Futa's Wish Pt. 01: The Confession

Story Info
An astonishingly horny college girl has a secret wish.
12k words
4.7
26.3k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+, the sex depicted here is consensual.

My name is Anastasia, and I've always dreamed of being a futanari.

I've been blessed with a beautiful strong body, but something within me wants more. Specifically, a massive cock between my legs. Ever since I moved out here to this all-girls college, I've been tormented with constant fantasies about massive girlcock.

I've been going to the gym every day for years to burn off all my pent-up sexual energy, years of weightlifting and yoga have given me a toned hourglass figure as a result. I sometimes like to stare at myself in the mirror while running my hands up and down my firm but plump curves. My ass and tits defy gravity.

I usually wear tight fitting bike shorts which show off my muscular thigh gap, toned midriff, and absolute shelf of an ass. I also usually wear the sluttiest platform shoes I can find, even my workout shoes make me look ready to hookup. The gym is my number one location to hook up with the hottest people here. Complimenting my lower half are my two perfectly round D cup tits which are accentuated by my muscular back and flat stomach. I have luscious, slightly curly, dirty blonde hair that I usually wear in a ponytail. I'm little taller than 5'2" which makes my proportions look stacked. I can get any guy or girl I could ever want but all I can ever think of is how nice it would be to have a massive cock on top of everything else. I could be an absolute fuck machine, I could dominate all those insanely hot gym girls I see every day, and make them addicted to me... I know its just a fantasy though, futanari only exist in all that hentai I can't stop watching. I love when those hung babes pick up their partners like its nothing and give them the best fuck of their life, God, it makes me so fucking horny. It's nice getting fucked by guys with big cocks, don't get me wrong, but I can't stop myself from thinking about how much better it would look on me. Bulging and leaking, clearly visible through my clothes. I have a total hentai addiction, recently I have been obsessed with hyper cock futas. Especially cock that can pump so much cum that the girl's stomach inflates, in the fantasy the girls have some kind of ability that makes it pleasurable for them. What I love most is mind break through, when ungodly amounts of pleasure and repeated orgasm force a person to loose all coherence.

As a matter of fact, I might be a nymphomaniac. I'm so horny all the time, men and women both can really get me going especially when I'm picturing them being fucked by my imaginary knee-length cock. My pussy always gets wet at the gym from seeing all the sweaty hot bodies around me. Thankfully everyone thinks it's just sweat. With how horny I am now I can't imagine what kind of hot fucking damage I could do with two giant sperm-pumping balls that every slut and their mother would want to worship. But I must make do with what I have, and what I have most certainly isn't bad. I just think I could have made reality so much kinkier if it were up to me.

I am a sophomore in college and I'm 20 years old now, I've been getting used to the new town and lifestyle. I've been experimenting with girls since I first got here since my dorm section is packed full of some of the hottest sluts you can imagine. I was beginning to fully come to terms with the fact that my fantasy would never be realized, until one day I met someone who changed my life forever.

Here's the Story of my Wish:

Kendall was her name, and she was the hottest goth girl I had ever seen. She always wore these massive stripper boots with thigh-high stockings, these worked to accentuate her big, beautiful, jiggly ass which hypnotized you as it made itself seen under her comically short skirt. She also always had the most elaborate makeup on, but you could tell her face was naturally beautiful even underneath. I soon found out that she's one of those girls who pretends to be a witch from my roommate, or so I thought. I made it my mission to meet this girl and see if she's single.

I walked by her room one day and her door was open, she didn't have a roommate for some reason.

"Oh, hey how's it going I don't think we've met, my name's Anastasia, I'm just a few doors down from you." I said while casually leaning up against her doorframe to make sure my body was on full display.

"Hey... I'm Kendall nice to meet you. It's going kind of terrible actually."

"Oh no! why's that? Is there anything I can do?" I said genuinely.

"You're so nice, no it's just that I moved out here in the middle of this semester and I don't really know anyone, and I think my style scares a lot of people off. Plus, there's people spreading silly rumors that I'm a witch."

"Oh God that's so immature," I looked in her big eyes and smiled "You're stunning I can't believe no one has tried asking you out yet."

"I think the rumors scared everybody away. I feel like I don't know anybody here."

"Well mind if I come in and we can get to know each other?" She smiled at that.

I walked into her dark but well decorated room and sat on the edge of her bed. But before she sat down, she anxiously took out a candle and lit it before shutting and locking her door. The smell was odd to me, but I got used to it and whatever the scent was, at least she seemed in the romantic mood as well. We both sat on her bed, and I was getting wet just being close to such a beauty. We sat there talking for a while, just basic questions getting to know each other, but Kendall was very hesitant to tell me about her past. All the while I was heating up and getting so wet uncontrollably, it must have been showing through my blue bike shorts at this point, and that candle's smell never really went away. I was starting to lose the conversation as I somehow kept getting hornier and hornier, eventually I was sitting there breathing heavily and sweating while Kendall was making hard eye-contact with me. I couldn't control myself and went straight in for a kiss, I didn't care that I would get her lipstick all over me. She accepted it like she was reading my mind, and we began French kissing with fervor. We both quickly started moaning seductively.

She pulled away from me abruptly, Kendall was looking at me with different eyes now, hungrier.

She whispered in my ear, "I'll let you in on a secret. They weren't lying, I'm a witch, and you've been breathing in the aroma of my aphrodisiac candle for the last twenty minutes. Your aura tells me that you have the most intense sex drive out of anyone on this campus. I've been watching you since you arrived here. I know you have a depraved hunger in you that can't be fed, but don't you worry, I have the power to help you with this. I know you have some hot kinky fantasy that can't be realized, tell me what it is and I can make it so, I can make you whole. You have some serious potential, girl. Tell me your every desire."

I couldn't believe this wasn't a dream, I couldn't think. My mind was being consumed with lust and my pussy was positively gushing through my shorts, my legs were trembling with pleasure. Suddenly I felt something odd change in me, and suddenly I started speaking with a strange voice:

"Cock... ugh... I want to be a futanari, I want a thick, veiny, looooong cock that makes any girl near me want to fuck, I mean this thing should reach my knees! I want a massive pair of balls to match that'll churn out impossible amounts of hot futa cum. Give me the power to emit pheromones that can turn any girl around me into a horny mess if I will it, I want every inch of their body to turn as sensitive as their deepest g-spot when they catch a whiff. I want everyone to look like a model, the girls should all have perfect tits, thick asses, and constantly wet pussies. Every girl should have that perfect slim-thick look. There should be no stigma around sex, fucking in public should be commonplace, and everyone should be down to fuck. I want real life to be like a kinky hentai. I want to be a fucking machine that can't be stopped. I want girls' pussies to magically change to accommodate my inhumanly big cock. Make me capable of mind breaking people from pleasure, make me like a goddess of sex. Everyone should desire me." What did I say? I didn't even know I wanted some of those things, but something came from within me and spoke for itself.

"Perfect, go back to your dorm and go to sleep, you will wake up in your new reality. You sure know how to make a wish you freaky girl, I can't wait to see what you get up too. This will be the best entertainment I've gotten in decades hehehe..." Her eyes had a strange glow to them now.

I don't remember getting back to bed I just woke up...

Chapter 2:

Here was how my morning went:

What a weird dream. I don't have class for a while, so I guess I'll stay in bed a little longer, weird I know these dorm beds are small but I feel extra uncomfortable this morning. God why am I so horny? I really don't want to get up, that was such a hot dream I don't even know what to think of that.

There are those familiar bleak brick walls, home sweet home. At least it's got two girls who know how to make the best of a bland room. Oof don't look at your calculus homework I can't even think about that right now. I reached down to start rubbing my clit...

Wait.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. It wasn't a fucking dream."

This was my thought process as I awoke the day after that strange encounter. I lifted my blanket and what was staring back at me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. It looked straight out of a hentai or 3d porn video. I was still shaved down there, but now a cock so thick I couldn't wrap my hand around it was just lying there. It was just what I wanted, it had multiple noticeably thick veins leading to a fist-sized head. Slightly thicker in the middle, the beast looked like it was definitely long enough to reach my knee. In fact, it may be close to two feet. Just looking at it made my pussy wet. Holy fuck I was horny in ways I had never dreamed, imagine the longest break from cumming you've ever had times ten. My new cock had been aggressively hard since I woke up, and my blanket was forming a tent on my bed after I rolled onto my back. I laid there completely tense as I felt waves of unfamiliar new amazing feelings, my glans rubbing against the blanket, my balls throbbing with need. My balls... oh my god they're huge, and I could feel them pulsing with need. My body was trembling from the excitement, and I almost let out a loud moan, before I remembered.

"Fuck, my roommate."

Alyssa was sleeping just across the room from me, she must have been smoking weed last night because she's out cold sleeping on her side facing the other way. Her thin blanket showed the outline of her curvy body, she's one of those girls who always had a great body without having to try at all. Today though, it almost looked like her hips went even further out than before. Alyssa was the first girl I had sex with, and we'd been operating as friends with benefits for a while. But that was with the old me. The new me doesn't just want to eat her out and get fingered, the new me needs to fuck her... rough.

"Oh God Oh God what am I going to do she's so fucking hot. I'm so fucking hard I'm going to die, what am I thinking this is insane."

As I laid there still quivering with lust, I heard a noise coming from Alyssa's bed.

Sniffing?

She was quite literally vacuuming air through her nose, then I realized, the pheromones, the wish I made...

"God Anastasia what is that amazing smell, did you get a new candle or something? OH MY GOD!"

Alyssa froze. She stared in disbelief at the massive tent rising above my bed.

"What is that? That's fake right?" She giggled with a mix of nervousness, desire, and hope. Hope that she was wrong.

"Please calm down Alyssa I don't know what happened last night either." I finally said.

I looked down to realize that I had a bigger ass, my boobs felt more like pillows, and my hair was longer. All my improved assets were impossibly perky, my body was so obscenely thick while still somehow looking fit. So many new changes at once made me confused, but most of all it made me so fucking horny. My body had a new, more intense nervous system. Every inch of me tingled with arousal, even the soft bedsheets were enough. Pussy juice was running down my leg and my cock was hungry for its first fuck. I ran my hands up and down my new throbbing, tingling, aching cock. I explored every inch of it, Alyssa's mouth had gone agape as she watched my impossible cock wet the blanket covering it. A simple touch sent bolts of pleasure through my body. Suddenly, I felt a new sensation deep in my aching balls followed by an obscene aroma which quickly filled the room.

I remembered the wishes I made to the witch last night, and I realized what I needed to do. I took off my blanket and willed my body to release pheromones, I didn't really know how but just thinking it seemed to make it happen. As Alyssa was getting up to pick up a shirt she stopped, and her knees began to shake. She gave me a strange look before her legs buckled and she began fingering herself on the floor.

"Fuck... ooooh fuck..." She yelled as an arc of beautiful squirt flew across the room.

Suddenly Alyssa came onto me. She jumped onto the bed and sat on my stomach, immediately covering it with sticky sex. We started making out passionately and she couldn't stop moaning at the top of her lungs. Alyssa realized that the most mind-bending cock she'd never even imagined was now rubbing against her clit. I began leaking precum onto my own chest and hers, and Alyssa seemed to become completely taken by my new aphrodisiac. She was mumbling incoherently as she fingered herself.

Fuck it was hot. I tried pushing out some more pheromones to see if she'd react.

"Fuuuck Ana, I need your cock, I need it bad." She said as she rubbed her pussy all up and down my length.

I obliged her by grabbing her by the hips and lining up her pussy with my massive pulsing head. She was trembling, and I knew I was about to ruin this poor 20-year-old's sex life forever. Fuck. We stayed there for a moment, with her poised above my monster, shaking with excitement. She whimpered.

"You make the first move, slut." I said while locking with her green eyes. Did I just say that?

As my cock leaked copious amounts of precum onto Alyssa's pussy, she slowly started pushing the head in. As I felt her opening stretch to let me in, something awoke in me and I lost control.

I flipped her around to fuck doggystyle, countless inches of thick hard cock began pounding poor Alyssa's pussy. But Alyssa found herself not experiencing any pain at this, only toe-curling, mind-breaking pleasure as her cervix was being entered over and over again. Both our pussies began squirting furiously onto the bed and we fucked ourselves into a hot sticky mess of pussy juice and precum. It was a display of pure obscenity that previously could only exist in fantasies. Alyssa's body expanded where my cock was, and her stomach showed the outline of my veiny thick cock.

"Yes, oh my god fuck me, Ana whatever happened to you is a miracle. Just don't stop fucking me! Hoow does this feel so GOOD?!"

I began giving her clit some attention and Alyssa began to lose count of the number of times she came after her fourth mind-shattering orgasm. All it took was a few strokes to get an orgasm out of her she was so full of cock and aphrodisiac, I was nowhere near stopping. Both our memories are foggy after this point.

One Hour Later:

Alyssa laid passed out on the bed with a belly full of thick cum. Her body twitched with the aftershocks of ungodly pleasure she had just experienced. Looking at her cum-plastered figure I realized that I was not really tired at all. As a matter of fact it took a long time before my cock could get soft again.

Chapter 3:

I realized that none of my clothes could properly conceal my new gift. Which was not really a problem for me to be completely honest, my pheromones give me the power to seduce everyone and anyone around me. However, purely for the element of surprise, I decided to try my more loose-fitting dress pants. Only to find that they are now extremely tight-fitting dress pants due to my new size.

"Fuck it." I said and I went back to the tight bike shorts which are even tighter now. There was no hiding this beautiful cock from the world it would be a travesty, at least these stretch. Then I put on my loose t-shirt I wear for working out. I looked at myself in the mirror before I left to admire the witch's work, my cock was still massive even when soft, and it was easy to see it going down my thigh. I have the perfect, most obscene body.

"Time to go to the gym." I said with a knowing smirk on my face.

I stopped by Kendall's dorm to see if she was there so I could thank her.

"Hm locked, she must be at class." I thought, so I left to go to the campus gym...

"Hey, we're doing an all-girls yoga class in five minutes, you want to join?" A female employee at the gym said. An evil smile came across my face.

"Sure! I'd Love to" The girl clearly was weirded out by my face, but she couldn't see my ridiculous bulge below the counter.

I walked into the yoga room and grabbed a mat. When I turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes. A sea of jiggling assess in tight fitting pants and booty shorts, barely-functioning tops, and no underwear in sight. Every wall was a mirror that showed every luscious angle. I decided to set up near the hottest girls I could find.

After setting up in a spot, I noticed that some girls were already taking glances at my cock through my pants. They were all unconsciously biting their lips. I decided it was time, and I began willing my pheromones to release and immediately the mood in the room changed. Some girls were doing downward dog poses to warmup, and their pants were getting visibly wet as they held their perfect assess up in the air, their suggestive positions made them seem like they were just begging for it. Some girls had visible pools forming on their mats. The short-stacked instructor up front seemed to get uncomfortable and antsy, shifting from side to side in a criss cross seat on her pillowy ass. She was grinding on her mat for everyone to see. I decided I would let the class go on for a little just for the fun of it. I was going to tease these sluts.

"Umm... Alright everybody... uh... let's get started by going on all fours." She's clearly distracted, just like every other hot college girl around me. The closer they were to me, the more their legs were shaking, the wetter their pants were getting. The girl behind me had a full view of my huge backside on all fours and I heard her gasp behind me. I turned around to see the poor girl getting blasted with a debilitating dose of aphrodisiac pheromones and a front-row view of my hyper cock.

She was still trying to do the yoga, but she couldn't stop mindlessly rubbing her clit through her soaked yoga pants. This girl was insanely curvy. Her ass was spilling out to her sides, even sitting down I could tell she was a perfect hourglass. She didn't even notice me looking back at her because she was completely fixated on my barely concealed cock. I willed more magic aphrodisiac into the air.

"Okay everyone umm... let's lay on our backs and thrust our hips up into the air for a bridge pose." The instructor said as she stared directly at me in lust. Every girl was showing their gushing hot pussies to the ceiling, and the teacher clearly wanted to see my form.

I decided to have a little fun and quickly took off my shorts, just to see who in this lust-filled room might speak up. I put my bare perfect ass, raging hard cock, and churning hefty balls up in the air for the whole class of about 15 people to see, I willed an onslaught of pheromones to wash across the room. Many of the girls with their hips up either squirted in the air or fell to the ground trembling, or both. By this point the room was slowly reaching a cacophony of moans and yelps of pleasure. This was just too fun for me, being surrounded by pleasure and desire. I decided to get up and walk straight for the instructor, she stared at my cock as I approached. I whispered in her ear as everyone in the room was staring at us,