Discovering Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover's now between my thighs, his tender licks has my sex tingling. My defences now in tatters I want him to take me, my whole body begs no mercy, my doors wide open just come right in.

I proceed my onslaught towards her sex her thighs quiver as I close on her smooth entrance. Her sweet sex scent fills my lungs, my heart thumps and thumps. Butterfly kissing her little pink lips her gate opens and out her sex drips. I catch her fluids on my tongue savouring her liquid sweetness I hear her gasp.

My warm wetness drips from my trench, my heart pounds my thighs tremble I beg for him to enter. My back arches against his tongue begging pleading with him to enter my body.

My tongue flicks her hard little bean now she really starts to scream. A gentle suck a slight blow but it's the fast little licks that make her juice flow. Her curvy hips rise thrusting into my space, now her sodden pussy smears my face.

He has me begging my juices flow, I cradle his head and pull him in, rubbing my pussy on his chin. My clit is swollen as hard as can be, my screams of pleasure becoming louder.

My cock is throbbing, my heart's thumping. I want my girl, so desperate to take her, I need to slide into her wetness, to take for the first time. I'm gagging to fill her body with mine, my cock and semen will make her all mine. Such my excitement I can barely contain, my orgasm, my pre-cum spews a river down my cock and over my aching balls.

Her soft hand grips my shaft her fingers barely meet wrapped tightly around my girth, I look into Lisa's eyes all I see is love and sexual hunger.

I pull his head upwards to my face, I kiss him deeply, I taste my juices, I smell my scent on his face. He straddles my chest my breasts protruding proudly, his warm hands palm over my hard buds.

His erection is huge swollen and angry, he's so beautifully formed, a large cock, thick and hard which seems to curve towards his flat stomach. I wrap my fingers around his shaft I can barely close my hand he is so thick, I hope he fits me comfortably. I look into my lovers eyes, so full of hunger he desires me, he wants me, I have wanted him for so long, and now he can have me, all of me, I am his. I squeeze his cock to extract his goo, his liquid love starts to spew, flowing urgently down his shaft, my fingers soaking from his love. I pull him to me, for to kiss, "Fuck me please baby, I so want you." He smiles then kisses me, such a tease.

She begs me to fuck her, I'm gonna make her wait, I'm gonna eat her sweet pussy more and more. Back down between Lisa's thighs I really go to work with my tongue, licking, lapping and tonguing her trench, licking her clitoris repeatedly. Lisa is going wild gasping and groaning gripping my hair clamping my head with her firm thighs. Her little pink pussy slippery from her fluid, her passion now in overdrive.

He has ignored my plea, he's just teasing me he wants me to beg him, I can't take much more I'm gonna cum very soon,

"Ohhhh! hmmm yes yesss Andy! pleeese."

Lisa's gonna cum, she's near to orgasm. I'm gonna edge her, keep her at the tipping point. I will take her and flood her with my liquid love. I'm absolutely gagging for her, I can't hold out much longer. Very soon I will take her and then Lisa's mine all mine. That's my plan.

"Oh hmmm ohh Andeeee!"

Lisa's very near I surface from between her legs, her face is a picture, she's thinking don't stop now you bastard! I position my cock against her soaking sex, looking at Lisa she's mouthing, "Please fuck me, please fuck me." her trembling whispers.

I press forward and sink inside her, I'm buried so deep, stretching her wide, Lisa gasps,

"Owww ohhh oh!"

Lisa's quite tight, I nearly loose my unstable load, taking a minute to calm my eruption, I start to thrust my loaded weapon, just one false move her I will shoot her pussy. My urgency subsides, she fits my cock like a velvet slippery glove, she begins to milk me of my love. Her delicate arms wrap around my neck she raises her hips clamping her smooth legs tightly around my waist. She has me locked there's no escape, I'm now her imprisoned lover, a punishment I can take.

Slowly I slide building my rhythm. Brushing Lisa's hair from her face, she drips a tear down the side of her nose. I carefully wipe it away, she starts to cry,

"I love you so much Lisa it hurts." I say full of emotion.

"That's my line." She smiles.

I speed my rhythm whilst varying my depth, Lisa's squealing her little moans her squeezing pussy I begin to groan. My thrusts are frantic so deep inside her. She's going a bit wild again, Oh my beautiful lover.

His beautiful cock is at my entrance about to spear me, I look to his eyes and beg him to fuck me,

"please fuck meeee!"

I ask him twice I can barely get the words out, my body racked by love and lust.

Pressure builds my lips are splaying his girth stretches me wide open. I feel at my fullest, such a lovely intrusion, he's fully inside me at last at last he's mine all mine. My trembling legs lock him in, there's no escape I squeeze him tight, locked in love, our bodies are one, I'm full of love lust.

Her firm peaky breasts tickle my chest each thrust into her causes them to jiggle her hard nipples scoring my chest. Her moans and squeals reach a crescendo. Lisa screws her button nose, a faint frown, her mouth opens a silent scream, a shiver, a tremble, these are the signs I learn. Faster and faster I piston my prong, her arms flail, her back arches her hips thrust upwards she loses control, her body spasms full of lust, I cause her to orgasm it's so beautiful to watch.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum baby!"

I surrender my load flooding her tunnel spewing my love juice deep inside her, I want to breed and seed my love, my baby making fluid spatters her cervix seeking out her womb, drenching and filling her internals, I have made her mine at last all mine to keep forever, my darling Lisa.

My pussy tingling, throbbing so full of my lover, he fills me full, my orgasm hits, like a freight train, I stiffen I ride the lustful wave my muscles spasm, my back arches, he takes my breath I gasp and gasp, my body screams so full of passion.

"Oh god! fill me Andy, yes gorrrd you made me cum!"

My lover groans he begins to shudder he shoots his prey. I feel his warm loving wetness flooding me entirely, his sticky hot seed spatters my cervix flooding my womb full of love, I am now his and he is all mine, oh please god make him just mine.

Our orgasms spent we embrace each other in silence our hearts thumping our breathlessness calming. I lay my head upon his chest he caresses my face so lovingly, I'm feeling full of content, deliriously happy. His hot sticky semen escapes my pussy, I feel it flow a warm river run across my buttock, I will have his baby in nine months, so dearly I hope.

My beautiful woman lies in my arms I cradle her cherish her, I'm overwhelmed by her love, never of thought I could feel such love. My hardness grows I want her again. Our loving ritual is repeated. Lisa rides me like a jockey on the last furlong. I adore her perfect body, a tiny waist her breasts so pert jiggling frantically as she rides. Her long brown hair covers her narrow back, I meet her downward thrusts as we bump and grind I'm gonna blow again in my lover, she's mine all mine.

He wants me again, I want him too, I ride his hardness, so fast I ride, he fills my womb full to the brim I want his babies, my handsome lover, I'm so in love with him.

Our first night of sleeping together, utter bliss!! I feel we are one at last, I dearly hope this lasts.

In the summer that year Lisa and I take a ten day motorcycle holiday to Paris. Lisa loves riding on the bike and it was her that suggested we go and holiday on it.

I have a great idea for a destination I tell her,

"How would you like me to take you to Paris?" I excitedly ask.

Lisa squealed, she was so excited, she jumps up at me wrapping her legs around my waist and clasps her arms around my neck.

We were very lucky with the weather, it didn't rain once and was quite hot. We stayed in a little hotel in the Mon Matre district. It was a lovely holiday. We were the typical tourists, trying to see as many of the sites as we could, whilst enjoying and learning as much of each other. I had lay awake the night before, whilst Lisa was asleep holding me, like she never would let me go. I felt such a feeling of content and happiness. Lisa was right never give up hope. I am so glad I didn't, and pursued my heart. Loosing Lisa would be the most frightening thought, too much to bare.

I booked a table on the restaurant deck of the Eiffel tower. First we ascended up the lifts to the top just before sunset. It was such a stunning view we stopped up there for quite some time. I would try and capture a photo of Lisa in her most natural beauty. A photo without her being aware. Non posing pictures are my favourite kind. I would aim my camera at her from the side but slightly to her rear. I shouted, "Who loves you baby?" She would turn her head towards me with that gorgeous smile, and click I captured her. She takes my breath away. We have great chemistry together and she reciprocates her feelings and emotions. It wasn't planned, I just felt it there and then.

I went down on one knee and proposed to her that night on top of the tower watching the sun go down.

She said, yes!! and we were clapped by a dozen tourists from all over the world. We both were up in tears.

The following day Lisa chose her engagement ring bought from a jewellers in Paris.

We married one year later in July barely two years after my first sighting of her.

We married in a little church in her local village, Mark was my best man, at the end of all the speeches I stood up again to make a heart felt announcement. My new wife looked a little concerned.

"I have to say apart from my gorgeous wife there's another special person in this room." The room was silent, "This person gave me my new life, it was his selflessness that brought my beautiful wife and I together."

"My dearest friend Mark, I love you!"

The room was silent, then everyone stood to their feet and applauded Mark.

All three of us were in tears, only four people understood my heartfelt message. Mark, Lisa, myself and my sister Claire.

Just nine months later Lisa gave birth to a girl, we name her April followed by a boy eighteen months later. I name the boy Mark. Lisa's brother Mark is a godparent to both our children. Mark now has a life partner I'm so happy for him that he's found love.

My dad was right, I should of been more careful on the fells. I had a terrible accident, it was a life threatening situation, I had broken my own rule, don't get distracted, I did, I tripped and fell forty feet down a very craggy mountain face in Cumbria.

Luckily I was found by some mountain walkers. I had a fractured skull, broken arm, 3 ribs and several deep lacerations to my body. After being airlifted to hospital, i had to be placed in an induced coma for a week. I made a full recovery in five months, the doctors said it was only because my fitness levels were very high. I say it was because I had Lisa and a loving family which pulled me through.

I never ran on fells again, I should of stopped when my daughter was born, I had no need to carry on as I had no worries anymore. I sadly regret the stress I put Lisa through, at one point in the first few days she was facing bringing the kids up as a single parent.

I still run occasionally with Mark, never more than ten miles and only on the streets, I made a promise to Lisa.

We have been married now twenty seven years. My daughter April is now twenty six, the same age as Lisa when we first met. April has a boyfriend of nearly two years. I asked him once, what he wants in life. His answer wasn't really satisfactory. He told April, Your dads very scary. April laughed, Why? Well he asked me what I wanted in life. That's an easy one, April said. Have you not seen the way my mum and dad are with each other? You should of answered, "I want what you have Andy." April told her boyfriend.

I love Lisa so much it still hurts, I see her across a crowded room and I still watch her beauty and yes she still catches me looking at her. Lisa is and has been my everything.

A short while ago, April's boyfriend captured a photo of April. April showed me the photo, I stared at it and instantly broke down, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Dad what's wrong!? What's the matter!?"

"Mum! There's something wrong with dad!" April shouts.

I pull my wallet from my pocket open it and remove a small photo, and place them side by side. The photo I had was the one I took on Eiffel tower. April is the absolute image of her mother at the same age. April has the same hair same gorgeous smile in the same natural non posing look. Lisa runs down stairs, and looks at the photos.

"There's nothing wrong with your dad he's just a lovely kind caring man whom I love and adore." Lisa stated.

I truly feel the luckiest man ever!!