Discovery in Germany Pt. 03

Story Info
Miranda, Meg and Lyla get help exploring Meg's fantasy.
3.4k words
4.64
4.4k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors note: This is the third part in a continued story about Miranda, Lyla, and Meg as they travel in a college trip to Germany. For context it would be advised to read parts 1 and 2. Please feel free to leave comments because I love reading them. And look out for more of Miranda's adventure and other tales to come from me.)

The next few days came with no further sexual craziness. I know there are people who tell you these life stories and it is always "from that point on we were fucking 24/7". Well those people are either liars, on some steady diet of stimulants, have super human healing abilities, or have no job or things to do.

Meg, Lyla, and myself were young and wild and crazy but we were also in a pretty strenuous school program and in a foreign country with sights to see and other things to experience.

But on Sunday morning Meg decided to just introduce a bit more craziness into our lives. We had gone to this place to get brunch. After ordering Meg says "Okay Ladies, I've been thinking. We need to keep this kink train moving"

"Wait," I interrupted "I thought we were already on a kink train and a guy fucked your face on said kink train."

"See" she said "that is exactly my point. Well not exactly that was a stupid joke. But my point is we have done Miranda's kink"

"One of them" I interject "the list seems to grow daily."

"And," she proceeds as if not listening "we've done Lyla's kink"

"Well," Lyla says "like half of one of them"

"Wait!" I say ignoring Meg's annoyance "that was HALF? What does a whole look like?"

Meg sighs "ARG! We can talk about tying Lyla up and choking her until she passes our later."

Lyla squeaks out in joy "Eeee! Please let's talk about that later."

"ANYWAY" Meg says. "I think it's my turn to explore mine."

"Which is?" I ask.

Meg pauses for a long time

"Holy shit are you blushing?" I ask

"Meg" Lyla says surprised "had Miranda's whole ass hand in my last week"

"Well almost" I correct her "but that is also something we can talk about later." At a nearby table. A fork clinks and someone coughs in surprise.

"Oh shit" Lyla says "I think that guy speaks English."

"Lyla sweety." I say gently "we are in Munich. Half the people around us speak English. Anyway, Meg, Lyla's point stands. What is your fantasy?"

"I just" she pauses "I just sorta feel selfish is all. The other things were things we could do together but my whole thing is... well.. different."

Lyla and I just look at her in a long pause. Finally Lyla breaks the ice. "Meg, you have been so kind to me in the past few weeks and opened me up so much more. I didn't ever tell you this because my parents told me not to come on this trip because they said everyone will be older and I wouldn't be welcomed but you and Miranda have really opened up to me and been so kind. I would do anything to or for you."

"Yeah" I say "you do everything for me- wait Lyla how old are you?"

"Oh I turned 18 last month."

"Last month?!" Meg and I say in unison.

"Yeah I started school a year early. I just finished my freshman year."

"Okay, okay, okay." I say frazzled by this new bit of information "let's not let jailbait here get us off topic. Meg, remember what you told me on the train after the whole thing with the French dude who thought we were acrobats? You said I owe you one. And I do whatever it is"

"Okay." Meg says "sorry I'm not sure why I'm so emotional about this. I want to be the center of attention with multiple guys. I don't even know what that means but that is what it feels like."

"So like a gangbang and Miranda and I just watch or set it up and leave" Lyla says. The coughing continues.

"Oh I'm, I am definitely watching" I say.

"Yeah, no not a gangbang. Good lord. Just like two or three guys who just want to use me. " Meg continues "you can watch, fluff, whatever."

"Two or three guys, what is the official cut off to be considered a gangbang,?" I say jokingly following quickly with "Okay, but this whole thing I don't get it."

"You don't need to get it, it's my fantasy"

"I get it" Lyla says quietly as if just to herself "I get it perfectly".

"No," I say "I get the fantasy. Sounds like a great time. I don't get why this hasn't happened for you yet. You could make this happen at any time. I bet we could get three guys here to fuck you in the bathroom RIGHT NOW." The coughing gets louder.

"There is just so much stigma with that that I don't want." She says. " Its okay for a guy to brag about having a threesome or foursome or whatever but the second a woman even says that is a fantasy she is a slut. Let alone if it is happens. So it feels like it might be less consequential to happen here."

"Okay," I said. "Very fair points. We are going to make this happen for you. Now we need to figure out how, when, where, and who."

Those logistics took less time to figure out than we had thought. The first thing we knew is that the dorm room was not the spot for this to happen. We also felt the safety of going to someone's house was out of the question. We decided to pool some money and get a hotel suite. The who was surprisingly difficult. Lyla had the idea that we should go out clubbing again but go to different clubs, talk to different guys, try to get a good impression of them, and invite a select few. It turns out the "seems like a decent enough person who" category or man is directly correlated to their own thoughts of "this is to good to be true." We had also quickly ruled out the idea of a guy bringing one or two friends. It felt like that was a good way to upset the power dynamic and lead into potentially dangerous situations.

Midway through the week I had two very different conversations. The first was with Meg. Some people might be getting cold feet at seeing this as actually happening. Meg's feet, on the other hand, were practically on fire. It was hard to have her think about things logically and safely and now that the idea that this could actually happen took place I think she genuinely would have just taken two guys from that cafe back to the bathroom. However, she was recognizing this in herself and came up to me and said "I think for Saturday it would be best if you were in charge."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well" she explained "I don't want you to tell them what to do or anything like that." Not gonna lie my heart sank a bit. "But that we just make it known that you are in charge of the evening so if there are any questions they can go through you. Plus when I say I want to be the center of attention I also mean with Lyla and you."

We talked for a long time about what that role may look like. What her safe parameters were and how to work with Lyla on this. We had also decided the three of us should have a universal safe word we could use at any time.

The second conversation I had was with Lyla. "Hey, so for this Saturday I was talking to Meg about what she wants from me and you. In order to make that work I think you and I need to go shopping."

Saturday came around and Lyla and I went to check in, get the room ready and get changed. For a place where general debauchery was about to happen it was adorable. In the main sitting area we had set up drinks and snacks. There was a wide array of fake candles to set some mood. We were laughing and talking and I realized how much Lyla had changed in the short time that I had known her. Thinking about this made me think of how I had changed. How we were both coming out of our shells. Maybe we would bounce back to our old selves after this trip. But for now we were wild, care free, different.

Meg showed up at seven looking great. A low cut little red dress that showed off her great legs. Every time she walked her breasts would visibly bounce ever so slightly in the low scoop neck. We drank a glass of wine because she was visibly nervous and just talked about her wants and needs for the evening.

The boys showed up about an hour later. We mingled and talked. Had some snacks and drinks. Originally, Meg had been worried that Lyla may inadvertently steal the spotlight but it worked out well because she seemed to revert to her less talkative self. Plus, I was keeping her on a pretty short leash. Literally, I had purchased a collar and leash for her. It was adorable.

After about an hour of this Meg grabbed a tall, bronzed skin man by the shirt and pulled him into the bedroom. The other two guys sort of stood around not knowing what to do until I said "What are you waiting for?" and gestured for them to follow. Lyla and I followed from behind.

In the bedroom there was a large armchair where I sat. Lyla sitting on the ground at my feet obediently. Meg unzipped her dress at the side and pulled it off revealing a black bra and black panties. Immediately the tall man she had brought in started to take off his own shirt while the other two started to touch her body. Four hands groping her skin, exploring her. I could see in her eyes that this was the exact moment where she got the feeling she was looking for. All eyes in the room were on her. All minds were on what was about to happen to her. The other two men quickly disrobed as well and I took this moment to take Lyla's dress off of her and toss it to the floor.

There was a stillness in the room. Like everyone could sense what was about to happen and was mentally preparing for the explosion of lust that was going to come. When the tension broke it broke fast. Meg dropped to her knees and pulled the guys in. Working fast, she would bob her head a few times on one guys cock while she had the other two in her hands than she would switch. As I watched their faces you could see her intention was working. She was pleasing them but always making them want just a little more. This pulled them in and made the attention all about her. Periodically I could see around body parts to see her eyes darting from guy to guy and then to Lyla (who had managed to wiggle out of her panties) and myself. Our eyes would briefly lock as if she was making sure we were all being driven crazy by her.

She quickly moved her strategy from a few head bobs to deepthroating the cock. Again, the second the bliss would register on the guy she would pull her head out, gasp, and put another guys cock in.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled on Lyla's chain and lifted her up. I got her to sit on my knee. One of my hands reached between her legs and I put one of her hands between mine. We started to play with each other all the while not stopping watching Meg gagging on these random cocks.

Meg stood up and then crawled onto bed on all fours. One of the guys positioned himself behind her and started to fuck her doggy style. With every thrust she would moan out in joy. Her whole body would shake, her tits bouncing back and forth. Another guy knelt in front of her and she immediately placed his cock in her mouth. Sucking it eagerly. Every thrust into her pussy making her mouth go deeper.

The third guy walked over to us and asked if we were available too. "Only if its what she wants." I said "This is all for her."

Meg pulled her head back and looked at us. "Lyla," she said panting, sentence fragments coming between thrusts "get him ready for me. Miranda help her the way you helped me on the train" She gave me a wink and continued to suck on the cock in front of her.

Lyla slides off of my lap and onto the floor and eagerly her mouth goes around the head of the guys penis. I move behind her and wrap one arm around her tightly. I hear her give out a slight moan. One of my hands is at the back of her head. I say to her "Meg doesn't want you to play with him. She wants you to fuck him with your mouth." I start moving her head back and forth quickly pressing her face onto the guy's cock. I look over at Meg and see her eyes trying to glance back at us.

