All Comments on 'Distractions Ch. 05'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
St0rMiESt0rMiEover 15 years ago
Great job again, hun!

Keep'em coming!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
I love it...

...but if they don't get it together! OMG!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Well done!

This story is wonderful, just wonderful! I absolutely adore your main characters. Gavin, the playboy turned lover, and Red, the slightly insecure girl refusing to see the love in Gavin's actions. IT's brilliant! Your writing is brilliant! Please keep these fabulous chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

So loving that Gavin is trying to fight his feelings for her and her not being able to 'see through' his act yet. She thinks she's just another notch for him and love the fact that Gavin has such strong feelings for her, and what seems to be for a very long time too. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Woww !

I reaally realllyyy reallly love this story : ))) Update more sooon .. Gr8 job :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously...

This is one of the BEST stories I've read in a long time. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds...

Keep up the good work :D

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Nice job!

This is so intense. Can't wait for the next chapter!

grayorbluegrayorblueover 15 years ago
Abusive men??

I wish Gavin weren't so violent. His behavior almost borders the line of abuse. You are a great writer and I am sure that there is a way that you can show how the characters feel about each other without having the men act in this manner. l mean, the encounter alone in the bathroom in the previous story was almost synonymous with rape. All in all, I do like the stories, so maybe keep in mind my comment for the future?

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Aweseome!

I'm loving this story. Also, I LIKE Gavin's behavior... it's HOT. Anyways, keep up the good work and once again, thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Compelling!

These two (Gavin and Red) are so nearly "together" and yet, so far apart. Something is going to have to give.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shut up! grayorblue

If you wanted some pansy happy bunny story, keep browsing the romance areas for that sappy shit. The way Hot Spring wrote her stuff is perfect, since it happens to be HER Story. God I can't keep going around and reminding people that this is life and shit happens. What Hot Spring described can and has really happened in the real world so you need a reality check, gray. We're human and a lot of us tend to need anger management classes, so deal with it.

Plus, violent passion is so hot sometimes especially if your wired that way. So keep doing your thang Hot Spring. I'm so loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You seem to love writing assholes who like to physically dominate a weak females, demand they not be sleeping with anyone but them, but they can fuck who they want. Do you know how to write anything different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In awe.

So reading this story five years later and I am hooked.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous