Discovery in Germany Pt. 02

Story Info
Miranda and Meg start to get to know Lyla more. A LOT more.
2.7k words
4.68
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors note: The following story is a continuation of a previous story and part of a much larger tale. please read part 1 for context)

The next day starts out feeling awkward. Eventually Meg and I decide we need to have an honest, kind conversation with Lyla so we invite her to a little gastro pub not far from campus for dinner.

I find a quiet enough spot and set our stuff down. "Lyla, I owe you an apology for last night. I didn't mean to spring anything on you or make you uncomfortable." This is, of course, not true. I completely sprang it on her and completely meant to make her feel uncomfortable. However, I am genuinely sorry. "Anyway, we should get some stuff out in the open. First, I know about the tablet incident between you and Meg last week." Lyla's face turns red as I continue "She told me when she gave me your number and I want you to know, zero judgment. Maybe some questions but zero judgment. I just wanted to get things out in the open and let you know you aren't the only one with needs." I proceed to tell her the full train story not just the tease of information from the night before. This includes me divulging my fantasies to Meg and the exploration of my own sexual self. As I do I can see the look on her face transition from anxious embarrassment to complete shock.

It takes her a second to say anything. She just takes it all in. "I get it. It can be hard to have fantasies that it is difficult to make a reality. I am glad you were able to. It sounds fun."

"Thanks" I say genuinely "it really was."

"Umm so what questions?" She says quietly.

I look puzzled. "Sorry what."

"You said 'no judgment but maybe questions.' What questions do you have for me?"

Meg interjects here "Oh um, just getting to understand you. I mean, again, as Miranda says, no judgment, but questions about you, your sexuality, what you like what I saw on that tablet was, um, different than what I expected when I think of you."

"Yeah," she says "I get that a lot. Like, okay, the simplest thing to explain is that I am pansexual. From there, as you have guessed, I like it kinky and rough. Honestly, the closest I have come in real life some fake handcuffs and like the tamest spankings ever. I think everyone sees the little, petite girl and they think "oh no. She's fragile' and I guess what I want them to think is 'She's fragile. I could break that'"

Now the shock that was on Lyla's face seems to have transferred to my own. This girl could barely let out a sentence last week and this is just pouring from her now.

Meg and I just stare with our mouths open.

"What?!" Lyla says "Too much?"

"No, no, no, nothing like that" I say pulling it together. "But like this is the most you have literally ever said to us."

"Well yeah. It just comes out of me when I get excited." Lyla exclaims.

Meg takes a sip of her beer "you and me both" We all have a laugh. "But what are you into? We're all friends here. Let's have it out."

"Okay..." The timid voice is back "But still no judgment right."

"Zero" I say

"Zip." Meg replies.

"I am a total sub." Lyla says quietly "I like it all. Bondage of course but even some of the more extreme stuff. Degradation, flogging, breath play, free use, CNC."

"Wait, wait" I say "Sorry I am not up on all the terms in the kink community. Free use? CNC? What does that mean."

"Oh" she says slightly blushing. "Well lets put it this way. Picture rough BDSM in your head. Now turn that dial to 10."

Meg just blurts out "It stands for consensual non consent."

"Wait," I say a bit taken aback "Like ra-"

"No," Meg says cutting me off "but also yes but with a consenting partner."

Lyla noticeably looks calmer at hearing this and eventually proceeds to tell us some of her fantasies. It is wild. It was like she was waiting for this specific question to talk to us. After about an hour of it we decided to head back and get some rest.

The next evening Meg comes into our dorm, phone in hand, and says "I need you to not ask questions, just change into your hottest outfits and be ready to go in 45 minutes."

"What?" I say looking up from my textbook.

"What would be a question mam." She says in a fake scolding tone. "You must change quickly. You too Lyla. We're going out."

Thirty minutes later and we all look great. Meg says "Lyla, you brought a leather corset on your trip to Germany?"

"Umm yeah," she answers like it's the dumbest question ever "it's Germany"

"Yeah Meg," I say "It is Germany. That is a fair point."

"Touche. Anyway now we dance"

Meg took us to a nightclub she had looked up. We drank, we danced, it was a great time. It was really great seeing Lyla come out of her shell a little more. She was a TERRIBLE dancer but had a lot of fun doing it.

After a few drinks we were on the dance floor and she did that yell into my ear that only counts as a whisper in a loud club. "I THINK YOU'RE REALLY CUTE."

"YOU TOO." I yell back in her ear.

"MEG IS HOT TOO." she says.

"OH, I KNOW." I say.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW" She says.

Suddenly a familiar third voice yells out "I DO" Meg has materialized next to us with some water.

The cab ride home feels a lot longer than the one to the club. We are crammed into the back of the cab. Lyla in the middle between Meg and myself. I look at the rearview mirror to see what the Cabbie sees. My eyes only move away in darts. I move my left hand only Lyla's leg and slowly start rubbing her thigh. My fingers moving gingerly. Teasing the skin above her knee. I slowly start to move my hand in her thigh and pause briefly as I feel something. Another hand on her other leg that I have bumped into. I quickly look down and see Meg has had the same idea. Her hand hand paralleling my own. I here a soft gasp from Lyla and she parts her knees as far as she can in the cramped cab. Our hands tease her more.

By the time our cab pulls up to the dorm my panties are dripping wet. The building is quiet. A weekday in the summer with limited people. I am shocked to hear Meg say "I need a shower."

I look at her and do a little gesture between the three of us trying to convey the message "But I thought we were going to get freaky."

She laughs "Don't pout. You two need a shower too." She grabs our hands. The showers in the dorm are communal for the floor. Like a locker rooms shower. It is a large tile room with six showerheads lining the walls. In the middle there is a tile bench. We walk in slowly and quietly in case there are other people in the room. This is risky, there is no lock on the door but luckily it is a late hour on a quiet night.

Meg walks right into the the tile room fully clothed and turns every shower head on. Steam starts to rise like a sauna. She comes back and disrobes. I do the same. Pour Lyla still in her corset is going to need some help. I lock eyes with Lyla as meg comes over and embraces me. One hand on my breast the other on my ass. She leans in close and whispers "Last time it was about your fantasy. Let's give Lyla her fantasy. Let's play rough." I give the slightest of head nods of acknowledgement.

I walk over and unzip the corset, pulling it from Lyla. I can see what she means about people being afraid to break her. Even next to my 5'4" self she seems small and petite. I hold her from behind and kiss her neck. Meg kisses, than sucks on a nipple. Quickly it becomes a bite. She lets out a yelp and my hand instinctively goes around her mouth. "Now, now." I say scolding her, "Lets not wake up the whole building. Are you going to behave yourself?" She gives a nod. "Really?" I ask. With that Meg slaps Lyla's other breast hard. I had feel the vibrations of another yelp on my hand. "It doesn't sound like it. Let's try that again." The second slap comes down harder than the first. There is a fainter mumble this time. "Here I know what to do. Grab her panties Meg."

New excitements are all around me. The sound of hand slapping skin echoing in the room excites me while simultaneously terrifying me that it could attract unwanted attention. Yet even the idea of that attention tickles a part of my brain that I didn't know was there. A part that would almost love for someone to walk in right now.

Meg pulls Lylas black lace underwear down and hands them to me. "I think I know what you have planned" she says with a smile.

I stuff the panties into Lyla's mouth. I pull her into the shower and reach between her legs "Wow. She is dripping wet" I say in genuine shock. "You REALLY like being treated like a toy." Lyla gives a nod. "We'll see when we are done"

With that, I bend her over the bench in the middle of the shower and slap her ass hard. It starts to pinken as she has a muffled yelp. I slap the other cheek harder. "Wow" I say "There isn't a lot of ass here. If we aren't careful we could bruise her to the bone." I see Lyla do a deep head nod ot that and mumble out "ummmhmmm"

"What's that" I say slapping the first one again. "You would like that?"I slap the second. She nods again.

Meg says "Wait, I have just the thing." She runs back to her clothing and pulls out the wide, decorative, patent leather belt that had cinched around her waist a few minutes earlier. She doubles it up and comes back. Before she does anything she pauses to give me a big kiss. She grabs my breast and I return in kind. It is just enough time to make Lyla have a false sense of rest before the belt comes down hard on her ass. "MMMMhmmmm!!" she lets out in a half moan half cry.

"Again" I say and the belt comes down harder.

Lyla lets out a high pitched long "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"She loves it or hates it." Meg says while she walks around to the front of Lyla. She pulls the panties from her mouth. "Which is it?"

Lyla pants for a moment and blurts out. "I love it. I love being used"

Meg stuffs the panties then spits in her face "You have no idea what it feels like to be used. Not yet. But you will." She slaps Lyla's face. As I watch this I am really starting to get the appeal of this kink.

I take the belt from Meg and whip Lyla's ass again as hard as I can.

Meg pulls Lyla back by the hair "wait in the corner like a dog" she commands and, to my surprise, Lyla obeys. Meg turns to me and gives me another passionate kiss. Her left hand moves down the front of me and her finger starts to rub my clit as Lyla watches eagerly. "Want to get on your hands and knees for me?" She asks me. I eagerly do. "Stick your ass in the air," she says. I obey. My hands, arms, face, and tits rub against the warm, wet tile floor.

Behind me I hear "Come here Lyla, get behind her." The anticipation is killing me. "Get your head in there and eat her out." I tilt my pelvis as high as it can go and feel Lyla's wet face pressed against me. Her tongue was blindly licking. Looking for my clit. I wiggle uncontrollably until it's there. The tongue eagerly flicks, lapping and swirling. I let out a moan.

Still from behind me Meg says "Ohhh it sounds like our little slave is doing a good job."

I moan out "Yes she is."

"But.." Meg starts. I want to scream in protest. Don't take this from me Meg not yet. But I remember the game we are playing. "But this isn't depraved enough for this slave." I hear Lyla let out another yelp as I feel her face jerked away from me. My only guess is that Meg grabbed her by her hair. As suddenly as the face left it is thrust back higher. "Eat her ass" I hear Meg say. I feel her tongue back. My hands reach back and spread my ass cheeks. I can feel the pressure. I know Meg is holding her face there as she eagerly tastes my ass.

"Meg come here." I moan out. I don't have to explain. She lays on the shower floor in front of me. My face buried in her pussy. I eagerly start to eat her as Lylas tongue finds its way inside my ass. Meanwhile her fingers are rubbing my clit.

I can't hold back. I moan a loud orgasm as Meg's hand holds the back of my head, positioning me close to her.

I roll away and take a second to breathe. From the corner of my eye I see Lyla moving forward. Her face replacing mine between Meg's legs.

I get behind Lyla and lift her hips up. The red marks still very present but already starting to fade. "I think we have gone to easy on her" I saw with a smirk to Meg while I slap Lyla's ass as hard as I can. She lets out a wail.

Meg grabs her head and pulls it in. I slap her hard again a Meg says "That's right. You scream into my cunt you slut." I hit her again. The muffled screams getting louder.

One of my fingers slides effortlessly into Lyla's wet pussy. I start moving it back and forth. My other hand slaps her again. I slide a second finger in while my thumb rubs her tight ass hole. Meg pants out "What are you doing down there?"

"We've been too easy on her. We need to push her to her limit. See what she can take." A third finger enters her. I bend down and flick my tongue on her ass and can feel her twitch.

Meg flips around ass up so Lyla can rim her too. "And what can she take?"

"More" I say as I slip four fingers into her. "A lot fucking more." Meg is bucking and panting. Lyla is trying desperately to pay attention to Meg's needs as I continue to play rough. "I've got four fingers in." I call out. "I bet you feel fucked now." I add to her slapping her again

"Yes" Lyla pants out. "I'm a worthless toy. Fuck me like one." I am pounding my fingers into her. My other hand reaching around her and vigorously rubbing her clit. Meg grunts out an orgasm as I keep pumping into Lyla. She comes back to watch as I stretch Lyla roughly. Lyla not holding back sounds now as she lets out an orgasm. I can feel her juices explode. As I look at her dark red ass.

All I can say is thank God we were already in the shower. My knees are quivering. Lyla can barely stand. We just sort of huddle in the shower together for a sweet moment. Finally we gather our things. Grab some towels and head down the hall to our room.

Two things happened the next day. The first was a notice was put on everyone's door about "loud activities, and quiet hours." The second was Lyla meeting us for lunch after our first classes saying "soooo you know how the seminar class has those hard metal chairs and sitting on them on a good day makes it feel like your ass is bruised" The three of us start to laugh "You are some kinky bitches. But I loved it."

To be continued.