Discovering Robyn Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex in a strange part of the universe. Full of drama.
1.4k words
4.5
1k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you start reading at part 1.

CHAPTER THREE

The two Astrafon women led the way into the accommodation that would be home for Robyn and Doug for the next while. There were three rooms. Two were living rooms it appeared and the third was apparently a dining room.

"Um, where is the toilet?" asked Robyn.

"This way."

They followed her into the dining area which changed into a full ablution area with shower toilet etc.

Doug and Robyn were beyond being surprised by now.

"How do we make that happen?" asked Doug.

"Simply wish it with your thoughts. The house will understand you just as we do."

"That reminds me. We have worked out why people appeared to be mind-reading you when that shouldn't happen. It's to do with the way you think. If you just think thoughts, then no one can read you. However, if you think in words then those words will transmit. So that is how you control the communication. If you want us or the room to 'hear' you, then think in words. You can verbalize to us as well but that won't work for the house."

After returning to the main living room, they were led through to the second living room.

"Now Robyn, think in words that you want this to be your sleeping room."

Robyn did just that and immediately the room turned into a beautiful bedroom and there on a small unit was their suitcase.

"Thank you, um, Doug and I have been talking about something. This doesn't work for us; we are going to have to give you names. We will call you Phaedra."

"And you Medea." added Doug.

"I rather like that." said Medea "Our 'name equivalent' is too sophisticated for you to adapt too so giving us names will work best."

"We will return in an hour and then take you to the first session of your Sex Classes." said Phaedra.

"Whoa." said Doug. "No way. Robyn and I need time to talk and make some plans as to how we are going to handle this."

Phaedra looked a bit put out but reluctantly agreed. "All right. We will come back first thing in the morning and get started tomorrow."

Once they had left Doug said "I suppose we had better get our thinking caps on."

"Not yet." answered Robyn "What is it about this place? I'm horny as hell again."

Doug laughed "You too! Must be because our sole purpose in life at the right now, is SEX."

"No, it's more than that. I think this whole planet is charged up with centuries of pent up unrequited sexual passion and we are plugging into it somehow. Maybe with that help our job here might not be quite so hard after all."

That said Robyn slowly undressed and Doug followed her lead. Robyn was naked as she watched Doug remove the last item, his boxers. She smiled happily as his semi erect cock bounced into view. Taking it lovingly into her hands she gently caressed him into full attention. Then she pushed Doug back onto the bed and continued to stroke him. Her other hand went between her own parted thighs and opened her folds releasing a flow of the juices she knew had built there. She played with her lips feeling them open more and more. Her fingers found and briefly teased her bud. With a sigh she plunged her fingers into her depths, oh it feels so nice in there, no wonder Doug likes it so much.

Her fingers released then gathered the juices she was seeking then she withdrew them and returned to the head of Doug's cock coating him with her nectar. Robyn climbed up on the bed facing Doug's feet and swung one leg across him. She wanted to taste herself on him. Her head swam as she took him into her mouth, he filled her, their tastes blended, she was in heaven already as she lowered her pussy onto his face.

Doug's head swam too as he opened his mouth to receive her. He drank her juices and licked up and down her swollen lips briefly flicking her bud with his tongue. He sucked her lips into his mouth and gently chewed on her.

They moved slowly and luxuriously both knowing that they would not climax this time. It was a sweet joy of ultimate intimacy as they both Worshiped at the Fountain.

There was something Robyn wanted to say. She almost giggled as her mother's oft used phrase came into her head 'Don't talk with your mouth full Robyn.'

But today she could. She 'thought' the words to Doug "I love you." and relished the reply that arrived in her head "I love you too darling."

Robyn lept off him, spun around to look him in the face "That's it she declared. That's what has been niggling away at me. Do they understand about love? Do they realise how vital it is for the glorious sexual delights they are seeking? How did they choose their 10 tutors that we are to teach and train? We must talk to Phaedra and Medea some more before tomorrow. I have the feeling they may have got it all wrong."

"You are right." replied Doug. He got off the bed and began dressing at the same time sending a words thought to Phaedra that they needed to talk to her urgently.

The reply came back a little tersely.

"We will be with you as soon as we can. We are still trying to explain to the group why the course is delayed until tomorrow."

Robyn grimaced and said to Doug "I have a feeling it is going to get a lot worse than that."

Phaedra seemed nervous and a little unsure of herself "Have you changed your mind?" she immediately asked.

Medea didn't meet their eyes.

For the first time Doug felt relaxed and in control. "Sit down and let us explain."

"We want to do the very best that we can but we need more information about your people, so have some questions."

Robyn started. "Please explain how your family unit works."

Medea chose to answer. "The most common family unit is one man / woman couple and their allocated children. Some units have two couples and occasionally three."

Doug asked the next question. "How are couples decided?"

Again, Medea chose to answer "They chose each other based on affinity for each other."

"What we call love?" Queried Robyn.

"Yes." said Phaedra.

"Do you have any units that are just women or just men?"

"Why would we?" Answered Phaedra in a puzzled tone.

Robyn and Doug glanced at each other and raised their eyebrows. Another problem for them to deal with in due course they both thought.

Doug spoke again. "Could you explain to us how you elected the 10 people in the group to be trained as tutors?"

Phaedra answered. "We had a carefully thought through set of criteria. Span of ages, span of body type, differing personality, ability to teach, enthusiasm for the project."

"That is all great." responded Robyn "But you have left out the most important criteria of the lot."

"What is that?" said Medea.

"What you call affinity. You will have to revisit the entire selection process."

"Impossible." exclaimed Phaedra. "Everything is ready to go. We can't possibly change now."

Doug took over in a surprisingly stern manner. "You went to all that trouble to bring us here because you needed our expertise. We can't provide the knowledge you want unless you trust us and do exactly what we say."

There was an awkward silence and then the frown left Phaedra's face.

"I understand your logic. How do you want us to make the new selections?"

Robyn explained.

"You will need to explain the change to your group of 10. Probably you can retain the five women provided they are comfortable with the process. You will then need a much larger number of potential males probably ten or fifteen. Then each woman will choose a male partner, solely based on affinity. The male will then have the option to accept or decline, again based on affinity. This should get a good result because in simplistic terms my reasoning is that a woman has sex with a man because she feels affinity whereas a man feels affinity with the woman he has good sex with."

Again, Phaedra was clearly considering something and then she surprised us by saying "I will withdraw myself from the group. I have difficulty with the idea of choosing a male partner based on affinity."

Once more Doug and Robyn exchanged glances.

"I will remain as an extra in the group and play an advising and assistant role. Hopefully we can get things all sorted out within a day or two."

With that said Medea and Phaedra left.

to be continued.