Divinity Ch. 05

Story Info
I wrestle more and more with the Demigod in me...
14.8k words
4.85
6k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey my Literotica peeps! I'm back, getting better after another nose dive, but it seems to be sticky this time around. So my ladies started to read my stuff, Sasha's favorite is Divinity, she told me that it was lacking some action from my other, less sexy stuff and wanted to see what I could do with Jason's story. I hope she likes what I've got to offer, as well as my other readers here. Sasha had to step out of my life for a while with the plague that is going on currently, and I miss my little brat. This is dedicated to you honey, stay safe and enjoy!*

I woke up early in a strange place but had two naked bodies pressed against me. Once my eyes fully opened I looked down to the sleeping forms of Claire and Ash cuddled against me. Remembering last night got my cock stirring again, but I felt like now was not a good time. I awoke both of them so we could sneak out of the house, although we took time to share some kisses between us. I got Ash's phone number as we got dressed, and Claire declared she was going to ride home with Ash. We all knew they were going to keep fucking, I had tied them together after all.

You gave them lust for each other, they'll remain together now. My mind told me and I can't help but feel like I did something wrong. Perhaps their paths were different before I met them but now they were linked. I knew they wouldn't leave one another, their lust would grow into love and they'd be happy together. Was that wrong?

I ignored the thoughts as we quietly made our way out of the house, it was dark and I navigated us around the passed-out people around the different rooms. We shared another kiss before they made me promise to call them soon. After that, I was half-hard getting back into my mom's car. I drove home in the quiet streets of early morning, I flicked some Influence and turned all the lights green on the way home. It was probably a little abuse of power doing that, but I was in such a good mood I didn't care.

It looked like my parents were home when I arrived back. I used Influence to sneak into the house without a sound. Jumping in the shower and washed last night's events off of me. Even though that was a lot of fun I thought about Professor Needle, I mean Shirly, damn I wanted to spend some time with her again. Plus I always had fun with Midnight, my life was improving so much. I chuckled as I finished washing, getting out, and drying off. I went and finished some of my homework and even went ahead with some other assignments.

I heard my parents get up and move around, I figured I should join them. Coming downstairs I saw my mom starting to make breakfast and my dad return from getting his paper. "Morning," I greeted them as I went to get some orange juice.

"Morning honey," Mom replied.

"Morning son," my Dad stated as he sat at the island and opened his paper. "Big plans today?"

"Nothing on the agenda at the moment," I replied after pouring my juice and sitting down.

"Well do you want to invite Midnight over for steaks tonight?" Mom asked me as she cooked.

"Oh I forgot about that," I replied, pulling out my phone.

"We tried to get a hold of you yesterday but you weren't picking up your phone." Mom told me, I checked my phone and I didn't have any missed calls. That was strange.

"I was out in the woods yesterday, so I must not have gotten a signal," I replied as I texted Midnight-

Me- Hey do you want to come over for steaks tonight, my mom is asking.

Midnight- Sure I'll be over in the afternoon and we can hang out.

Me- Great I'll see you later!

"Ok, she'll be over this afternoon," I informed them.

"Great! She's really funny," Mom replied. "So when are you two going to be officially dating?"

"Mom," I complained as she started giggling at me. Mom made waffles and bacon which I chowed down three plates of food. I was pretty energized from last night so I decided to go for a run. Changed into my workout clothes and grabbed my headphones before I ran through my neighborhood. I wasn't paying attention to where I was headed and went farther than I intended to go. There was an empty-looking house at the edge of town, I'd passed by it a dozen or so times and each time I got a chill.

I found myself in front of the house in question. It was old, had two stories, in disrepair, and the yard was overgrown. Something, I could feel it, something was here. It felt dark and angry, but I continued to walk closer. I stepped onto the porch and froze, my spine tingled as it looked at me through the window. I turned my head and only saw a pair of blood-red eyes in the dark house. Something else bugged my mind but I was too focused on the eyes full of malice looking right into my soul.

My reflexes kicked in and leaped back off the porch as the creature smashed through the window. It was a large black dog-looking thing, red eyes, mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, cloaked in a black mist. It growled lowly at me, snarling spit out of its oversized maw. I swallowed hard, but I didn't feel any fear, I was above this thing after all. I flicked my wrist and summoned my golden bow, I aimed to fire an arrow but the Black Dog charged at me. I ducked, narrowly avoiding it crashing into me. Darting forward, deeper into the yard but the dog was hot on my heels.

I could feel its hot breath on the back of my neck when I rolled forward. The Black Dog trampled me, bouncing me between it and the ground, but shot past me and slammed into a large oak tree. I slid to my knees, aimed, and fired an arrow from the bow. It hit the dog in the right-back leg, it cried out in pain but turned back to charge me again. I fired another arrow, but it knocked the arrow away with its head.

"Oh fuck," I shouted in surprise as I scrambled to my feet and ran to the house. I jumped through a window, sending glass shattering everywhere. I rolled across the floor, slamming into an antique loveseat, smashing it to rubble under me. "Ok that hurt," I groaned aloud. I didn't have time to worry about it as the Black Dog charged through the window I just jumped through. I quickly fired an arrow, it missed but the dog paused long enough for me to jump to my feet. The arrow I missed had started a fire on the ceiling above us. With the house abandoned the fire started to spread quickly, but that was not my problem right now. I ran out of the room, jumped over the banister on the stairs. Turning I fired another arrow at the monster as it came at me, I hit it in the back. It howled in pain but kept coming at me.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as I took the stairs two at a time till I reached the landing. The Black Dog jumped at me but flopped down and it crashed through an old wall, leaving a big hole. I got to my knees again raising the bow, time seemed to slow down. I took a deep breath as I drew the bowstring back and aimed at the hole. The monster roared as it leaped at me, I loosed the arrow into the Black Dog's mouth, it pierced its throat and flew clean through, exiting through the other end. The force of the blow shot the creature back through the hole it made.

I was panting, this should have been terrifying but all I felt was triumphant. I defeated a monster, a true honest to the gods monster. I got to my feet and smiled at my conquest, my Influence refilled as well. I wasn't even aware that I was using a lot of it, but that would explain why that damn thing didn't eat me. I wanted to enjoy the feeling, but I could feel the fire spreading in the house and the structure groaned loudly. My instincts kicked in, I released the bow and dashed into another room. I charged through the window and landed on my feet on the sidewalk below.

I turned toward the house and saw an explosion on the second floor destroy the remaining windows. Sending glass all over the street, I threw my arms up to shield myself even though I knew it wasn't going to harm me. I tried to catch my breath as I watched the fire erupted through the windows.

Shit, I should- I felt something else watching me. I turned to see a cute-looking young girl looking right at me. She had frizzy brown hair, tan skin, was skinny but stacked, she was wearing dirty jeans and a Doors t-shirt. She gave me a thankful smile and I felt there was something more to her, but I heard sirens start to blare down the street. I turned and ran, I didn't want any official questions being asked. I felt there was more to that woman but I didn't have time to work on it. I was blocks away before I stopped to fully catch my breath.

I look back at the billowing clouds of black smoke rising from the horizon. "What the fuck happened?" I ask myself between breaths.

Heroes fight monsters. My mind rang with the words, but why here and now? I mean weird shit was going to happen, Midnight told me about that, but what the fuck? I guess I'll talk to her about it later. I used some influence to clean the smoke and sweat off me, then remembered I was supposed to be out running.

Well, I was still a good number of blocks from home anyway, once I regained myself I ran back home. Getting inside my mom was busy preparing the food, Dad was busy cleaning the grill. I rushed upstairs and took another shower, letting the hot water relax me. Today had been crazy, so I stayed in probably longer than I needed to. Once out I dried off and got dressed. Decent shirt and my nicer canvas shorts, and my nice pair of sneakers. I slicked my hair back and made sure I looked decent before coming downstairs.

My mom gave out a whistle when she saw me. "Wow, you really like this girl." She told me with her patented mom smirk.

"Mom," I whined at her as I sat at the island, which she giggled at me.

"What?" She started as she began breaking up green beans. "Look Midnight is a nice girl, she's funny, seems pretty smart, and she's got it in the looks department."

"Aint that the truth," I told her and she reached over to smack my arm. "What?"

"You're not supposed to say that aloud," she scolded me but her heart wasn't in it as we both snickered. "I'm just saying, you could do a lot worse. Like what's her name," Mom started to ask me, waving her hand as she tried to remember.

"Let's not even say her name," I told her. We chatted for a bit longer until there was a knock on the door. I went to see Midnight at the door, she wore a dark red sundress, with a black corset, fishnets with a rose pattern, and black mary janes. "Wow, you look good," I told her as she stepped in.

"Well I like you," she told me a matter of factly. Coming up to me we shared a very nice kiss. "Let's go see what your mother thinks."

"Hey," I growled at her, but Midnight laughed it off.

"Hello Mrs. Dodge," Midnight greeted Mom as we walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Midnight, wow you look good," Midnight did a spin for her. "Yea she's a keeper," my Mom told me. I rolled my eyes as both ladies started to laugh.

"Nice seeing you again, Midnight," my Dad stated as they shook hands.

"Thank you, sir," she replied.

"Stop that sir shit, I work for a living." We all laughed before settling down and starting to chit-chat. We talked for a while before my Dad spoke up. "So what do you do for a living Midnight," he asked her.

"Dad, why do you-." I started to speak up, trying to avoid the issue.

Midnight put her hand on my shoulder. "Mr. Dodge, your son and I are special, some special people like us don't like society or the rules that go along with it. So I work for an organization that helps stop people like that from doing terrible things."

My Dad nodded at her as he sipped his beer, satisfied with that answer. "Alright, I get it, I'm a Vet after all."

"So you're like a cop," my Mom asked her.

"Kind of, it's complicated," Midnight explained. "People like us sometimes take requests, we get in trouble too. It goes to the higher-ups and they send people like me to figure it out more or less."

My Dad looked over at me. "Are you interested in doing that?" He asked me pointedly.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well you've been studying Chemistry for the last year and a half, is that something you want to go into?" My Mom asked me this time.

"He's probably more interested in his Chemistry teacher," my dad joked with us. I shot him a look as the ladies laughed. "Well, I looked her up when you chose that as your major, I got curious."

"Well Jason has options like all of us," Midnight explained. "It's up to him." We shared a look before sitting down for dinner. I love a good steak and my Dad can cook a great one, he made about triple what we'd normally eat and that was a good call as Midnight and I ate double my parents. We talked some more after dinner on the patio, until my parents excused themselves at my Mom's behest.

"So what's up," Midnight asked as we sat next to each other outside.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You've been holding on to something all night, I can feel it. So what do you want to talk about?" She asked, running her finger over my hand.

"So I fought a Black Dog this afternoon," I told her, Midnight gave me an interesting look.

"Well then, I see you triumphed, or we wouldn't be talking." She told me.

"Yea but," I paused, "you told me I'd be seeing weird shit, but not fighting these things."

"Well yes and no, we're drawn to conflict, I mean look at our parents. They were fighting others, each other didn't matter to them. We're hardwired to fight monsters and shit, that's why I wanted to get you ready in case. It just happened a lot quicker than I honestly expected." Midnight thought aloud. "Everything seems to be happening a lot quicker to you than other people like us, that is a little odd."

"A lot of that going on these days," I started sipping my tea.

"No kidding," Midnight smirked, leaning over to kiss me. It was a nice long kiss, I reached over and cupped her cheek. "Mmmm," she moaned slightly as she pulled away. "I'd love a roll in the hay, but I have work to do tonight and you have school."

"Spoilsport," I chuckled but pull her back to kiss me again. "If you have to go, I suppose we can always meet up later," I told her.

"We will, don't worry your little head about it." Midnight bopped me on the nose before she snickered. "At least walk me out."

"Of course," I smiled at her as we rose and I took her hand. We walked through the house, Midnight said her goodbyes to my folks. I walked her to the car, Midnight turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared a tender kiss. "Call me if you need me," I whispered to her as we pulled apart.

"Relex cowboy, I got this one, but if you want to help out in our world, the offer will always be open," she whispered back and kissed me again. I watched her drive away before heading back inside. I had to finish up some homework, so I bid my parents goodnight before heading back up to my room. It had been a long day and I honestly wanted to relax, but of course, it is never that simple.

I opened my door and turned on the light, taking a breath, before looking around.

"What the fuck," I proclaimed as I instantly summoned the bow in my hands.

A woman was sitting on my bed, frizzy brown hair, tan skin, wearing a light black dress, fishnet tights, with flowers, skulls, and thorns patterned into them, her feet dangled over the edge of the bed. She was holding a white rose in her hand, a necklace with a silver trinity piece on it, and a happy smile on her face.

"Hello," she greeted me cheerfully.

It took me a minute to remember where I had seen her from. "You're the girl from outside of the house," I stated as it hit. "Who the hell are you?" I asked, keeping the bow pointed down but not releasing it.

"Well you can call me Sage," she replied, holding up her hands like she was presenting herself.

I knew she was lying, but in an honest way as she wasn't trying to hide it. "So I'm guessing that's not your real name."

"Oh of course not, once you learn a witch's real name, you have power over her," Sage told me nonchalantly.

"You're a witch," I stated more as a fact than a question, I drew the bowstring back.

"Easy, I'm a good witch," she told me with a disarming smile, as she dropped the rose in her lap and leaned back on her hands.

"Yea that's not making me feel any better," I told her, I wasn't being won over with her charms. "The last witches I met didn't exactly rub the right way."

"Oh is that so, rough vagina?" Sage asked with a knowing smirk on her face, I gave her an unimpressed look. "Alright, if you'll let me explain, I'd be happy to." I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. "Thank you for not shooting me," Sage began as she sat up, folding her legs under her. "I'm sensing you're new to the world of magic," she asked me.

"Somewhat, my Divinity awakened about a week ago," I informed her.

"Hmm, interesting," her eyes narrowed as she was lost in thought for a moment. "Now there are bad witches, like bad people. They make deals with bad things and seek out power for power's sake. That kind of power," Sage shook her head remembering something. "Let's just say it gets in the heads of mortals, like me."

"Still not making me feel any better about the whole witch thing," I continued.

Sage chuckled and gave me a hungry look. "Like I was saying bad witches do bad things, that does give us a bad rap, for the most part. On the other hand," she picked up the white rose. It started to float and spin slowly in the palm of her hand. "Good witches like me help people, I heal the sick, I find lost children, I'm not the cause of their disappearances." I reached out with my influence, she didn't try to stop me, she was telling me the truth. I took a breath before I released the bow. "Thank you," Sage whispered, she patted the bed next to her. "Come and sit with me." The rose floated away and set down on my desk.

I gave her a look before pushing my shoes off and slipped onto the bed with her. "Alright, so why are you here, talking with me?"

"Well I'm here to thank my rescuer," Sage responded, turning so we were face to face. "And I was hoping we could make a deal," she told me with a smirk.

"There it is," I started to get up but Sage held me down.

"Relax, let me finish," Sage stopped me, climbing into my lap. "So yes, bad witches, bad things. Good witches, mostly good things," she continued. "Witches like me don't take power, or consort with bad things. I ask for it, make deals with good creatures."

"I'm a good creature?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"Sure," she put her hand on my chest. "You have a good heart, I just see..." Sage paused and her eyes went into a faraway look. It was like she was trying to see something, like it was far away, but hazy and cloudy to her. "Your future isn't determined yet, there's something in the way, a choice. A choice you won't want to make, but you'll have to, love or power..." Her voice was dark, it sounded like she was speaking from the Fates themselves. I watched her closely, her eyes looked sad, then shocked. A tear rolled down her cheek. In a second it ended, Sage shook her head and wiped the tear from her cheek before smiling back at me.

She had seen the Loom of Fate itself, I heard myself speak before I realized I was talking. "What did you see," I asked her in a whisper.

"Oh," she piped up like she was surprised she was talking. "Sorry, I don't know," Sage rubbed her eyes. "Touching the Loom... Is hard. I try not to if I can, but I wanted to, no. I needed to see your heart," she told me.

"And," I inquired.

"You're good, you just have to watch your other-self. People like you have to be careful, where total power corrupts, it's twice as bad for you all." Sage informed me, she looked into my eyes. "I can't remember everything I see from the Loom, but I saw that you're a good guy."

"Ok, what deal do you want to make, I was warned about doing these things," I informed her with an unimpressed look.