Distant Outpost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me right. We're going to fuck."

She made another pause to let her words sink in. All the soldiers remained silent.

"We'll start with three guys per night and see how that works out. I and the trio will leave the canteen earlier and go to my quarters. We'll do that for six days and on the seventh I'll rest. I'm going to be your goddess of lust," Sarah added with a smile.

That was an unplanned comment, but she found it fitting, even if somewhat lame.

"With this system everyone will get a go once every two weeks. We'll see if that works. Maybe I won't be able to handle such a pace or maybe you won't be able to satiate your goddess," she winked.

The soldiers finally overcame their initial shock and the whole bunch laughed out. They found it hard to believe their own luck. There was not a single man in the fort who had not fantasized about fucking their Captain. And now she was offering herself to them. When their laughter died out Sarah continued.

"We'll start off tomorrow. I still need to rest after last night. But remember we're going to fuck on my terms. For the rest of the time you'll respect my privacy. But when I'm with you, you can stare all you want," she winked again, "and now let's play some billiards. No beers today, but you might want to train to be able to beat me in the future."

A calm, regular evening followed. Sarah's dress was long enough to prevent any accidental upskirts and she did not perform any intentional ones either. The company played all the games they usually did and had some non-alcoholic drinks. The Captain said "Good night" at an earlier time and the men followed her example; all of them had gone to sleep late last night.

The next day began just like all the previous ones had - with an early morning jog. The Captain once again dressed in a pair of pantyhose and a thong leotard. Her stretching/warmup routine might have been more provocative, but it was the promise of the special evening that made the huge difference. Even though this particular evening was supposed to be special only for three of the soldiers, they all knew that eventually they would get their turn. As usually the senior soldiers would go first, that meant Sergeant Mitch, and corporals Ted and Bill.

Right before they started Sarah bent over in front of the soldiers and slapped her firm exposed buttock. She then winked at them and began to run. For the soldiers the running was at first slightly uncomfortable, because they had to deal with their erections, the Captain's behaviour reawakened their morning wood.

For breakfast Sarah again put on a summer dress, but this one was a lot more revealing. Two straps held in on her broad shoulders which thus were fully exposed. The cleavage was deep and it was clear that the woman was not wearing a bra. The dress ended only a few centimetres below her buttocks, so it gave a perfect view of her strong legs, which were further enhanced by a pair of strappy sandals on thirteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Her legs might have been hidden under the table, but the soldiers listened to the Captain's earlier advice and stared at her cleavage.

Sarah's meal was different from that of the men, because someone also gave her a banana. She quickly understood what their intentions were, but ignored the fruit until she ate everything else. Eventually Sarah reached for the banana, it was a rather sizable one; all of the soldiers were watching her intently, as if expecting some kind of spectacular show. She noticed their gazes and did not want to disappoint them. She slowly peeled off the skin, her palms moved as if she was performing a striptease; a few moments later the phallic fruit was naked. Sarah licked its tip in a suggestive fashion, then wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it; she kept her teeth away from the delicate surface of the fruit. She sucked on it for a while, then took it deeper into her mouth, she continued to push the banana deeper until only a tip was poking out from beyond her lips. The captain let the fruit go, looked at the soldiers and winked. She was rewarded with cheers and clapping.

Sarah was certain that they were all comparing the size of the banana with their penises and she sent them a clear message - 'I can easily fit you all'. She kept the fruit inside for several seconds before finally pulling it out. She licked the whole shaft and began to suck on the tip again, soon she once more pushed the whole banana into her throat. This time she did not let the tip go though, but instead began to fuck her own throat. Almost the entire fruit was appearing and disappearing in smooth motions, the Captain made it look almost effortless.

Suddenly she stopped. Only the tip of the banana remained inside of her mouth. Snap! She bit it off and the soldiers winced. Sarah smiled and began to chew, the men laughed at their own reaction. In an exaggerated fashion she swallowed.

"Mhmm, tasty," she said in a sultry voice, "but I fear it's tooo biig for me to eat whole. Will you help me?"

The Captain reached out and offered the fruit to Mitch who was sitting opposite her. The man hesitated only for a second, then bit off a chuck of the banana. The fact that it had recently been in Sarah's mouth made it strangely intimate. She then offered the fruit to the other soldiers sitting around her and they all followed Mitch's example; soon the banana was gone. The Captain licked her fingers clean in an equally suggestive manner.

With the meal finished she explained to her soldiers how their new everyday entertainment would be organised. The Sergeant and the corporals would be first and the privates would go in alphabetical order. Privates Yeats, Young and Wright were not exactly happy about it, but everyone agreed that the prize was worth the wait.

"I'll see you, gentlemen, later," she finally said in a seductive voice.

Sarah stood up and began to leave, she walked slowly towards the exit, swaying her hips in a mildly exaggerated manner. She had no doubts that all the eyes were focused on her booty and legs.

The Captain went to her no-longer-so-secret suntanning location. She checked whether she was actually alone and the results were as she had expected. The former voyeurs were too smart to spoil the opportunity of sex with their hot commander in such a silly fashion. Why watch the naked body from a distance, when soon they would be able to touch it and more? Sarah took off her clothes and laid down on a towel. She closed her eyes and indulged in her sexual fantasies. Soon the memories of the recent gangbang occupied all of her thoughts. The event had a greater impact on the woman than she dared to admit. She did not lie to her soldiers, when she claimed that she had enjoyed it, all of the orgasms were genuine and not purely involuntary. But there was a shock aspect to the entire experience as well. As promiscuous as Sarah was and even with all of her kinky sexual past, she had never done something close to being gangbanged by three dozen men. She could still remember the large puddle of cum that had gathered on the floor between her legs, and that was after barely half of the fucking. Would she regret turning herself into a willing camp whore? More importantly - would there be any serious consequences? For that to happen one of the soldiers would have to let slip. Quickly horniness overcame her and the more pleasant thoughts overshadowed the other ones.

For dinner Sarah wore the same outfit as for breakfast. Once again she received a banana for 'dessert', unsurprisingly the soldiers had enjoyed the morning spectacle. This fruit was even larger and unlike most of its kind it was almost perfectly straight. Apparently the man wanted to check whether their Captain's throat was as deep as she had bragged in the tales.

Sarah was not the one to disappoint, so when she finished her meal, she repeated the banana spectacle, starting with the slow 'striptease'. It was followed by a short 'blowjob' and finally deepthroating. To spice up the show the Captain added something to the routine. Once she had swallowed almost the entire banana (the larger size did not bother her), instead of sitting motionless for several seconds she grabbed her breasts and began to play with them. That caused the soldiers to go wild, they cheered and whistled. The whole show was turning Sarah on as much as the men, she was aware that her erect nipples were visibly poking through the thin fabric of the dress. Eventually she let go of her breasts, pulled the banana out and took a deep breath.

"One more time! One more time!" the soldiers were chanting.

The Captain enjoyed the show herself, so after stabilising her breath she swallowed the banana once again. She then grabbed her breasts and began to grope them. It was no longer a gentle play, she was squeezing them roughly and even once pinched her own erect nipples through the fabric. The men were again going wild and the atmosphere was contagious. Eventually she had to stop and pull out the banana to take a breath.

"One more time! One more time!" the chanting repeated.

Sarah felt tempted to perform once again, but managed to find enough will to stop herself. She decided that this was enough for now. She bit off the tip of the banana in a symbolic gesture. There was a minor grumble of disappointment, but the 'feeding' managed to counter it. Everyone was aware that the main prize would come later.

The Captain later joined the soldiers for the volleyball game, but in a different outfit this time. She wore a sports bra as usual, her breasts might not have been the largest, but were big enough that they required support for sports, especially one that included jumping. Instead of shorts or leggings she wore a thong from a bikini set, a really skimpy one that dug deep between her round cheeks. Sarah also instigated a more touchy atmosphere, she did that in a similar fashion as before the jogging - by bending over and spanking her own ass. The soldiers were almost mesmerised by the sight, but once they regained their composure they cheered loudly. This time there was A LOT of fraternising and the men were more than happy to pat their captain on her ass whenever an opportunity arose. Sarah's team was the lucky one, because they got to touch her during the game, this time the activity was more erotic than during the earlier days. The men understood that this was the kind of "invasion of privacy" that was welcome by the Captain, but did not try to push things any further. Apparently the promise of sex helped them to control their urges and behaviour. The only reason the soldiers did not get erections was because they were in motion; although the ones sitting on the bench had to adjust their underwear. Ultimately Sarah's team lost, but the patting was sure worth losing a beer later.

The entire day was just a build-up before the evening in the canteen. Sarah was incredibly excited, but some uncertainty remained within her. She might have pushed things too far, but now the events were in motion and she felt that she could not force herself to stop them. If her career would get ruined, this seemed to be the 'best' way to achieve it, or at least the most pleasant. The Captain picked a different outfit from her vast wardrobe. She put on a black lace bodystocking, it was crotchless as most of her items tended to be. The lace patterns at the top were dense enough to somewhat cover her breasts, but the lack of bra was obvious and the look was far from being decent. Sarah's nipples became instantly erect, even though the real excitement was about to come. She chose a black lace thong, but before she put it on she inserted a small anal plug into her ass. The Captain had no intention of performing anal sex that night, but she wanted the additional sensation of her toy. Over the bodystocking she wore a bright red mini skirt, it was several centimetres longer than the pink dress she wore on the memorable night. A pair of red patent pumps on fifteen centimetre tall heels completed her outfit. It was a fuck-me look without any doubts, but after all that was exactly the plan for the night. Sarah was certain that without any sports to redirect the blood all the young men would get hard in no-time; that though in turn made her moist.

Accompanied by the clicking of her heels the Captain entered the canteen. The men were already there and all the eyes instantly turned to her; they ogled her shamelessly just as she had allowed them to do. There were numerous whistles and catcalls. She could see the lust building in their eyes, she also looked down to notice the cocks growing inside of their pants. If she had had any regrets regarding her decision, they were now gone, overshadowed by the excitement and growing arousal.

"Hello, boys," Sarah greeted the men with a bright smile, "are you ready for a game of pool?"

They were ready for everything and eagerly, although chaotically, admitted their readiness. This was as far from 'yes, sir' as possible.

"How about we change the stakes?" the Captain suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Dave who apparently was supposed to be her opponent.

"Instead of a beer we'll play for my skirt," she replied with a seductive smile.

This was not a planned operation, but an impulsive idea caused by her growing horniness.

"You win - I'll spend the rest of the evening skirtless. I win - all of you take off your pants."

"Deal!" the private replied instantly.

He did not even look around to search for the approval of his comrades. With his last name being Richards he was not going to fuck the Captain's sweet ass anytime soon, but he would gladly see as much of it as possible. The sight was definitely worth trading a beer. Spending the evening without pants would not be a problem either.

What caused Sarah to make that offer? Did she really want to spend the evening skirtless and was just looking for an excuse? Or maybe she was certain of her victory and wanted to see the soldiers in their tight underwear, the outlines of their erect penises visible? Or maybe she simply craved to spice things even more? She would probably not admit that her inner exhibitionist was beginning to show even more. The Captain would reply that after all she expected to win; Dave might have been good, but she was still better. But no-one asked that question and Sarah did not ponder on the matter either. She was not playing poorly either, there were no unnecessary upskirts or lewd poses, although there were some necessary ones, billiard was a game of bending after all. Either Dave was simply better on that day or Sarah subconsciously threw the game. She lost narrowly, but lost nevertheless.

The Captain was not going to back out from the bet, her heart was beating faster as she stepped away from the table. She decided that if she was to lose her skirt, she might as well make a small show of it. Sarah grabbed the waist bands and began to slowly and rhythmically sway her hips, as if dancing to an unheard music. The mesmerised soldiers observed her in silence. In a leisurely pace she spun around, so that every man could see her from all angles. Eventually she grabbed the zipper on the side of the skirt and began to pull it down. Her motions were sluggish, the zipper barely moved, as the Captain continued to dance. Finally the skirt got unzipped, but that did not mean it would go off right away. Sarah opened the pieces of fabric on the side revealing a glimpse of her nylon covered skin. She never stopped the erotic and almost hypnotic swaying of her hips. Long moments later she finally began to pull her skirt down, one tiny centimetre after another the item travelled down her legs.

The soldiers watched intently with their eyes wide open and their pants tented. Eventually the skirt touched the floor. The Captain stepped out of it and with her legs together she bent at the waist to pick the item up. Once she was bent in half she froze for a long moment. The man could admire her full round buttocks and strong shapely legs; they could also see the sparkling jewel of the anal plug, obviously the thong did nothing to cover it. Finally Sarah straightened up and with the skirt in her hand she walked to Dave.

"To the victor go the spoils," she said in a sultry voice as she handed him the item.

The young private took the skirt absentmindedly, his face was red and he was breathing hard; they all were.

The striptease had a similar effect on the Captain as well, not necessarily so strong, but she also got aroused. And of course she would have to spend the rest of the evening skirtless. The item might not have covered much, but the feeling of exposure she was now experiencing was another significant 'horny factor'. The anal plug got revealed too, suddenly it felt as if the toy had grown, especially its outer part.

A bodystocking is a sexy piece of clothing, but can also be used as a part of an outfit. Other clothes are necessary, because nylons offer little real cover. Sarah picked an extreme version by not wearing a bra nor a top, the opacity of her bodystocking was all that covered her breasts. That was why the skirt was so crucial, without it she felt even more naked than if she was not wearing any clothes at all; her inner exhibitionist was rejoicing. That of course caused her to become even more aroused. But that was the whole point, wasn't it? The Captain hoped that the promise of sex would continue to help to maintain the discipline (or rather its perverted version). But there was a tiny part of her that wished they would all go wild once again; she suppressed that part, but did not remove it completely.

There was still the entire evening ahead of them, with more games to play and potentially more beers to win. Sarah did not suggest any other alternative stakes. For the second game she chose poker. Unlike on the memorable night she did not want to give them any easy victories. Being skirtless also meant that extra flashing activities were unnecessary, enough of her body was in plain view already. This did not mean she planned on being demure, by that time it was simply impossible. Occasionally she used one of her hands to softly play with her breast; although her sexy body might have been distracting enough. Despite mediocre cards the Captain defeated her opponent easily. Air hockey was the final chance for the soldiers to drink alcohol that evening. Considering the sights they had during the game they would not have been too upset, if they had lost. But the high heels which Sarah wore, while adding a lot to her sexappeal, were a significant handicap during this game, so ultimately the soldier won and one beer for each man (and the woman) was delivered. Not enough to get tipsy, but it was unnecessary that night. The exhibitionist inside of the captain was having the night of her life. She loved showing off her fit sexy body and took great delight in the lustful gazes.

Sarah was somewhat amazed that they avoided another gangbang that night. Not that she was disappointed, but she was not certain whether she would try to stop it. She was proud of herself, because she managed to salvage the situation and take a different kind of control of the soldiers; all for her own (and theirs too) pleasure. The new form of discipline was working surprisingly well.

The night itself was not so different from the memorable one, there were games and talking, and Sarah told them another spicy story from her past. There might have been two more beers previously, but the lack of skirt compensated for the alcohol. It made dancing so much different. For her partners the Captain picked the soldiers that would have to wait the longest to fuck her, so they would not feel left out.

First to go was Private Yeats, Greg was his first name. Sarah let him feel up her body as much as he liked. His hands were very enthusiastic, yet their activity still managed to resemble actual dancing. At one point she turned her back to him and, like Ted two days ago, Greg also grabbed her breasts. Sarah grinded her ass into his crotch and he began to dry hump her while continuing to grope her tits. Soon she felt that his breathing became heavy and his motions hectic; undoubtedly he was cumming. She kept grinding into his crotch and his hands never let go of her breasts. When finally it was over the Private had to leave the canteen to change his underwear. Not many people noticed what had happened, but the nearest ones surely realised what had just occurred on the dance floor. The Captain came up with a devilish idea, she did the same thing with five more soldiers from the end of the alphabetical list. If any of them were ashamed their satisfaction covered that feeling well enough. Afterwards Sarah could still feel their hands on her breasts and more importantly her pussy was wet; that was a lot of fun. She was enjoying her skirtless evening, but it was time to take it to the next phase.