Diss Functional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seconds, Pammy was out of the bed and wrapping my wife in a hug. Teresa shoved her away.

"Enough of that shit," she growled. "Are you done fucking your life up, little whore?"

Pammy tried to kiss her cheek.

"Save that shit for your perverted uncle. Answer the fucking question. Are you going to get your shit together and give me some little ones to cuddle?"

"Yes!" Pammy promised.

"Give me a quick hug and then you can suck your uncle's dick. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

"You have to stay on the pill until you're signed up for classes," Teresa told her. "You can have one kid at that point. When you get your license, you can have a second. If you're planning for a third, don't take too long after that cuz I'm getting too old for this shit."

Pammy managed to wrap her arms around my wife and deliver a kiss to her cheek before Teresa growled, shoved her away, and headed back to the couch.

My niece came back and tumbled into the bed, next to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the life out of me.

"We should practice," she whispered.

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked.

"You don't want to cum inside of me?"

"I definitely want to cum inside of you," I assured her.

"How long have you lusted for my body, you dirty pervert?" she purred.

I gave up trying to remember back to when I'd first noticed her as a woman. "A while," I said.

"Do you think you can manage to knock me up with that 'filthy, puny, smegma-covered' cock of yours?" she giggled.

"I managed to knock your Aunt Teresa up with it three times," I replied. "I'll definitely give it the old college try."

"I need to feel your filthy cock inside of my dirty pussy, Uncle John," she whispered.

She kissed me hard and then crawled up my body until my mouth was on the cloth of her blouse, at her breast. I nibbled on the stiff nipple that was hidden underneath. Pammy moaned and writhed, grinding her crotch against the lump in my pants. She kept at this until I'd nibbled both nipples and then she climbed off to start undressing.

"Get naked, Uncle John," she ordered. "I want you on top of me. I want you to claim this pussy as yours and promise me that you'll give me as many children as I want."

My cock was so hard that it was difficult to get undressed. My task was further delayed when I took advantage of my niece's bared breasts, sucking them like a starving infant. She finally shoved me away and ordered me to finish getting naked.

She climbed onto my bed and opened her legs to me - as wide as they would go. I looked from her wavy, golden tresses, down over her youthful, gorgeous form, across her trimmed, fuzzy pubes, to her slit that glistened with arousal, and then down her long, thin legs.

"God, you're gorgeous," I moaned.

"Get that cock in me, old man," she purred.

As soon as I was close, she took me into her hand, and guided me to where she wanted me. Her legs closed around my hips, her ankles locked behind me, and she pulled me inside of her. There was no pause, no hesitation, and no gradual entry. In a heartbeat, I was buried to the hilt within her secret place as I lay on top of her.

"Sorry," I said, trying to raise myself up to keep from squishing her after she'd pulled me off-balance.

"You're not hurting me, Uncle John," she cooed. "Start fucking me with that beast."

"Beast?" I asked, incredulously.

"Aunt Teresa must've seen some pretty unusual cocks if she thinks yours is small," my niece assured me. "It's easily longer and thicker than average."

I kissed her tender lips.

"Now fuck me with that beautiful dick of yours."

I never, in my life, expected anyone to call my penis 'beautiful' but I did what she asked.

It had been a while since my prick had been on the inside of a pussy - so I had to start thinking about less erotic things fairly quickly.

"God, you feel amazing," I told my niece. "I don't know how long I can last."

"You feel pretty fucking good, too, Uncle John," she said. "I'm close. You can cum. If I don't finish, I'll suck you until you're hard again and then you can make it up to me."

Her lecherous words finished what her vaginal muscles had started. I buried myself as deeply inside of her as I could, and groaned as my balls erupted - firing jets of jizz inside of my niece's cunt.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

Pammy wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my mouth and face. Her ankles were still locked behind me. I worried I was too heavy for her but she was, obviously, not letting me escape.

When I could breathe again, I asked, "Did you cum?"

"No," she said, "but I don't need to orgasm to get pregnant."

I laughed and said, "I realize that. I'm sure my wife has informed me, several times, about my inability to get her off before I came."

"No doubt," Pammy said. "Just hold me for a bit. Once you're penis starts shrinking, I'll suck you hard again and then I'll ride you like a stallion."

"You're so sexy," I told my niece.

"Your cock feels good inside of me, dirty man. I absolutely loved the feeling of your seed shooting against my womb."

"You felt it?"

"Fuck yes! I love it. I'm going to want at least two babies from you."

"I still can't believe this," I told her.

"I can't believe all of this was Aunt Teresa's idea," she said.

"Don't say Voldemort's name," I teased her.

"I heard that," my wife yelled from the couch.

Pammy giggled and kissed me some more.

A few minutes later, my niece rolled me onto my back and sucked the slickness - hers and mine - from my prick. It didn't take her long to have me hard again.

As she rode my cock - and cooed and keened and moaned - I gave her kisses whenever she begged for one. The rest of the time, I kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked her jaw, neck, throat, chest, breasts, areolas, and nipples.

My balls churned as her first climax arrived. Her channel clenched around my intruding prick and I massaged her shoulder, sides, back, and ass as she trembled through her orgasm. By the second time she came, my dick was aching again. I wasn't sure if I could cum twice in such a short amount of time - but I was determined to try. I rolled Pammy onto her back. Her eyes widened as she looked at me - and then she smiled.

I held myself above her and powered my cock into her slick silky depths. The sexy sounds she was making as I fucked her drove me on - that and the desperate need to see if I could cum again. She spread her legs wider and raised her ass up higher - helping my thrusts to drive deeper inside of her. I could just feel the heat of her uterine wall on the tip of my prick as I pounded into her.

"Fuck .... Me ...." Pammy ordered.

I was tiring - but everything about my niece's sexy body had my balls begging for another release. Her tits flopped up and down as I fucked her. Her face shone with appreciation and yearning. Her long thin legs were opened wide - allowing me access to her most holy place. Her vaginal muscles where gripping and grabbing at my length as I drove into her, pulled out, and slammed back in again. My cock was tingling from the excessive stimulation that it had gotten over the last several minutes - first with me on top - then Pammy on top - and now with me driving into her as hard as I could.

My niece moaned and her body began to vibrate. Her channel clenched around my cock and that was the last thing my body and brain needed, in order for my balls to decide that it was time, again, to give Pammy what she wanted - for me to pump my incestuous seed inside of her. I focused on the thought of her belly being distended with my child growing within her and my cock lurched and gooey jets of my semen began blasting inside of my brother's little girl.

I managed to stroke into her a couple more times before I collapsed onto her, burying my cock inside of her - where it belched the last few jets of naughty-sauce as close to her womb as I could manage.

Pammy's arms went around my neck again and she kissed the life out of me. I passed out.

I woke once - in the middle of the night. Pammy was still holding me in her arms. I fell back asleep.

~~~

Our two alarms went off at the same time and my niece decided that we should shower together to keep from having to wait on each other. Unfortunately, shower time turned into a bit of play time and I hurriedly grabbed my lunch from the fridge, gave her one last kiss, and ran out of the door to keep from being late.

I had asked her what she was doing for lunch and she said the girls usually went somewhere together. As I drove to the office, I thought about how I was going to need to suggest that she start taking leftovers - to reduce the amount she was spending on meals. We would already be eliminating most of her eating out for dinner - except when we went together - so maybe I could hold off on that - or wait for her to decide for herself. Depending on the group dynamics at the dental office, she might need to keep eating with the other girls - at least for the time being.

As usual, I spent most of the day, sitting at my desk, replaying our evening together. I really needed to stop doing that. I kept having to adjust the front of my pants and, at some point, a coworker was probably going to catch me.

My phone rang. It was Teresa.

"Stop at the store and get me a box of Ho Hos," she ordered.

"Anything else?"

"Some of that good chocolate chip ice cream," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

"And don't take all fucking night," she growled, before hanging up.

I sent a text to Pammy, asking if she wanted anything. She sent back "Fucked hard and put away wet."

I ended up going to the men's room, sitting on the toilet, and wiping the pre-cum from my cock with a wad of toilet paper - just to get through the rest of the day.

