Discovering the Freeuse Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been told that my hands are 'magic'. I do hope you enjoy them, Master."

Daniel immediately fell forward into the bookshelf, leaning against the wall, holding himself up with his arms, Alice grew concerned that his legs might collapse, not that she wouldn't mind Daniel falling dick first onto her, but she guided him to a nearby chair, still while expertly working his dick.

"I can speed up if you wish, or continue at this pace."

Daniel responding by falling into the chair and moaning, Alice continued her steady pace, working her face closer and closer to his cock. Fascinated by the shape and texture of his genitals, she wanted to memorise it, understand exactly how to handle it.

"As much as I wish I could do this all day. I would prefer to use my tongue if you would allow me?"

Alice had begun touching herself between her legs. She knew she hadn't been ordered to do so, but she was just too aroused, she looked up almost pleading to Daniel. Daniel replied with an affirmative nod.

"Thank you, Master. Please allow me to lick your balls."

Still jerking his dick with one hand, Alice thrust her face directly into Dan's balls. Her tongue sliding and tasting his salty, sweaty ball sack.

"Do you enjoy this Master?" She mumbled between licks. Trying to savour every moment of it. "I'm glad you do. So glad Master."

Dan squeezed the arms of the chair as Alice forced his legs apart more.

"Now let me taste your beautiful cock."

Her hand left his cock, before Daniel could miss her soft hands, he was enveloped by the warm sensation of her mouth. It didn't take long until he instinctively placed a hand on her head.

"Yes, that's it." Alice moaned, "Grab my head. Use my face Master."

She sped up, excited by the forcefulness Daniel had shown. She could feel his hips trying to thrust up into her throat.

"Don't be afraid of being too rough. Thrust your cock into me. Let me relieve all your desire."

This sent Daniel over the edge. He placed a second hand onto Alice's head and forced her down, at the same time he thrust his hips up from the chair. Alice was powerless against this move, she surrendered to the young master's assault on her throat. All she could do was relax her jaw and let him fuck her throat, the sounds coming from her mouth was a mixture of moaning and choking. Any regular woman might have been worried about the forcefulness of the face fuck, but years of service as a freeuse maid had prepared her for this.

Breathing through her nose, she allowed Dan to continue at this pace, even coxing him to go further with her slightly exaggerated moans. Daniel stepped up to this challenge forcing her head down harder, no more shy niceties, he understood her full duties now and would take complete advantage of it. Several long and glorious minutes passed where Alice had truly become an object of pleasure, the idea of cumming down her throat was the only thing on Dan's mind, but as he grew close to climax, he changed his mind.

Releasing Alice from his grip, she pulled up and gasped for a proper breath of air. She immediately attempted to return to Daniel's cock but he placed a hand on her head and stopped her in time.

"Master? Is it time?" Alice asked, returning her hand to his dick, gently jerking it.

Dan nodded, the pleasure built up in his dick almost reaching its peak, Alice knew exactly what he wanted as her hand sped up for the final last pumps.

"Cum Master! Cum on my face!"

Alice's begging was answered by Daniel's erupting cock in her face.

"Nice thick loads. Let is all out."

She positioned herself lower and adjusted his dick. She wanted as much of Daniel's semen to catch on her face. Thick white streams poured down her face, Alice eagerly took it all.

"Well done Master. How do you feel?"

Daniel laid in the chair panting, trying to catch his breath.

"That was fucking awesome." He said, still out of breath.

Alice giggled, she had not heard the young master speak so freely in some time.

"I'm glad to be of service. I'll just clean my face. And then I'll.."

Dan reached out and grabbed her arm, pleading for her to stay.

"Oh? You wish for more Master? Of course, What do you desire?"

Daniel was not ready for this to be over, as soon as he could gather his strength, he would claim his true prize.

"Very well, I'll just lay down on the chair with you."

Alice wiped her face clean using some discarded clothes before climbing into the chair with Daniel.

"And I'll just rub myself against you. Until Master is ready again."

She gently ground against his leg, making sure to moan into his ear.

"Feel free to kiss me and play with my body while you wait."

Daniel returned to sucking on her tits as his hands explored her thighs, it didn't take long at all before his erection was back in full force. Alice let out a playful giggle.

"Master certainly is eager." She said, positioning herself, "I will begin grinding on your cock. Please let me know if you need me to stop Master."

Daniel responded with a swift yet playful spank on her ass.

"Ahh!" She moaned in surprise, "Sorry Master, I'll get to work."

With that she slides down onto Daniel's dick, letting out a long and satisfied moan as she did. Dan grabbed her by the hips and excitedly started thrusting again. Alice leaned back and let herself relax again. She was desperate to get off at this point and was sure Daniel wouldn't mind if she took pleasure from her duties.

"Oh, Master!" She moaned, "Your cock. Right there. Thank you, Master."

Dan watched on as she bounced across his dick, his hands working their way up and down.

"Ohh fuck! I can feel your hands. Wandering up my body!"

Alice looked down lovingly, the way Daniel stared at her hungrily. This was how she had wanted him to look at her from the start. She was glad that his true feelings had finally be unleashed.

"Do you enjoy this view Master? Looking up at me as I ride your cock. Watching my tits bounce in your face!"

Dan sped up, slamming harder into her. Alice wanted to coax him into going further and he had taken the bait. At this point Alice stops thinking about satisfying her master, she was too horny to think about anything except getting off.

"Please forgive me, Master! This feels so good!" She apologised, "I know I'm yours to use, but... I really.. 'really' want to cum on your cock!"

"Please Master." She begged as she ground back into him, "Let me cum.. on your beautiful cock."

"Oh fuck. Yes, yes! Master!"

She was on the edge of cumming and could tell that Daniel was close too, he bucked his hips back into hers.

"Thank you, Master!" She screamed, "Thank you for using this slutty freeuse maid!"

The orgasm rippled through her body before she could finish speaking, her mind was blank with pleasure as her body reacted without her thinking. It took her a few moments for her to come back to her senses, in which time Daniel must have also orgasmed as she felt the familiar warm sensation of someone cumming inside her.

For a time she just held onto the young master, they sat quietly in the chair, sweat dripping down from their bodies, the scent of sex filling the room. Finally, Alice moved.

"Will... Will that be.. all Master?" Alice whispered into his ear.

Dan stroked her back for a few seconds before releasing her from his grip. Then he gave her a tired nod.

"I am glad.. to of been.. of service." She replied as she climbed up from the chair/

"Very well, I shall return to my duties."

Alice collected her outfit and begins to dress.

"You know where to find me if you require anything else."

Daniel raised his hand to get her attention, Alice wasn't sure if he had the energy for a round three but waited for a command anyway.

"Yes, Master?" Alice asked expectantly.

"Can we do this again... tonight?" Daniel requested, too tired to stand from the chair.

Alice responded with another warm smile.

"Of course Master. I will happily meet you in your bedroom tonight. It is my pleasure to serve."

Once she had adjusted her uniform, Alice bowed and returned to stacking the bookshelf. Dan eventually found the energy to stand and shortly left her to her work. With this new information about his housemaid, Daniel prepared a mental list of what he would want Alice to do tonight.

12