Katy's Holiday

Story Info
Katy discovers a love of public nudity and masturbation.
850 words
4.1
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the hotel at noon, and left my hire car with the valet before walking into the lobby where I was immediately greeted by a handsome Spanish man at reception "Hola, señorita! Cómo estás?"

"Muy bien, gracias, cómo estás?" I replied with a grin as I read his name tag "Javier"

"Si, muy bien"

"Soy Katy Taylor, um... Reserva?" I said, my Spanish vocabulary deserting me in the face of the first attractive man I'd seen since landing on Fuerteventura a couple of hours ago.

"Señorita Katy Taylor, sí, inglés?"

"Si, English por favor! Gracias"

As Javier checked me in, I glanced around the hotel lobby. It was built into the mountain and from the floor to ceiling windows I could see down to the two swimming pools and a glimpse of the ocean. Changing from my jeans and hoody into denim shorts and cami top on the plane was the right decision for the air conditioned airport and hire car, but as I looked behind Javier and saw the clock with the built in temperature displaying 24 degrees I knew I'd have to change again quickly, after all, it was -2 degrees and a snowy January day when I left England so I needed to acclimatise to the much warmer weather.

"Señorita Taylor, my associate here Luis will take you to your room. It is beach fronted as you desire so is situated in Block 9, some travel distance" javier looked apologetic as he explained "as usual our VIP guests will be staying in levels 1-4 in this block, over reception, however, on the Beach is bottom level. You desire this, si señorita?"

"Call me Katy por favor, si, beachfront is exactly what I wanted, gracias Javier"

I'd upgraded from all inclusive, to VIP which meant spa treatments were included, as was room service, an unlimited mini bar and a private sun terrace, pool and restaurant.

Javier's dark brown eyes met mine as he handed me my documents and a map of the hotel and surroundings, our hands brushed and I felt a tingle in my shorts and my nipples hardened. Javier had noticed, and taking my bra off when I got changed meant my pierced nipples were obviously visible through the white cotton cami. Luis seemed oblivious as he loaded my case into the golf buggy and helped me onto the front passenger seat, chatting away in Spanish as he drove me down, through the resort to my beachfront room.

Something about the warm weather and no underwear was turning me on and as I opened the door to my room I could feel my shorts dampen due to the denim seam running between my legs pressing on my clit during the short journey down through the resort in the bumpy golf buggy. I walked through my room, past the bathroom and glanced at the enormous king size bed as I opened the patio door to my private terrace where there was a hot tub, an outdoor shower alongside a table and chairs and two sun loungers.

My arousal was getting too much to bear, so I immediately gripped the hem of my cami and pulled it over my head, revealing my 36D boobs to the midday sun. I sighed and with a quick check the door was closed, I unbuttoned my shorts and wiggled my hips, allowing them to fall down my thighs to my ankles. My newly waxed pussy was throbbing and I needed release. I sat on a sun lounger, laying back and with my feet flat, I let my knees fall open, exposing my pussy to the elements.

The sun on my naked body felt incredible, especially in between my legs which had never felt the UV rays, and I was so turned on that I closed my eyes as I stroked my left breast and played with the bar through my nipple, while my right hand snaked across my soft stomach and down to my hot wet lips, which easily separated as my index and middle fingers found my clit. I was so wet, I could feel my juices running towards my butt crack. It didn't take much gentle rubbing before feeling the familiar knot in my tummy and I slipped a finger inside my pussy as the first wave of my orgasm hit.

I arched my back and rode the wave, moaning loudly as I came, which seemed to be more intense than the last time I'd masturbated in public, a fond memory involving a drunken ride home on the night bus. My first thought was because of the sunshine, but as I laid back to catch my breath, I felt as if I was being watched so I turned my head and heard the patio door of the room to my left gently close and I knew I wasn't imagining it. If anything, it turned me on knowing someone had seen me, and I grinned to myself as I laid naked on the sun lounger, realising the next 10 days were going to be better than I had expected.