Diss Functional

Story Info
We don't have what I would call a normal marriage. (1/4)
11.1k words
4.63
26.4k
57

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle John, Can I borrow $50?"

I stood in the doorway of my home and looked down at my brother's oldest child, standing on my front porch. She already owed me at least $500 - borrowed $50 at a time over the last few years. I actually wasn't sure how much she owed me; I'd stopped keeping track. Her father had advised me, rather strongly, to quit giving in to her. She was most likely standing here, bugging me, because she'd already been to his house and he'd slammed the door in her face without even answering her.

Her hair was clean - but that wasn't unusual for her. Her tarnished golden locks had plenty of natural body and she kept it longer than most girls did. She actually took pretty good care of her hair. It was one of the few things in her life that she managed decently well.

She was wearing a mish-mash of clothes that screamed "college slut" - even though she'd quit taking classes a couple years ago - just short of her degree. She was working as a dental assistant. By now, she should have been a dentist in her own right - with her own practice - but she just couldn't force herself to finish those last couple semesters. If she couldn't force herself, nobody else was going to be able to do it - that had been proven over and over again.

Based on the way she was dressed, either her last boyfriend had dumped her - or she was just not aware of what her clothes were advertising. With her, it was probably a combination of the two. Only a professional working girl went through men faster than my niece. I'd never hired a hooker but my niece's attire wasn't too far off from what I expected those women normally wore.

Pammy's make-up was on-point - if the point was to make her look desperate or whorish. She always wore too much of the stuff. I've never understood why women think that more is better when it comes to layering that shit onto their faces and bodies. This was a pretty standard look for my brother's oldest child - although - the bright red lipstick stood out like a neon "Rooms by the Hour" sign on a sleazy motel.

I waved my niece inside of the house. My wife muted the television so she could listen in - and (no doubt) contribute - to the conversation. I saw her eyes roll at what the girl was wearing.

"What do you need $50 for, Pammy?" I asked her.

"My friends are going out," she said. "I want to go with them.

"If you just want to get shit-faced," I told her, "I'll grab you a bottle of Jack from the cabinet and you and Aunt Teresa can sit and watch 'Bachelor' together."

"I want to go out," she whined.

"You're dressed like a slut," my wife told her.

"Thanks, so are you," Pammy retorted.

I looked over at my spouse. She was sprawled on the couch with a 2-Liter of Diet Coke, half of a sausage pizza, and a can of Pringles. She was wearing an oversized rock concert T-shirt (with no bra) and a pair of dark gray sweatpants. She held the TV remote like it was a scepter - or a magic wand. Covid had added a couple pounds - but I wasn't as thin as I'd used to be either - so I didn't have a lot of room to complain.

"What happened to your paycheck?" I asked Pammy.

"It's Tuesday," she replied, as if that was a real answer.

I raised an eyebrow at her - even though I was pretty sure I knew what she was implying.

"It's gone," she finally admitted.

"Did you at least pay the rent?" I inquired.

"It's not past-due yet," she replied.

"You mean 'due'?" my wife suggested.

"No," my niece shot back. "Past due."

My wife rolled her eyes.

"Pammy," I said. "You already owe me at least $500. I really can't give you any more. I'd offer you a job but the last time I asked you to do an hour's worth of work, you bitched the whole time. I'm really not sure what to do for you. I'm not just going to give you the money."

"She's dressed like a whore," Teresa said. "She'll probably drink too much and take some strange man home to fuck. If she won't clean the house for $50, maybe you can get her to clean your pipes."

My wife was normally pretty crass - but this was a little beyond her usual low.

"Suck his dick," my wife called out to my brother's child. "He's been trying to get me to give him some pussy for days. He's always wanted a blowjob and I told him I'm never putting my mouth on that pencil-dick. I'm sure he'll give you the money if you suck him off."

Pammy looked from me to my wife and back again. She worried her lower lip with her teeth. I was slightly taken aback that my niece seemed to actually be contemplating the idea.

"Flop those fat titties out, slut. If you go down on him - right here, right now - I'll throw $20 in," my wife taunted.

Apparently, the extra twenty bucks was enough to do the trick.

Pammy looked directly at my wife and said, "Get your purse, bitch."

My niece pulled the front of her tank-top down - along with the push-up bra she was wearing underneath. Her C-cups spilled into view. They were average breasts for a mid-twenties girl - but way nicer than the ones I'd been living with for the last several years.

"Get your eyes back in your head, jackass!" my wife chided. "You're gonna drool all over those fat puppies. You're always begging for a titty-fuck - see if she'll let you shove your chubby between those udders of hers."

"Do you like them?" Pammy asked me, quietly.

"'Course he does, you dumb bitch," my wife cackled. "They look like the ones he stares at on his computer when he's spankin' his monkey."

By now, I was used to my wife's verbal monsoon. In addition, I was fairly captivated by my niece's breasts - and areolas - and nipples.

"Can I suck on them?" I asked my niece softly.

Pammy nibbled her lower lip and nodded.

I bent my head down, cupped her soft breasts in my palms, and latched onto the nipple of the right titty. They were the firmest, pertest breasts I'd had my hands on in years. Pammy wrapped her hand around my head and pulled my face into her flesh harder. She fingered the other nipple, getting it ready for me.

"What a fucking whore!" Teresa spat. "Letting your uncle suck your filthy, floppy knockers! Come on, slut! You ain't gettin' paid to feed the baby. Let's see you work your magic on his prick - if you can find the son of a bitch. There's a magnifying glass somewhere in the kitchen junk drawer if you need it."

As I finished sucking her second nipple, she brought my face to hers - and my lips to her own. Then she reached down, between us, and started unzipping my fly. I might not have the world's biggest dick but she definitely had its attention - and it was raring to go.

Due to my tented pants, Pammy had to pull my pants down to get at my underwear - and then she had to work to get the waistband of my Fruit of the Looms over my raging hard-on.

"Fucking pervert!" Teresa growled. "Fucking hard as a damned nail, dreaming about your brother's little girl putting her mouth on your worthless cock. Probably dream about fuckin' her slutty pussy while she's Hoover'n that shit-stick of yours. I should fuckin' SnapChat this shit and send it to Jimmy. Show him what his cunt of a daughter is doing to his brother."

I closed my eyes and waited - holding my breath - anxious to feel the warmth of my niece's mouth as it surrounded my prick. Instead, heat enveloped my balls. Pammy began stroking my cock as she sucked and licked my balls. I groaned.

"Holy shit, John! She's a fucking pro! Look at that bitch go! That's better than those fucking pornos you watch. Gawdamm! Keep that shit up, whore, and you're gonna have a load of swimmers in that pretty hair of yours."

I opened my eyes and looked down. Pammy was on her knees. Her left hand was holding onto my right hip. She was switching back and forth between my balls - sucking them - while her right hand slowly jacked my fuck-meat.

It was even hotter than I had imagined. Her tits were still hanging out of her top. She looked up at me, smiled, slid her lips up my length, turned my cock to point at her face, and slid me between her lips.

"Damn, bitch! You've been practicing! I guess all of those boyfriends must've done you some good, you dirty whore. And, here, I had you figured all wrong. I thought you were fucking all those chumps - turns out, daddy's little princess keeps her tummy from swelling by gobbling cocks instead of riding them."

My aching cock slid across Pammy's lips and tongue. She caressed the bottom of my prick with her tongue-tip after it passed between her lips. When the head of my dick hit the back of her throat, I expected her to stop - or retch - but she just rocked her head side-to-side a little - and down it went. She didn't stop until her lips were mashed against my body at the root of my prick.

"That's it, cunt! Smear that fucking whore-paint all over his balls. Shit, John! A fucking $50 deep-throat! You'd better knock a few bucks off of that slut's tab. Your brother's little baby is a fucking professional. Look at that dumb bitch go!"

Pammy's right hand held onto my other hip as she slid my sensitive rod from her gullet, dragged it across her tongue, sucked the crown, and then rocketed it back down her esophagus again. Her cheeks caved in from the glorious suction her mouth was applying to my manhood as she fucked her face and throat with my cock. I put my hands on her head to steady myself.

She looked into my eyes and I watched her slide her right hand down her body. She pulled her skirt up a little and then her hand slipped inside. From the way she was moving, her fingers were busy.

"Fucking nymphomaniac cunt! Rubbin' one off while you suck your dad's brother's cock. You fucking cum all over my floor and you're mopping that shit up, Jezebel. I'm gonna have to fucking get the Febreeze - the whole fucking house is startin' to smell like your nasty twat!"

Between the handjob at the start - and the stimulation from the face-fucking - and watching my niece's spittle drip onto her pillowy jugs, I was quickly approaching my release.

"Pammy!" I moaned.

"Get a teaspoon, bitch. He's gonna blow!"

I really wanted to cum straight down Pammy's throat - but it was obvious that she'd need to breathe. Any disappointment about not being able to spew directly into her stomach disappeared as she held the head of my cock between her lips and sucked and licked and sucked and licked and ...

"Fuck!"

I came so hard my balls hurt. My cock kept spurting, Pammy kept swallowing - and licking and sucking. She couldn't swallow fast enough, however, and some of the gooey semen escaped her lips, oozed down her chin, and dripped onto her tits and clothes. I was still cumming.

"Fuck, asshole! You been savin' that shit up?! You're gonna drown the poor girl! Faster, slut! Keep swallowing!"

When the jizz-blasts finally subsided, my niece licked her lips to catch the excess that had escaped, swallowed it down, and showed me her empty mouth. She wiped her face on her sleeve, stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me hard.

"What a fucking slut!" my wife exclaimed.

The second time she kissed me, her hand found my cock and she stroked me a few more times - like she was unwilling to let my hard-on subside.

She walked over, stood in front of my wife, and held out her hand. "Pay up," she said.

Teresa dug the $20 bill out of her purse, slapped it into Pammy's hand, and said, "You got some shit on your shirt, dumbass. You may want to change your clothes before you hit the club."

My niece walked back over to me, tucked my cock back into my underwear, pulled up my pants, and zipped them up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the life out of me.

Just before releasing me, she whispered, "I'll need some more money in a day or two. You'd better be ready for me."

She stepped back, grabbed her left breast, raised it to her mouth, licked the spilled jizz off of it, and tucked her "girls" back into her top.

She squeezed the head of my dick as she slipped past me and headed out of the front door.

It wasn't that late but I was wiped out. I decided to turn in early. As I headed down the hallway, to my room, I heard the volume on the TV go up.

I lay in my bed and replayed the mental recording of my brother's little girl sucking my dick and swallowing my incestuous seed. I was already looking forward to her coming back. I smiled as I realized she hadn't taken any money from me - just from Teresa.

~~~

The next day, as I sat at my desk, working, I played that same recording over and over again in my mind. I didn't even realize it was quitting time until I saw my coworkers heading for the exit. I quickly locked my computer and hurried towards the parking lot.

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Pammy's car sitting in front of the house. I barely had the car turned off before she was standing by the passenger door. She was wearing a white T-shirt dress that looked like there was nothing on underneath of it - top or bottom.

I unlocked the door and she crawled onto the seat and attached her lips to mine. Her right hand went to my groin. She rubbed my crotch and then started working to undo my fly.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, as soon as she let me breathe.

"Earning another $50," she said, giggling.

"You didn't even take the money last time," I told her

She shushed me and said, "Don't give me away."

She worked until she had my cock standing tall. She leaned down, sucked the head, and then said, "Finger me while I get you warmed up."

I reached across her back, grabbed the bottom of her shirt-dress, and pulled it up - baring her naked ass to anybody who might be watching. She shivered with delight. I slid my hand down the crack of her ass and dug my middle finger into her sopping slit.

"Such a naughty girl," I whispered.

Her mouth was making indecent sounds as she repeatedly slurped my cock. I moaned. She raised her head up and looked at me. Her hand stroked my stiff prick as she chatted with me.

"Why do you put up with her?" she asked me.

"Teresa?" I asked.

She nodded.

"She gave me three kids and raised them," I replied. "She cooks, cleans, and most of the other stuff. I don't have to do much around here."

"She's always riding your ass," she said.

"Yeah, well, I don't really listen to her. We sleep separately - so I put up with her until I can't and then I go to my room."

"You don't sleep in the same bed?" she asked.

"We have separate bedrooms," I told her. Honestly, I thought Pammy had already known that. "For the most part, she does whatever the fuck she wants and I do whatever the fuck I want.

She darted forward to give me a peck on the lips. She was still stroking my cock.

"I need to be getting inside," I told her. "She'll wonder why I'm late."

"Why does she care?" she asked. "She paid me $20 to suck your cock."

"I don't think she thought you'd do it."

"Let's go then," Pammy said. "I need to earn a little more of your money."

"Do you?" I asked, smirking.

Her eyes were dancing. "Yes," she said, matter-of-factly, "I do."

We worked together to get me presentable enough to move from the car to the house without scaring the neighbors.

"What took you so ... Oh, look! The slut's back! Out of money again, cunt? I suppose I'm to be expected to set another plate for dinner. Good thing I made extra."

Pammy started to say, "You don't have to ..."

"You can eat before we talk," I told her.

"She can't talk with your cock in her mouth, blockhead. I ain't giving you no money if you're eating my food."

"Thanks, Aunt Teresa," Pammy told her.

She wasn't quite sure what to say to that - so she went to the kitchen to check on the food.

I dropped into my recliner and Pammy sat on my lap - and proceeded to grind her ass-cheeks against the growing tent in my pants. I pulled the neck of her dress down, lifted out her right breast, and proceeded to suck, lick, and nibble it. Pammy pulled the other out and twisted her body so that I could give that one the same attention.

"This shit's getting cold," Teresa yelled. "Get your asses in here."

I squeezed the closest breast one last time and kissed my niece's lips. When our faces separated, she smiled, looked into my eyes and said, "To be continued ..."

Between bites of food, my wife asked, "You chugging cum again, little whore, or have you worked up the courage to spread your legs for the dirty pervert?"

"I don't know," Pammy shot back. "I'd thought about having him throw me over the back of the couch and fuck the shit out of me."

Teresa snort laughed and said, "His dick ain't long enough for that - and he can't see over his fucking paunch - you'll probably end up with the damned thing stuck in your ass. You're a sick whore, though, so you might like that shit. How many of those boyfriends did you let fuck your shit-hole?"

"One," Pammy admitted quietly, "I won't do that again."

Teresa roared in laughter, took her plate to the sink, and told me, "Clean this shit up when you're done."

Once Pammy and I had finished eating, I put away the leftovers and dropped the dishes into the dishwasher. By the time Pammy and I left the kitchen, Teresa was on the couch with the TV turned up.

My niece took me by the hand, led me to the back of the couch, and unzipped my pants. Then she pulled her neckline down, flopped her breasts out, turned around, pulled up the bottom of her dress - raising it to her waist. Then she bent over the couch.

It seemed like she wanted fucked. I had different ideas. I dropped to my knees, grabbed the rounded globes of her ass, spread her cheeks wide so that I could see her dripping slit, and shoved my tongue inside of her pussy.

"Aww, fuck!" Pammy screamed.

"Quiet, bitch. I'm trying to watch Jeopardy."

As I ate my niece out, she writhed and moaned and cussed and keened and ...

"John! Take the dirty whore to your room. I'm trying to fucking hear the TV."

I shook my head from side to side - getting Pammy to cry out once more. Teresa started grabbing shit from the end-table and throwing it at us. I jumped up, grabbed my niece's hand, and hurriedly led her down the hallway to my room.

My room wasn't really made for entertaining. It contained my bed, most of the shit I thought I needed, my shelves of books, and my computer. I led Pammy to the bed - which was the only real place for both of us to sit.

"Do you like my dress, Uncle John?"

"It's very sexy, little miss. You're so much prettier without all of that makeup and your tight, little dress shows off your exceptional body."

Her arms went around my neck, her body collided with mine, and we tumbled backwards onto my bed.

"Finger me while we kiss," she whispered in my ear - between kisses.

"I'd rather finish tonguing your tasty twat, sexy girl," I whispered back.

"You like doing that? Nobody else does."

"I've never gotten to before and you taste good - plus I want to feel you squirming when I make you cum."

She kissed me again and breathlessly whispered, "Okay."

She grabbed the hem of her dress, peeled the thin garment completely off of her slender body, and climbed on top of my chest. She had some curve to her hips - and a little bump on her belly - but I thought she looked amazing. I told her so. I described - in intimate detail - what each part of her attractive body did to me.

"Your wife is right," she whispered. "You're a dirty pervert."

She giggled when I looked at her with unadulterated lust. I reached up and groped, squeezed, and tugged on one of her drooping breasts. She put her hand on mine, squeezed, closed her eyes, and moaned.

I grabbed her ass in my hands and pulled her pussy up so that I could finish what I had started. She lost her balance and fell forward, onto her hands. I held her ass in my palms and pulled her groin down until my tongue slid into her dripping snatch.

"Oh, God! You dirty man! Eat my pussy! Aww, fuck!"