All Comments on 'Distant'

by An_English_Writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
curiouscarolecuriouscaroleabout 4 years ago
Subtle!

Like the idea of the semi-public, so would many of us, but would be scared rigid too, which I suppose it is what it is all about

Fun42MichelleFun42Michelleover 3 years ago

Also very good!... it's nice to read a well written story... more than just a good idea, but good writing to back it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so true

Such a hot story, and so true as well... There are just persons who can turn you on, make you longing, hot and wanting, yet these persons are not necesarrily the one who we engage with.... tell me why?

It makes me crave even more....

curvy_karencurvy_karenabout 3 years ago

where is the next part? I enjoyed it but seems to end so abruptly reminds metoo much of rea life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy... I think Karen needs more, and me too!

An_English_WriterAn_English_Writeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Withalittlecurl... have you read Karen's Spa in public yet?

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

great story for a 35 yrs old wife and mother of two.. i think we all dream of past lovers be it the first time. or great lover that know how to turn a girl on .. great dream and fantasies and hope some how to feel that spark again..

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Lovely descriptive writing that drags you through the story wondering how it would end.

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

so maany of us have that special guy that make you feel different then anyone else.. the one that made you orgasmic just seeing and and then the first date you break down your resistance to his every thought.. this was a nice short entry and sparked those memories..

Misterpink1966Misterpink196610 months ago

Love the connection with A wife’s journey!

walter2000ukwalter2000uk10 months ago

Love this story. Another Man owns my wife and she does whatever He commands. We all love the arrangements very much.

Realnicegirl77Realnicegirl77about 2 months ago

Mmmm delicious. Made me want more. Your fingers, your dick! Tying me up and teasing me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAn_English_Writer@An_English_Writer
I'm Tom, 37, from the UK and with an overactive imagination. I'm not into anything too extreme, but love to write short sexy stories. I aim to create realistic scenes with ordinary people as the main characters, admittedly a little imagination might be needed at times. I ...