Divine Descendant 02: New Adventures

Story Info
Su and Aria descend to Earth to meet Aria's mother...
3.1k words
4.71
5.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Author's note: this story has transformations, growth, domination, unrealistic sizes, dick girls, hyper futas and magic.

Hey there, I'm back again. Su made me a deal that everytime I make a record of our time together, she'll owe me a favour; anything I want, whenever I want. We often make deals like that; it helps spice things up a bit. Last time, I turned it in to have her grow cat ears and a tail, since I'd always wanted to know why my mom liked it so much. Honestly? Totally get it now.

Anyways, on to this record. I suppose I'll start where I left off; Su had granted my wish to make me like her and become my partner. I don't know how I came up with that, but I loved the idea the moment I uttered it. To become a goddess, and to be the partner of a goddess simultaneously...it was incredibly alluring.

So the golden light that transformed me eventually faded, and I was reborn into my new form. I wasn't sure how I looked, but everything seemed...smaller. Even Su looked smaller, as she stood at eye level to me. I realized then that I was simply taller, reaching seemingly the same height as the raven haired sex goddess before me. She looked me over, up and down, and grinned.

"I've never seen the birth of a new goddess like this, and I must admit; I like what I see. Would you like to see the new you?" Her voice, as melodious as ever, sent shivers down my new spine and I nodded wordlessly.

Suprema took my hand and led me through her realm's forest, and brought me to a gorgeous pond, bordered by some evergreen trees. The surface was perfectly still, looking to all the world like a glass mirror. She brought me over and my jaw dropped.

I was(and still am) gorgeous! Like, on a divine level, like Su! Let's start at the top;

My hair, once a dirty blonde, was now that incredible auburn I liked so much, and it flowed down in waves all the way to my waist! My skin had taken on a more pale tone, looking almost ethereal. My eyes shone, literally, a brand new emerald shade. My face had also changed to become a more exaggerated version of my old one; my high cheekbones were more pronounced, my nose a little smaller, my lips fuller and redder. I had a small beauty mark under one eye, that accentuated my face in a way that drew attention to every part of my new face. Honestly, I'd never seen such beauty, other than Su, and it was hard to believe it was me.

"Now look at the rest of you, darling." Su's voice filled my ears and my mind and I took her advice, my eyes traveling down my naked reflection.

My skin was flawless, smoothly flowing down to my newly expanded chest. My old C cups were now double F cups, and perfectly tear drop shaped. Like they defied gravity itself, making them well formed and perky. I ran my hands along them and moaned as I felt pleasure surging through me. They were soft yet firm and even the lightest contact with them sent waves of ecstasy through me.

My hands continued down my nude form, my eyes following. My new form had a smooth and taught stomach, with the very beginnings of a six pack abs showing themselves. My hips were wide, with an incredible small waist, giving me an incredibly curvy hourglass shape. Finally, my legs had grown, longer than even Su's. Long and lithe, smooth and beautiful. In a word, my new body was godly, and I was in love with it.

Oh, how could I forget?!

The best part? My futa cock had grown. Like a loooot. I didn't have anything to measure it, but for reference, it was thinner than Su's cock(not by too much) and even longer! I was bigger than anyone else, and by soooo much! I grabbed my new shaft, giggling as my hands couldn't even wrap around my new soft width. Simply touching it sent waves of intense pleasure pulsing through me, turning me on immediately. Like incredibly so! It was insane. As a Futa, my dick was more sensitive than any man's, but it had nothing on the pure sensations tearing through me now. I easily lost myself in the feeling, the entire world disappearing as my eyes rolled back in my head, the pleasure blinding me. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, nothing reached me except the feeling of my hardening shaft in my new hands.

I didn't notice lying on the ground, or my pole reaching it's full new size. I didn't notice the moans and cries of pleasure that came rampaging out of my mouth. I didn't even notice when Su pouted and knelt in front of my new monolith. I only snapped back to reality when she grabbed it, the sensation of a new set of hands, the softest hands, touching, rubbing, stroking. I gasped and she giggled.

"I can't let you have all the fun!" she laughed, her melodic voice speaking to my prick, making it even harder. I moaned, louder than ever, as she stroked me, pressing her huge tits against me. My hips began bucking, uncontrollably. Su grinned harder and pushed her massive mammories around my thrusting beast. Even with her coonsiderable size, they didn't wrap around my full girth.

"It's soooo thick, so huge! Aria, you're thicker than even me!" She laughed again, standing to press her body against as much of my pulsing rod as possible. I screamed out in pure ecstasy! Her skin was so soft, it felt incredible against me. My hips moved on their own, thrusting me between her arms and her tits. The new sensations, plus the new sensitivity had me cumming far faster and harder than I ever had before.

I actually screamed! I could feel every twitch, every throb. I could feel my load travelling up my length, with a velocity like never before. The moment it reached my slit, that moment before it launched out, I swear time stopped. I could feel it, building up, more and more. I trembled and shivered hard, my every breath a pant, my body covered in a thin film of sweat.

After what felt like an eternity, like forever, my heart beat and the sweetest, most intense feeling tore through me with the force of a wind storm. I screamed again as my cum, thicker than even Su's was, shot out, reaching far far into the air, before arcing down and splattering all over the goddess who gave me this new power. I couldn't tell when one shot ended and another began, the sensation was far too overwhelming. By the time I was done, my cum, my newly divine spunk, completely enveloped my partner, and surrounded us in a huge ten foot circle, the one edge pooling into the crystal pond.

I watched my monster slowly deflate, while Su slurped up huge amounts of my semen. It was more than a little hot; I'd done that with my mother a few times.

"Su, this...this is incredible! Is this how you feel?!" I asked, breathless.

She nodded, giggling with a mouth full of cum.

"Every time. Now, let's get cleaned up, we're going to Earth right?" The dark haired goddess slid into the pond, and I scrambled to follow her. It was warm, the water completely still.

"Su? Suuu?" I called out, noticing that she was missing. I spun around, confused and a little anxious.

Suddenly a hand touched my back and Suprema popped out of the water, laughing, completely clean.

"This water is always warm and can clean instantly. I like to lay here some times, let time pass me by. I don't even know how many days have gone by with me floating like a leaf." Her voice sounded dreamy, spacing out.

"Why? If you feel thi-th-this bliss, why not do it all the time? Why not bring people like me here and fuck em?" I turned around in the water, wrapping my arms around my new love. She smiled back.

"I told you before, I don't bring people here; only certain Futas, with a large amount of my divine spark, can come here and always on their own. Besides, as amazing as that feels, jerking off for eternity is...well it fucking sucks. And not everyone can take my size you know. That one who wished to be my eternal slave? She can only take me up to half way." I blinked in surprise. I'd kinda figured she could just fuck anyone whenever, however she wanted. Then again, I still don't know how all these god powers work.

"So then, you're saying that in order for you to feel this ecstasy you gave me, you need a very specific combination of traits that I happen to embody? Kind of like we were...made for each other?" I giggled and she tilted her head, a small smile on her gorgeous lips. She tilted her head in for a kiss, deeply breathing in each other's scents.

We spent a while fucking in that pond, but fucking in water with cocks bigger than most people is not something one can do...gracefully. I'm not sharing those details!

Finally, after we finished, we left the pond and Su magiced us some clothes. For me, a tight white shirt, and a long skirt that managed to mostly hide my new swinging pendulum. For Su, another gorgeous dress, scarlet, tight on her incredible curves, with a slit up the side, showing off her entire leg and most of her shapely ass. I smacked it; I had to! It was so inviting, especially when she bent over to put on some heels.

"Su, I think we shouldn't tell people about our divinity, we're acting like normal, right?" Su nodded, her dark hair shimmering as she did so. So I pointed to her free swinging rod.

"So perhaps we shouldn't walk around swinging these massive meat sticks. And for that matter, my new look? No one's gonna recognize me." I love my look, but it is dramatically different from how I used to.

"Oh, that's right. Look at me. Concentrate on how you want me to see you." She grabbed my face, staring into my eyes with her shining violet eyes. I stared back, thinking, focusing. I didn't feel any change, and yet I could see my reflection in her eyes change, back to my old form, albeit a significantly enhanced version, like an artist had improved my features. I gasped and Su winked, her own form getting a change.

She shrank slightly, reaching six feet, her bust shrank slightly to a double F cup. Her hair shrank to shoulder length, her face slightly less chiseled. And yet, she was still the absolute sexiest person I've ever seen. I smiled at her and we both retracted our dicks, and Su grabbed one of my hands.

"Are you ready? I don't know how long we'll be down their on your old world, but your powers won't be as effective. You're still very new to them so they won't be as fast to activate. If you need to return here, you have to tell me, ok? I'm also going to need you to help me through this world, I don't know all your customs." I laughed, uproariously, and Su looked shocked.

"Sweetie, that beast you have? You ever don't know anything, just whip it out. Anyone and everyone will fall all over themselves ready to please you!" I laughed again. She was definitely a little naive, but I was more than ok with that. I loved the idea that I was needed, and in the back of my mind, knowing that I was the perfect combo of things that my goddess needed to get off, was definitely something I felt ecstatic about.

"I-I guess so. I am the goddess after all, I can figure anything out. Let's go!" and she magiced up a portal to Earth.

*****

"Hey mom! I have someone I want to introduce you to!" I called out as we strode into the house. Su told me we'd been gone from this plane of reality for about a week. Not the longest amount of time I'd been gone before.

"Oh, honey! I missed you!" My mom, in all her glory, came striding down the stairs. Her soft eighteen incher swinging between her smooth legs. I felt a little twinge of desire, but it was nothing like what I felt for the literal goddess standing beside me, in the tight dress that made her tits swell up with every breath. Even retracted in me, I could feel my cock twitching.

My mother gave me a big hug, her cock slowly growing between my legs.

"Mother, this is my...ah girlfriend, Su. I told her all about my high noble mommy and she just had to meet you." I'd prepped Su on how sizes on Earth worked and how Victoria was one of the world's biggest. She spent a good amount of time staring at my mother's expanding cock. My mother chuckled as she took in Su's currently shorter form, her smooth curves, her deisrable face.

"Ah, nice to meet you Su. Always nice to see my daughter's...conquests. You're a stunning woman." She slid in close, pressing her bulging cock against the goddess's tits. Su moaned lightly, and I saw my mother's predator face. She always looked like that, a shark like grin, a slight blush, when she wanted a new conquest. Su blushed hard and my mother knew she had her, just like we'd planned. Our idea was to have my mom fuck us, so we could use our new bodies, feel how others would feel, then turn around and show our all powerful sizes and pound her into oblivion.

My mother grabbed Su by her dark hair, pulling her back and placing her lips on hers. They both moaned and when they pulled away, a thin line of spit hanging between them, Su was redfaced...like for real. My eyes widened, I knew my mom was skilled, but to make the actual goddess of lust blush...I viewed her with a whole new respect.

"You are going to strip that dress off and get on your knees. I'm going to pound that throat until you pass out." She whispered, enough force in it that I found myself almost obeying myself. We weren't even out of the front foyer, and yet my mother had my girlfriend stripping her clothes. I watched, my own cock twitching in me, as the world's hottest woman slowly revealed everything. My mother's cock twitched and throbbed hard, she was more turned on than I'd ever seen her before.

Su knelt and my mother grabbed her tool, smacking her soft tits. Su moaned and Victoria used that opportunity to shove her length in. Su choked and my mother thrust harder, sinking all the way to her base in. She laughed as Su began sucking. I felt like a voyeur, watching my mother fuck my girlfriend's face.

She sank her hands into her hair and began to piston her throbbing length in and out, with the force of a battering ram. I watched Su's spit flying off my mom's cock, as she sawed in and out, reaching all the way to her stomach, my mom's clear shape bulging in Su's throat and chest, even her tummy. If that's how I looked when Su fucked me...just the thought made my cock almost sprout. I had to focus to not get hard watching this.

"Hey, bunny, while I show your girlfriend here a nice big cock, why don't you strip? You're next, after all." I knew I was bigger than her, and by a monstrous amount, but her command had such an authority to it, I actually wanted to obey. I stripped, right there by the front door, and sank to my knees, mouth open, tongue out. Victoria loves that pose and the moment she saw me there, she grinned.

She pulled her massive monster out, slowly, bit by bit. When she got to her tip, she drove every last inch back down before pulling all the way out, her cock dirpping with a mix of her precum and Su's spit. Su gasped for air and Victoria grinned, her cock throbbing.

"Oh, bunny, your girlfriend made my cock all wet and sloppy. Be a good girl and clean it for me, won't you?" She spoke softly and like a mother, which stirred something in me, a desire to please her, rather than just obey. I crawled forward, and she looked at me, a mix of a gran and love on her face. It made me want to please even more. I ran my tongue up and down her entire length, the mix of flavours dancing on my tongue. I moaned and Victoria pet my head as I sucked, licked, nibbled every last inch. Eventually, she clenched her fist in my crimson hair, and pulled me to her tip.

"It's your turn, bunny." She whispered before thrusting her whole length in my throat in one go. I moaned on it, touching her huge bulge in my throat, squeezing it a little. Victoria moaned back gasping.

"Oh, learned a new trick, did we? Excellent, make me cum!" She ordered and began to pump slowly, then faster and faster. It was bliss. Not the same as when I came, but closer than I would've thought. Su crawled over at one point, and hugged my mom's leg, and she grabbed her hair. She seemed to be under the same effect I was; an intense desire to please this woman.

"Babe, I think I'm in love with your mom!" She stage whispered. I knew she was only half joking cause I felt it too. Victoria grinned, and her cock throbbed in my throat; she was about to cum.

"They all do, darling. Every. Last. One!" She yelled as she pulled out, and turned her spray on the both of us. It wasn't as hot, or as thick as mine or Su's, but it was still incredible. Each shot was longer than the last and she managed to cover both me and Su's face and tits. Then she grabbed both of our heads and pressed them together, before pushing her throbbing still hard member between them.

"We are going to have lots of fun, aren't we girls?"

That was an understatement, but we'll have to continue that next time. Su owes me a night of sex with her wearing cat ears and a tail.

Or maybe I'll make her grow them. She is a goddess after all.

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers