Discovering Stephanie

Story Info
An erotic journey of discovery.
882 words
3.94
13.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew i was different but did not know why. I could not put my finger on it. I was definitely attracted to girls and many of my early kisses and fondles were with girls at clubs and bars, but I would also find certain older guys attractive to. I would occasionally feel a twitch in my boxer shorts if an older guy looked at me. At that time I started to discover my own body to. I realised that my big brown hairy nipples were quite sensitive when I was aroused sexually and that I liked to play with them. My cock, although only a few inches when flaccid would grow to a nice 7 inches cut when I masturbated.

I was 18 and still living at home. One day after college I was home alone and had to take something up Into my parents bedroom. As I was walking out I saw a black suspender belt and bra set similar to the ones in my mothers catalogue. Something drew me towards them. I took them from the wardrobe and looked at the fasteners and undid them. Without a second thought I slipped off my jogging bottoms and underwear and took off my t-shirt revealing my hairy chest and legs. I looked in the mirror as I put on the suspender belt fastening it at the front and then moving it round and doing the same with the bra with a little more difficulty, As I was doing this my cock had started to twitch and grow and by the time I had fathomed out how to put the bra on properly I was fully erect.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a flush on, I was nervous, excited, and felt a bit guilty, but I was certainly aroused. I quickly rummaged through a bag in the bottom of the wardrobe which appeared to be full of stockings. I caught a glance of my big hairy bum in the air with my hairy balls hanging in between. I found some black stockings and sat myself on my parents bed and tried to work out how to put them on without clicking them. I slowly rolled the first one up my leg. I loved the feel of the nylon on my hairy leg. It was easy to clip the stocking on. I then did the second leg quite quickly.

Pre-Cum was starting to form on the tip of my cock and for the first time in my life I wiped it with my own finger and tasted it. I really could not believe what dressing up like this was doing to me and how it was making me feel.

I had started now and there was no going back. I pulled out a really short summer skirt which was a flowery pattern and some black French silk kickers. I pulled the knickers on first and then the skirt.

I was a lot bigger than my Mother so I wandered into my room and pulled out a white shirt which looked like a blouse and I saw my old school tie and grabbed that to. I then opened up my sock draw and I grabbed 2 pairs of football socks. I put a pair in each cup of the bra and then put on the shirt and tucked it into the skirt so that the shirt clung to me and my new 'tits' were now prominent. As I wandered back into my parents room I had just finished putting my old school tie on.

I stood in front of my parents full length bedroom mirror again and I smiled. I started to dance sexily at first and then started to pose and start flashing my stocking tops . I practised bending over slowly and pulling my panties to one side. All the time I could feel my hard cock pressing tight against my mothers French knickers trying to force its way out.

I walked over to the bed and started playing with my new 'tit's with one hand and slowly pulling my knickers to one side and wanking my cock. The precum was now lubricating my throbbing cock now and it was making my hand sticky. I stopped wanking and started to lick my fingers enjoying the taste. I decided to change position and I got on all fours and put my hand between my legs and started exploring my tight bum hole. I had never done anything like this before and was unsure what to do. I gently poked my long slender finger just inside my warm hole. It felt good. I pushed it in a bit further and I groaned a little. It came out quite high pitched. I took my finger out and spat on it and then tried again. It went in a little further again. I started moving my finger in and out and was just building up a nice rhythm when I heard the key go in the front door. Some one was returning home that I wasn't expecting. I got up off the bed and ran to my room. Steve is that you?

It wasn't Steve. It was Steph, but she is our little secret and there is more to come from her...