All Comments on 'Discovering Rachael Ch. 02'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg!

This is so hot! This is one of my favorite fantasies about my own wife. I don't want her to fuck other men. I just want her to put on a show and turn them on so much they blow their load. Very hot. Thank you.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Reality and fantasy overlap

Right now, this is a fantasy fueled by a fairly risky performance from Rachael (as I commented then, the pool guy could so easily have interpreted it as a sexual come-on). It's about to tip over into more dangerous territory, and he really needs to think through exactly what he wants her to do before proceeding further. His wife's safety should be paramount.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More, more more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this and would love to see it happen to my wife. The hottest thing for me is to see her sucking other mens cocks and seeing how excited she gets doing it. She gets excited letting men know what a slut she is and I’ve seen her asking to suck total strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She sounds like the perfect wife. I would love to be in the house looking out watching her become so excite she lets herself be talked into sucking other mens dicks as she fingers herself and cums. Love to hear the men call her names when they find out how excited she gets. Seeing her cum being called a slut and a whore or a nasty cocksucker when she holds her mouth open for them to shoot their cum in. Seeing the distain in their eyes as she cums so easy for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous