Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Clare gets her turn with Alicia.
2k words
4.57
6.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

I was not sure if I was dragged into the bedroom by Clare or followed. It felt like it was a little bit of both. I was thrown onto the bed with a strength that surprised me. I did not want to yelp but couldn't stop myself as I fell onto the soft mattress. Clare didn't seem to notice and pounced on top of me with a huge grin on her face. Our lips locked, and my mouth was possessed by Clare's tongue. She was fiery with this kiss as she had been with our first and my body responded in kind.

Both of our bodies squirmed and wiggled, with each giving into the lust. I barely noticed my arms being pulled off Clare's back, but my focus remained with the kiss. That was until I felt the touch of cold metal followed by the sound of a loud click. Breaking away I looked up and Elise was standing there smiling at the two of us in our entangled state. She had handcuffed my hands to the headboard of the bed, leaving me to be their helpless prisoner.

My eyes snapped back to Clare's whose own eyes were gleaming with mischief and a smile to match. "Oh, this is going to be fun. I never get to be in charge with that one." She stated, nodding towards Elise. "You ok with this Alicia?"

I could only nod. I was already a horny mess from earlier and the handcuffs only amplified that. I was a prisoner in the handcuffs but at the same time I felt free. It was a liberating feeling, losing control and only enhanced my lust. I wanted this as much as Elise and as much as Clare.

Clare took my nod in stride and sat up, straddling my hips. Every movement she did was slow and calculated. Her hands dropped to the bottom of the red tank top she was wearing and pulled it up. With each movement more skin was on show. Before long, her breasts tumbled out. They were perky and beautiful, unrestrained by any bra. "I didn't wear a bra today I was hoping you would come back. Do you like my breasts Alicia?"

"Yes Clare" I responded. My eyes were locked on her breasts as they swayed. She leaned forward so her breasts were jiggling right in of my face. I tried to take her nipple in my mouth, but the handcuffs stopped me short of my target.

"Aww do you want to play with them?" Clare teased. "First, tell me whose boobs you like more. Mine or Elise's?"

All I could do was whimper at this. How could I pick out of the two of them? Their breasts were both beautiful in different ways. It wasn't fair asking a question that. Luckily, Elise came to my rescue. "Be nice Clare. Can't you tell she's horny as high hell?" She said from her position on the side of the bed.

"Oh, but I can my love." Clare responded. She reached down and rubbed a finger against my exposed pussy. She brought the hand back up covered in my juices. She locked eyes with me as she licked her hand clean. I could only moan and try to grind against her at the sight of this pure seduction.

"It is a shame she didn't answer though. No boobs for her but don't worry Alicia I will still enjoy myself." With that she sat back up and closed her eyes. Her hands went to her breasts and she started to play with them. Each grope was a long deliberate move, done specifically to tease me. As was every exquisitely timed moan. Her hips started to grind against my own, the feeling of denim against my body, only made the whole thing so much more erotic. Clare seemed to get lost in her own pleasure. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as pleasure took control.

Before long, a scowl appeared on Clare's face and her eyes shot open. "I don't think this is going to be enough." She said before a smile returned to her lips. "I guess I will have to use you. Wait right here."

Clare gave Elise a wink before leaping off me and running out of the room. My body felt cold without her on top of me and I whined hoping it would bring her back. It wasn't Clare that appeared but Elise who leaned over the bed and kissed me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment of tenderness as her tongue slipped into my mouth. It wouldn't get me the one thing I was craving right now but I could still enjoy it.

"I'm back!" Clare announced with her return. "Thanks for distracting her Elise. You ready for your surprise Alicia?" Confusion overtook me as Elise broke the kiss. Her face had the same kind of mischievous smile Clare seemed to love. I realized they had once again teamed up against me. Sitting up as best as I could in my position, I could see Clare standing at the foot of the bed naked. Well naked expect for one thing. Protruding from between her legs was a bright purple dildo. It seemed to be attached to her like an actual cock and even swung a bit as she moved.

My face turned red as I tried to examine the toy and it dawned on me what she was intending. Clare's grin seemed to only grow at my flustered face, and she crawled onto the bed until she was between my legs. "It's my favorite double-sided strap on." She explained as she let a hand fall to the toy. She started to rub it like you would a real cock as she continued. "As I am fucking you, I will get as much pleasure from the end inside me. And trust me it is already turning me on."

Clare didn't wait for me to respond and grabbed one of my legs. She lifted it onto her shoulder and soon the other followed. The forcefulness of how she handled me only increased my arousal. Clare took a moment to line up the toy until the tip of it was pressed against my pussy. She looked up and locked eyes with me. Slowly, she pushed the tip into me with little resistance. I let out a long moan and that was all permission she needed to keep going. She took it slow, making sure my juices soaked each inch before she pushed more. I knew she was doing it for my sake, but I just wanted her to start fucking me.

Finally, the toy was fully inside me, our hips pressed together. Clare had not broken eye contact with me, even as I had squirmed and moaned. "Look at you Alicia taking it all." She teased. I started to turn red, but Clare gently pulled out and thrusted back in. The embarrassment vanished as pleasure took control. She did it again a bit harder this time and with more length. Once again, I felt a pleasure and a moan escaped my lips. Then she really started to get going.

It was clear she wanted to truly fuck me, but she kept the slow pace going for a few more minutes. Then she let loose as her own pleasure started to increase. With each thrust more length was pulled back before being slammed into my wet pussy. The pace increased so I had no time to recover as she continued to fuck me better than any man had. We both moaned and groaned as she continued to claim my pussy as hers. My head rolled to the side and I saw Elise watching us, coffee in hand, as I was fucked. The sight of how carefree she looked at my fucking only increased the sensations consuming my body.

The first orgasm came without warning and no build up. The fast and rough fucking I was getting sent it rushing through me and my legs began to twitch. My head slammed back against the bed and I let out a few gasps. My pleasure was not lost on Elise's whose voice overtook the slapping of flesh on flesh. "Oh, look she is already cuming Clare. She must love being used." She stated in a tone that would be better suited to a casual conversation than in a bedroom. Like I cared about the tone as I continued to be fucked. If anything, how casual it was made the whole thing that much hotter.

"Handcuffs." Clare replied with labored breaths as she used all her energy to not only fuck me but get off herself. Elise understood and I heard a click as I was let go from the cold metal. The dildo pulled out then and I whined unsure why she had stopped. Two pairs of hands answered my question as they both worked together to flip me onto my stomach. One pair then lifted my hips up so my ass was sticking up into the air. The cock returned filling me to the brim before fucking with a renewed energy.

The new position allowed Clare to fuck me even deeper than before and I start to grunt with each thrust. Drool ran down my chin, but I didn't care. I did notice a hand entangle itself in my hair and then yank my head up from the bed. My eyes snapped open and I was greeted by Elise's pussy as she sat in front of me. "Lick." She commanded before using my hair to drag me into her crotch. The dragging was unnecessary as I followed her command without question. Each thrust from Clare shoved me deeper into Elise's pussy. The thought that I could suffocate crossed my mind, but my tongue never stopped licking.

Elise started to add her moans to those of my muffled ones and Clare's increasingly louder ones. It did not take long before her legs clamped around my head. My face and my tongue was covered in her cum. It tasted as good as before, if not better and I eagerly licked it up. "Fuck Alicia you are too good at this to be a virgin pussy eater." She struggled to say between moans. I could not respond as Clare's rough fucking of my pussy did not let up, keeping me buried in Elise's crotch.

As I worked to bring Elise to another orgasm, I felt one of my own start to get closer as I was fucked. Clare slowed her pace down at this point but increased how hard she was thrusting into me. This change of pace was all I need to get over the edge and my body spasmed in pleasure. I moaned into Elise's pussy with my tongue buried deep inside her. This was enough to send her over the edge as well, the vibrations of my moans giving her that last push of pleasure. With one move Clare had made us both cum.

As we both came, Clare did not stop her slow rough fucking of my pussy, extending my orgasm. After a minute she gave one last full length thrust, burying the toy completely inside me. With a screech of pure pleasure, she joined me, and Elise in orgasmic bliss. The three of us froze as we each enjoyed our own pleasure, and the pleasure we had brought each other. My face remained buried in Elise's pussy despite me not licking and Clare's "cock" remained buried inside me. After a few minutes we started to come down and regain consciousness.

Clare was the first to move, slowly pulling her cock out of me. The sensation left me feeling empty but also sent some waves of pleasure. Elise moved next with me clearly frozen with my ass up in the air. She shuffled up the bed and pulled me into her, my head laying against her breasts. I heard a thud from across the room but did not look to see the cause as Clare joined us in the cuddle minus one toy. I was sandwiched between the two women, basking in their warmth. No words were said as we enjoyed being with each other.

After a few minutes I stretched out and opened my eyes. Smiling I looked into Claire's eyes then Elise's and broke the silence. "I don't want this to be a one-time thing either."


AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers