All Comments on 'Disrobing Rita Ch. 06'

by Hapaxlegomena

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Rita getting more comfortable

Jo did say (in Chapter 1) that she wanted Rita to get more "body confidence" and she has done that. She disrobed in the main area, she spent several minutes outside, and now she wants to expose herself outside by doing "risky"! Indeed, "she's turning into a proper exhibitionist" sums it up.

Rita is also very comfortable with having oral sex with a married friend!

I am anxious to see the next chapter. After teasing us this time, please don't make us wait so long for the next one.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 5 years ago
Pretty good - more attention to detail would make it outstanding

Japan is nine hours ahead of the UK. If he was Skyping Jo shortly after leaving work - let's say Monday 6pm - then it would be Tuesday 3am in Japan. Jo isn't going to be heading to the office at that time, and certainly wouldn't need to be arranging to go in a bit later.

Yes, you could say this is trivial pedantry... but you're going for an extremely naturalistic - almost documentary - writing style and implausible scenarios jar more than in the "I've got a nine inch cock and fucked five different women in one day" type of storylines.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the slow development and engaging detail in your story, and hoping that after taking a bit of a break you will be posting more regularly in future.

HapaxlegomenaHapaxlegomenaover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

D'oh! As a bit of a pedant myself I like to get details like that right, so I appreciate the correction. As for further episodes, I hope not to leave it so long until the next one, although the next thing I post will probably be a stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feeling for more

I have enjoyed the whole series so far and feel that you have more to come. Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Questions that will need answers before series end:-

1. How much longer is Jo in Japan?

2. Will Rita, Jo and our hero end up having the hinted at threesome?

3. How public will Rita get?

Carry on the good work.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHapaxlegomena@Hapaxlegomena
60something UK bloke, into exhibitionism, voyeurism, nudism and related topics. I am especially into women who wear no knickers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES