Diversity Twins in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raya, my stomach's rumbling. I think we need one of your omelets and some toast with some of that organic strawberry jam. I could just hang like this with you forever, but my stomach is saying, 'Feed me!'

She lifted her head off her ams with a silly grin and Raya found her lips and got lost in them until she heard Madde's gut give a loud growl.

"Okay, okay, food first. Actually, clothes first because it's drafty in here. Now where did I pack my sweats?"

She pushed up from the pillows and scrambled up the ladder.

"Where the fuck...where the fuck...where the fuck...? Ah, here they are...aaaaand, gotta pee." the tinkle, the flush. "O...K, eggs."

Raya slid down the ladder and started rattling stuff in the kitchen.

"Yup, yup, yup, they got everything I need...aaaand....eggs. C'mon Mads, you do the toast. I know you like it just a certain brown."

Madde was pulling snarls out of her hair. But she got up slowly and headed for the kitchen.

"We did buy bread, right? I know I wanted to. Yep, sourdough, perfect."

All through a leisurely morning the two roommates hung out quietly together: They sat down at the little yellow round dining table and ate their eggs and toast together much as they had many times at USF. They cleaned up the dishes and put away their clothes, remarking on anything new they had not seen before.

"Hey Mads, those are new...and what...three sets with matching top and bottom in...what...okay, pink, yeah...and lavender...yeah...and...turquoise. Nice. although, I'll bet the store called them, what...blush, violet, and...teal. Yuh?"

"Of course. But it was the fit that made the diff."

"They let you try them on?"

"Over my others, yeah. NBD. I knew they were right when I saw them. What about yours?"

"Black, black, and black. Cotton, lacy, and silky. Hey, a girl's got to change it up."

"How about when you run...work out?"

"Uh...nothing. Sweats alone. Hey, is that a new cami?"

"Present from my mom. I thought I'd hate it. You know I don't like flowers and patterns a lot. But it kind of grew on me."

"Put it on."

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"What the fuck." Madde stripped off her USF sweatshirt, Pulled on the camisole."

"Ta dah!"

"Ta dah is right. Prolly looks fine with a bra under, but like this, with your nips saying hello...well, maybe it's just me..."

"Mmm mm, other people like it too."

"Other people?"

"Yeah, I got a compliment or two."

"I hope they didn't get to rub up against you and see what happens like this...oh yes."

Madde was blushing.

"Oooh, somebody did get some compliments..."

"Yuh."

"Well, good on you, beautiful. You deserve all of them."

"I guess so..."

"No no, no. Every one should see you the way I see you, right?"

Madde was blushing even deeper.

"Wait. Hey. Somebody did, right?"

Madde was biting her lip; shaking her head.

"What?"

"Not now, okay? Let's have a good day, okay. Hey, I know, let's go shopping. I saw online that there is this great little street with lots of places. Yeah, I'm about it."

And Madde dove into the bureau to get her 'go shopping' clothes. Raya watched the bustle and said nothing. All of a sudden it was like the last thing Madde wanted was to be touched by Raya. Okay. Whatever. Shop.

And they did. Not like in the movies, where they walk out of Bloomindales or Saks with all kinds of bags on their arms. Raya got a great pair of raggedy cutoffs from the thrift store, and Madde found an only slightly battered Hello Kitty with a waggly arm for two bucks. They had satay chicken on a stick with peanut sauce for lunch and amazing salads from local farms with really crunchy purple cabbage. They spotted a funky movie house that was actually an old barn, but they were playing vintage movies, so they bought tickets in advance for Breakfast At Tiffany's and Rear Window.

They spotted a tattoo parlor.

"Do you want to...?" Madde peered into Raya's face. Raya thought about it.

"Hmm. Yeah. Well, nothing too big. Or in a place where I can't wear something nice without everybody saying, 'WTF is that?' Like I'm wearing a low cut sun dress and there's a skull peeking up between my boobs. So, pretty, and discreet. If I like it."

"So that's a 'yes'?"

"That's maybe a 'yes'."

The tattoo place could have been sinister; like decked out for fierce bikers, but it wasn't. It was actually kind of jolly; with pix of funny animals around the walls; a panel with amazing florals; abstract stuff based on Northwest Indigenous, or Chinese, or Muslim. The person who greeted them was a woman. Full sleeve tattoos and a scene in the woods with mystical creatures on her back.

"Piercing? Tat? Temporary tat? Henna hands? Cat makeup? I'm thinking matching tattoos, right?"

Madde looked at Raya and grinned. Both nodded.

"But it has to be just right, right? So take your time." She showed them to the little 'library' where there were all sorts of folders with different designs. Raya was flipping rather fast through the catalogs, a little frown between her brows.

"No...no...nope...nope...nnnnope."

"Hey, Raya, do you want to forget it? This isn't something we have to do at all."

"That's not it. Two things. If I put something on my body, for permanent, it has to be exactly right. Not just for now, but forever. And. And if we are doing this together, to sort of celebrate us, and now then it has to be...I don't know...right...us. Know what I'm saying?"

"Mm hmm. So let me know if you see something...or not. Maybe we forget it, or maybe make something up ourselves and do it another time. Deal?"

"Yeah." Raya bent over and kissed Madde. And she didn't give a shit that the tattoo artist was watching. From the look of her, she was gay, or went both ways, or fucked everyone. Who cared? This was about them.

They had about given up when the woman...she named herself as Sage...came over to them with an artist's pad.

"Hey, it looks like you aren't finding anything. That's OK. Maybe I just don't have it here. But looking at you two I had an idea: Here is something I have been working on. It's just about done; but I would tweak it some for you two. I'm guessing you want something that 'says' your 'friendship,' right? And there's something about you that says you are sort of the same, but different. Okay? So I have been working on these dragons. I really wanted them to be girl dragons; not girly girly wrapped in rainbows, but something in their shape and color that says 'female power' or like that. Mm? So here's this...."

It was a picture of a dragon in a couple of poses, but intermingled with natural elements. She was holding up a claw.

"I figured the person getting the tattoo could decide what she was holding. I see her as red and black; but adjusted for the person's skin tone. So for you there would be more black...and for you there would be more red. White, maybe green accents, not too much, some yellow. And for you..."

"...Raya, in honor of your friend...she would be holding...."

"...a pearl." All three of them said it at once. They laughed and did the finger thing. "Yes, a pearl. And for you, to contrast with your creamy skin..."

Madde looked at Raya a question in her eyes. then she smiled.

"...a ruby."

"Yes, I can see that. But...Madde, is that how you see me?"

Madde took a moment. Looked Raya up and down. "Yup. Definitely. Ruby it is. So...."

"...what will it cost you?"

"Yes, that. We don't have a lot of free bucks. We're on vacation here, so we kind of saved our pennies for that...and we have our final year at USF, so...."

"We'll, talk. Often, for an original design, I charge a little premium. But this one is still 'in the works', so in a way you are helping me.... And there is the matter of how big you want her and of course where you want her...."

"And, to be frank...and I'm not Frank, I'm Raya...there is really if we want to do this. Not to be a wuss or anything...."

"Got it. Well, it will take me a couple of days to perfect the design...times two. And you talk it over about if and where and when you want them done. You know you shouldn't do anything ...physical for a week or two after...so, yeah...you have my number...I can text the final design and the fee...and we can go from there. You can put my data on your phone. Here's my card..."

She gave each of them a card that had a picture of a meditating female shaman on it and the words, "Sage Designs...advice is free."

They both left the parlor feeling...different.

In the car Madde said, "Okay, it's not like getting matching tats is...I don't know what. But it's a thing, right? I'm pretty sure it's a thing I want."

Raya was silent for a while.

"Mads, I think I want to do this too. But, shit, can it not be like, 'Wooo, we got matching tattoooos. Yada yada. I mean, no, don't cry. I do want to 'commit' in a certain kind of way. But I want it to be a positive thing. Oh, I don't know what I'm saying."

"I do. This is 'Madde is an important part of my life and I like celebrating that, but it is only at the very front edge of, of maybe saying...some day, 'And someday I might want to put a ring on it....' Yes?"

"On the money."

They drove along for a while in silence.

"Heavy shit."

"Doesn't really have to be."

"No. But..."

"Oh, plenty of butt. And speaking of...Madde I seriously, seriously need to... to feel, have...mmm, taste some of yours. I just...can we...?"

Raya realized she was getting a bit weird about Madde's tush. But stil...

Raya was driving but Madde leaned over and kissed her on the ear...with some tongue. Nibbled an earlobe. Raya faked a dangerous swerve.

"Shit, girl! That is some powerful medicine. I'd haul it over onto the shoulder...and...well, you know...but the cabin is just up around a couple of bends and we have our spacious single-double bed in which to...play."

Madde was biting her lip a little, but she gave Raya a sweet smile.

"Can't wait." Her voice was small.

They could have galloped into the cottage and charged upstairs to rut. But somehow things were different. Raya put her hands on Madde's shoulders as the entered, then clasped her tightly around the waist, burying her face in Madde's hair. They stood like that for a while, Madde's hips pushing back against Raya's.

"Lord, I love your ass." Raya murmured into Madde's neck."I want it."

"Okay...sure...yes." Madde reached back and took Raya's hand and led her up the ladder. "What do you want me to do?"

"Lie on the bed, please."

"Okay, you don't have to ask. Just tell me."

"Get on the bed. Bitch?"

"Sure. Sure I will. Whatever you say. Don't hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you? Do you want me to hurt you?"

"No. Yes. Sort of. I need..."

"What? You tell me."

"No, please you tell me. Tonight I need it that way."

"Madde, stop...dithering. I need your ass. For pity's sake...take your pants off!"

"Like this?"

"Yes, like that. Get them off. And lie down. Good. Faster. Just drop them. Now lie fucking down."

"On my tummy...?"

"Of course on your tummy. I want to see that beautiful ass. That's right. Good. Tuck a fucking pillow under you."

"Yes...mistress."

"Mistress? Why call me that? Are we going to play that game? We don't play that game. We're equals, right?"

"Please? I need it now. I'll...I'll tell you...later. Please..."

"Really? O...K. Scrunch that pillow up. Raise that ass. And stop keeping your legs so tight together. Spread. A little more. Good. Very good."

"Are you going to spank me?"

"Should I spank you? Have you been a bad girl? Really, Madde?"

"Yes, really, Raya. I need you to... I have been...please..." Madde was crying and Raya just wanted to lie down next to her and comfort her. Most of the time Madde was pretty strong. This was rare."

"Madde...?"

"M...mistress, please. Just do it. And hard. And when my ass is really red then fuck me hard. Hard. Don't ask. Any way you want. Just do it. And you can call me anything...."

"Mads, what is...? "

"It's a thing I need now. Please."

"O...K. Your party. Arch that ass up high. Higher! Hold it there. I want to look at it."

In the dim light of the loft Madde's ass, back, and thighs gleamed like an ivory sculpture. Her mixed heritage added darker creamy tones where the flesh curved into the hidden places. The strain of holding it up was making it quiver. Raya brought back her athlete's arm and gave Madde's pale skin a swat. Red finger marks.

"More than that...."

"Okay...."

Another harder one. Madde gave a tiny moan.

"Yuh, like that. More...."

Raya didn't think this kind of play would excite her; but she was feeling twinges down below. Madde was moving her pale target. Tempting.

"What the fuck...I'm going for it."

Placing one hand firmly on Madde's lower back where the dancer's muscles were strong, she brought back the other, raised it high, and brought it down on the large, firm buttock with a strong 'whack'. Madde cried out, but she didn't say 'stop'. Raya reared back and did it again, a little harder. Madde moaned into her pillow. Raya went for it.

"Bam!" A solid hit. "Bam!" Another. Soon Madd's ass had a pattern of Raya's finger marks all over it. Madde was whining into her pillow, but she was still waggling her beautiful pink posterior, raising it even higher.

Raya whacked all over it and began slapping the tender flesh just inside Madde's thighs. Curiously, this raised a cry, not so much of pain as of longing. Madde spread her legs.

"Morrrre...."

"Okay." Raya aimed quick stinging slaps with her fingertips at the territory just next to Madde's pussy lips.

"Jeez, Madde, you are so. Fucking. Wet."

It was quite a sight. Silver cream sliding out of her. Coating everything. A drip onto the bed.

"I'm ready, Raya. I'm so ready. Please fuck me. Fuck me!"

Who was this animal? At this moment Raya didn't give a shit; she was so turned on. She could have flipped Madde over and crushed her...cunt...onto Madde's mouth. But that wasn't the deal. Madde was begging.

"I need it now...I need it." Back arched so that wet...cunt....was up...open.

Raya bent over and took a big bite of Madde's ass. At the same moment she thrust three fingers of her right hand deep into Madde's sopping cunt. Madde's yell was hard and deep, but she shoved her ass against Raya's mouth and her cunt against Raya's fingers. Raya found the cushy pillow of Madde's g-spot and dug in with all three fingers, kneading it, scrubbing it. She wasn't making sweet love to Madde. She was fucking her hard, churning her inside hard, feeling her open up with hunger for more.

Madde was so wet; totally messy. Slick stuff was getting all over Raya's hand, and it kept coming, especially since Madde was doing half the fucking, shoving her cunt hard against Raya's hand, rocking on her strong thinhs so that her lover's knuckles were jamming up against the soft bits.

Raya found Madde's clit with her thumb and she didn't gentle it. She didn't stay on the hood. She scrubbed all of it with the meat of her strong thumb, feeling Madde's hips jerk and pop as the intense sensation hit and hit again. Raya kept her mouth firmly pressed to Madde's ass meat, shamelessly massaging it with her lips, teeth, and tongue. Guaranteeing a big juicy hickey, or three.

Raya was thinking of Madde's beautiful full ass bulging out of her bikini as she walked on the beach, Raya's love wounds there for all to see. She felt herself heat up down below.

And Madde was so ready now.

Raya threw herself against Madde's body, crushing her to the bed.

"Do yourself! Now!"

Madde's fingers found the magic spot, taking over from Raya's thumb. Madde was a beautiful mess down there and their hands rubbed each others as they both rubbed Madde. Raya was digging deep now and Madde's strong thighs flexed around her wrist as Madde began pumping hard and fast. Raya was breathing into her ear.

"Get it now, get it Madde. C'mon now. Get it!"

That magnificent ass was flexing hard now, grinding her mons into the pillow. Madde's breath was harsh, like lifting weights. Raya felt the tight groans coming between Madde's teeth. She slid a hand under Madde's chest and took a hard grab of her breast, pinching a nipple.

Madde screamed. And came. And came. And came. Her face flushed and sweaty yelling into the pillow. Her thighs, clamped almost painfully around Raya's hand, shuddering again and again and again as her orgasms rumbled out of her, one after another. Finally her body was quiet, though she was breathing hard.

"Holy shit," Raya whispered into Madde's neck.

"Yuh."

They sort of slept, although some of the time they were wrapped in each other. And the kisses were soft and very strong, and went on forever.

.............................................................................................................................

"I need to pee...."

Madde was up in a second, disappearing into the bathroom. She was there a while.

"Mads?"

"I'll be out in a bit."

She wasn't.

"Mads? What the fuck?"

Raya got up and listened at the door.

"Mads? What is it? Did I hurt you? You said to go for it, so I...."

"S'okay."

"What...? Hey. Are you crying? I mean that was pretty intense, but..."

"S'not that."

"Madde?"

"Jus' a minute." Toilet flush. Water. Water off. More water. Finally the door handle turned. Madde's face was wet. Her nose was red. Her eyes were sad."

"Get over here."

Raya surrounded her with her strong arms and Madde lost it, crying her eyes out on Raya's shoulder"

"Shh, shh, shh...it's okay. I love you. Whatever it is. I'm your bud. You can tell me...anything."

"Really? I don't know. Oh, Raya...I'm such a...such a...slut."

"What? What's going on? Remember, before anything else, you're my friend."

"Your friend. Yeah, well, shit, okay, it's...fuck...it's...like...I fucked someone else."

"You fucked someone else..."

Raya wasn't really surprised. There was a chill deep in her gut...but she needed to know what this was about. Madde was sobbing again.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Back it up. I get it, Madde, but, hey, we never said, 'thou shalt not' to each other, right? We said we wanted and needed each other. But we are healthy young woman and we are coming off being mostly...almost all...hetero, and now there is this. This us. But we don't know what that is yet, do we? I mean, that's sort of why we are here, right?"

Madde nodded fast. But she was still mopey.

"So? We used to tell each other...stuff...and get off on it. Did he ring your chimes?"

Madde was shaking her head.

"What? Routine, boring, PIV sex? Hey, water under the bridge. We need to know what we need."

Madde was still shaking her head.

"Did he hurt you? Did you fall for him? That we would need to talk about."

"She."

"She what...?"

"Not he, she..."

Raya finally got it.

"She. Hmm. And is it...serious?"

"No. Yes. Ness. Yo. Oh Raya, it isn't us, but it is something I...I didn't know it was there. It's a...what...a difference...a level of feeling that I didn't know was there. I..."

"Now Raya was disturbed. This could blow their 'bonding time' out of the water."

"So you are deeply in love with this woman. Oh, Madde..." Raya took her by the shoulders and tried to look in her face.

"No."

"No?"

"No, not love at all. Sort of the opposite. Oh, I don't mean hate. I mean...like...pure...sex. Kind of like we just did, but more...out of control. She took me. She used me. And...and...I loved it. I was...free...to be her bitch...to be a cunt...and just let her do anything she wanted to me. And I could do stuff to her, and it was like...power, to see this sort of ordinary woman just turn into this...oh, Raya, it makes me so hot just thinking about it and I just want to fuck, and fuck, and fuck."