Distant Outpost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's final orgasm was more intense than the previous ones, she was just as loud, but her legs trembled with ecstasy and she might have collapsed, if Ted had not been holding her. He kept fucking her even after he shot his last drop inside of her pussy, he stopped only when she calmed down.

The Corporal helped the Captain reach her bed, they were both breathing hard; the cum was oozing down her legs. She got into the middle and sat cross-legged. Mitch and Bill, who had been watching the final fucking, were already sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oof," Sarah exhaled in a theatrical manner, "that was fun. I hope you liked it too," she winked at them.

She was not certain how to end the night. This was not like any other sex she had had in the past. There was no need for the men to confirm her statement, but nevertheless they wanted to say something to break the awkward silence that followed. It was as always Ted who spoke.

"Sarah..." he began with uncommon uncertainty, "did you enjoy swallowing our cum?"

"You're one curious pervert, you know that, Ted?" she replied with a grin, "yes, I enjoyed it. I like giving blowjobs and the taste of cum."

"So... maybe instead of dry-humping the boys on the dance floor you could give blowjobs?"

"That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it," she said with another wink.

Even as the Captain said the words she knew she would definitely carry through that idea. Then after a short pause she added:

"I think that's the moment when we say good night. Thanks. I really enjoy it. All of it."

"Thanks, Sarah. Good night," was a universal reply.

They put on their clothes and left. The Captain sat on her bed for a while and pondered. From a strictly hedonistic point of view she had made the correct decision. Turning herself into a camp whore was awesome, the almost three months ahead of them were sure going to be crazy. If there were any negative consequences to come she was not thinking clearly to think about them right now. She was still full of excitement and anticipation, even after the recent foursome, although the feelings were partially suppressed for a moment. With high hopes for tomorrow she changed the sheets, finally took out the anal plug, took a shower and went to sleep.