All Comments on 'Disrespect - It Effects Everyone'

by mstrspet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
A sick story of a bastard controling a woman!!!

This is a sorry story about a man that wants to control a woman completely. I am a man not some feminest. I do wear the pants in my marriage , but I have to trust my wife also. But this man is just one step away from the wife beaters that say that the wife caused it. He even brings their church and her kids into this story of a control freek that is using head games to control this woman like some toy. It is sad that this writer tries to make the husband sound like he is doing all of this out of love not personal self interest. I hope that there are not any real life couples that relate like this as it is not a healthy relationship for the mother or her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Effects?

Title should have "Affects," not Effects. If you can't proofread the title, it doesn't bode well for the readability of the story.

mstrspetmstrspetover 19 years agoAuthor
From the author

i am sorry jdeere didnt like the story. It is meant to describe a lifestyle the woman (me) wants. He isnt controling her she is submitting to him. i suppose you could look at this and in a way he is controlling but she asked him to. It is completly consensual. The church and children are in it because they are apart of their lives.

Thank you for you comment

tam aka mstrspet (precious)

mstrspetmstrspetover 19 years agoAuthor
From Websters

10 entries found for effect.

ef?fect ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-fkt)n.

1. Something brought about by a cause or agent; a result.

2. The power to produce an outcome or achieve a result; influence: The drug had an immediate effect on the pain.

tr.v. ef?fect?ed, ef?fect?ing, ef?fects

1. To bring into existence.

2. To produce as a result.

--------------

10 entries found for affect.

af?fect1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-fkt)

tr.v. af?fect?ed, af?fect?ing, af?fects

1. To have an influence on or effect a change in: Inflation affects the buying power of the dollar.

af?fect (-fkt)

v. af?fect?ed, af?fect?ing, af?fects

1. To have an influence on or affect a change in.

---------------

I appreciate your reading and commenting. It looks like we are both right with the spelling.

tam aka mstrspet (precious)

panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years ago
submission

As an otherwise independent woman i know that there is no greater freedom then totally being controlled by a loving Master. Only somone who is afraid of their ability to love thoroughly enough to control fairly would object so strongly to someone else life style.

Panther's babe/bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous