All Comments on 'Divinity Ch. 04'

by mistermyst13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

Hell yeah, more of this, please! I don't even care if the chapters have sex scenes or not - the plot is more than interesting enough by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great and imaginative story telling

Divinity is a unique sci.fi./fantasty story, and it is well-written, with strong characters and a good plot. The descriptive love scenes are very well done as well, but this chapter makes little sense unless one has read the previous three. One can only look forward to anticipation as to what is going to happen next in this engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought they were supposed to have streaks at home, not that I'm complaining.

buddah222buddah222about 3 years ago

Very good story I hope it continues thank you for gracing us with your imagination

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so the first time that I read this, it confused me just a little bit because of the context of the paragraph was specifically about meeting fellow siblings. Midnight speaking to Jason says, "Technically we're cousins".

Had you phrased it instead like, "Technically you and I are cousins" it would have not been confusing. When I read this the first time through, I thought that Midnight was referring to all of the Demigods in general and not her relationship with Jason specifically.

Excellent work otherwise. I've chosen to follow your writing. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistermyst13@mistermyst13
Update 3/19/23 Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Divinity Ch. 03 Previous Part
Divinity Series Info

SIMILAR Stories