Discovering the Cheater

Story Info
A jealous cuckquean wants to catch her husband cheating.
2k words
4.3
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember to upvote, comment about what you enjoyed, and follow me along for more stories. Everything helps bring me one step closer to doing this full time.

## "I want to walk in on you."

"You kind of already did," says my husband Thomas.

I roll my eyes at this. Thinking about how I decided to sit on the edge of the bed and catch them before they started fucking irks me. However, jumping out of the closet was too risky.

I want to argue with Thomas, but he's lounged on the couch texting on his phone. I know who he's texting and my irritation is a new pleasure sensation running alongside my jealousy. I'm in the kitchen cooking and I stop preparing my favorite dish.

"No, I mean I want to walk into the house and catch you, then join in," I say as I wash my hands.

"Alright. That sounds hot. Let's do it," Thomas says.

"But I want it with a twist," I say, walking into the living room. As I move past the couch, I catch a glimpse of his phone. Lola has sent him new photos of the new lingerie. She doesn't know I picked them out. And Thomas doesn't know I sent them in his name.

Everyone's happy.

"Okay, explain your little twist," Thomas says. He's still not looking at me, even though I'm stripping off my bra right in front of him and tossing my hair around. I admire myself in the mirror to feel my appreciation mix with Thomas's coyness.

"I don't want you to be happy about it," I say.

This comment finally brings Thomas's eyes away from his little whore and to my confident tits.

"Alright, you have my attention. What do you want exactly?"

I saunter over to him, feeling my pussy wet with every stride. I kneel and feel for his cock. It's already hard. Clearly, most of the work was done by Lola. I hate and love it at the same time. His fly comes open and I flop out his cock.

I stroke him slowly as I tell him the details. By the end, he's ready to cum.

But I slap his cock, then slap his face.

"Get in the kitchen and finish up cooking dinner. If you're going to enjoy doing that to me, the least you can do is get off your ass and stop looking at Lola. Be good to me and I'll be good to you."

The fire in his eyes is exactly what I want to see. And now, fingering myself on the couch while he completes the creamy chicken mushroom sauce over pasta, all I can think about is our next session with Lola.

---

## My Task is Simple

And the errand is pleasurable. I'm both hot with anger and impatience as I walk in high heels along the adult store shelves. My feet hurt from perusing for thirty minutes. I've looked over almost every product in the store. With each minute that passes, I know what's taking place at my home.

When I can't stand it anymore, I select my item.

The open-mouth gag is made of leather. It's the most expensive one in the store. I used Thomas's credit card, even though I wasn't supposed to.

Oops.

But I'm sure he's not going to mind. I'm going to pay for it one way or another. And I can't wait to be sorry.

---

## I sit in the driveway for five minutes

Not because I want to, but because the impatience is a thrill.

I know they're in the middle of fucking. Thomas said so. Since both of them are in incredible shape (and with the new long leash I've given both of them), they can fuck for hours. I check my watch with the timer.

It's been two hours already.

I'm ready to catch them and interrupt.

I turn off the car, close the door gently, and walk in my red high heels up to the front door.

The door is ajar. As soon as I press it open, I smell *her*. That cuckcake bitch Lola. The whore mounting my husband and taking the cum that should be in my pussy, not hers. The anger builds as I shut the door. I *hear* her. And they must know I'm here because Lola is being obnoxiously loud.

She must be doing that just to spite me.

---

## There's a trail of clothes

They start with sweaters and shirts on the stairs. Then socks and shoes are at the top. I only see Thomas's boxers at the foot of our bedroom door. Lola came prepared.

I know this because the door is open just an inch. And through that inch, in the low darkness of my bedroom, Lola wears the lingerie I bought her.

It looks so damn good on her it almost makes me stop the entire scene. My jealousy is as thick as the sex in the air. She's glistening with sweat, the garter and cup bra still on. Her tits are red from being sucked and slapped. Her ass is red from Thomas using her as he likes. And she moans, fucking him hard while on top.

I stand in the doorway with my knuckles turning white on the frame. My other hand slips under my skirt to find my clit as I watch.

Lola cums a mere twenty seconds after I start watching. I like how her body convulses and the muscles in her arms and legs show lines and contours that I will never have. She laughs after she finishes, moans with her mouth open, then looks back to Thomas. She starts up again.

I'm gushing already and trying not to. I try to remember the first time when I knew. To let those feelings of anger mix into the twisted concoction of pleasure when I saw them in the closet. The simple crack between the coats as I saw them cheat on me for the first time.

Lola is coming again. And as her orgasm rises, so does my anger.

---

## I let my anger take the wheel.

And I push the door open with force. It slams against the wall.

"Hey!" I say with my hands on my hips.

Lola's moan of orgasm softens like turning the volume down, but she keeps a slight movement over Thomas's cock going. Thomas looks out from behind Lola. There's an air in between the heat of their sex like I've interrupted a meeting.

"That's enough!" I say.

Lola dismounts as Thomas gets up off the bed.

"What are you doing? We were in the middle of something," he says with that same fire in his eyes when I made him make me dinner.

"Oh I'm sorry," I say sarcastically as I round the bed, "I was just out picking up a sex toy for *us* to have hot sex. And here you are fucking this whore during *our* time!"

I slam the little plastic bag with the open-mouth gag on the bed. Lola glances at it while she begins to grab her bra.

The fire in Thomas's eyes turn up the heat as his shoulders square up to me. The dominance in his stance is enough to stagger me in my high heels on the carpet. For a moment, my eyes glance to Lola. I feel like I'm about to be in trouble.

And I love the feeling.

---

## Thomas plays his role.

"Excuse you," he says pointing at me, "You don't come in here and interrupt me and Lola like that. You're being incredibly rude, especially since she was in the middle of her orgasm. And now, you think that you're in charge simply because *'you thought'* it was your time?"

I go to answer, but Thomas directs his finger back at Lola.

"Don't even think about dressing. We're not done," he says.

As he turns back at me, my confident anger is slipping. I feel myself melting into the pleasure that anger and jealousy bring. About how confident Thomas acts when he's angry. It's the kind of force I've wanted him to fuck me with. I try and extend it by speaking, but he grabs me with one hand around the throat.

"No. You're done speaking. All you're going to do is apologize to Lola for interrupting. And you're going to like it. Understand?" he says.

I can do nothing but nod, then yelp around his fingers in my mouth as he rips my buttoned dress down the front. I'm immediately exposed. I inhale with surprise. Before I know it, my dress is on the floor and my panties are pulled down around my knees. I'm very aware that strings of my own juices come down as they do.

Thomas turns me around by the hair, facing Lola. She has a smile on her face as she's propped up on one elbow. One of her hands is slowly circling her perfect clit.

"Now. You apologize to Lola for your rude behavior," Thomas says.

"No!" I say defiantly.

The spank across my left ass cheek snaps and stings so hard that I almost fall over. But Thomas keeps me steady by tugging my hair. I moan and cry in protest. He does it again.

"Say you're sorry!" he yells at me in my ear.

More spanks rain down on my ass as I stammer and whine. All the while, Lola watches and touches herself with more vigor.

After I feel the heat radiating off my ass and the roots of my hair hurt, I give in.

"I'm sorry Lola," I say weakly. A heavy spank comes across both of my ass cheeks that makes me draw my breath.

"Be sincere honey. You be nice to our guest," Thomas commands.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting your orgasm Lola," I say, almost moaning it.

"That's a good girl," says Thomas. His hand stuffs into my mouth and my throat. I choke on it, lubing his hands with my deepest saliva. Lola's mouth parts in pleasure as she watches Thomas, who I can hear stroking his cock with the mess I've made on his hand.

Thank God I made him a mess.

---

## He presses his cock into my ass.

Just like I talked to him about. After all of the anal plugs I've used on myself watching them, he slides in with ease. But not without a little pain. My face scrunches with my surprise. My reaction makes Lola touch herself even more. She moans with me.

"Take it. Keep saying you're sorry to Lola," Thomas says as he slides in and out of my ass.

The humiliation of being fucked in the ass and apologizing to the cuckcake on my bed brings me to orgasm at the same time as Lola does. Through my pleasure, I say it.

"I'm so sorry Lola for interrupting your orgasm! I won't do it again," I say.

And that bitch Lola gets off to me being fucked in the ass and being in pain. Although I come close to climax, Thomas knows when I do. And he stops.

Just like I asked.

"Now," he says as he fetches the toy I bought. He takes it out and tosses it to me. "Put this on, sit in your corner, and wait your turn. Since you apologized nicely, I'll be sure to cum in your open mouth instead of all over your stretched ass. Sound fair?"

He taps me on my face as I stammer like a frustrated teen.

The hate and the pleasure are so arousing that I can barely stand. So I flop in the chair, put the mouth gag on, and enjoy watching my husband use his whore Lola.

The taste of my husband's cum after the next hour is worth every sting of spank and jealousy I've felt.

I can't wait for my next session. And I'm sure they can't wait either.

---

Please remember to upvote, comment about what turned you on, and follow me along for more stories. If you are going to downvote, I ask that you comment instead and tell me what you would like me to do better or what you found wrong.