Discovering Mom

Story Info
A virgin daughter and a sexually frustrated mom.
1.7k words
4.46
37.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

For as long as I can remember, it had always been the two of us, me being Valerie and my mom being Margery. She had no siblings, and her parents had long ago passed away in an auto accident shortly after I was born.

When my dad ran off soon afterward, his parents and siblings must have run with him as I had never my entire life seen nor heard from any of them at all.

Mom had done well enough without anyone's help, somehow putting herself through business school and landing a good, solid job right afterward. Growing up, I had not gone without anything, and Mom always seemed to put my needs or wants before her own,

She had given birth to me at the early age of eighteen herself, so at thirty-six years old, she was still a total knockout. I was cute at 5' 5" with my short sandy blond locks and pert, perky little breasts, but my mom, at 5' 8" with her long blonde tresses and bigger breasts, was flat-out drop-dead gorgeous.

I knew my mom, over the years, had made a lot of sacrifices for me. Just before I finally turned eighteen and graduated high school, I had recently realized that although she appeared happy most of the time, she seemed to have grown somewhat weary of working to support me and trying to see that I had everything I needed.

She never complained about it, but I could tell somehow that she could use a break from it now.

She often worked a lot of overtime, and sometimes, I think she did it to postpone coming home and crawling into that lonely bed by herself every night over and over again for years and years.

I never recall my mom going out on a date or bringing a man home. Sometimes, I was away for a few days here and there, so I guess it was possible, but I didn't think so.

I could see the relief in her eyes and feel it in her touch when the letter announcing my full college scholarship arrived. It was almost as if it was what she had been working towards her whole life.

She was ecstatic, and I could feel the radiant energy of pure satisfaction and total freedom escaping from her soul. I am sure she felt her job was finally done, and she could now wholly relax and enjoy life a little for a change.

I was very happy for her as, over the last year or so, it had become painfully obvious how accustomed she had grown to the loneliness, and I knew that she desperately needed to find someone she could love and enjoy life with once again.

Over the years, we had shared much with it just being her and me and almost no one else to turn to for conversation. Sometimes, when she was a little tipsy after a glass or two of wine, she didn't try to keep it a secret from me that she was very lonely in the bedroom department and hoped one day very soon she wouldn't have to work quite so much and could take the time to find and meet someone that would treat her nice.

Though we often shared a lot sometimes, we didn't talk very openly about sex at all. I was still a virgin, and she knew it, but that was about as far as we went with the subject. Mom wasn't having sex with anyone, so it just didn't ever seem to come up that often.

I was not very well educated at all when it came to sex; I had never taken the time to date boys and had put almost all of my extra time and energy into my studies. Mom and I shared the only computer in the house, so I dared not watch porn for fear of her finding out about it.

I remember one specific evening, though after she had finished almost a whole bottle of wine over dinner, I had come from the bathroom and stood listening at her door a moment, thinking at first that she was weeping, after listening closely for a bit before I turned to leave, I decided that she was masturbating.

I remember thinking at the time that although I barely even knew what that meant, for some reason, the thought of my very own mom doing it had suddenly become very arousing to me. Later, as I undressed to shower, I was shocked to notice that my panties seemed to be quite a bit damper than usual.

I don't think I ever really made a conscious decision to go after my mom, and in the end, I wasn't even really sure exactly who seduced whom; it just happened.

My mom and I grew very close that summer, and to this very day, I am still somewhat puzzled about how it all went from nothing one day to slowly beginning to unfold the next.

Was it because we were so close to one another all these years that it had just been the two of us, and now I would suddenly be going away to college?

Was it because we were both so very lonely and sexually frustrated to a near-breaking point?

Or was this simply the way we had always felt about one another but were forced to keep it hidden away because the simple fact was that I had just now come of the proper age to make this kind of decision for myself?

I don't think either of us was conscious of what was happening between us until we were well along and somewhat deep into it.

As far as I can remember, it all started slowly with a little hug or quick kiss on the cheek that seemed to linger longer than usual or necessary.

The sudden practice we started of one of us almost constantly reaching out and softly stroking the other's hair was an act we had hardly ever done with one another before.

In just a short time, it became as simple as just a casual touch here or there or a gentle squeeze that almost seared the skin on contact and then was left there to slowly smolder and burn until our next subsequent brief encounter with one another.

Soon, we were both up earlier than usual, meeting for coffee and breakfast every morning at the kitchen table, still half-dressed in our sheer, loose-fitting robes that were just casually thrown on over our short, thin nightgowns but intentionally left untied to expose our stiff hard nipples pressing against the cloth and allow for quick little peeks at one another's tight-fitting panties from time to time.

We would often cuddle on the couch late at night, dressed that way as we watched TV together and softly scratched at one another's bare thighs with a fingernail.

Our slow, gentle goodnight kisses on the cheek soon began to brush each other's parted lips in the dark and would softly linger there momentarily before we parted company for the night.

And then, one night, it happened: we kissed each other's lips softly and then again slowly parted and slipped quietly off into the night. Soon, one night later, after a few more warm kisses, suddenly there were tongues involved and a soft trembling hand ever so gently squeezing the other one's breast as we kissed each other's lips tenderly and then again slowly retreated to our rooms to lie in the dark and masturbate alone.

The tv nights soon grew later and later as we cuddled and kissed and nibbled on each other's ears softly as we squeezed one another's titties tenderly and then gently pinched and rubbed each other's nipples through our thin gowns.

When mom suddenly reached down one night and lifted the waistband of my panties and just held them there, I knew she wanted me to slip my hand down inside of them. I felt her shiver from head to toe as I did so, and then I reached over and did the same for her. We sat there together in the dark living room and quietly masturbated together while tightly squeezing each other's hand. She came very quickly, and I soon followed as I experienced my most intense orgasm to date!

The panties were soon a thing of the past as we both quit wearing them and would lay back there on the couch together with our legs spread wide, moaning and groaning softly in each other's ear and masturbating together while holding hands with just the light from the tv on.

After just a short time of this, one night after we had both just cum off all over our fingers, I reached and pulled Mom's hand from her slick gooey folds and brought her sticky wet fingers to my mouth and began to lick and suck her sweet secretions from them gently.

I saw the longing burning gaze in her eyes as I slowly raised my slimy saturated fingers to her wet, parted lips, where she eagerly sucked them into her hot open mouth and carefully licked them clean for me.

The next night, we fingered one other for the first time, each bringing the other off to a mind-shattering orgasm as we held each other tightly and jerked and spasmed in one another's arms. We again cleaned one another's fingers afterward.

The following night I reached and pulled my thin nightie up over my perky little tits, and my mom's soft wet lips suddenly found my pink puffy nipples for a moment.

Just as she slowly started kissing her way down my belly towards my wet crotch, I suddenly realized I was just a very few short seconds away from having my very own mother taste my hot little twat for the first time. And then it also suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks that I was more than likely just mere moments away from cumming all over her pretty little face while she did it!

I thought about how drastically things had changed in just a few short weeks!!

Now I just had to figure out how to get my mom back in school again because I had no intention of ever going anywhere without her!!!

All comments, good or bad, are undoubtedly appreciated.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers