All Comments on 'Discovering Olivia Ch. 06'

by MrHMiller

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave up on Part 1 after a few paragraphs because it really needed editing, or at least proofreading. I skipped to this Part to see whether you’d learnt anything from the feedback on the first one. More than one comment urgently recommended an editor there and that, I’m afraid, is still the case. Sorry to be so brutal, but if you want people to read your work it needs to be more than just readable.

MrHMillerMrHMiller13 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, thanks for your repeated comments. I do appreciate all thoughts for improvement. I am however, trying to improve my writing and doing my own editing to learn. Also reading on this site the highest rated stories. Writing is a process and I think I received some nice comments of appreciation too, which I am grateful that my story provided to people. There are some elements of truth here. I hope you come back and try again and you are able to see a measure of improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHMiller@MrHMiller
I lean towards the exhibitionist stories but some of the best works on the site have come out of romance, so I try and blend a bit of the two.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES