Display of Generosity 02 [Bleach]

Story Info
Captain Sui-Feng is up for more. Suddenly, a cat!
2k words
5
865
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenkles
Jenkles
41 Followers

The night was cold again. Thankfully the moon was obscured behind a cloud, and though it wasn't raining and you were sheltered under a tree, you were still getting wet.

"Get that tongue deeper in there... hmm, yessssss," Sui-Feng hissed above you as she pulled your hair, forcing your face deeper between her thighs, lapping up her fluids. She was fully clothed tonight, and your hands reached up under her uniform, groping her petite breasts, rolling those little nipples between your fingers.

"Make me come, you useless insect," she said imperiously. "I'll suffocate you if I have to."

You obeyed, energetically licking her, deeper and harder, suckling on her clit as your tongue plunged into her depths, soaking in her flavour. Your nose was tickled by her pubes, but you were too busy for distractions. The Captain needed to cum.

A few seconds later she obliged, her legs going limp as the orgasm rushed through her, forcing you to quickly abandon her nipples and hold her up by her hips. You still gently licked and sucked at her as she came (that was how she liked it, after all), and she quickly regained her strength, pushed you out from beneath her legs, hiked up her hakama back up and got her outfit back in working order. She blushed slightly, but that was the only indication anyone would have that she'd just cum hard on her subordinate's tongue. Her eyes met yours for a second, and she flash-stepped away.


That was how it had been for the last couple of weeks, ever since she'd tenderly fucked you, even giving you a big passionate kiss as you both came. She'd avoided proper sex, preferring an outdoors quickie. A blowjob here, some cunnilingus there, intercrural on one memorable occasion as she'd faced away from you, letting you fuck her hot, pussy-slick thighs as --

You shook your head. Yes, you may have been the Captain's sex toy, but you were still on guard duty. Distractions wouldn't do.

"Kind of short, aren't you?" said an old man's voice from behind you. Damn it.

You spun, one hand moving to the hilt of your Zanpakutō sword. "I don't recognise your voice, and I'm ordered to kill any who intrude on the Second Division's grounds!" you shouted, but there was nobody in front of you.

"No, really, I thought she'd go for a taller guy," the voice said from behind you. You spun for the second time, drawing your blade, ready to attack. "But I guess she likes what she likes, right? No judgement here." Nobody there, again.

"Show yourself, old man," you demanded, sounding braver than you felt -- anyone that could sneak up behind you and keep being behind you no matter what, was probably not someone you were fast enough to beat in a fight.

"You'll make yourself dizzy, spinning like that," said the voice. From behind you. Again. For fuck's sake.

You spun again. "Thanks for your concern, but I'd be more worried about your health. Leave this place immediately or face the consequences!"

"What, you'll call someone else to shoo me away? You don't even know where I am, boy," the old man said from behind, voice dripping in scorn. "If you ever see me, it's only because I let you. You're the guard? Standards have really slipped in my absence."

Calling somebody else did seem like a good idea. "Brothers and sisters of the Second Division!" you yelled into the night. "An intruder-"

"Nobody's coming," said the voice. Your head whipped left and right to catch even a glimpse of this interloper, but there was nothing but you and the voice, still maddeningly behind you.

"I cast a silencing Bakudō over the area. Nobody can hear you but me. What now, Soul Reaper? No reinforcements, no assistance. So how about you put that silly little sword away, and we can talk like gentlemen?"

You slackened with fear, the blade almost falling from your fingers, but you mastered yourself enough to fumble it back into its sheath, embarrassed. Since this old man was so fast, you figured it was best to get his guard down.

"See? No danger. I could have killed you a hundred times over at any point of my choosing, but I didn't. Heh, I'm sure you get enough of that kind of talk from the good Captain, don't you? Always with the threats, that girl."

"Show yourself," you muttered, scared of what might emerge from the shadow.

"Look down," the voice said, right in front of you this time. You looked down, and there was a cat.

"A cat?" you asked, too shocked by the absurdity to be scared.

"Yep," it said sagely, its amber eyes meeting yours. "Sui-Feng's a cat person, you know. Loves 'em, even collects statues. Or us, I should say, us. Can't think why. I guess everyone has a soft spot, huh?"

"Uh," you said intelligently. A cat. A black cat. Talking.

"Well said, dear boy. Now, you may be asking yourself, 'How is a cat talking? Why is he so much faster than me? How does he know Sui-Feng?' Fear not, grasshopper. All these questions, and more besides, may be answered in the fullness of time."

"Erm," you said, the soul of eloquence.

"I come and I go, and I see things. Hear things. I could tell you the deepest, most forbidden secrets of the Onmitsukidō, the crimes of the most notorious prisoner in the Nest of Maggots... I could tell you what colour underwear Lieutenant Ōmaeda put on this morning! And..." said the cat, its voice lowering a few octaves, "I could tell you what Sui-Feng really enjoys, the things she does to herself when you're unavailable and she's feeling lonesome..."

"Thanks, but I don't need the advice of some creepy old cat that pervs on the Captain," you said harshly, pulling your sword again, incensed.

"Aw, and we were getting along so well," it said lightly. "What, jealous? Catching feelings for the girl? That'll kill you more surely than anything I could do."

"Leave, cat!" you said with as much authority as you could muster.

"Ah well, I suppose I was asking too much of you," it said, padding around you to the stairs. "You may want to wipe her, er, fluids off your face before talking, though I'll leave you with a parting gift: she loves it in the butt."

"W...what!?" you said.

"Be careful back there," said the cat, before it leapt from the top of the stairs, flash-stepping in midair, leaving you alone.


"Agh...! C-Captain!"

"Shut up and let me blow you. If anyone hears you, I'll have to kill them. Then you."

Sui-Feng punctuated her statement by brutally slamming your length down her tight throat, hilting you to the root in one go. Your body threatened to lose control in that instant, and then she began to suck, lashing it with her tongue as she unblinkingly looked you in the eyes. Her stare was challenging you, daring you to cum without permission, daring you to look at her naked body.

After a toe-curling wait, she mercifully began to come back up. In this circumstance, you weren't allowed to touch her hair, or really anywhere else, leaving her free to dictate the pace, to suck as she saw fit. Even when she knelt before you and sucked you off like her life depended upon it, Sui-Feng was unquestionably in charge, and she showed it as she took it out of her mouth, glistening with saliva, and then grabbed it with her hand, roughly batting the head against her lips as she kept eye contact with you.

"So hard for me," she said, sticking out her tongue and slapping the head against it twice. "So deliciously throbbing... I bet if I left you right now, you would explode from the tension."

"Captain, please...!" you said. She liked it when you begged.

"Please, what? You're in no position to bargain with me, scum. What can you offer me that isn't mine to take?" she said, roughly jerking you off, just hard enough to be painful.

"I'm... I'm yours..." you panted, trying, with every fibre of your being, not to give in to the inevitable.

"Your habit of stating the obvious is far from endearing," she said, abruptly kissing the underside, tongue sliding against your frenulum, getting a good taste before drawing your head between her lips and swirling her tongue around it, which made you sag for a moment, hunched over as her toying coaxed you closer and closer to the precipice.

And then she withdrew entirely, standing up and frowning, her gaze cold, her saliva cooling on your dick in the night air.

"Perhaps this ought to teach you a lesson. If you'd stayed quiet, you'd be pumping your warm creamy load into my mouth right now, but you disobeyed, so now you don't get to cum for a week. Try to take matters into your own hands and I'll know, and I'll cut it off."

"P-please, Captain..." you were so unbearably close, so unbelievably horny. Judging by the wetness of her thighs, she was too, and there was only one thing that might work.

"You want one last lick, just to torment yourself even more? Won't you fantasise about my flavour on your lips? My thighs sandwiching your head?"

"Captain..."

"Kneel," she said, and you instantly dropped, watching her narrow hips sashay as she came right up to you, face to pussy. "What a helpless puppy you are. Still, I am a benevolent Captain -- far be it for me to leave my underlings wanting. Eat," she commanded, and you obeyed, though perhaps not in a way she expected.

It was important to keep in mind that a tenet of the Second Division's strategy is to keep the opponent off-guard. Speed, technique, raw power, important factors all -- but unorthodoxy and the element of surprise could tip the scales against even the most unstoppable foe -- as had been proven by the downfall of the traitor Aizen. All things being equal, it is he who seizes the initiative and does the unexpected that will taste victory.

It was with this in mind, then, that you attacked Sui-Feng at an unexpected angle. As a wise cat had said to you the night before, "she loves it in the butt," and there was only one way to prove it. Angling your head under her, you came up and began to eat.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

You savoured the dark, sweet flavour of Sui-Feng's anus as your tongue swiped over it, once, twice, three times. You probed at her tight entrance with the tip of your tongue, and it pulsed.

"Who taught you to -- augh!"

This last moan was in response to the tight, tight sphincter slowly, gradually accepting your tongue. Sui-Feng hissed between her teeth as your tongue invaded her ass, going deep.

"More," she whined, her hand dipping between her legs, coaxing more juice from her sopping slit, coating the upper half of your face. "Yessss... right in there."

You complied, sloppily tonguing your Captain's ass from below, hands gripping her perfect buttocks as though you'd never let them go. The foreign hole was tight initially, but quickly relaxed and surrendered to your probing tongue.

"Finger," she said, betraying a primal insistence that was rarely present in her voice.

You obeyed, lubing up your index with her juices and gently pushing it in. She seemed to make a scoffing noise at this, but she'd involuntarily tried to breathe in and out simultaneously, fortunately stifling a loud moan that could have alerted somebody. On your own initiative, you plunged your tongue back into her pussy, tangier than her asshole had been. As you ate, you pushed the finger in and out, working her, fucking her, and between your finger and your mouth, she was soon cumming hard and quietly, holding onto you to stay upright through the throes of orgasm.

"Well..." she sighed, looking down at you, "Well, that was a surprising diversion. Consider my expectations revised."

"R-revised enough for me to, uh...?" you stuttered.

A slow leer twisted her lips. "Nice try. I'll sleep on it. No touching in the meantime."

Crestfallen, you rise to your feet and lower your head. "Yes, Captain."

"Still, this little trick of yours begs the question," she said, her voice sharpening, her grey eyes narrowing, her finger pointing.

"How did you know to do that?"

Jenkles
Jenkles
41 Followers