Diversity Twins in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mads, Mads, Mads...shhh. It's really cute. Like, real log cabin. And the lake is right there and there are fucking ducks swimming on it. Jeez, Mads this is so great, if the inside doesn't super suck. How could we afford something this nice for what we...? No,... you didn't?"

"Shh, shh. You pay what we agreed and just never mind anything else."

"But I should...."

"Shh." And Madde stopped her objections with a kiss; which started sweet, and then got hot. But Raya pulled away, a little out of breath.

"Whoa. Shit. I've only been waiting to do that for fucking ever, and now I'm here, and I've got you in my arms, and I could just...kiss you everywhere for the next umpteen hours...I want to stop. I don't know why. I'm sorry. I just...first...need to look at you and see that face, and ...smell that only Madde smell. Oh, shut me up, please.

Madde kissed her again, but this time hard and with a smack and a big smile. She grabbed Raya's hand.

"Let's check out the inside. It could be a gross-out cess pit where big-farting beef eaters have been cleaning their dead fish for weeks. We may regret all the cooing about cute ducks and just upchuck. So, here goes...alright?"

Happily, but reluctantly Raya let go of Madde and turned toward the cabin. Hmm, pretty pair of rocking chairs on a little porch, with a table for refreshments. The front door had stained glass panes with the lake ducks immortalized on them. It opened with a pleasant creak to reveal a cozy room with maple furniture and a pot bellied stove. One wall had shelves for firewood, and a stack of logs filled them. A big cabinet with heavy but elegant crockery. The kitchen was very simple; a sink with a single basin, a small old-fashioned fridge, and a stove that...cooked with wood!

Madde turned to her roommate. "Can we do this? No coffee until the fire is burning?"

Raya pointed at the counter. An electric tea pot and a toaster oven. Words on a little chalk board said: "Don't run them both at once." Smaller writing underneath said: "...or your hair dryer or charger."

"K.I.S.S." Madde said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"K.I.S.S. Keep it simple, stupid. If we remember we are basically 'off the grid' we won't blow a fuse. Meanwhile, we can try living like pioneers and find out how much we hate it. Hey, the pot-belly stove has a place to put a pot; so if we are keeping warm, and it probably gets pretty chilly at night, we can keep a kettle warming."

"Speaking of night...where do we sleep? Is there a foldout, or a futon? That could be a game changer if it was thin and hard...and lumpy."

"Well you know me, I like it firm. Shut up. But thick is better than thin. Shut up. And lumpy is a no go. But we don't sleep here, we sleep...." And she pointed up."

"Whoa." A steep half stair half ladder led up into a loft. "Hmm, this better be.... Neither of us is short and I'm not big on crouching. Raya mounted the staircase, hanging onto the rustic chain that served as a bannister. "Aaaaand I can stand up just about everywhere and there is room for a bureau and a dressing table with big mirrors and...two beds. Two. Beds."

"Two beds is okay," said Madde, coming into the loft.

"Okay?"

"But we're not stuck with two beds."

"No?"

"No. If there was some reason two old roommates wanted to share the same sleeping accommodation..." Madde walked to a big corner cupboard and opened it. The sexy smell of a cedar moth protector wafted out. "...the owners have provided a mattress topper and queen sheets so the tenants can pull the beds together and sleep like queens. Voila!"

"You. Over there. Me over here. We each push a bed and see where they end up."

The beds were heavy. It took them some doing to get them shoved next to each other. They collapsed and panted.

"That was stupid." Raya said, laughing.

"What? Putting the beds together? I thought you...? And I'm too pooped to push mine back where...What?"

"It was stupid for each of us to push a bed. If we had moved each one together.... Promise me Mads, if we gotta do stuff that's hard we will do it together...to make it easier."

"Deal."

They each rolled toward the other until they were nose to nose. A sudden shyness. Each of them was seeing a real living breathing person. Slightly messed eye shadow. A pimple on the corner of the chin. A litttle crease between the eyebrows. Pink gums above white teeth, Nostrils that were a little damp and spreading as plump lips moved forward and out of sight as they touched dry lips and held, and there was the fairy touch of light breath on upper lip. Eyes pretty much too close to look into, and yet they had to. Wet eyes. Breath getting a little irregular.

"Hey roomie." Was Madde trying to ease the mood?

"Hey." Raya knew the word wasn't enough any more. But what they should call each other besides that, or "Madde", or "Raya", was still an open road. "Girlfriend"? 'Lover'? Well, they had called each other that when 'in the heat of it', like, "Lover, that feels so amazing; please don't stop." But that was sort of different. She felt a tightness in her chest and didn't know what to do besides looking back and forth between those wonderfully strange eyes, so dark and yet with a glow of blue at the edges. She could tell from the way Madde's mouth was tight that she must be feeling some of the same stuff. But it wasn't the time for talking about it. She almost wanted to run away...go for a walk by herself...think about Madde the way she had been doing for so many weeks. But no, here was this living breathing, very close and very real person in front of her. The same Madde she met at university orientation and the same Madde who she....

"Should we fuck or should we eat? Or should we just go to sleep? I, for one, am pooped."

Madde's question, and crooked grin straightened her out. Real question. Real person. Real place. She gave it some thought.

"How about...? I want to kiss you some more, but not fuck you...until I have had a shower. And I want to eat, but it doesn't have to be fancy. I don't want to go out again if we don't have to. And later...later I want to hold you and smell and taste you...and holy shit take our fucking time 'cause we can, can't we? Oh God, can't we? So if neither of us has the...whatever...to get herself or the other one...offfff.... Shut me up please."

Madde did, rolling Raya onto her back and slowly landing a very big kiss on her mouth. Warm. Firm. A little bit juicy. Holding it there. Just enough space to breathe. Breathing in Raya unique scent. A hint of sandalwood.

Each of them disappeared. There had been all these weeks, waiting...waiting...and wondering if the waiting was, what? Bullshit? Just like, healthy girls getting themselves hot and bothered because they can, about whatever and whoever...?

But now, here they were, wrapped in each others' arms...and it wasn't all 'pant, pant, rip your clothes off.' It was...what? Nice. Warm. Close. Also a little bit nervous. "Who is this person I'm kissing?" "Who is this woman I'm kissing?" Because each of them had a little secret or two. Some things that had 'happened' that summer that made some doubts.... And each of them had spent some time gazing into space, chewing a lip, even talking to other people about what it meant to be thoroughly in love with a person of your own...'persuasion'.

Madde kept remembering that there was nowhere they really had to go; nothing they really had to do. They had picked up some food at a Trader Joe's on the way: a couple of frozen Paul Newman pizzas, some tamales, two meat loaf dinners, stuff they could nuke pretty easily. So even though her stomach was grumbling a little, she was content to keep her mouth buried in Raya's neck. It was tempting to fumble up under her shirt and get hands on the warm breasts hiding there. But she didn't. It was fun to wait, to know she could wait, and Raya would be there, and that every inch of Raya's cinnamon body was there to play with and worship.

Raya wasn't quite so patient. She was definitely squeezing Madde's generous boobs through her sweatshirt; sliding a hand to the top of Madde's thighs; but also content to keep it to kissing, sweet little ones behind Madde's tiny ears.

They were tired. They had arrived. They slept.

...........................................................................................................................

Raya was the first one to wake. It was still dark. Very calm. So quiet, except for owls talking to each other in the woods behind the house. A little shiver went up her back. She looked at Madde, barely visible in the gloom. Were they crazy? Two young women in a lone cabin, pretty far from any friendly help. What if some drunken assholes heard about 'the two dykes back in the woods' and figured they would 'teach those bitches a lesson'. Come screaming round figuring they could 'get some and no one the wiser.'

Raya shrugged her shoulders and felt the muscles there from pole vaulting. Pole vaulting. Felt the power in her legs. Knew she could literally kick the shit out of most anyone. She glanced at Madde's strong ass in her black traveling tights. Girlfriend could do most any kind of dance and kick a beer can off someone's head. Raya had seen her do it.

So, okay, they weren't anywhere near helpless; but maybe she and Raya should cut a deal that they would be 'just flirty enough' with any guys they met. That way nobody could stick a label on them and try to prove something. Hell, if any guy asked if they fucked each other they could say, "not exclusively" and it would be true. But Raya was feeling that pang again, because she really kind of wanted it to be false. She wanted to shout, "This is my woman and nobody else can have her. So keep your fucking hands off her." She put a hand on Madde's warm haunch. Madde barely stirred and Raya was struck by the wicked thought that she could strip down Madde's tights and take a nice big bite of that voluptuous ass; wake Madde up screaming and kicking, while she, Raya, hung on like a lamprey on a shark, as her girl thrashed all that good stuff around in front of her.

Naw. Madde looked too sweet with her thumb against those baby lips. Still, Raya went in for the tickle-kiss behind Madde's left ear. And when Madde squirmed she flopped on top of that generous ass and gave it a good grind. But it was really about just pressing herself tight and dying in the wonderful warmth of that full body. She whispered.

"Let's eat, and by that I mean 'Let's eat, Mads, because I for one, am ravenous, so ravenous that even with this feast in front of me I would really much rather go for that meatball sandwich we just got.' Whaddya say? I have no earthly idea what time it is and I don't give a shit, because we have to meet absolutely nobody's schedule. So. whaddya say, 'up and at 'em'?"

Madde woke up and hit her with a pillow, so they did that for a while. Then they kissed some. Then they went downstairs to eat. The sandwich was delicious, burnt only slightly in the toaster oven. They drank some rosé with it, which was perfect. Ate an eclair, which was messy and required some cleaning of crumbs from lips and chins.

Light was lifting a bit in the windows.

Madde yawned.

"Dunno 'bout you, but I gotta pee and then crash. Y'okay with that?"

Raya took Madde around the waist and hugged her some. No words. Just that.

They went to bed. To sleep.

............................................................................................................................

When Raya woke up Madde was gone! Her side of the bed was made. Raya peeked over the balcony. Where was Madde's suitcase and pocketbook? The kitchen looked too neat. What? What had she done? Had something happened and Madde had to call a Lyft and rush off? Raya thumbed her phone. No texts. No calls. WTF?

Scrounging a big sweatshirt from her bag, she scouted the living room area. Wait! There was a pretty little fire burning. On the kitchen table her own travel mug. Warm. Coffee like she liked it. An arrow on a sticky pointing toward the door. Another on the door that said, 'beach'. That's all.

Raya took her mug, slid into her flip flops and headed out. Lock the cabin? Madde had the keys...somewhere. Fuck it.

The sun was in the pines and they were fragrant as Raya walked the winding path to the lake. She could see it glinting through the straight trunks of the trees. The path led to a small crescent of a beach with two big flat boulders at one end. A tiny dock jutted into the water, a battered rowboat tied to it. A small platform was about fifty yards out and someone, a woman, Madde, was lying on it, nude.

"Mads! Hey!"

"Hey! Good morning! Come on in."

"You're naked."

"Yup. feels great."

"How's the water?"

"Great. And cold; turn your nipples to ice cubes."

"Yeah, well maybe no."

"You have to."

"I don't."

"C'mon. I did. It's great once you get over the shock. Swim out here. I promise to warm your nipples."

"Tempting, if you put it that way, but...I need my suit, I'm not..."

"You don't. Nobody to see. And if any nosy parkers come by we jump in the water..."

"And freeze our nipples off..."

"Or we dance on the raft and make their day...c'mon...it'll be our thing."

"Shit, shit, shit...okay."

Raya shed the sweatshirt, her sleep T and briefs. Her nips were already complaining.

"Best to do it fast. Jump in and swim hard."

"Okay, okay. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Really? Fast?"

"Raya, do it. Splash water on your face, your chest. Turn down your thermostats."

"Okay, okay. Keeeeeerist! Okay, shit, in...I can't believe I'm doing this. Can't believe I fell for a cruel sadist. Oh shit, here goes...."

Raya dove under the water and came up spitting.

"Whoa, my face is frizz and I swear there are things tickling my wubbly bits...."

"Swim, just swim hard like I know you can do. C'mon, Raya, it'd me out here waiting for you..."

"Yeah, but...it's...me...in this...frikkin...freezing water. Okay, I'm coming."

Raya thrashed her way to the raft and hauled herself out in a hurry.

"Sheeeit! No towels nor nuffin out here. I need something warm to cover me..."

"Well...how about...me?"

"Uuuum, sure." Raya flopped down on the somewhat warm wood, cadging some heat on her frozen nipples. Madde wasted no time in stretching her warmer curvy body along Raya's more athletic form. Madde's hips moulded around Raya's muscular bottom, her ample breasts crushing into Raya's strong back. Squirming a bit to 'get comfortable'. Raya didn't seem to mind at all.

"My feet are still cold, but I don't give a shit. Aaaalmost makes up for freezing my tits off. Oh, Mads, I do love you, crazy woman."

Madde nuzzled her mouth into the nook between Raya's shoulder and ear.

"Ooooh, did I hear the L word? Oooh, and it's LL! Well, hell, I'm down for LL..." She kissed some Raya neck and Raya squirmed under her.

"Mads, I'm lovin' this; but if I get splinters in my nips you are going to have to pull them out, gently, with your teeth. I'd turn over and let you start the process, only I kinda like this just like we are, and it's great having your hips on my hips and yet not having something working its way...." Madde was giggle.

"What?"

Madde giggled dirty. "Oh, nothing, just a little surprise for later...."

"Tell...tell..."

"Nope, nope...."

The giant mosquito sound of a jet ski grew louder.

"Oh crap. Jet ski. Unless that's some nice bike dyke riding her water hog, we are about to be revealed to some male somebody who just might get too interested in two hotties making like seals on a raft. I fear it is time to hit the drink before we are discovered in flagrante delicto."

Madde peeled herself off Raya and in two beats was in the water.

"C'mon, beautiful nekkid lady. Get that magnificent round ass into the water!"

"D'wanna!"

"Hey, move! Mr. Macho just rounded the point and he's cutting big rooster tails into the air to show us he has a really big...engine. Let's go! Besides, as cold as I am this moment I am still seriously hot for you." Madde splashed some serious cold water all over Raya, making her scream. In a second she was in the water splashing Madde in the face and pinching her nipples under the surface.

"Hey, hey, hey! Chill. Don't want to haul Mr. Macho over here to investigate. Let the dude just cruise on down the road."

It was easy enough to stay hidden in the shelter of the raft, one hand on damp wood, the other on the cool flesh of a warm woman.

"Okay, gone, let's go. I'm in serious need of warming up." They charged toward the shore, up onto the beach and chased each other screaming through the woods. Slammed the door of the cabin and hung off each other, damp and panting in the almost warmth from the fire.

"Madde, towels. I'm gonna get the fire going hot." Raya did, piling several logs on until they caught and started roaring. Madde came up behind her and wrapped a towel around her and started drying Raya's tight curls.

"Wait, wait, wait. Watch this." Raya bent forward and shook her head like crazy, sending droplets all over Madde and hissing into the fire. "So, just like that, almost dry. You try it."

Madde did the same and Raya got a little wet, but it wasn't the same.

"Okay, okay Raya, you win. Your bouncy locks are just plain better at shedding water. My frizzles just get stringy. So please, just rub this towel into my hair hard. You know I hate using a hair drier. My hair gets brittle and decides to go in every direction. Yeah, that's good. Get your fingers into my scalp, now. Let all those natural potions out. Hey, maybe my mop will dry enough if we lie by the fire for a while. Let's drag those cushions off the couch and settee and spread 'em out here next to the fire.

"Did you see a quilt or something in that cupboard? Yeah, that and a down comforter and we can make a nest Girl, we are set."

They stretched out on the cushions, bundled in the quilt and comforter on their bellies with their heads toward the fire. It was crackling now and the room was getting warmer. Raya foozled Madde's hair, enjoying the damp feel of it, the way the tendrils caught the fire light. She pressed her fingers into Madde's big skull and Madde cooed.

"Please don't ever, ever stop doing that. I'm in heaven."

"But I badly need to squeeze other parts of you."

"Soon come, as they say in Jamaica. But right now I don't want to get hot and bothered, even though I do want to get warm. I need to see you, to really, really get the feeling that you are actually here in the room with me, that I can reach out my mouth toward that cinnamon skin and it will really be right there. Can you get that...?"

"Uh huh. But I so have been dreaming of getting you all messed up and just..."

Raya had uncovered some of Madde's nice round ass and she couldn't help stroking it, fascinated by the contrast of her mahogany fingers with their paler palms against the vanilla ice cream of Madde's skin. When she took a handful of ass and squeezed it the flesh, now imprinted with the red marks from her fingers, jiggled a moment. She wanted to kiss, squeeze, bite it so much. So she did nothing, pulling the towel across it again and placing her hand on Madde's strong back. She could feel the dancer's muscles under the towel along Madde's spine. Strong feelings filled her chest to the point where it ached a little. She lay down and nestled her face into Madde's shoulder. She almost needed to hold her breath, just to keep the moment so perfect.