Suddenly everyone changes position. The guy who Meg had been sucking starts to fuck her hard. The guy Lyla was in charge of moves in front of Meg. The guy who had been fucking Meg moves in front of Lyla. "Suck her juices off of him Lyla" I command. She eagerly obeys with a slurping sound she sucks his cock as deep as she can into her small mouth. Her black eye makeup running. Drool coming off of her chin. I grab the base of his cock and make him pull out before I smack her face with it.

Before I realize everyone changes places again. Now they have Meg on her back. One guy standing at the edge of the bed with her legs up his chest fucking her deeply. Another straddles her abdomen, squeezes her breasts together and starts to tit fuck her. The third guy kneels low with his cock at her face. She jerks his cock as she eagerly licks her balls.

I grab Lyla and toss her to the ground next to the bed and sit on her face while I watch my best friend be defiled by three men. Watching the scene I am so close to cumming from the combination of the view of Meg's hot body being taken by these three men and the feeling of Lyla's tongue. I want to ride here forever, or at least until I squirt all over her face, but I know time is limited before these guys start cumming and I have one more surprise more Meg.

I reluctantly climb off of Lyla and reach under the chair and pull some things out. I hand a vibrator to Lyla as I clip and tighten straps around my waist and thighs.

"Boy's" I say "Who is ready to cum for our beauty?" The eagerly respond. "Well hold it one moment. We have one more surprise for her." Meg didn't know this part was coming but from our conversations in the past and the look in her eyes I can see the joy. This is all about her. "Stay right there Meg." I say to her.

I move the guy standing at the end of the bed and take his place. I lift Meg's knees higher, doubling her up more. "Put a pillow under her back." I tell Lyla. I grab a bottle off of the dresser and start to lube up the dildo I have just strapped to myself. I give Lyla a nod and she knows exactly what to do. Placing the vibrator on Meg's eager clit. Meg starts to moan loudly tilting her head to look down at us. I say "Are you ready for this?" as I press the tip of the dildo against her ass. She gives me a nod. "We are all here for you." I say entering her slowly.

The guys watch this with excitement as the stroke their cocks harder. "Look at those cocks Meg. Look how hard they are for you." She looks around as I start to pick up a rhythm moving the plastic penis halfway in and out of her small asshole with each thrust. I can see from the look on her face that she has started to adjust. She bites her lips and moans. I let myself go in a centimeter more at a time with each thrust.

"We're here for you Meg. Tell us what you want. Tell us what you need."

She starts to pant as the dildo disappears and reappears in her ass. The vibrator pressed against her clit. Lyla's free hand grabbing one of Meg's breasts. "I want them to cum." She moans out.

"Tell them" I say. Sweat starting to build on my forehead from the work of thrusting into her. "Tell them what you want.

"I want you to cum." Meg pauses to pant and moan "Cum on me while she fucks my ass." The circle around her tighter. She reaches up and starts jacking off the two that are over her face. Lyla's free hand moves from Meg's beast to the guy now kneeling next to Meg's chest.

Meg's legs start to buck and twist as a massive orgasm flows through her body. Right then the guys start cumming one after another. Her face, neck, and tits are covered. Meg's body collapses with bliss.

The second this happens I waste no time kicking the boys out. They are shocked as a naked women wearing a strap on is hurrying them into the main room with their clothing. In two minutes they are gone. They barely even had time to protest.

Lyla and I go back and find Meg where she had been left. A big smile on her face but still motionless in bliss on the bed. Lyla jumps next to her and eagerly starts to lick the cum off of her tits before kissing her deeply then licking up some more. "Oh." Meg says a little startled. "Oh wow. You're eager."

Lyla pauses, "Sorry is that a bad thing?" she says clearly worried to have overstepped.

"No" Meg says laughing before kissing her deeply. "You just missed a spot" she points to her neck.

We all take turns showering. After we lounge around in the free robes provided with the room. Drinking the rest of the champagne we bought for the night. Eventually we all lay naked on the massive king bed together. Lyla starts to drift off to sleep next to me.

"So" I ask Meg whispering "everything you could have asked for?"

"It was." she pauses just long enough to make my heart skip "Exactly what I would have wanted. That toy of yours... ummm keep that handy."

I chuckle "I actually purchased two. I took it easy on you using the small one."

"That was the small one?"

I laugh again.

"But speaking of. How is your pleasure."

"I'm feeling good. Lyla got me close but that's fine tonight was all about you."

She smiles. "Thank you." She and Lyla cuddle in closer and we all fall asleep.

As I look back at this time I don't even think the train, or shower, or even escapades of the night before were where things started to get really wild. In those times we were exploring the parts of us that we knew were there. The wild sex we were having, the wilder we hadn't had yet was only part of the story. Where the real growth happened was the moments between. Where we could feel together, feel safe, feel together. Where we could remind each other that our lust was normal.

To be continued