Divine Orgasms Pt. 01

Story Info
Milf gains sexual prowess with a college stud!
1.1k words
3.53
21.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Sai Prashanth took notice of me was during my Thursday Baba temple visits in Mylapore. I wouldn't blame him since, whether a temple visit or tragic funeral, I take care that I look sharp and sexy even at my age, which frustrates my husband, but I can't do otherwise. As it happens, it's somewhat prophetic that today also being a Thursday early in the morning, I'm lying naked in my King Size bed with my Prince Sai watching him sleep peacefully while the A/C hums gently and the Full Moon looks at us from our balcony window. I could see Sai was in a state of deep sleep by the way he was breathing with a mild snore, probably dreaming of our recent divine deeds last night that resulted in him losing his virginity and me gaining sexual prowess and confidence.

As, the full moon glowed in glory and bounced its magnificent rays on my Sai's face, I noticed he had draped around his waist my silk saree which I was wearing during our wild encounter. He must have mistaken it for a towel or perhaps he liked the feel of my saree passionately touching his penis! Yes, I like to think the latter, that would make him feel so sexy, warm and protected. I gently ran my fingers around his hair, taking great care not to disturb his sleep and kissed my hand which was touching his head before checking the time.

It was only 3.50 AM, so I thought having hardly slept, I'll rest for some more time, even if I don't sleep and went back to bed. As, I rested my head on the pillow, I went into a state of trans and memoirs of how we both ended up here flashed across my mind.

Sai Prashanth was a 19 year old B.Com Student, who was well built, wheatish in complexion and about 5'9 in height. When I first met him, I was wearing a red saree( I usually prefer saree's for temples) and decorated my hair with jasmines flowers whose aroma was enough to make the Baba statue take notice of me, let alone the devotees! I had a bit of make up and mascara, but was not easily noticeable and my gold thaali(Mangal Sutra) was prominently placed around my neck. It is usually crowded on Thursdays as it was a special day for Pooja's(worship) to Baba, so the congestion of the place with people and my silk saree caused me to sweat profusely that day when I was standing in a queue to darshan the Baba.

So, in order to take the hanky, which I had placed in between my hip and saree, I slightly adjusted my Pallu, which was when caught a young man who was sitting adjacent to the queue fixating his eyes on my partially revealed juicy navel. It was Sai, he saw me catch him looking and immediately looked away. Usually at times like these( and there have been quite a few!) I give out a sharp glace and mouth abusive visemes, however this time I actually felt something very very different, something which I haven't felt in decades. I felt shyness!!!

Was it his well-built shoulders, was it his smooth skin, or was it that I haven't gotten laid in years in my forsaken marriage, I don't know, but I definitely knew, that I liked feeling this way! It made me feel "alive". So, when he again caught a glimpse of me, I played a charade of taking the hanky and in the pretext of wiping my face, I swirled my tongue across my lips and winked at him.

He must have gotten the message as I saw the cherry blushing of his face. This signal was enough for me and pretending to get a call on my phone, I broke the queue and went outside the temple hoping he would follow lead.

A few minutes later he came out and noticed me waiting for him near my car. I had put on my sunglasses and I smiled lightly at him affirmingly not wanting to give out my horniness. He casually came out and took a cigarette from his pants and lit it, all the while slowly approaching me. He said "hot day!" for which I replied "Can we please make out behind the temple?"

"Wow" he exclaimed! "Are you serious?"

Yes, "I'm sorry for being so blunt, but I have to go back in 45 minutes and at my age I don't have time for foreplay!"

I knew the baba temple inside out and knew a spot where there would be no one when the prayer processions are being held and I quickly took his hand and led him there, he followed me like a waif!

Once, we reached my secret spot, I unzipped him quickly bent down, the devotees were shouting slogans and this made my heart pound and strangely tuned me on so much!

I could see the buldge on his cock from his underwear and I swiftly removed it to see the fantastic piece of creation! Given the time restrictions and the place we've chosen, I decided to suck him out and it didn't seem like he complained!

I started gently and then swiftly and then gently again, in the bare open ground behind the crowded temple and it felt like his heart rate was increasing as he moaned and moaned.

I wanted to exhibit my boobs so I dropped my pallu and opened my blouse and let him glean on my brown bosoms' and cleavage. This definitely stimulated his libido and he moaned so loudly that the if it weren't for the holy chats from the temple we would have definitely drawn a crowd of voyeurs' and it about 3 minutes he came all over my face and it dripped to my boobs as well. Some on the cum I took in my mouth and gracefully got up and kissed his mouth letting him take tactfully some of his cum using his tongue and we both swallowed it. They we did the most unholy act yet, but using the temple well to fetch water and clean ourselves up. This divine release would have definitely made his cock addicted to me if he himself wasn't! And this is the time first in our lives or the history of the Baba temple that someone must have done such an act. Beyond right and wrong, we were now thankful to the divinity of our sexual desires even at the cost of sacrosanctity of the a religion which man created ironically to help people live in harmony!

We went back to the car as if strangers, but not before exchanging numbers.

To be continued...