~~~

At dinner that night, Teresa told us to set our alarms for 9:00am and be ready to start moving shit.

"I've got two cleanings," Pammy told her.

"What time?" Teresa asked.

"One at eight and one at nine," she replied.

"Hour each?" my wife asked.

"Usually," Pammy said.

"Leave your key here, on the table," Teresa told her. "Me and numb-nuts will run to U-Haul and get some boxes and tape. We should have the boxes all made up by the time you get there. Take a bag to work with you so you can change when you get to the apartment."

"Thanks, Aunt Teresa!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever," my wife groused.

She stood, took her plate to the sink, and headed for her usual spot on the couch.

There was still another week left in the month but I couldn't disagree with her logic that we should get started on the move. I'd never been to Pammy's place so I had no clue how much stuff she had - or how she kept house

My niece and I talked as we put the leftovers away, washed, and dried the dishes. She wanted to walk a couple miles. I hollered at Teresa, to see if she wanted to go. She didn't. Instead, she had me scoop her a bowl of ice cream and bring her a Ho Ho.

In my room, Pammy ordered me to undress. She climbed on top of me, slid my cock inside of her, and gripped my biceps as she rode me. I abused her tits as she gasped and moaned. When she lay down on top of me, I moved my hands to her ass and whispered naughty things in her ear as I held her ass in my fists and pulled her body up and down mine - dragging her pussy on and off of my aching cock. I told her how much I loved feeling her rigid nipples dragging across my chest as her body moved up and down mine as we worked our sexes against each other.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed my lips, and then told me how much she was looking forward to having my baby. She told me that the first would be a girl.

"Her name will be 'Willowbreeze' but we'll call her 'Willow'", she told me. "I know she'll have you wrapped around her little finger so Aunt Teresa will have to lay down the law."

"Meanwhile," I told her, "I'll be laying some pipe with Willow's mother."

"Mmm," she moaned, "iron-hard pipe. Make's momma's pussy hurt so good!"

She tensed her channel around me and I gasped as I started cumming inside of her. She slid all the way back onto me and cooed as she felt the jets of ejaculate blast against the exterior of her womb. Her climax started seconds after mine.

Once we'd endured our orgasmic release, Pammy slid off, sucked me clean, and ordered me to get dressed for our walk. She had me do five sit-ups and five push-ups before we left the room. I had a feeling Teresa had been talking to her, but I didn't say anything.

She took my hand and we headed towards the front door. My wife - sitting on the couch next to her empty snack-cake wrapper and ice-cream bowl - fired a verbal barb at me as we passed through the front room. I ignored her. My cock was still tingling from fucking my niece and my balls were already thinking about what might happen later.

We closed the door and headed down the walk, turning to the left and walking past the first of the neighbor's houses.

"If you keep up with me for two miles," Pammy said, "I'll let you fuck me doggie-style when we get back."

I wasn't concerned about whether or not I could keep up. I was, however, concerned about fucking my niece doggie-style. Teresa and I had tried it once or twice. It had ended in disaster. I couldn't get it where she wanted, how she wanted, and she'd growl and cuss and then be angry for the rest of the night. I really didn't want to disappoint Pammy - but I kept my mouth shut.

My brother's little girl, obviously, had mapped out the path she wanted to take for our little jaunt. When we got to the end of the street, we turned left. I followed her lead. A little less than an hour later, we approached the house from the opposite side that we'd left from.

The evening was cool - so I hadn't really worked up a sweat - but Pammy wanted to shower together. I typed the security code into the keypad and we slipped back inside.

"Take this shit to the kitchen," Teresa growled.

I stopped and collected her empty soda bottles, wrappers, and dirty dishes. I threw the trash away and set the dishes in the sink. My wife didn't immediately order me to perform any other service - so I headed for my room to change so that I could service my niece.

We kissed and cuddled as we showered. We got clean but most of the hot water was gone by the time we were done. Hopefully, it would recuperate before Teresa headed to bed or I was going to get an earful.

I told Pammy how much I loved being hands-on with her. Obviously, she was becoming more and more aware of my wife's aversion to touching. I had always craved it and I was in heaven, finding somebody who seemed to want physical contact as much as I did.

A few minutes later, Pammy was face-down on my mattress. She was on her knees with her face mashed against the sheets. Her tender titties dangled just above the mattress - her nipples were hard. I reached out and pinched the closest one between my thumb and forefinger.

"Naughty uncle," Pammy purred, "touching your niece's titties. Get up here and show your brother's little girl how much you want to fuck her pussy. Are you hard for me, uncle?"

"Oh, fuck ...," I moaned.

I started to crawl towards her exposed pussy. My tongue was already dripping with the anticipation of tasting her.

"No!" she ordered, seeing what I was up to. "I want your fat cock, uncle. I want you to ram it inside of my naughty pussy. I want you to fuck me hard until your balls explode and you dump your load of incestuous seed into my cunt, painting my insides, and blasting my fertile egg with your sperm."

As I knee-walked between her legs, she reached back, found my prick, shoved my hand away, took control, and settled me into her entrance. We were perfectly aligned. I hissed as I leaned forward and speared my prick straight into her clasping channel. As I sheathed my fuck-prod fully inside of my niece's cunt, she began moving her hips, writhing, making the muscles - up and down her vagina - twist and grip my length like fists. I gasped at the tremendous stimulation she was causing. She stopped moving and the torture halted.

"Fuck me, Uncle John," she purred.

I began sliding my aching cock in and out of her. This was perfect. She was perfect. Her pussy was slippery but tight. I was already struggling not to cum from what she'd just done to me. I ignored the firmness of her ass, the swaying of her breasts, the narrowness of her waist, the sensual sounds she was voicing - and the erotic sounds of our sexes slipping, sliding, and slapping together.

"Fuck, Pammy," I moaned.

"Uncle John," she moaned. "I love how deep you are inside of me. You're stirring up my naughty pussy. You're going to make me cum so hard that I'll probably squirt all over your bed. I love your cock. I can't wait to have your baby. I love you so much. Fuck me, Uncle John. Fuck me so hard that my daddy hears the sound and comes to see. He'll find his brother with his dirty dick buried in his daughter's poor pussy. He's going to hear me moaning like a whore for your cock - begging for your jizz - pleading for you to breed me - to pour your incestuous seed into my body - to fill me up with your wicked spunk."

"Oh ... fuck, Pammy," I moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Cum for me, naughty man," she purred. "Fill your little slut's cunt until it pours out of me."

I groaned as she started working her pussy muscles and all of my efforts to hold off my climax went up in smoke. I squeezed her hips and pulled her tightly back against me and groaned as my balls began pumping my illicit sperm into my brother's daughter.

Once again, as soon as she felt my cock lurch and my seed blast inside of her, her body trembled and pulsed as she came as well.

I was recovering from the mind-bending orgasm when I heard a huff from the doorway of my bedroom and glanced over to see my wife disappearing. A few seconds later, the volume on the TV rose again.

"I'm going to collapse onto the bed," Pammy told me. "Don't you dare pull out of me. Stay just like you are."

I was amazed that I'd fucked her like this so easily but I was sure we were coming apart as she melted onto the sheets. I was wrong again. The entrance to her vagina was angled just enough differently than my wife's that this worked. It worked really well. Pammy slid her legs in and I moved mine outside of hers. I was still sheathed in her slippery cunt. I used my hips to slide my cock in and out of her slick tightness, loving how her rounded ass felt against the front of my groin as I enjoyed the afterglow of cumming inside of her.

"Are you going to fuck me three times tonight, old man?" she giggled.

"Probably not," I cooed, "but you feel so good. I came so hard, naughty girl."

"I love you, Uncle John," she sighed.

"I love you, too, baby girl," I replied.

I didn't try to reach for the light - I didn't want to take a chance on my cock slipping out of my niece's perfect cunt. I pulled the covers over, relaxed onto her amazing body, and tumbled into a dreamless sleep.

~~~ End of Chapter 1 ~~~

(This story has 4 chapters.)