Dishes

Story Info
Husband and wife have fun doing the dishes after a party.
1.9k words
4.56
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RW1965
RW1965
45 Followers

It was another hot June day, and Carole awoke that Sunday dreading another day of scorching heat. She groaned silently, remembering all the party dishes piled high in the sink from the night before. Why did she so blithely shoo away friends who offered to help clean up? Shaking her head in wonder at her error, Carole rose quietly so as not to disturb Stephen. He'd worked hard yesterday, might as well let him sleep on his only proper day off. She slipped her lightest cotton dress over her head and quietly made her way out of the bedroom.

A cup of coffee helped Carole wake up, and some left over cake was a tasty substitute for breakfast. Carole faced away from the sink as she nibbled the last of the tasty cake. She didn't want to be reminded of what was there. Then, with a sigh, she started unloading the dishwasher. Might as well get a good start to the day. Maybe she and Stephen could do something fun later if she could finish the clean-up early, like go to the beach. Thinking of Stephen reminded her that she should shut the kitchen door so that her noises wouldn't wake him.

Fifteen minutes later, sweating from having her hands in hot water, Carole was furiously scrubbing burnt tomato sauce from the bottom of a pan when Stephen silently entered and slipped his arms around her waist. Carole jumped and felt a flash of annoyance, but Stephen had meant no harm and was obviously in a loving mood.

"I thought we agreed to do the dishes together?" he asked.

"We did, but I couldn't sleep and thought I'd get a jump on things," Carole responded. "You may regret holding me: I'm soaked and sweaty."

But Stephen was undeterred. He leaned down to kiss Carole's neck.

"And salty. A little anyway. Tastes pretty good to me. I can still smell a little bit of your Opium perfume, too. Mmm."

Carole wasn't feeling sexy, being damp and humid out, she rose on her toes in spite of herself as Stephen continued kissing her neck and shoulders. It DID feel good. She sank back down on her heels and continued to scrub the offending pot. Stephen was now kissing her ears and hair while he ran his hands up and down Carole's sides.

"I love a working girl," he whispered in jest, while nibbling on Carole's ears.

"Well there's a lot of work to do," Carole replied in mock severity, hoping to goad Stephen into helping.

Stephen paid no attention and continued nibbling and kissing. Carole sighed deeply. In resignation? In pleasure? Maybe a little of both, she thought to herself. She angled her head away from Stephen and tried to continue working, but he wouldn't stop. Carole continued scrubbing, but only half-heartedly now. Stephen was getting to her. His kisses were having the desired effect, and Carole felt her body responding favourably, felt her nipples firm up and the first twinges of arousal in her pussy.

"You were marvellous last night," he whispered in her ear. "You looked great, the food was amazing, you were funny. I was so proud to be with you."

Carole felt weak. Her resolve to keep working was gone. She still wasn't used to compliments like this. She felt tears of happiness welling up in her eyes but wiped them away quickly. Thank god for Stephen. Thank god she had finally met someone who appreciated her. She didn't complain when Stephen lowered one strap of her dress and kissed her bare shoulder. Nor did she complain when Stephen slipped the opposite strap off and planted dozens more kisses along the top of her back and shoulders. Her back arched involuntarily as Stephen kissed her neck and reached round inside of her dress to caress her breasts lightly and lift their pleasing weight in his hands. Being short had few advantages, but this was one of them. She sighed again. It felt so good to be lovingly touched, and it felt sexy to be standing at the sink with breasts half bared. Still, Carole offered one last bit of resistance.

"I'm all wet in front. Sweaty and wet..."

"I love wet women," said Stephen with a laugh. "The wetter the better."

That was all that was needed to end Carole's resistance. She grabbed the edge of the sink tighter for balance as Stephen caressed her nipples lightly and pulled them between his thumb and finger.

"Oooh.... that feels nice. Ummmmm."

Carole backed up against Stephen and rubbed her bum against him in pleasure. In response, Stephen pushed his hardening rod against Carole's bum with vigour and growled. Low moans and animal sounds of passion escaped from Carole unedited as Stephen pulled on one proud nipple, then the other, then both at once. Carole felt herself jerk and stiffen with each wave of pleasure coursing through her breasts. Stephen was an expert, and for long minutes he played Carole's breasts with passion, his hands lifting, stroking, pulling, caressing, all the while continuing to kiss Carole's neck and shoulders.

Then he stopped. Stephen slipped Carole's breasts back inside her dress and pulled her straps up. Carole started to turn and protest this abrupt stop but then felt Stephen's hands slide down her legs and caress her through her dress for a moment, then lower his hands to Carole's hemline and began to caress bare flesh. It felt wonderful to Carole --- more than wonderful. One hand left her skin and Carole momentarily wondered why, but then she heard a chair scrape across the tiled floor as Stephen pulled it close to her and sat.

"I'm going to be here a while, so I might as well get comfortable."

Carole laughed. It sounded good to her. In the mood she was in now, he could do anything. Her body was his for as long as he wanted. Stephen was making his own animal sounds as he caressed Carole's bare legs. He reached around Carole and hugged her tightly.

"I love your body. Ummm-mmm. I LOVE your body!"

A reply wasn't necessary, so Carole said nothing and concentrated on the delightful feeling of Stephen's hand running up and down her legs under her dress, one minute lightly, touching the back, the next firmly squeezing her sides or massaging her front. She spread her legs slightly and closed her eyes. Might as well get comfortable myself, she said to herself.

Stephen drew his chair closer and lifted Carole's dress, sucking in his breath as her shapely ass and thighs came into view. They never looked better. She had on plain white panties that seemed to accentuate the fullness of her bum. Stephen took a deep breath and placed his cheek against Carole's pantied rear and pulled her tightly to him. He felt like one of the luckiest men in Scotland. When he felt Carole push back against him he smiled and changed his mind. THE luckiest man in Scotland.

Stephen held Carole without moving for a good thirty seconds, then began nuzzling her soft backside while gently stroking Carole's smooth legs with the back and front of his hand. Carole had the softest, smoothest inner thighs. Even if other women's legs were just as soft or just as smooth, these were better; these were Carole's! Hearing her quiet murmurs of delight added to his pleasure, adding another dimension of delight. Each time he stroked high on her inner thigh, each time his thumb contacted the twin ridges of Carole's sex through her panties, she would sigh and twitch. It was a twin turn on.

Stephen turned his attention higher now, from Carole's legs to her beautiful bum. Stephen teasingly ran his fingers back and forth along the leg bands of Carole's panties, then slipped his hands beneath them to squeeze the soft globes of her bum. They were both sighing now, sighing and moaning in delight.

"Turn around."

Carole obeyed and felt Stephen's hot breath on her stomach for a moment, then she felt him grab the waistband of her panties in his teeth and tug downwards, first on one side, then the other. When he had the waistband of her panties down a few inches, he asked her to turn around again, and the process was repeated. The further down they got, the more exposed Carole became, the slower Stephen went. There was just so much delightful skin to taste and savour, and savour he did, until he grabbed Carole's panties in his teeth and pulled them down her legs as far as he could. Carole obligingly stepped out of each leg and resumed her position, hanging on tightly to the kitchen sink.

Again Stephen sank his face into the full cheeks of Carole's rear. Again he sighed in pleasure as Carole pushed back against him. Stephen rubbed his face across the delightful softness, then up and down the crack between her soft cheeks. His hands had an agenda all their own, and they teased higher and higher on Carole's inner thighs until they finally made contact with Carole's wet pussy. Carole raised on her toes at the exquisite exploration of her outer lips, then pushed down to meet Stephen's exploring fingers. Stephen smiled at her response, but withdrew his fingers slightly, then began a slow massage of Carole's wet labia between his thumb and first two fingers.

Carole's moans were anything but quiet now. Her cries of delight were loud as Stephen's fingers found sensitive places to tease. Carole stood on her tiptoes when Stephen first ran his long middle finger into her, then sank down in pleasure as he slowly pushed it further up inside her. When Stephen withdrew his wiggling finger, Carole cried out in disappointment. Her sadness was short-lived. Stephen lifted Carole's dress up her back, slipped his arms around Carole's midsection, and pulled her to him, Pulled her wet and waiting vagina into contact with the tip of his stiff penis. Stephen slowly pushed into Carole until he stretched her insides with pleasure and his stomach pushed hard against her ass. When he could push no more, he pulled back to the very tip of his penis and then pushed forward, repeating the sweet pumping, again and again, consciously making an effort not to cum when Carole's moans and the feel of her soft ass threatened to overwhelm him.

For Carole, it was about to get even better. Stephen caressed her stomach, sides and breasts lovingly while they rhythmically joined and separated, then reached down with two fingers of his right hand to stroke the cradling folds on either side of her sensitive clitoris. Carole screamed her delight.

"Ooooooooooh, yes, yes, YES!! That feels soooo good. More...more...MORE!! Fuck me!......Fuuuuuuck me, fuck me, YES! YES! YES!"

Stephen could feel Carole's body contract in orgasm and the sensation set him off. He could feel small muscles somewhere beneath his cock pull load after load of semen from his balls and out his throbbing cock to mingle and blend with the sweet juices in Carole's pink and quivering pussy.

A minute later, drunk with pleasure, Stephen sat down hard on his chair, holding Carole tenderly in his lap while they both caught their breath. Stephen spoke first.

"Wow! That was amazing, Just amazing. Thank you darling."

Carole turned and kissed Stephen.

"Thank YOU!"

The nuzzled silently for a bit, then Stephen surveyed the remaining pots, pans and dishes on the counter.

"I'll finish cleaning up. Why don't you shower and get some beach stuff together?"

RW1965
RW1965
45 Followers