All Comments on 'Discovery'

by iraussieguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good show!

absolutely over the top.....my dick is throbbing, mainly because of the hot writing but also becauses I've found that most women can be driven to new heights by spanking them as I fuck them from the rear....this man is on to something good--and hot!

hazelvisionhazelvisionover 18 years ago
hot!

I absolutely love your writing style! I am in the process of reading all of your work and I just love this story. Thank you so much. I am in a very similar situation as Carol is in this story and this gives me much hope. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love the sting of his belt on my rump before bed

Thank you for your story. I recently confessed to my dear husband that I too wanted to be a submissive and it didn't take him long to come into his role as master. I really enjoy the strap on my bare bottom every morning and every night. We call those punishment spankings attitude adjustments. The morning strapping helps me to keep my master's needs in the front of mind throughout the day. If I forget myself, my master is quick to bring twenty or thirty refresher strokes to my bare bottom to remind me the humility and reverence I should show him. I receive my last daily discipline right before bedtime so I can dream of my master feel the sting of his love on my rump. We are now experiencing the most incredible sex of our marriage and I don't ever want to go back to being just a wife, I love being my masters slave!!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the how she opened up to him about her need to be spanked. He thought about it, learned about it and gave it to her. Very erotically written. Thanks for sharing.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
Very sweet story

I could see something like this happening in real life where someone confesses to their mate about being a closet spanko. Good story, needs some commas. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

probably the most wholesome story ive read on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous