Discovering Submission

Story Info
Bisexual alpha meets true alpha.
1.2k words
3.4
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude I can't believe you got that new promotion." My friend Jake said. "Yeah but I'll have to move to England by myself." "Yeah but for what they're paying you, it'll be worth it" Jake rebuts.

I finally settle into my new flat. I walk outside to my car and see my new neighbors. They walk over and introduce themselves as Tom and Dylan. They were dating and while talking to Tom, I could feel Dylan eyeing me up and down. I'm bisexual but have always considered myself the alpha. After exchanging phone numbers, we part ways.

A couple days go by and they invite me over for some wine and to get to know each other. I head over to their place and we start talking. I tell them I moved here by myself for a job opportunity that pays me $150,000 a year plus more. I don't know why that part was included by I saw Dylan smile after hearing so. Every 20 minutes or so, Dylan and Tom would make out with each other. I couldn't stop staring at this. I also couldn't stop staring at Dylan rubbing his crotch. When I would break contact and my eyes met him, he would grin. After a few hours, I decided it was time to head home. I jerked off furiously that night thinking about that hang out.

After a week of not hearing from them, I decided to text them and ask them to hang out at my place. I got a response saying "We'll be over at 8:00 PM with a movie. Have wine available." I decided to get my favorite wine and when Dylan and Tom showed up, they were shocked. "This bottle is $700." "Yes it's my favorite." We proceeded to drink that plus 2 more bottles and sat down to watch a movie. It was a film about a beta male that was bossed around at work by everyone. I was intently watching along when I felt Dylan and Tom put their hand on my legs. I could tell they were watching the movie, but they started to rub my thighs slowly. I felt a building up in my balls and shortly before the movie ended, I blew a load in my shorts. I tried to suppress my moan and body spasm, but I think they noticed as they laughed and said they needed to head back.

I jerked off every night to that for the next two weeks until I got a text from Dylan. "Be at my place at 6:00 PM. Knock on the back door and wait." I knock exactly at 6 and Dylan answered shortly after.

Strip to your underwear and kneel. Confused by excited, I did as instructed. Dylan then took my clothes and let me in. After drinking another bottle of wine, we started talking. "So you're into guys huh?" "Yes sir." "You find me attractive?" "Yes sir." "Good fag".

"Here's your first task. You're to clean my entire kitchen spotless. You'll have 30 minutes after which, I'll return and inspect. Fail inspection and you'll be punished so bad it'll haunt you. Pass the inspection and you'll be my bitch. Now strip and get to it." I had him my underwear to reveal a 4 inch hard dick that is soaked in pre cum. Dylan almost falls over laughing at my dick, turns me around and shoves me towards the kitchen.

I clean every area with detail and triple check. After a half hour, Dylan shows up and inspects. "Very good fag. You passed." I got very excited. "Kneel." I drop to my knees and watch Dylan walk to the couch and put on porn. "Crawl to me". I crawl over and take my place between his legs. "Worship my feet". I start to massage his feet while licking and sucking his toes. I look up to see him jerking off. His cock is huge and perfect. He has headphones on so I can't even hear the porn. Dylan then stands up, pushes me out of the way and cums on the coffee table. "Lick it up and then join me in my room".

I clean it quickly and race upstairs. I see Dylan on the bed with sex toys laid out. Dylan proceeds to put my cock in a cock cage and lock it. He puts the key on his neck chain to wear. A reminder that he controls my cock. "Start with the smallest dildo and ride it". I start to ride the dildo slowly and by the time I'm all the way down, the pain has subsided and massive pleasure has taken over. "Now fucking bounce on it loser". I bounce up and down and start working a good rhythm. I shift my body right and feel it hit my prostate. That made me shriek in pleasure, which made Dylan laugh. I start to ride it faster and faster, covered in sweat. After about 10 minutes, my balls start to tighten and I shoot a load of cum through my cage. Shocked, I looked at Dylan who was cracking up. "Fucking squirted like a girl. Get up and bend over." Dylan takes the dildo out and replaces it with a vibrator. He takes me down stairs immediately after.

"Here's your final task before you can go home. Theres a 500 piece puzzle on the coffee table. Kneel next to it and complete it. Then you can leave." Dylan proceeds to put on more porn with the headphones on me this time. He then flips the vibrator on and buzzes me low but steadily. This is distracting but I try to focus. Every 10 minutes, Dylan will ramp up the vibrator until I'm close to cumming then turn it on low. After over an hour, I only have one piece left. That is, until Dylan turns the vibrator to the highest setting. I moan loud and fall on the table with my ass in the air. I desperatly try humping to bring the vibrator in deeper. After 5 or so minutes, I feel the cock cage start to vibrate. I look up Dylan who stares at me. He brings his hand up in a snapping pose. After a few seconds, he snaps his finger and my cock explodes. Like he decided when it would shoot. Embarrassed I quickly finished the puzzle.

"This cock cage is to remain locked every day you're not in the office. I will unlock it the night before and you will stop over before going home to have it relocked. The vibrator will stay in you and on while you are awake. It is to be removed when you are in the office and charged while sleeping. Any time I text you, you are to show up at my back door. You will strip nude and wait on your knees. Understood?" Dylan barks.

Me- "Yes sir."

Dylan- "Good. Now get dressed and get the fuck out."

Dylan- "Oh and fag?"

Me- "Yes sir?"

Dylan- "You have Cash App right?"

Me- "Yes sir. Why do you ask?"

Dylan after grinning ear to ear. "You'll find out. Now get the fuck away."

I scramble and run back to my flat.

Later that night, I get a text from Dylan. "8:00 AM tomorrow. Be here."

To be continued......