Distant Outpost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Corporal was a mediocre dancer, but had a decent sense of rhythm. His lewd motions and adventurous hands fit well into Sarah's naughty mood. She was aware that he also was dancing with an erection in his pants. The Captain began to wonder whether any of her soldiers were as well endowed as Rick. As if sensing her dirty thoughts Ted spun her in his arms and grabbed her breasts. He pulled her close to himself, grinded his crotch into her ass and began to grope her boobs. All of the men were watching the pair intently.

Sarah was well aware that she should once again leave the place and abandon the soldiers with the horniness she herself inducted. But for a moment she hesitated. She had always liked bad boys who treated her roughly. The possessive groping was exactly that, Ted had no regards for her pleasure nor even comfort, yet she enjoyed it. The moment of hesitation was too long though and the Captain allowed her own horniness to cloud her mind and lost any remnants of her will. If Ted wanted her boobs he could have them!

The Corporal squeezed her breasts hard and pinched her nipples. It was mildly painful, but instead of breaking free Sarah groaned and grinded her ass into Ted's crotch. That was all the encouragement he needed. He let go of one of her tits, put his hand under her dress and between her legs; the tiny thong offered no protection. The Corporal pushed his finger into Sarah's pussy and instantly noticed how wet she was; the realisation made him even wilder with arousal.

With Sarah still tightly locked in his arms he walked her to a nearest couch and bent her over the backrest. He hiked up her dress and spanked her exposed ass hard.

"Ah!" she cried out, but offered no other words of protest.

Ted slapped her again, even harder.

"AH!" was Sarah's only reaction.

The corporal then used one hand to poke the anal plug and the other to finger the soaking pussy.

"Mhmm," the Captain's moan was loud enough for most soldiers to hear.

But the foreplay was already too long for Ted. He pulled down Sarah's thong, spread her legs wider (which she did so on her own willingly), slapped her ass for the final time and pulled out his cock. The Captain could not see how large it was, but felt it when the Corporal shoved it hard into her hungry pussy.

"AHH!" Sarah cried out loudly when the cock entered her.

She was sloppy and Ted had already been leaking precum as well, so his penis went in smoothly despite the suddenness of the push. The sheer size caused the Captain to be so vocal about it, after all she had always been a screamer. Ted did not wait for her to adjust, he grabbed her hips and began to pound her hard; the rhythmic slapping of their bodies was soon mixing with Sarah's moans and cries Although pretty quickly she was silenced by the other Corporal - Bill. He stepped onto the couch, unzipped his pants and placed his cock by the woman's mouth. He was not as well endowed as Ted, but also decently sized. If there were any doubts whether the Captain was a willing participant they now disappeared. After a barely noticeable hesitation Sarah opened her mouth and began to suck the cock. The position overall was not too comfortable, but at that point she did not care about the comfort in the least. Ted continued to pound her hard, but Bill allowed her to suck his cock at her own pace.

The Captain might have been too horny to stop the events, but she was still fully aware that the room was full of men. Three dozen of her soldiers were watching her getting spitroasted by her subordinates. They all had erections in their pants and even Sergeant Mitch, the oldest of the bunch, was rubbing his crotch. Sarah knew well that if she did not stop the fucking right there and then, the events could only proceed in one direction. She was almost certain that at least the Sergeant would obey her and help restore the order. Yet she chose pleasure over discipline and did nothing.

Ted has been teased long enough that, once he entered the Captain's pussy, he could not last long. It took him barely over a minute to shoot his load, he never slowed down fucking his commander. The Corporal's climax was long and the cumshot voluminous, thanks to the Captain his balls had been heavy with seed. Eventually he pulled out and gave Sarah's ass a hard "thank you" slap. She was far from climaxing herself, but her pussy was not going to stay empty for long. As soon as Ted relieved the post Bill jumped off the couch and took his place; he began to fuck the Captain equally forcefully.

Encouraged by the behaviour of the corporals and apparent willingness of the Captain the privates gathered around the couch. One of them got onto the piece of furniture and offered Sarah his cock, she began to suck him immediately. The closest soldiers tried to touch her body, one grabbed her hand and put it on his cock; she began to stroke him. It was all clumsy, chaotic and uncomfortable, but the Captain could not deny that it still remained pleasurable.

Bill lasted as short as his fellow corporal, he shot his load inside of Sarah's pussy and freed the spot for another soldier. Sloppy seconds soon turned into thirds, fourths and fifths, as one man after another stepped in to fuck the pussy they had been craving so badly. Sarah quickly lost count of the cocks that fucked her, so she did not know how many men it took to make her climax; she did not care. When it happened her mouth was empty, so she could issue a loud ecstatic cry. The soldiers that wanted a blowjob waited, but on the other side the rough fucking continued, despite the trembling of the Captain's body, the shaking of her legs and the clenching of her pussy. She clenched her anal muscles as well which reminded her of the presence of the anal plug, the additional sensation caused her orgasm to be even more intense. Sarah was not going to get a chance to rest, but she was too overwhelmed by arousal to need it; even right after an orgasm. Her pussy would feel sore tomorrow, but she did not care.

Each of the soldiers shot his load inside of her vagina. The cum was being pushed out by the cocks that followed, it was flowing down her legs and soaking into her stockings or dropping onto the floor. There was already a small puddle of semen between the Captain's legs and not even a dozen men have fucked her so far.

The blowjobs Sarah was giving were clumsy and halfhearted, she was not in a position or state to focus on them properly. But the men were satisfied to feel her lips or hand on their penises; cumming inside of her vagina was the ultimate prize. Whenever her mouth was free her loud moans could be heard accompanying the slapping of the flesh. Cock after cock was being shoved into the Captain's pussy, there were no pauses, apart from an occasional slap on her ass.

The young men were so horny that none could last longer than two minutes, so the rotation was quick. Sarah's earlier relentless teasing had also caused their balls to be full, so all cumshots were large and the puddle of semen between her legs was growing swiftly. Man after man, cock after cock, in and out, in and out - the fucking did not seem to stop. It was hard, fast and rough, but also chaotic and often interrupted by the changing on the post. All that did not stop the Captain from reaching three more climaxes. Each time the presence of the butt-plug intensified the climax. She cried out audibly and her body trembled, but the men never slowed down.

The entire gangbang lasted not much more than an hour. It stopped suddenly when the 36th man shot his load into Sarah's pussy and stepped back; there were no more cocks to suck or to stroke. Sergeant Mitch approached the Captain and helped her straighten up, her legs felt wobbly and for a moment she found it hard to maintain the balance. Bill was soon by them with a bottle of water, Sarah took it from him and drank voraciously. Mitch supported her the entire time, but he was doing more than just that. The man held one of his hands on her buttock and the other on her breast, he groped them lightly while she drank. Bill soon did the same on the other side. Sarah finished the entire bottle and dropped it on the floor. She did nothing about the hands possessively touching her body, but looked down and spotted the large puddle of semen. So much cum! And it all had drained out of her pussy. She finally realised how drenched in cum her legs and stockings were; she looked like a mess.

The two men were still groping her body, Ted soon joined them and Bill let go of the breast, so that the other Corporal had something to touch as well. The Captain let them play with her body and gazed around. The soldiers were staring at her, all of them had an orgasm only recently, but many cocks were already starting to get hard again. Sarah climaxed a few times herself and felt somewhat tired, but the clarity of thought had not returned yet. She was still a bitch in heat and, like the men around her, she was ready for more. As if reading her mind the three men lead her around the couch. They helped her take off any remaining clothes, apart from the cum drenched stockings. She was then laid down on the couch on her back; alongside the piece of furniture, so that her mouth would also be available when someone was fucking her pussy. Ted raised her legs and put them by her sides, bending her almost in half; fortunately Sarah was nimble enough to perform such gymnastics with ease.

The corporals had been the first to fuck their Captain and now they were ready to do it again. Bill approached her mouth with his cock already semi erect. Sarah's new position was not optimal for blowjobs either, she had to turn her head to the side and had limited options, but neither party was bothered by the limitations. Ted got between her legs, but instead of shoving his cock into her pussy he poked the anal plug with his finger. He toyed with it for a moment before grabbing its base and slowly pulling it out.

"MHMM," Sarah paused the blowjob to issue a groan, she realised what was coming.

Ted's cock was not wet enough and he did not want to wait for a blowjob, so he shoved it instead into the cum-filled pussy. He got another moan from the Captain. Few swift motions and the Corporal was lubricated enough. He spit generously onto the woman's anus to add more lubrication, then carefully pushed the fat head of his cock inside.

"Oooh!" Sarah groaned again, louder this time.

Ted was aware of his size, so he proceeded gently, but he soon realised that the plug had prepared the Captain's ass well enough, so he began to pick up his pace and increase the forcefulness of his thrusts. Soon he was pounding her ass hard and fast. Sarah spent more time moaning than sucking Bill's cock, but he did not seem to be bothered, he knew he would have his turn soon.

During the second round Ted managed to last significantly longer. He had let go the pent up horniness and now could properly enjoy the sex. The Captain's ass was just tight enough and squeezed his huge cock perfectly. Once he learnt that Sarah could easily handle his size and the hard pounding he fucked her mercilessly and never slowed down. Eventually he shot his load inside of her ass and left the post, so Bill could take over. The other Corporal also chose the Captain's anus. His penis was wet from her saliva and Ted's cum added lubrication to her canal, so he shoved his cock without further ado, it went in smoothly and swiftly.

"MHMM!" Sarah groaned, but was quickly silenced by Mitch's cock that entered her mouth.

Bill's stamina has also improved for the second round and he too maintained a fast pace. Some time later a second load was deposited inside of the Captain's ass. It was not oozing out yet, in her current position with her buttocks raised it would not do so regardless of the number of cumshots. All the cum would get out though once she got up.

Mitch chose to fuck Sarah's pussy again, for which she was somewhat grateful. That orifice of hers might have been tired, but it was also the main source of pleasure. She like anal sex, but not as a main and only dish, the change was most welcome. What remained the same was the pace and forcefulness of the fucking. The Sergeant, oldest of the male soldiers, seemed to be the man with the most impressive stamina.

Of all the soldiers that followed, some chose her pussy, but most opted for her ass. The proportions were good enough to deliver the Captain the pleasure and again make her climax several times. The privates lasted longer than during the first round, but they were all young, horny and mostly inexperienced, so none got close to a world record. But the sheer number of men made their individual stamina irrelevant. Once again man after man, cock after cock fucked Sarah relentlessly. She moaned and wiggled or cried out and trembled when experiencing yet another orgasm. Sometimes she sucked the penises, other times she just jerked them, because keeping her head turned constantly was uncomfortable for the neck.

The Captain no longer fully comprehended her surroundings, she was locked in a world of sex and ecstasy, even if to an observer the orgy might have looked tiresome or mundane. Some men were rough, others less so, none of them caused Sarah any harm, but they did not care about her comfort or pleasure either. To her it did not matter, she was receiving all the enjoyment she craved. The cum filled her ass, but oozed out of her pussy. Some unfortunate private would need to clean the upholstering tomorrow, but right now no-one thought about it. They cared enough for their Captain to bring her water from time to time. She drank it greedily each time and sweated out almost equally swiftly.

The second round was much longer and when it ended Sarah was completely exhausted. She had lost any sense of time and was not even fully aware of the soreness of her body; Mitch helped her to stand up. She was vaguely aware of the cum draining out of her gaping ass and forming a new puddle on the floor, but that did not bother her. The Sergeant waited until most of the cum was gone, in the meantime Bill offered the Captain more water. Then Mitch picked her up and carried her to her quarters. He even washed her a little (again with Bill's assistance), before putting her onto the bed. That was not enough to fully clean her, but at least she was no longer as filthy with all the bodily fluids. Sarah fell asleep instantly.

The Captain finished last night late and exhausted, but military habits are strong - she woke up at the same time as always. Certain parts of her body felt sore and she needed a thorough shower. With her eyes half-closed she performed the morning routine; washing the bedsheets would have to wait until later. The main difference that morning was Sarah's choice of clothes, she did not wear her usually naughty jogging outfit, but instead put on her uniform - the green long sleeve blouse, knee-long skirt and shoes on short heels. She wore a plain bra, but skipped the panties; she wanted to give her pussy some fresh air.

The Captain had no intention of running with her soldiers that morning, but she had to join them for a... conversation. What had happened last night was as much her fault as theirs and things needed to be sorted out, if the platoon was to spend the next three months in an orderly fashion. Sarah considered what to do as she dressed and walked to the training grounds, she was not as conflicted as one could expect her to be.

"Attention!" commanded the sergeant when the Captain approached.

The soldiers stood to attention in a straight line. The uncertainty was clear in their gazes and there were traits of fear as well; Sarah's smart and serious appearance in her uniform enhanced both. She did not issue the "at ease" command and eyed the men for a moment before speaking.

"Those who participated in yesterday's gangbang - step forward," the Captain spoke in a calm, neutral voice.

The soldiers had anticipated that she would raise this issue, but did not expect that she would phrase it like that. After only a short hesitation all stepped forward.

"That's what I thought," Sarah commented, "my sore pussy suggested that it was a lot."

The quizzical looks showed that these words were even less expected, but not nearly as those that followed.

"Those who enjoyed it - step forward," the Captain's voice remained calm.

The soldiers were even more confused now and hesitated longer; they all still stood at attention. As always it was Corporal Ted who turned out to be the boldest one and made the first step. He thought that they were in deep shit anyway, so he might as well play the Captain's weird game. He was soon followed by Sergeant Mitch, Corporal Bill and then the rest of the men; eventually all stepped forward.

"Good," Sarah commented with a smirk, "because so did I. At ease."

An audible sigh of relief accompanied the change of stance, although the soldiers were still confused, because they could not understand what kind of game their Captain was playing.

"We're not going to have another gangbang though," Sarah continued, "we'll discuss the matter later, but for now remember, everything that happens in Fort Holiday, stays in Fort Holiday. Especially yesterday's events."

The soldiers were put more at ease by her words and she then turned to Mitch.

"Proceed with the morning routine without me, Sergeant."

After an exchange of salutes the Captain returned to her quarters. There she finally changed the bedsheets and performed some exercises on her own and later joined the soldiers for breakfast; she again wore her uniform.

When they finished the meal Sarah announced:

"We'll discuss the issue in detail in the evening at the canteen. No alcohol today, for once we'll need to have sober minds. Commence with a regular day."

In normal circumstances the soldiers would have been disappointed, but as things were they were still mostly relieved that there would be no negative consequences; few beers were a modest price to pay.

When the Captain was about to leave a few soldiers approached her.

"Permission to speak, Capt'n," one of them asked.

"Granted."

"Ahm... Capt'n," the man continued, his hesitation obvious, "well, there's... ehm... one more thing."

"Go ahead, private. Say it out."

"We... ehm... know of your tanning spot."

Sarah tried to maintain a neutral expression, but did not fully succeed. She was partially guilty as well, she should not have been suntanning naked, but that was a clear violation of her privacy, even if overshadowed by the Greater Violation.

"Do not go there without my permission again," she simply said in a firm voice.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Dismiss."

The voyeurs were relieved once again, this went a lot smoother than they had feared.

A regular day followed. Sarah joined the soldiers for their customary game of volleyball, in a more modest outfit than usually. It was pleasant and friendly, but with no fraternising this time. For the evening in the canteen she wore a summer dress, it was knee-long and while obviously not as formal as the uniform it was also not nearly as revealing as her other evening outfits. As soon as all of the soldiers gathered in the canteen she addressed the single most urgent issue.

"I thought the matter over and I think I came up with a satisfactory, if not necessarily statutory, solution. Before I say anything more, a reminder that whatever has happened or will happen remains a secret. For our mutual good. Understood?"

The soldiers nodded their heads and muttered agreement.

"Understood?!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good," Sarah replied with a mysterious smile, "we're going to stay here for almost three more months. There will be no more gangbangs, but we're not going to live in a celibate either."

The captain made a pause to observe the astonishment on the men's faces. Some of them opened their eyes so wide that she feared they might drop out, many jaws were agape as well. Finally the amused Captain continued: