Discovering Myself Pt. 03

Story Info
My next lesbian experience.
2.8k words
4.54
7.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who needs a dick? That's what I kept asking myself, as I continued to dream and fantasize about Rebecca. As much as I missed it through all of the years that my ex-husband and I were not sleeping together, and since being single and not finding any good men to date. But after that first full-on lesbian sex with Rebecca, I kept asking, who needs it? In my heart, I still felt I did. But wow, after that experience with Rebecca, I wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe I didn't need it.

On countless mornings while showering, I was rubbing my pussy thinking of her. I would fall asleep wet after masturbating, thinking about her. Thinking about pussy. Wanting that experience again. Wanting to be soaking wet while she was licking my slit. Feeling her soft subtle tits pressing against mine. Making my way down her body and licking her until she came on my face. Her perfect body, her perfect face. Her hot clit, her tight ass. I don't know if I was falling in love, or falling in lust, but either way, I couldn't get my mind off of her.

Rebecca and I worked at a wedding at the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Chicago about two weeks after our first sexual encounter. I was so happy to see her that I screamed like a cheerleader when she walked into the kitchen. We hugged long and firmly, just holding onto one another. Throughout the night the tension between us was building. There was no doubt in my mind that we were still hot for each other and still dying inside from the passion, we wished to share.

At one point Rebecca pulled me into a closeted storage room inside the back kitchen area. She pushed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply. It was soft, it was slow, it was loving and it made my stomach do flips. The remainder of our night was spent sneaking swigs of champagne, bumping up against one another, patting each other on the ass as we passed by one another, and just flirting as best as we could while working the wedding. By the end of our night, just around midnight, we were both tired and pretty buzzed, and I wanted to be alone with her.

I wanted to be with her. I was in need of making love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to be eating her pussy. I wanted her eating mine. But I didn't know how this was going to pan out. I didn't have to go home; because the ex had the kids. But I didn't want to be out in her car again or waste time traveling back and forth, so I concocted a plan. When no one was looking I slipped a bottle of champagne into my purse, along with a couple of the wrapped slices of cake we were distributing to the guest as they left. When we were finished cleaning up and getting ready to leave. I grabbed my stuff, grabbed Rebecca by the hand and we walked to the front desk.

When we got to the front desk, I got us a room, and even to her dismay, and somewhat reluctance, Rebecca agreed to hang out. Well at least after I whispered in her ear that I had champagne and cake.

We rode the elevator up to floor 5, her head resting on my shoulder the whole way up. When we got into the room, we both dropped our stuff and fell onto the bed. We were both exhausted after working our regular jobs and then 5 hours at this wedding. After entering our room, both Rebecca and I fell onto the bed in complete exhaustion. We lay there quietly for a while, just letting the day drift away.

"Where's that cake?" Rebecca gurgled out as her arm was over her eyes blocking the overhead light.

"I got it right here," I replied.

I got up and walked over to my purse pulling the cake plates and the champagne from inside it. I popped open the champagne with a loud poof and found two plastic cups. As I was filling our glasses, Rebecca was already digging into the cake as she sat on the bed. We ate our cake and drank our champagne, becoming two giggly girls who felt like they had just snuck a beer at a family gathering. After we finished eating Rebecca leaned towards me and placed a soft long closed-lip kiss on my lips. As she pulled away, she softly spoke, "I need a shower."

She climbed off of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I heard the door close and the shower turn on as I sat here on the bed, cake plates spread about wondering what she was thinking about as she freshened up. More importantly, what was she going to wear, considering neither of us had brought clothes?

I cleaned up the mess we had made on the bed and just laid down awaiting her to finish. Minutes later I heard the shower shut off and heard her fumbling around in the bathroom. When Rebecca came out of the shower, she was wearing a white towel wrapped up on her head and another wrapped around her body, just under her armpits, long enough to end at her hips, with her entire midsection covered. I was so nervous and anxious and rather turned on by the sight, but I knew I needed a shower too.

"My turn," I bellowed as she made her way to the bed.

As I got to the bathroom and took my clothes off, I was overly excited and my heart was racing. I had never taken a shower in a hotel room, while a female was waiting for me on the other end. I washed quickly making sure I was clean. As I exited the shower, I saw Rebecca had found one of the hotel-provided toothbrushes and a small tube of toothpaste sitting on the counter, so I quickly brushed my teeth, wrapped a towel around my body, and headed out toward the bed.

Rebecca was already in bed, tucked under the sheets and only the little light on the nightstand on my side was on. I pulled the towel from my body standing there in all of my glory as I tried to dry my hair a bit more. I felt so exposed and so vulnerable, as I leaned over to shut the light off and I slid into the bed, under the covers next to her. Even though there was excitement running through my veins, the room seemed so dark, so empty and so quiet.

I rolled in closer to Rebecca to cuddle and feel her body's warmth. We were lying on our sides, face to face, her hair softly lying across my chest. At first, I didn't think we were going to fool around, because we were both so tired, but I think the moment, the anticipation, and the lust we had for each other led the way.

Rebecca and I were both rubbing up and down the lower sides of our backs with our hands, just softly exploring each other's warm naked bodies. And even though we were both absolutely spent, we were both enjoying the quiet, and darkness of this room and the desire we had for each other. I lifted my hand from Rebecca's back and slowly slid it up to her face. I moved her hair out of the way and was softly and gently rubbing along the side of her chin, across her lips, up past her ear and her hairline, just waiting for that moment to come. My pussy was throbbing and I felt those butterflies again, as I waited for that kiss.

I leaned in, making the first move, and kissed Rebecca's soft closed lips. She responded it took a while for her to respond and give in to my advances, but when she did it was magical.

Our lips parted and our tongues slowly and softly swirled around each other's mouths, as we began kissing deeper and deeper. My hand still gliding along her face, as her hand was still sliding up and down my back. I had been in romantic, soft cuddling nights like this before, but tonight was different. Tonight, was erotic. Tonight, was sensual because I was with her. I was with a woman and I was going to have my third and probably most deep lesbian experience during an overnight.

We both laid there kissing and touching with each moment getting hotter and hotter. I slid my hand between our bodies and cupped her left tit, as her hand slid further down, grabbing my right upper ass cheek. My pussy was soaking wet, I was so turned on and so excited that I wanted every bit of this.

I leaned my head down and slightly edged my body down putting my face right at her tits. I softly licked and sucked her nipples as she slightly rolled back, giving me access to both of them. My hand was rubbing up and down her inner thigh as I pleasured her breasts, listening to her soft moans and groans. Rebecca still had her eyes closed and I know she was exhausted but I needed her. I needed this.

Rebecca's hands came to rest on the back of my head, as I licked her nipples, her body reacting to my touch and my mouth. I left her breasts and placed my body up on top of hers and we re-entered into a deep passionate kiss. Our hands were exploring every inch of our bodies and I felt emotions come over me that I hadn't in years. A passion was ignited and I was so ready for this.

Rebeccas rolled me off of her and onto my back, as her body came to rest up on top of me, Her hands exploring my skin, as her face dove deep onto my tits. She sucked and licked my nipples with such passion and vigor that every sense of myself was intoxicated. Her fingers lingered around my clit and my pussy lips as I fell even deeper in lust for her.

Rebecca left my breasts kissing her way down my body stopping on occasion at certain little lustful spots, licking and softly biting my skin. Her hands now rubbed hard up and down my pussy making me wetter and hotter than I already was.

Rebecca rolled me over onto my stomach as the sheets were kicked off the bed, she brought me up and onto my knees, as her warm body was lying across my back, her mouth kissing between my shoulder blades, her hand wrapping around my backside, still playing with my pussy. Her body left mine and her mouth came to rest on my ass cheeks. She softly kissed and bit them both, while her fingers were softly starting to enter inside of me, slipping in and out of my wet pussy. I felt her tongue hit my asshole and she sent shivers throughout my body. Now I had been fucked in the ass before, but I had never had a woman's fingers deep inside my pussy while her tongue was eating my ass. I was lurching back and forth wanting this more and more

Rebecca ate my ass for a while fingering me from behind, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I moaned and I groaned and I rocked back and forth whimpering as she pleased me as no one had before.

"Rebecca, I am going to cum." Slipped through my lips time and time again, as my little whimpers turned to loud thunderous gaps. Within seconds, I was cumming so hard that my legs were shaking, while all the sense of my pussy and ass were being pleased.

I had to pull away from her almost becoming completely flat on the mattress because my body was experiencing an orgasmic overload, that I had not had in such a long time. As I caught my breath and began to roll over, Rebecca was still on her knees at the foot of the bed, her eyes glistening with pleasure and horniness as my naked exposed body was still coming down from her touch.

"Come here." I whimpered out, signaling her with my pointer finger.

Rebecca climbed on top of my body and leaned in to kiss me. Her chest was pinned to mine, her hips sitting on top of my hips as we kissed passionately.

I pulled from this wonderful kiss and started guiding Rebecca's body further up onto mine until her pussy was right over my face. I pulled her hips down and her lips onto my face and started swirling my tongue all over her dripping wet pussy. I licked and sucked and swirled my tongue in and out, up and down and all over that hot sensual pussy.

I could hear her moaning and groaning and watched as her hands cupped her tits, her mouth open, head tilted back as I pleasured her pussy. I was still dripping wet and still inexperienced in eating a girl out, but I was just trying to do to her, what I know I liked done to me. Rebeccas sat on my face for what seemed like 5 minutes as I ate her out. Being pinned under her body weight, feeling her hips shifting back and forth, and listening to her moan and groan, was beyond erotic.

Rebecca started whimpering, she was going to cum. And I picked up my pace. I wanted her to come all over my face. My mouth was covering her clit, swirling my tongue all over it sucking on it putting pressure on it.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Spewed from her mouth, as her stomach tightened, her legs clinched and her body shook.

She grabbed the top of my head as she expelled a large, loud screech, stopping my momentum as she released her cum, all over my lips. I about came myself, knowing I had made her cum hard while eating her mouth.

Rebecca lifted her body off of mine and came to rest chest to chest with me. She licked my face and lips, tasting her pussy and her cum, before we entered into another deep kiss.

Before I could even catch my breath, Rebecca flipped herself around and we ended up in a 69. We both dove right back in on each other's pussies and were locked in this position for what seemed like an eternity, licking, sucking, swirling tongues bringing us to orgasm after orgasm.

It was the hottest lesbian sex of my life. I ate her pussy, as I had never eaten anything else before. And believe me, she knew how to eat mine. Before the night was over our mouths, our lips, and our fingers were covered in pussy juice and cum and we both expelled at least 4 more orgasms.

I knew then. No doubt I knew it. I was Bi-Sexual. I did not doubt that I could make love to a woman like this, just as easily as I could a man. And wanted it. I wanted more. I wanted all of it.

Rebeccas and I fell asleep holding on another, and awoke naked, tired, and spent the next morning. It was wild waking up next to a naked woman I had fucked last night, knowing my kids were with their dad and none of my friends knew I had just spent a hot sexual night with a woman I was in absolute lust for,

We both had some breakfast in the lobby at the "free" continental breakfast, and we made our way home.

I didn't stop thinking about her that day, or for many days after. I was in love, at least in lust for her and I wanted that pussy. I wanted to eat her ass, I wanted to suck those tits, I wanted to finger her and lick my fingers off as she had done to my face.

I had to come out. I had to tell people about this because in my mind and my heart I knew. This wasn't some random, "man-hating" after a divorce fling, or a trying-something new experience. This was something I had been longing for, for quite some time and now that I was living it, I had to be more open and honest about who I was and what I wanted.

Rebeccas and I had a few more experiences until I finally quit that catering job, which was becoming more and more tedious and draining. I asked her to date me exclusively and she said yes, and we were a couple for a little while, and I did come out to some friends at first, keeping the family "in the closet" for a while longer, until I knew she was going to be the one I was going to date seriously.

But I knew.... I was Bi-Sexual. I liked women. I liked pussy and to tell you the truth, at times, I think I liked pussy more than cock. Which led me to more and more experiences with her and after her.