Diversity Twins in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raya! Oh yes, Raya. I need that. I need that so much. Oh, I need more. Just a little more." And then inarticulate sounds. And then: "Please, oh please, oh I can't stop now. I can't. Oh, I need...I need it. Oh yes, there, Yuh, Yuh."

Something happened. She had been crying out only an inch from Raya's oh so wet lips. And Raya couldn't keep her hips from moving. While her face was buried under Madde's thick, grinding hips, she felt herself giving in to the need to let go. But before she let go she needed to be touched in just the right places. And Madde's mouth was so so close.... In the heat of the act Raya felt her body take over. Her hands were clasped tight to Madde's hips as they churned against her face. Her own hips began to flex and tilt. Her thighs lifted and pressed tight against Madde's breasts, feeling the sweaty nipples grind into them. Her own chest was tight under Madde's belly shuddering with Madde's every thrust.

Raya was hungry, moaning into Madde's sex, a muffled crying out against the swollen wet flesh. Her hips were tilting up badly needing Madde's mouth. She couldn't say what she needed to say: "Take me, Madde. Please take me in your mouth. Swallow me, Madde. Come on! I need it.

And then...Raya couldn't help it...she reach down as far as she could with both hands, sliding up Madde's back, over her shoulders until she reached the back of her head...and pushed down, making Madde's mouth plunge deeply into her wet sex.

Madde could have pulled back; but she didn't. As Madde rode that high crest of feeling, her hips now with a life beyond her control, her mouth dropped onto the drenched flesh just below her lips. Now the feel and the special scent of her friend overwhelmed her. It was what she hadn't known she was so hungry for. With no finesse, no style, only desperate hunger, she sucked all of Raya's soft parts into her generous mouth. She was ferocious. She wanted all of it. She drank all the liquid there. Her tongue twisted into all the supple crevices. Her lips pulled these dark, strange lips deep into her mouth where her tongue could rough and rub them.

She found the nub, and it didn't matter that it was swollen and very tender. She sucked hard at it; tried to pull it deep into her mouth and batter it with her tongue.

Raya was gone; came out of her body. Her hips thrust up madly against Madde's face and, breathless, she matched her friend move for move. Now it was Madde's turn to be trapped by the feeling as all her tender parts were swallowed by Raya's fierce lips.

For a short eternity the two of them didn't exist. And they weren't separate beings. Locked together, head to heel, they rocked with a feeling neither had ever experienced before. Hips crushed mouths and shook and shuddered and spurted until two faces were ruddy and soaked and breathless.

Finally, both had to breathe. And they gasped and screamed. Together.

The one towel wasn't enough. The bed was a mess. But neither of them gave a shit. They rolled into a position where both were comfortable and then took a well-deserved double bush nap. Raya couldn't help filling her mouth with the tender pale meat high on Madde's thigh, massaging it with her tongue until she knew there would be a lovely purple love bite. But Madde did the same, finding a spot closer to Raya's fine high ass and punishing it with her teeth. Both whined with the painful joy of it. Both slept.

When Madde awoke she was somehow alone in her own bed. Raya's was all made up with clean sheets and comforter. Raya was coming in the door with a load of clean laundry. They ate food. Over the next week they hit the books. They called their families and made arrangements for summer vacations. They filled out summer job applications online. They took exams. They finished packing. They ordered Chinese food.

And Madde asked her question: "Raya, could we do that thing we did last Thursday?"

In the week since that night neither had said a word about it. They hadn't even acted different from their basic routine. By bedtime they had been so exhausted by studying that sex was the last thing on their minds. Certain young men had talked to them about connecting during the summer. They were going to be living and working on different coasts. They did arrange to book the apartment for the following year and arrange for a sublet for the summer that would give them both a bit of rent relief. They had not talked about that night.

"Raya?"

"I'm thinking."

"Uh oh."

"No, it's okay."

"You don't have to. That was pretty intense. You don't regret ...?"

"Uh uh. I loved it. It was just what I needed."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"No regrets?"

"None."

"No weird feelings?"

"Nope."

"So do you want to ...?"

"Not what we did last Thursday, though that was amazing. Mind blowing."

"So?"

"I want to do what we didn't do last Thursday."

"What's that?"

"This. Pardon my noodle breath."

Raya pulled Madde up and slipped her arms under Madde's. Pulled her close and cupped the back of her head with both hands; twisted her fingers in her hair. Moved in and placed her full lips on Madde's and kissed her, long and hard and soft. Danced her in a close slow dance into the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Tilted her neatly back onto the bed.

At first they were clothed, but it didn't matter. Their bodies moved together in a way that each felt the exquisite pressure she needed to lift to a new plane. When they were naked they remained face to face, locked in each others' arms. Sometimes Raya leaned into Madde, moving on her in a way that made her hips return every grind and thrust. Sometimes Madde was the dominant one, Raya's body rising to her own pleasure, and meeting the hungry needs of her lover at the same time.

This was tidal loving, fierce, and then very gentle. In one way it was all one long kiss.

The next day, packing up, meeting families, leaving, was not really a time to cry. It also was not a time to cling, and yearn, and ask for promises. But they both knew what they had. And there was a plan to meet during the summer at a place by the sea. And rooming together in their final year.

And they planned to call each other, if not every night, then frequently, at their favorite time, when, just tucked in for the night. And they would share confidences, and stories of real or imagined lovers; phone fully charged and on speaker on the pillow next to Raya, next to Madde, they would let each other know just what they needed.

This is the follow-on to the first Diversity Twins story. Madde and Raya are feeling strongly about each other and desperately need to hook up. But they are                                                                       beginning to see that things could get more complicated; especially because                                                         each has a serious secret. This episode is for those who like to see people                                                         develop a relationship. Plenty of steamy stuff, too.

The Diversity Twins - Summer Vacation

"Raya?"

"Yuh huh."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Awww, but you're going to have to...wait. Oh, we could Zoom...."

"Yeah, and no. I don't want to see you tiny on a screen. And besides, it's dark here and I'm not going to turn on the light so you can admire my lovely pale tits, because...anyway...it's better in the dark and we just tell each other. So, are you okay...? Otherwise."

"That's complicated."

"Not so much."

"So."

"Waiting all the way to next week...."

"Yes, but it's just next week....."

"Yeah, but a person sometimes just gets that overwhelming need. I mean sometimes I just get this incredibly need to smell you. I'm sorry; is that gross? But sorry, it's true. I'm just remember that very special smell of your ... body, and I just squirm. It gets to me so much. And rubbing myself silly just doesn't do it, because the whole point is that I need my face buried in your skin and my mouth just able to slide all over you wherever I want...whoa."

"Yeah, whoa. You are pretty far gone."

"Uh huh. Raya, sometimes I hurt."

"I know."

"You do?"

"My mouth aches. My tongue aches. Sometimes my teeth hurt. When I think about you."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"What do you think about me?"

"I'm such a bad girl. Can't help thinking about everything we did the last time and then making stuff up that we never did, or maybe did but I forgot, but all of a sudden I just need that...."

"Like, like that what?"

Oh, oh I don't know, like maybe I just need to feel the tip of your wet tongue just tracing the top of my left ear, just so terribly lightly I almost can't feel it; except I can; I can feel it all the way down in my ... yeah there, and like strong. I mean you would think that a little tickly thing like that would, you know, maybe trigger a little thrill, some goose bumps or something,...

"But...?"

"But not. It's like, what, you have this fine silky lasso thing...invisible of course... and it is looping down around and inside and tugging up. And all of a sudden I'm all wet and I just want to be like stroked deep inside..."

"You mean you want a cock?"

"No, not really....Anyway, not with a man attached. And I don't really mean you with a strap-on either. Although....

"I'm all wet."

"What, like when you feel..."

"No, I mean like now."

"Now."

"Yeah, now. You said that and now I'm all...marshy. And itchy. And...."

"And."

They were quiet for a couple of minutes, and it didn't matter because each knew the other was right there, and even if there wasn't any obvious heavy breathing or anything, each knew the other was with her.

"I can almost smell you through the phone."

"Eeew, that's gross. And hot. Cuz I know what you mean."

"Raya, does your own ... perfume ... gross you out? I mean, when it is telling you that you are... well, in heat?"

"Mmm. Sort of. I feel like such an animal. And sometimes it's double trouble when I have my monthly and I'm working out to shake the cramps and I'm horny as shit. Yeah, It's like for a while I'm not human and I should be running around on all fours and howling and shit. I do kind of want to hide when that happens, just lock the door ten times and sit in the dark and growl, or ...."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, exactly. And that's when I kind of get exactly the kind of guy who I usually want to punch in the face the second he opens his mouth. Because he's, he's all like, 'I so gotta do you and you know you want it, baby. You know you want it fast and hard and I got just the ting that will ring your fucking bell, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.' And then I want to kick him in the balls. But now I just want to ...when I'm cooking like a furnace down there... I just need to mount something. It almost doesn't need to be a person, I ...."

"I feel you."

"I wish you could. 'Cause there's the other thing."

"Uh huh."

"Where we are close to each other, or a little ways away, reading, or snacking or walking by the lake. And you just touch me on the finger or bump shoulders or something."

"Mmm."

"And I don't have to do anything. Just a light touch and I am just filled up with ...."

"Love, maybe...."

"Yeah. Love's good. Different flavors. But just to be near you."

"Something coming from you just echoes softly off me."

They were silent again.

"I like to hear you talk."

"Yeah, me too. These chats are just so...."

"They are, aren't they? But I also mean something else. I just like to hear the sound of your voice, Raya. I like the flavor of your words, and how they are not like mine, but so ...special. But it's also just because they are...yours."

"Mmm. You know what, Mads? I'm thinking about your knuckles."

"You're shitting me."

"F'real. I'm remembering your hand on your spoon as you eat your cornflakes. You do love cornflakes. Anyway, you hold your favorite spoon kind of like the way a baby does."

"What?"

"No, I'm not trying to throw shade. I think it's the cutest thing in the world. So, not like some dainty lady, but more like a kid; and what I love is you've got these little puckers in the back of each knuckle. It's like, what? Maybe a little like your fingers are this pale golden marzipan and I just want to take one and suck it into my mouth, maybe, especially if there's a drop of milk to..." Raya couldn't say more. She was remembering, feeling, imagining. Madde was hardly breathing.

"Mads? Mads, are you still there? Was that...? I'm sorry. Do you feel bad about your hands or something...? Mads?"

"No...no, it's fine. It's just that nobody...ever...just sees some little thing about me that way."

"Hm, I would think a buncha boys...and girls would be sweet-talking you about your small stuff."

"N'really. I think for most...people... I'm too...big."

"Big? Big as in...fat? You're not anything like...hefty. But you are, what? Taller than most women and...strong. Yeah, I like that. Strong. You have muscles. Not obvious jacked up muscles. But you can lift...me." Raya was silent again.

"Raya?"

"S'okay. I'm just...remembering...you."

"Hey, hey here's a thing. I'm gonna get ready to go to sleep now and I want to hear you breathe. Like I can just barely hear you now; but can you kind of perch the phone right near your mouth? You don't have to do anything goofy like gasping or panting .... Hey, stop that. No, really, just normal and I'm going to put the phone right next to my ear on my pillow and I'm pretty sure after a little bit I'll fall asleep. D'you mind doing that?"

"S'fine. Only I won't be able to hear you unless you snore real loud."

"I might. So. I gotta sleep. Early job tomorrow."

"Dang, sorry, sorry, sorry, you're right. Sometimes I forget...and when I'm talking to you I don't know what time it is. Okay, so I'm curling up on my side and putting my phone right here on the pillow...."

"Okay, I'm lying on my back and I have nothing on and my legs are spread..."

"Hey, stop, stop, stop. This is supposed to be 'calm down and relax' time. But you'll definitely hear my breathing for a bit after that...my sweet beyotch. Okay. g'night. Pleasant dreams."

"Yeah, g'night. I love you."

"Wow, yeah. I love you. Can't wait to...see...you. Night."

"Night."

In two rooms three thousand miles apart the night grew still, though there were cicadas screaming outside one window and city traffic bullying outside the other. Two very different, very connected women grew drowsy, as Madde's slightly raw breaths gradually became more even and regular. Raya lay in the dark room; lights from traffic decorating the ceiling. As her eyes closed, she could imagine Madde's head on the next pillow. But when she moved her hand that way the sheets were empty.

..........................................................................................................................

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!" Raya saw Madde across the echoing Amtrak waiting room and they flew at each other; hugging and dancing like little girls. They kissed all over each other's faces, pushed away, stared at each other, and did it all over again.

"Fucking surreal, Actually, honest to god you in the flesh. Damn, girl, you are a sight for sore eyes. But where is all that amazing thick, dig your fingers in, crinkly blond hair?"

"It was unnaturally hot in Monterey and I just let him keep cutting until I felt cool. But you should talk. You're practically a boy!"

"Yeah, well, I got tired of picking out, or corn rows, or frizzy braids; so...this."

"S'funny, it kinda makes you look taller. Dunno why."

"Huh. So we both kinda did the same thing...and we didn't tell each other....We really are the Diversity Twins."

"Shit yeah."

"And, damn, we are both fucking fit."

"No probs with bikinis on that Lake Michigan Beach. Have you seen the place?"

"Uh uh. Just got here, just like you. Could be a dump. Blah, blah, 'I don't care as long as I'm with you.' Which is bullshit, because if the place is smelly or buggy, or noisy with neighboring brats, I am so out of there and on to someplace better. But it's on me; because I did the choosing, and I think I done good; but we will see. Let's go rent a car."

Madde perked up. "And that's on me. So yeah, let's hope you approve of my ride."

In reasonable time they had cleared the city and were heading north in their sky blue t-Roc VW Cabriolet convertible. Madde was driving, one hand on the wheel, the other on Raya's thigh.

Raya was doing her best to ignore the hand while enjoying the glimpses of the lake.

"How was your train ride? Mine was great."

"I liked it more than I thought I would. I was worried that I'd be cranky or get a gross seat mate."

"But not?"

"Nuh uh. I had lunch with this fire Black night club singer gal. She was lively. Not an easy life; lotta creeps. But she wouldn't trade it for the world."

"I can see that."

"Really?

"Yeah, even a real modest success; like playing small clubs in different cities...that feeling of holding the audience in the palm of your hand as you shape a song almost any way you like; the groove you get with a few musicians...."

"Yeah, okay, but nuh uh. Too lonely for me. Too many nights with cheaters out to get lost in your tits for a few minutes, And then, "See ya later...any time you're in town and I'm in town and the moon is on the rise, and the liquor is cheap..."

"I get the idea." Madde squeezed Raya's leg and took a little too long to look at her high cinnamon cheekbones; trying to catch those huge dark eyes under those long lashes.

"Eyes on the road. Plenty to time to stare at my zits later. We have...two...fucking...weeks together. Just us." Raya was silent.

"What?"

"Stupidness."

"Prolly not. So?"

"Stupid worry. What if...? What? If?"

"What?."

Raya was looking at her lap, not really seeing the hot hand there. "You start to hate me. You see me f'real and I'm...what? A disappointment. I mean, we don't have heavy duty course work pushing us toward comic relief...or other kinds of relief. It's just us...seeing us...."

"..like we have been seeing each other morning and night for a whole fucking year at college in a not so huge dorm room, even if it was a pretty nice room. Look. Look!" Madde waved her hand at the shoreline that was now following them all the way to the cottage. "If I bore you, you've got this. And if we get in each other's hair I'm sure there's a honky tonk or some such, with horny guys.... Ow."

"What? Cramps?"

"No. I just saw this scene in my head of us mad at each other. And now we're in a bar and some guy, some really cute guy is chatting you up...you in a short red skirt; bouncing that dancers thigh of yours. And his eyes are getting big.... And it hurt."

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Us hating each other...or even just...really pissed off at each other so we can't...talk."

Madde squeezed Raya's thigh pretty much in a friendly way. Raya leaned over and kissed Madde's shoulder.

"Let's not rain on our own parade any more. And this is so...wait...is this it?"

"I think so. Looks like the picture. I'm sorry, I should have brought you in on the choosing; but you know how we got the idea so fast; and it was late to get summer places; so I just did the hurry up and grabbed what looked good and what we agreed we could afford...."