Discovery in Germany Pt. 04

Story Info
Miranda and Meg's Dom sides get fully unleashed on Lyla.
3.4k words
4.7
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the fourth part of a longer story. For context and deeper story please go back and read parts 1-3. As we get deeper into the story we unleash new kinks. These are not for everyone just as my stories are not for everyone. Please check the tags and if this story is not for you that is totally fine. Also, please feel to comment, I love reading them and knowing what these stories do for you.

As I reflect back the night of sleep after Meg was, as she put it, the "center of attention." Was the real turning point. Until that moment we had been exploring fantasies that we had either never experienced or maybe never even vocalized. Mine was my own sexuality and how it tied into my voyeurism and means for control. Lyla's was her need for submission. Meg's a need for attention and to push her body to the limits. But now that we had explored those it was like the floodgates had been opened. We were no longer ticking off boxes but creating new ones and modifying existing ones on the spot. Until that night we had been exploring ourselves, now we needed to explore all the possibilities of the world around us.

Meg, Lyla, and I had all passed out naked on the massive California king bed in the hotel we had rented. I turn and see her holding a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. She is totally naked except for the second strap-on that she must have found. It's girthy ten inch latex cock is just a few inches from my face. She mouths "Look what I found."

I slowly get out of bed trying to not wake up Lyla who is still asleep as the morning light starts to come into the room.

Meg whispers to me "Let's wake her up." I nod and go to get the strap-on that I had taken off in the bathroom the night before. With it firmly on I climb back onto the bed slowly. Lyla stirs in her sleep and moves onto her back by the edge of the bed. My hand very gently moves under the sheet to find Lylas small breast and perky nipples. She lets out the slightest of sleep induced moans. Meg moves over to stand by the edge of the bed next to me and mouths "wait for me."

She takes a deep breath, positions the massive purple cock above Lyla's face, careful to not touch her with it, and loudly says "WAKE UP." At this I press my hand down on Lyla's breast. Two fingers gently, but firmly pinching her nipple while the rest of my hand makes it known that she is held down.

Her eyes open large and immediately start to dart around the room taking stock of what is going on. She opens her mouth to say something and Meg pushes the tip of the dildo into her mouth. "Did I say you could speak slave?" she asks commandingly. Lyla's cheek presses out as her eyes widen and she looks back and forth locking eyes with me. I pinch harder but also whisper "Remember our safeword?" and I can see her nod "Good because I want you to beg us but only the safe word will stop us." She nods eagerly to which I pinch her nipple harder.

Meg says "If you are allowed to speak you will call us mistress. If we choose to address you we will call you slave, slut, whore, or toy. Is that understood?" Rather than moving the dildo out she thrusts in a little more and we just hear the mumbles of "yes mistress."

"Slut," Meg continues "I hear that in all of that commotion yesterday you didn't make your Mistress Miranda cum. Is that true" This time she pulls out to let her answer.

"I tried" Lyla says and she is immediately slapped across the face.

"'You tried what?" Meg says with an angry tone.

"I tried mistress." Lyla says obediently.

Meg slaps her again. "From now on it is your goal to make sure your Mistress Miranda gets off in any way she sees fit. If you wake up in the middle of the night with her pussy in your face you better eat it. If she tells you to fuck a room full of strangers for her pleasure you better start fucking. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes," Lyla says. SLAP comes her hand, this time on Lyla's breast. "YES MISTRESS" she says. "I'm sorry mistress."

"You will be" I finally say. "We are going to teach you a lesson so you never forget what it means to be our free use slave. You may beg for mercy all you want today. You may plead for us to stop but that will only get you fucked harder."

"Please" Lyla says in her most pretending to be pathetic voice. "Please don't mistresses. I will be a good free use slave but please don-" The dildo goes back into her mouth and this time gets pressed as far into the back of her throat as it could be. My cunt is dripping from the sight of this.

Meg turns to me and says "In my bag over there should be a sharpie. Get it for me." Before I stand up I slap Lyla's tits hard repeatedly making them red. When I return Meg says "Perfect. She is yours. You get to write on her whatever you want. Make that permanent marker show her what a whore she is when she looks in the mirror."

Meg pulls the dildo out of Lyla's mouth and adjusts herself to be holding Lylas arms down. Lyla is panting saying "I'll be good. I'll be good." I started to write numerous things on her. "Worthless slut." "Use me." On each breast I write "Slap here" and "Pinch here" with an arrow pointed to her Nipple. On her sternum I draw an arrow pointed up and write "Aim your cum at her face." Everytime I write Lyla squirms and kicks a little and gets a smack to settle. Above her shaved vagina I have an arrow pointed down and write "fuck raw/not for her pleasure."

"Flip her over" I say. As Meg tries to turn her, Lyla decides to push back a little, making me grab her ankles to help. Finally we get her on her stomach lying down on the bed. I drew an arrow from her lower back all the way to her asshole. I pause to slap her ass hard before writing above the arrow "Anyone can stretch my ass for free"

I say to Lyla "I wouldn't wear a midriff in public any time soon unless you want to make a lot of interesting friends."

"No" She responds. "I will if it's what my mistress wants." I angrily grab her hair and pull her head back before saying into her ear.

"Of course it's what I want toy. I get whatever I want from you. You think you have been used before." At this point words are just flowing from me. It's not even a lack of a filter. It is like some deep, sadistic, part of myself is rising to the surface and I don't want to stop it or even to question it. "Here's how this works," I continued. "I am going to tell you what is about to happen. You can either beg for it and be silent and let it happen. But if it were me I would do whatever you could to make sure we were pleased. Got it?"

"Yes, mistress. But please don't do anything that would make me feel used or ashamed" she responds with some bad acting.

"Excuse me" I say with playful anger "Were going to do whatever the fuck with feel. Come with me" I command lifting her by her armpits. Meg grabs on too. "We're taking this slut to the tub" The both sort of look puzzled but I just drag in the direction to the bathroom. My brain is on full autopilot. I am aware of what I am doing and that I want to do it but have zero clue as to where the idea or desire came from. Finally I get her lying in the tub. I stand so one leg is balanced on the soap dish and spread my pussy open with the other hand. A steady stream of piss comes out of me and splashes all over her face, neck and chest. To her credit, her eyes instinctively closed but she didn't flinch.

I turn to Meg "Your turn." She pauses briefly. I think contemplating where this very kinky side of me has been. She then moves to the position I was in. "Tell her what you want slave."

"I-" Lyla stammers a little "I, I, I, please don't I don't want to be defiled." Meg's eyes look at me with a mix of confusion and elation. Like we have just unlocked a new possibility she never thought possible. A steady stream flows from Meg to Lyla.

"Let's get her up" I say to Meg as I help her step her one foot out of the bathtub. We grab the now dripping Lyla by the arms carefully but firmly. "Meg lay on the ground." Meg obeys my command, sending a tingle through me. I reach down and feel Lyla's wet pussy. "She is so ready to be fucked." I say. "Aren't you?"

She defiantly shakes her head.

"Sit on that toy" I command her. She obeys attempting to not let us see the eagerness. As she straddles Meg and bends over her droplets fall from her hair, chin, and nipples and slowly drop onto Meg. The toy is barely in her when I grab her by the shoulders and push her down onto the massive dildo. I move my trip from her shoulders to her neck. Applying enough pressure that she can feel it but not enough that she passes out. She lets out a gasp

"Meg, I think this slut loves to be choked" I laugh.

"Don't we all" Meg replies. I literally feel my pussy drip at this.

"Your time will come. But it's her turn to be the degraded whore" I say as Meg pumps into her.

I turn to face her and spit in her face. "I think you're going to want to suck this cock. I really think you're going to want to spit and drool on it." Meg grabs Lyla's hips tight holding the massive cock deep in her as I stand up. I thrust the strap-on I am wearing into Lyla's mouth.

The interesting thing when using a strap on is the lack of feeling. I can feel the pressure as the toy base presses into me but can't feel the feelings inside. So outside of visual and audio cues I have no idea what I am truly doing. And little care. Now I can see it almost leaving Lyla's mouth. Giving her a momentary break before it disappears completely into her mouth. Later, she would say while drinking a large glass of ice water "I think you might have bruised my tonsils... but like in a good way." but for now all I see is the desire to make her feel like our slave. I see it as I enter her mouth with each thrust bringing a little tear to her eye. I can hear with each time I pull back the gurgling gasp as the spit-covered toy leaves her mouth.

I step back. Meg looks at me and instinctively knows what's next. "This dildo is dripping." I say, "which is perfect for what is next."

Meg grabs Lyla's damp chest and pulls her close making Meg's strap-on almost come out. I position myself between their legs and grab Lyla petite, toned, ass cheeks and spread them as wide as a can.

"Please," Lyla says. "Anything but-" the tip of the dildo enters her tight ass.

"Do you like that slave?" I ask in an angry tone.

She pauses and just says "Please. I'm begging."

Meg says "You liked seeing my ass get fucked yesterday" I can feel her legs rise and know she is pressing her toy deeper into Lyla's pussy. "So we are going to fuck you as hard as possible today."

I push deeper into her slowly. An inch at a time. She makes the sound a half moan half wail. I am waiting at any time for the safety word we had set before the weekend to escape her mouth but it never does. I take that as my cue to start to speed up. Starting to build a rhythm with Meg as we piston into her holes.

Lyla lets out another yelp. "What's that?" Meg says sarcastically "You want us to fuck you harder?" I start to thrust into her as hard, deep, and fast as I can. I can hear Meg pant as she is thrusting hard too. Until finally she says. "Wait, I want to cum and I want you to fuck her harder. Pull her off of me."

I grab Lyla and pull her off. "Don't think of this as a fucking break" I say with my hand at her throat. Meg takes off her strap-on and lays down on the ground, her legs spread.

"Give me her fucking mouth." she says. I push Lyla down onto all fours in front of Meg. I grab the back of her head burying her face hard into Megs dripping cunt. I start to position myself behind Lyla again before Meg shakes her head at me. "That one." she says pointing at the strap on she was wearing. The joy and glint in her eye motivates me to switch them out as fast as I can. I can feel the weight increase of the massive toy. I look around quickly and find the lube bottle from the night before on the counter and slather this up. I feel its girth in my hands. I have never seen a cock this big in real life, and in spite of what men say on their tinder bios, I doubt I ever will.

Finally I kneel behind Lyla as she is eating Meg out. I drip some more lube onto her ass and then press the tip of this toy against it. Before I even realize it I lose all control and press it into her ass as far as it will go. Lyla lets out a very real but muffled scream into Meg's crotch.

"Ohhh" Meg says as I sit there with the toy buried deep into Lyla "That scream vibrated everything. Do it again."

I pull back. I can hear Lyla say "But I-" before Meg grabs her hair and pulls her head in tight again. I slam back into her, another scream but less so. I slow down a little. I don't want the safety word to be called before I cum but I need to find the line that Lyla needs to feel fully used.

Meg's legs start to quiver in the now familiar way they do as an orgasm is approaching. She pants out "don't stop- fuck her hard- don't stop fucking- don't stop fucking her ass- pound it- pound her ass" That same lustful autopilot switch goes off in my brain and I start to slam my hips forward and back. Thrusting the massive toy into Lyla as hard as I can. Meg lets out a screaming orgasm as Lyla moans into her cunt.

I pull out and quickly remove the strap-on. "I'm going to finish what I started yesterday" I say as I flip Lyla onto her back. I straddle her face. "Slave, you lick my cunt until I say stop and Meg, you fuck this slave up for not making me cum yesterday." Lyla's tongue is out and I am grinding on top of it. Meg positions herself next to Lyla's side and pulls Lyla's legs spread open before pausing to kiss me deeply. A passionate but gentle kiss that, in this setting, conveys so much more than I would have expected. Yet she turns back to Lyla and slaps her breasts with two hard slaps and then immediately smacks her pussy. Lyla squirms under me. Meg starts rubbing Lyla's clit with her right hand but her left hand periodically will slap her tits or squeeze her nipples very hard.

"That's right" I say panting. "Punish the slut. Make her know she is ours." The smacks in the shower just a few days prior seem like nothing by comparison. Meg is holding back nothing as her hand flys down in a blur and across Lyla's chest. Yet I can feel Lyla's moans increase with intensity as she continues to eat me out.

"She's gonna cum" I say. Meg responds immediately. Rubbing Lyla's clit in tight fast circles her right hand is a blur of motion. Her left hand goes to Lyla's throat and starts to choke her. I feel my own orgasm build and build. Finally I squirt harder than I have in my life. I didn't think it was possible but I can feel it as it coats Lylas tongue, and face under me.

I collapse off of her as Meg does the same. I look over. Lyla's breasts are a deep fire engine red. Her face dripping, her body still damp from before. I crawl next to her and Meg does the same on the other side.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Lyla's panting finally subsides as she smiles "Did you actually think I was going to use the safeword?"

"So that's a yes you are in fact okay?" Meg says as we all laugh.

"Yeah" I add "That got pretty extreme. I got pretty extreme. I didn't even recognize myself for a second."

"I hope that means you still liked it because I did," Lyla says, a bit concerned.

"I did but it was just... wild"

"It was," She says "but I liked every minute of it and would have stopped you if I didn't. Plus I hoped you meant what you said about me being your free use slut because, ummm, that is how I see this playing out in the future. Or at least what I hope for"

Meg responds to that one. "We did but honestly, I don't even know what that means."

"It means" Lyla says seriously "I do what you say when you say. If you want to make out and cuddle. That's what we do. If you want to tie me up and whip me. There will be no resistance."

"What if I want resistance like today. I sort of... really liked it" I ask.

"Just ask, '' she says "and it will be given our safeword of volkswagen still stands. If you want me to eat you out while you study, I'm game. If you want to wake me up and DP me. Clearly okay. If you bring people over and want me to fuck them in front of you, I trust your judgement and to keep me safe."

"Wow" I say a bit overwhelmed "There are a lot of options."

"There is nothing but options." She says "That is the whole point. All I ask is that you keep me safe; respect me as a person, unless we are in the scene then please, please, please disrespect me; and honor the safeword. Oh, and above all, I need you to honor this as my choice. That this isn't something you are doing to me or that I want because there is something wrong with me. You trust and respect that this is my choice and that I am smart enough to know the risks and rewards."

"Of course" Meg and I say in unison.

"Oh yeah just as a note," Lyla adds "I love anal and could probably go harder than today"

"Shit you are a champ" I say.

"I am" She responds confidently "but you are going to have to give me a few days to recuperate.

"Deal." I laugh out loud.

"Cool, umm. On that note do I have time for a shower before checking out."

"Yeah I think we all need one I say."

We cleaned up ourselves and the room. It didn't look too bad. I mean, under a black light it would probably glow like the sun but I don't think the untrained eye would walk in and say "this room was used for debauchery"

We all huddled close in the cab ride back to our dorm. It was sweet and calm. In many ways the antithesis of the night before and that morning. The connection was unsaid and undone, just a sense of closeness. We were all in this together.