuckingBrad

Kelly brought in Anna to keep husband mind off Brad who seems to be fucking her mare that he does. She has sex with Brad whens goes off to work and he comes home and eat Kelly pussy with three loads of cum. He is a wimp, sexually controlled by his wife who has cuckolded him. Made his eat another man's cum out of his wife pussy. The next step is to get her husband to suck Brad dick as he pulls it from her pussy and swallows the cum Brad still had in his nuts.

Maybe later she will have Brad fuck him in the ass with that big dick and suck the shit off. Or clean Brad dick up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mentally ill

Let us count the people in the story with mental problems, some very severe..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Need To Read

This writers Bio, his marriage was falling apart because his wife saw what kind of shit he was writing, my guess is a lot of people would be in trouble if the people in their lives knew what kind of perveted shit they read and praise. Do you really believe bigmommarich would be excited her hubbie wants to see her gangbanged by a bunch of blacks, course she may not give a rats ass what he does or wants.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
A playfully sensuous quartet

An elegantly crafted tale of an ethically slutty marriage, which comes to a neatly satisfying and concise conclusion. Its cheeky sense of fun, dazzlingly hot sex scenes, and sweetly benign outlook are a fine model for erotic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total crap

Nothing new, nothing smart or clever, just a re-hash of so many stories. And this one is poorly told to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE?

What I see happening here is, Kelly wanted a bigger dick, as hubbie wasn't big enough to satisify her. Hubby has a secret desire to suck dick, but hides it by eating another mans cum from his wifes pussy. And then Kelly makes everything OK by letting hubby to fuck her girlfriend. My guess is that Kelly has been taking care of Annas' pussy from the git-go, and getting involved with Brads big dick was a bonus from eating Anna. Won't be too long in this relationship (what's left of it) before Kelly, Anna, and Brad are together, and hubby is left out all together.

Kelly's a slut and he needs to prepare for her departure. Take her name off bank accounts, the house, the cars, etc., etc. He will NEVER be good enough EVER again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Found this by accident, what a great story. I'm one into total corruption, (I love HalTee and the web he weaves) so this story has me fantasizing about the continued spiral and her hooking up with someone who introduces her to continued dark things ie. cocaine, submission, looking for an innocent to corrupt, etc... maybe. Anyway your story was great and thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy story

One on my favorites is eatting a well fucked pussy. Keep on writing please as your stories are quite erotic

drivebysurferdrivebysurferover 4 years ago
Great series

I enjoyed the entire series. It was well written and flowed seamlessly. It's a shame that so many readers seem to get off on judging a series that is clearly a fantasy. Funny how they got through all 4 parts since they were so disgusted. Perhaps some people are ashamed of their own secret desires, so they attack the author who is able to express them. Apparently even on a site like this where you would expect people to be open minded and non judgemental, some people just can't help themselves.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Disgust is.not the word for the feelings elicited by this cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous