Diversity Twins in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is this...this that we did just now was just a 'one off'? Paying your dues to your old roomie and showing where you're at now...?"

"No, no, no, Rayaaaa, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. And no. The other thing was...different. Because...yeah...I love you. Yeah really. I really really love you. Need you. What we have is..."

"Less."

"No."

"Then...?"

They were cuddled up on the bed now. Raya was a little surprised because Madde's revelation could have chilled everything, but somehow it didn't. Oh, it bugged her that some other woman was playing with the body of her lover. But it also turned her on. It made her jealous, but more like jealous of the experience. She was dreaming of a scenario where she and Madde and some experienced woman pushed the limits. So. What did she want? Did she want to punish Madde? She had already done that. But that had been what Madde wanted. Should she get up right now and pack her back and clear out, leaving Madde alone by the lake.? What would that prove? She wanted more of Madde, not less. And besides, she had her own 'dirty' secret. Was it just as bad? Worse in a way. But she knew it was a 'once and done' thing; while this seemed like something.... She knew what she wanted.

"Madde, tell me."

"We had..."

"Mads. Tell me about it. Tell me all about it. In detail. I want to know exactly who this woman is and exactly how she fucked you."

"Really? I figured you would want her, like...out of sight."

"Au contraire, ma belle. I want to see how she did you and then I can imagine how she might do me. Maybe someday...soon...because clearly now you can 'buck like a funny'. I mean, just now was a-fucking-mazing. I want to know what you learned that can get me off like that. So, tell...or I will pinch your nipples until you scream."

Madde's eyes got funny. "Would you please...?"

Raya took one of Madde's plump nipples between finger and thumb; squeezed just a bit.

"Start talking...."