Divine Carnality Pt. 02 - Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still feasting on the delectable pussy in front of her, Wintermoon reached up to fondle the milking breasts of her restrained lover, feeling the milk pour over her fingers, dripping to the floor around them. She gripped each nipple, and pulled tight, as her tongue writhed within Sitra's sex.

Sitra climaxed, her orgasm sending her body spasming, flailing against the restraints. Her hips grinding against Wintermoon's face, and she squirted, drenching the daemar's face with a deluge of pleasure. Even her breasts, under the effects of the spell, were affected by the orgasm, as her milk sprayed across the room with each convulsion.

A cry of pleasure rang out in the night, echoing throughout the dark streets of the city.

Myrielle joined her in blissful orgasm, her own cry piercing the shadowy veil that concealed her, and joining the ecstasy of her supplicant.

Wintermoon pulled away for a moment turning back to look out the window, in search of that second cry of pleasure, but soon turned back to gaze up at the body of her lover, still riding the high of that intense orgasm.

She stood, caressing Sitra's face, gently, as the shadowy restraints loosened. She held her steady, drawing her face forward, and kissing her softly. The blindfold over Sitra's eyes, woven of shadow, slipped away, and the two lovers were able to look into each other's eyes.

Sitra smiled, seeing that her unseen lover was exactly who she'd hoped it would be, all along.

Myrielle stood in the window, watching with satisfaction, still riding the high of her own orgasm. She was quiet, for a moment, as the two embraced, kissed. Then she spoke, and the two supplicant's heard her voice true, no longer a disembodied thing from the shadows.

"Remember the Pleasures of Elai, dear Sitra, Wintermoon. From the depth of Amethyst Shadows, your deepest Desires were drawn together, pulled forth. Let these Desires now flow freely between you, and indulge in all that Elai offers to the faithful."

The two looked back at her in the window, and nodded, smiling.

"Thank, you, Incarnate," Sitra said, "We have truly ascended to the Pleasures of Elai, this night."

"And I think we will ascend further, in the coming nights," Wintermoon added.

Myrielle smiled, warmly, admiring the beautiful coupling she had brought about.

"Always. Desire's Boon is upon you both. Revel in this desire, and always, in your deepest shadows, seek out new desires. I will hear them."

Wintermoon and Sitra both nodded, then turned to each other once again, lost in each others eyes. Myrielle watched them a moment longer, watched Wintermoon lower her head to suckle again at the sweet milk of her lover's breasts, watched Sitra being to unfasten the lacing of her lover's sapphire blue gown.

Their passionate night was far from over.

And nor was Myrielle's night. She slipped away from the window, into the moonlit city streets.

She listened, again, for the hidden desires, the silent sexual prayers of the city. There would be many more desires unveiled this night.

12