Divine Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gift?"

"Yeah... it's traditional when I visit a dream like this. I like to give a little gift to help people when they're helping me."

"I'm helping you?" I asked. I was so confused.

"You will be. Remember why you thought I was bringing you to Vegas?"

I nodded.

"You were pretty close to being right."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of people come through Las Vegas, Nevada in the USA. Not all for good reasons."

"Sure... gambling is a sin... I get it."

"Who told you that? I don't remember telling Moses not to gamble... my recollection is he loved to throw the old bones once in a while."

"Moses played dice?"

"Sure... how do you think we met?"

"Burning bush, I thought."

"Yeah... I was burning him bad... you can't beat me at a game of chance!" he said. He twirled his tentacle up and flailed it over his head triumphantly. "Seriously though... nothing wrong with gambling if you're within your means. If you're rich and having fun or you're not gambling your whole bank roll. I got no issue with it."

"But not everyone is like that," I said, finishing his unspoken implication.

"Rightey-o," he said. "Like that girl tonight. The one you knocked out."

"What about her?"

"She spent her last dollar signing up. I let it work out for her so she'd meet you. But you need to help her beat her gambling addiction."

"I'm not a therapist," I said.

"That's why I gave you the gift to get her hooked on something else. Something a little more... fun and friendly," he said. Somehow I got the impression he was winking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Something a little physical," he said, 'elbowing' me with his wet tentacle. "A little bit of 'mutual fun'... if you know what I mean."

I shook my head, "I don't, sorry."

"Fucking hell. This is the problem with you people sometimes. Such a sheltered life. I gave you the ability to make her like sex. Sex with you, dummy!"

"Sex with me?"

"Is that a problem? Oh don't tell me you think it's a sin! I'm God. I give you permission," he said. His voice boomed throughout the forest with the last proclamation. I winced, fully believing what was happening for the first time.

"No... it's just... I mean... why?"

"Look... you've been a good kid. Sometimes when people really show their true love for me, I do them a solid in return. Since you're going to be helping me out, I figured you deserved a little extra. So here it is. When you beat someone at poker that I want you to help, your winning hand... uhoh... damnit... are you actually waking up right now?"

I heard a faint *beepbeep* in the background. My alarm was going off. I shrugged in embarrassment and God growled in annoyance. "Look... pay attention... a two will make her really submissive... a three will make her..." Suddenly the world faded out. There was a beeping of the alarm and a thumping at my door. I wiped my eyes and smacked the alarm, before looking around.

"What a weird dream," I said to nobody in particular as I tried to remember all the details. God wears birkenstocks. Where had that thought come from?

I walked over to the door, still wearing just my pajama pants as I crossed the small apartment I called home. I opened the door and was stunned to see the girl from last night's poker game. The one I'd knocked out. The one my dream God had told me I needed to help.

"Like, I'm so fucking horny," she said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, "I just totally knew you'd be able to give me a good tussle, you know?" she said as she took a step inside and kicked the door closed. I simply stared. She was a petite blonde, maybe 23 or 24. She was a good six inches shorter than me and was wearing a tight thin t-shirt that didn't hide much and a small little leather mini-skirt. Her heels must have been five inches high which meant she was even shorter than I'd thought. I could see her hard nipples through her shirt. I was pretty sure that was the point of the shirt, frankly. It wasn't very subtle.

"I'm sorry... I don't even know...," I said but she dropped to her knees and started loosening my belt.

"Yeah... yeah... my name... fine... like if that's what you need to get your rocks off, it's Jaime. LIke... is that totally good enough Mr.? Will you give my tight little pussy your big hard cock now?"

She fished out my cock and her eyes went wide. So did mine, frankly. I hadn't remembered being 7 inches soft and thick as a coke can. "Like O-M-G," she said in a bubbly, sing song voice. "I just knew you'd be able to rock my world... Please go slow with that fuck stick though, stud. Like... I totally can't believe you were keeping this hidden."

She immediately bobbed down on my cock, taking half of it into her mouth before pulling off with a gasp. She repeated that a few more times before I was fully swollen to my new size. I looked down as she slid her perfect pink lips off my cock and marveled at the slab of meat that pointed straight at the blonde harlot worshipping at my feet. It was easily 9 inches and almost comically thick.

My first reaction was to pull my pants off and fling the girl off. But I remembered what my dream had said. Could it have been real? What had he tried to tell me at the end?

"Like, are you going to fuck me with that piece of meat, stud?"

I looked down at the girl and cupped her chin, forcing her face up at mine. She looked almost glassy eyed. I stared at her and managed to choke out a question, "Why?"

She pouted her lips in a cute little duck face that would have been more appropriate for an instagram selfie than kneeling on the floor of my apartment. "Like... I totally need it. I'm so empty and horny and... fuck!... just fucking fuck my tiny little brains out!" she screamed with near fury. Then, I saw a little mischievous twinkle in her eye as she glanced past me for a split second. "OOoh... I know," she said and scrambled up off her feet. She grabbed my cock with one hand, leading me to the window as she stripped off her shirt with the other hand. I looked at her back and noted the smooth, light pink skin and the way her small shoulders framed her slender waist and curvy hips. I hadn't noticed how voluptuous she was yesterday. If you'd asked me to describe her from memory, I would have said she was almost waif like but now that I got a good look at her I could see the subtle hourglass curves. Her already short skirt was now bunched up around her waist revealing a tight little bubble butt that hypnotically sashayed across my living room.

She reached the window and, without pausing, swiped the curtains open and leaned against the window. She pressed her tits into the glass and said, "Like... we can totally give them a show, stud. Fucking pound that tight cunt. It's waiting."

She guided my cock to her opening and the instant I pressed against the leaking pussy, my resolved floundered. Truthfully, my resolve had been weakening since I opened the door. Gone was the meek girl from the night before. Now she was replaced by some super slut the likes of which I was ill-prepared to resist. I leaned into her and she moaned in obvious relief, "Yessssss," she said as my newly enhanced member slid into her fully. I gave her a moment to adjust and she wiggled her ass into me, reassuring me without a word that she was, indeed, getting what she needed. "Fucking pound me. Like... I want to scream so loud that the neighbors call the cops you big fucking stud!"

I gave her a sharp jab with my cock and she squealed before I finally decided to cut loose. I gripped her small waist with my hands and started hammering into her over and over. True to her word, she started screaming a degenerate level of filth. I was surprised at my own reaction but I loved it. "Fuck my slutty cunt. Shove that meat up my fuck hole. Like, totally rail my whore pussy you big fuck beast!" It ranged from ludicrous to degrading and everywhere in between. At one point, my downstairs neighbor must have gotten pretty pissed because they banged on the floor with a stick or something.

Jaime just looked over her shoulder and giggled like an empty headed bimbo. "Now I'm just going to scream louder," she whispered. I kissed her for the first time. A weird realization to have when you're pounding the heck out of them. It was a surprisingly sensual kiss and I was momentarily bummed when she broke it. But she had some screaming to do and she sure did perform. Frankly, it sort of began to feel like a performance. Like she wanted everyone in the building to know what was happening to her. I gripped her hair and pressed her into the window and she started screaming, "Look at me Las Vegas. I'm the biggest fuck slut here!"

Suddenly, her pussy started gripping and spasming around my shaft and we both went over the edge. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," she said as she collapsed on the floor. My cock jerked another spurt of cum out, plastering the side of her face as she recoiled in surprise. One last splurt landed in her hair as she panted on the floor, still shaking with the after affects of her orgasm. "Like O-M-G... that was totally, like... the best sex EVER!" her bubbly voice seemed so different to me too. So airheaded and vacant. Not the cold, calculating player I'd observed the day before.

"Uhhmmm... I'm glad?" I said, unsure of the protocol. I hadn't expected my third sexual encounter ever to be a divinely inspired event with a near stranger. To say I was mentally unprepared for the moment would be a wild understatement.

"Like you totally should be. Like, oh my gosh. That was SO good!" She had the characteristic upspeak of a stereotypical ditz.

I had to ask, "Do you always talk like that?"

She cocked her head, appearing to contemplate the question, "Like why? Like... do you not... you know... like it?"

"Nono... it's cute... It's just a little more... uhmmm..." I stammered, struggling how to say, 'vacuous' without sounding insulting, "absent minded?"

"Ohhh... yeah... like, I get that... I have to like totally put on a face for all those big, strong poker players or else they don't really take me seriously. So I'm like, TOTALLY, serious you know... at the table... all business," she said as she scooped up some of my cum off her cheek and licked it, "no pleasure."

It was a weird statement. Frankly, an unbelievable one. Given what I saw from her yesterday, the airheaded bimbo persona would have only enhanced the cold, calculating person underneath. You wanted other players to underestimate you... not overestimate you. "What are the odds of flopping a set?" I asked.

She looked at me with confusion and her lips moved slightly, "Uhmm... like... a quarter?" she said with complete uncertainty. The answer is 7.5:1 which anyone who's played Hold'em seriously would know. And there's no way she hadn't known that the night before.

"Like, did I get it right?" she asked all innocently.

I looked at her wide eyes and started to correct her but then I remembered what God had told me. Jaime had a gambling problem. Should I really be helping her with that? I looked at her again and said, "Don't worry about it. What's more important? Silly things like statistics or getting this again?" I asked, wagging my still turgid cock.

Jaime smiled at me and whispered, "Totally this," before descending down to engulf me into her throat. It felt... divine.


12