Distant Outpost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain along with the Sergeant and the Corporals were leaving the canteen earlier. They would still need to wake up in the morning, so there was no point in staying up late. Right before they left Sarah struck a sexy pose in the middle of the room and addressed the privates.

"I have a request for those who are going to fuck me in the few nearest days," she used her sultry voice to say these words.

All soldiers were listening attentively.

"Don't jerk off," the Captain continued, "I want your balls full for me."

Eager nodding and lustful smiles were their response. She wondered whether those who had to wait a week or longer would be able to withstand without masturbation; she knew she would not.

This was another unplanned spontaneous action. Sarah was enjoying these little naughty games, after all once you decide to become the camp whore the threat of 'going too far' disappears. You could not go any further or could you?

The quartet left the canteen and walked towards the Captain's quarters. Mitch walked on her left, Ted on her right; each of them held his hand on her buttock. Poor Bill had no place to fit for now, in this combination it was the fourth wheel that seemed to be the redundant one. This was just walking though, the Captain intended to satisfy each of her men, as long as they satisfied her.

When they reached her place she led them directly to her bedroom, no-one wanted to stall the events any further. Once inside Sarah subtly manipulated the men, so that they were standing next to each other with Bill in the middle; she started by unzipping his pants. To speed the matters up Mitch and Ted took out their cocks by themselves. As soon as she freed the Corporal's penis she grabbed it with her lips and began to gently suck. She used her hands to slowly stroke the other two cocks. All three of them had been semi-erect and leaking precum already, so they got fully hard in no-time.

The Captain decided that it was the right moment to show off her oral skills. Bill's cock was perfect for that, large enough to make the deep-throating look impressive, but also not too huge, so she could swallow it effortlessly. She might have already bragged enough with the bananas, but it was always a different performance with the real thing.

Sarah withdrew her head, gave the already swollen head a few licks, then opened her mouth wide and in one slow smooth motion swallowed the entire penis; soon her nose was touching Bill's underbelly. She looked up at the Corporal and winked; she never stopped stroking the other two cocks. Sarah held the penis in her throat for several seconds, then withdrew, took a deep breath and repeated the action.

"Damn, Sarah!" said Bill, "if you keep this up, I might cum soon."

The Captain pulled her head back and stopped stroking the other two cocks.

"You're right," she replied, "we should make some changes."

She stood up and took off her shoes; without the heels she became significantly shorter, but not any less sexy. Then she performed a short striptease as she took off the bodystocking and thong.

"I better get these off," she said with a smirk on her face, "there was no way to salvage that pair of stockings, I had to throw them out."

When Sarah was fully naked she struck a sexy pose, then began to direct the men.

"Please, lie down here, Mitch," she pointed towards the centre of the bed.

She made sure not to sound like a commander, she did not want their foursome to resemble a femdom scene of sorts... too much. The Sergeant lied down on his back and the Captain knelt over his head. Once she lowered her pussy onto his face he knew what to do. Bill was asked to get in front of the woman, so she could continue the blowjob. There was no specific role for Ted, but Sarah told him he could play with her breasts and he seemed to be satisfied with that activity. He knelt by her side and began to enthusiastically fondle her boobs, this time he was relatively gentle.

The Captain focused her attention on Bill's cock, although Mitch's tongue was really distracting; clearly the Sergeant was an experienced pussy licker. Sarah gave the Corporal's penis few licks, then sucked it for a short while, but she soon returned to the earlier interrupted deepthroating. Once again the cock smoothly disappeared inside of her mouth. The Captain swiftly found a desired rhythm that had a face pace, but also guaranteed stable breathing. Just as Bill had warned earlier he could not withstand such stimulation for too long; not much time later Sarah sensed his climax incoming. She withdrew the penis from her mouth, so that only its head remained beyond her lips. She continued to suck it, while also stroking the shaft with one palm and fondling the balls with the other. Bill filled her mouth with a large load of cum, she was barely able to swallow it all on the fly. She would certainly have not been able to contain it all inside of her mouth. Mitch has been doing a good job with his tongue, but was not able to make the Captain orgasm in such a short time. Ted's caress was fine, but not overly impactful. When Sarah swallowed the last drop of Bill's cum she said with a wide smile:

"Let's switch it up."

Ted was to lie down on the bed and Mitch - to receive a blowjob, Bill could begin to regenerate while fondling the Captain's body. They swiftly rearranged and the fun could commence. Sarah could finally take a closer look at the Sergeant's cock, she had sucked it on the memorable night, but she did not memorise the details all too well. She was glad to see that it was sizable and nicely shaped, not as long as Ted's, but possibly slightly thicker. She started with licking and then repeated the entire routine, deepthroating his cock was slightly harder, but Sarah of course managed to do it.

Ted was a decent pussy licker, although not as good as Mitch. But arousal was cumulative and it had been steadily gathering inside of the Captain since she took off her skirt at the canteen. The Corporal's tongue allowed her to let off the first steam. But before he did so she managed to make Mitch cum, he shot an even larger load inside of her mouth and she was not able to swallow everything, some of the semen drained out of her mouth and dropped onto her breasts. When she was licking off the final drops Ted pushed her over the edge. It was not an intense orgasm, more like a prelude of those to come, but Sarah, being a screamer, was nevertheless vocal about her pleasure; her loud moans filled the bedroom. When she calmed down they made another rotation.

"Go slow," the Captain told Bill before she sat on his face.

Then she turned to Ted who was already standing in front of her, his magnificent cock hard and waiting. She grabbed the equally sizable testicles first.

"It always starts with you, Ted. You know that?" Sarah said in a different tone.

"What can I say? I'm a man of action," the Corporal replied with a grin.

"I'm not sure whether I should reward or punish you?"

"What does a punishment look like?" Ted was still grinning.

"I wouldn't have guessed you like such kinks," the Captain teased him.

She was still holding his balls, she grabbed the shaft too, but was not stroking it yet.

"I'm just curious."

"It starts with slapping these."

Sarah squeezed his balls at the base, not hard, just so that he could feel it. She let go of the shaft and raised her hand as if to a hit.

"I'll take the reward!" the Corporal said hastily.

He suspected that the Captain was just playing, but he could not be certain.

Sarah let go of his balls and grabbed the cock with both palms.

"Just keep in mind that the punishment remains an option."

Ted swallowed audibly, but his cock had remained hard as a rock the entire time. The smirk on the Captain's face disappeared when she opened her mouth to take in the penis. Deepthroating this one would be a challenge, but she liked such challenges. She had to make a few tries, but eventually managed to swallow the entire penis. Finding a rhythm was even tougher, so the deepthroating ended up being irregular and slower, but Ted seemed to be fully satisfied. He rewarded Sarah with a load as large as that of Mitch, she again swallowed most of it and several drops ended up on her breasts.

"Now that the warmup is over," the Captain announced, "we can do something serious."

She sat on the edge of the bed and winked at the men.

"But first I'd like to see a sexy striptease. After today you all owe me one."

The soldiers opened their eyes wide and gave her a quizzical look. Sarah remained silent for a moment, but then burst out with laughter.

"You should've seen your faces. Priceless!"

The men soon joined her in the laughter. Humour was the last thing they were expecting from this night, even though they were aware that their Captain had a... unique personality.

"Now a serious question."

Sarah's tone and expression did not exactly match her words. She was still smiling from the memory of the sight of the flabbergasted men.

"Supposedly there are three kinds of men - lovers of boobs, butts and legs. Which one are you?"

"Boobs," Ted was the first to answer.

"Legs," Mitch said after a short thought.

Bill pondered for a longer while, but finally replied:

"Ass."

"Perfect!" the Captain said and stood up from the bed.

"Take me!" assumed a wide stance and spread her arms to the sides, "but remember - this time it's about MY pleasure. My body is yours, but treat it properly."

Mitch and Bill knelt down on each side of Sarah, while Ted stood behind her. They all put their hands on the corresponding parts of her body and began to caress her skin; it turned out that they could be gentle and caring. Soon the woman was purring with pleasure. Ted fondled her breasts softly, his hands no longer felt so rough. He was not necessarily an expert at finding female erogenous zones, but his touch was pleasant enough. Occasionally he would reach for the nipples, lightly poke their tips or roll them gently between his digits. Sarah thought that with his enthusiasm for boobs there was a decent learning potential.

Mitch and Bill did not exactly limit themselves to the chosen 'domains', but that was even better. The Sergeant's palms caressed the Captain's skin from calves to thighs, occasionally reaching the buttocks. His touch was mostly soft, but he knew where and when to apply more pressure. Even though legs are not as erogenous as breasts Mitch had a greater experience with the female body than Ted. He was as proficient with fingers as he was with tongue; Sarah's breathing became faster. Bill focused on the buttocks, but sometimes his hands ventured lower. He also poked the butt-plug and toyed with it gently; surprisingly he achieved exactly the kind of mild anal stimulation that Sarah was craving at that moment. A moan told him that he was on the right track.

The touching was fun and pleasant, but its main goal was to give the participants the time to regenerate. When the Captain sensed that it had been enough she stopped the caressing.

"Which of you boys feels the most ready to make use of his cock again?"

Unsurprisingly everyone was.

"All right, my macho men, we'll go by the ranks then," Sarah said with a smile.

"What's your favourite position?" she asked Mitch.

"Seashell."

"Oh! So it was your idea," she replied with a grin.

"Yes. You like it too?"

"Sure!"

The Captain got onto the bed and lied on her back.

"You two will have to wait for your turn," she said to the Corporals.

She had considered trying spitroasting again, but decided against it; this night was about her pleasure. Threesomes with the Arons were different, because the trio had more experience together and thus better coordination. She preferred to take her soldiers one by one.

The Sergeant immediately joined Sarah and grabbed her ankles. He raised and spread her legs, then put them by her shoulders. The position made her feel so exposed and vulnerable, the sensation was enhanced by the two spectators; the exhibitionist inside of the Captain loved it. Mitch dived between her legs and licked her pussy a few times. She was soaking wet already, but he wanted to have a taste. He then knelt over her head, so that she would make him fully hard and slippery with her mouth. This was not a position for blowjobs, but good enough just to get the cock ready. Soon the Sergeant had his loins between Sarah's legs and was aiming his penis at her pussy. He shoved it in carefully, but smoothly.

"Mhmm," the Captain moaned, "fuck me hard," she added in a whisper.

That was all the encouragement the Sergeant needed. He rested his arms on the sides of the Captain's head and began to work his hips. His motions were forceful and deep, and he was quickly gaining pace; soon he was fucking Sarah as hard as she craved. Her cries and moans filled the room, to the entertainment of the spectators.

The position was perfect for deep forceful thrusts. Mitch maintained a stable pace throughout the entire time; Sarah remained as vocal as always. Thanks to the earlier blowjob he could last long enough to make her cum. Once she climaxed her ecstatic cries reached higher pitch and volume. She also clenched her vaginal muscles around the cock, the added pressure caused the Sergeant to join the Captain in her orgasm; he filled her pussy with a moderately sized load. Once they both calmed down he leaned forward and kissed Sarah on the lips. She returned it, even though was not expecting that kind of intimacy; it was pleasant though, Mitch turned out to be a good kisser as well. She had doubts whether she would like to do that with the rest of the soldiers as well.

Their lips parted, before Mitch moved away the Captain whispered so that only he could hear:

"Thank you."

She smiled and Mitch returned the smile. He then got off the bed and she put her legs back into a normal position. The cum soon began to ooze out of her pussy. She would need to come up with an idea, so she did not need to wash the sheets every day. The simplest one would be to make the privates do it, after all it would be their cum soaking into them.

"I need a short rest, Bill," Sarah said, "in the meantime you can have fun with my ass."

She turned onto her belly and wiggled her booty invitingly.

"What's your favourite position?" she asked when his hands touched her skin.

"Doggy-style."

"Doggy-style it'll be then."

Bill caressed Sarah's buttocks and thighs for a moment while she lay on her belly and enjoyed his attention. It was not something that in the long run could make her cum, but that was not the point. The Corporal again poked the plug and even managed to get a soft moan out of the Captain. Eventually she said:

"All right, I'm ready for another round. Let's give your cock a few licks first."

Not much oral work was necessary to make Bill's penis hard and properly wet, Sarah's pussy was slippery already. When she decided that she was done she turned around and assumed the position. This was the expert doggy-style, her ass was high in the air, her face on the bedsheet and her back arched.

"Damn, Sarah! You're a real pro," Bill commented with a grin.

The two other men nodded their approval. The Captain only wiggled her ass in response, the Corporal did not need another prompt. He aimed his cock at the inviting pussy and shoved it in one swift motion.

"Mhmm!" Sarah moaned loudly and that only encouraged Bill.

He grabbed her round hips for a better grip and began to pound her; he too was fast and forceful. Soon the room once more was filled with a mixture of groans, cries and the noise of bodies slapping against each other. Just like the Sergeant before him, once the Corporal found the desired rhythm he did not alter anything. The Captain seemed to be fully satisfied with that approach.

Bill did not only want to receive pleasure himself, he was determined to make Sarah cum, which was not necessarily so easy, because she had had two orgasms already. He held back his climax as much as he could and succeeded at the last moment. When he sensed that the Captain was cumming he instantly joined her in the climax. Sarah's ecstatic cries were as loud as always and her orgasm lasted longer than Bill's, but he kept fucking her hard until she calmed down. Only then he withdrew his cock. With the Captain's back still to the Corporal there would be no kissing. She was glad of that, she made an exception for the Sergeant and did not plan on extending it on other soldiers.

Ted was the last one to go. Sarah felt that three men per night was the correct number, at least with this trio; it could be a different matter with the young inexperienced privates. Right now she was in the mood for one more session of hard fucking.

"Another short break," she announced, "wanna play with my boobs?", she asked as she sat on the bed.

The question was obviously a rhetorical one and Ted answered with actions. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and began to fondle them. The Corporal tried to be gentle, but his arousal caused him to be only partially successful. The caressing often turned into groping. Finally Sarah said:

"Don't hold back."

She winked at him and Ted squeezed her breasts harder.

"Ah," she gasped, but did not protest.

The Corporal's hands became rough, his touch more possessive. Like on the memorable night he groped the breasts and even pinched the nipples. It did not last too long though, because Sarah interrupted his play when she became ready for the final round.

"What position for you?" she simply asked.

"Standing doggy-style," Ted said with a devious smile.

"As you wish," the Captain replied, wondering what he was planning.

She stood up and walked towards an armchair, because the bed was too low to offer proper support for this position. The Corporal was right behind her and once she bent over he slapped her ass. It was more playful than hard.

"Ah!" Sarah cried out in surprise rather than pain.

"So you want to earn your punishment after all," she said in a teasing voice.

"But I was just playing," Ted replied in an innocent voice.

He then grabbed the exposed buttocks and began to grope them.

"All right," the Captain said in a changed tone, "I want you to spank me, all of you. Five hits per man, don't be gentle, I can take it."

This was another unplanned idea and Sarah even surprised herself, when the words left her mouth. This was a lot kinkier than her initial plan for the night, but it was too late to back out. Ted was not a man who needed to be told twice.

SLAP!

"AH!"

The hit was hard, just as she had asked for.

SLAP!

"AHH!"

The Captain was certain that after fifteen such strokes her ass would be at the very least pink. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The Corporal offered three more hits, each one equally hard. The anal plug enhanced the sensation considerably, Sarah's clenched her sphincter around the toy with each hit. Before he left the space for Mitch he grabbed her buttocks as if to check the results of his work.

Mitch and Bill also delivered what Sarah had asked for. Their strong hands laid hard slaps on her exposed ass. She cried out with each hit, but never tried to stop the ordeal. If her pussy was not soaking wet already, it surely would have gotten moist.

"Why am I enjoying this so much?" she wondered.

Eventually fifteen slaps have been delivered and finally Ted could fuck his Captain. He placed the head of his cock right by her pussy lips, then slammed it in roughly.

"AAHH!" she cried out loudly, this time with pleasure.

The Corporal held her hip with one hand and used the other to grab her hair. He pulled her head back and began to pound her hard right from the start. The Captain put herself in a submissive mood with the spanking and was enjoying being manhandled. Her moans and cries soon accompanied the slapping noises of their skin. Ted continued the rough forceful fucking, but at one point he lot go of her hair to get a better grip on her hips. Just like Bill he wanted to make the Captain cum, so despite the roughness he held back his own orgasm, so she would be the first to climax. Like the other Corporal he barely succeeded.