Divinity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh well, not my problem, I was on my way home. My jaw hurt as the adrenaline left my system, but only for a moment. My Divinity was already healing me, it had perks I would say. The downsides were interesting as well, I started to wonder when I would get another Arousal Spike and what I would do when it did hit.

Mortals will always be ready to worship you.

"Shut up," I growled to myself. I decided to run the rest of the way home. I knew it was flawed that I thought I could outrun my own mind, but running helped clear my mind. I walked inside and went up to my room, I was so angry with myself. I wanted to break something. I didn't want these thoughts, I wanted to be normal again. I wanted... "Fuck," I whispered to myself as I dropped to the floor. I felt like shit, I felt sick to my stomach, my heart was beating faster than I think it ever had before. "What is happening," I asked out loud before I dropped to the floor as I passed out.

I felt my body being wracked with pain like I was on fire. I knew my body was contorting and withering on my bedroom floor. It felt like hours I laid like this, my body suffering intense pain.

"Be at peace," I heard a soft voice, then a wave of cooling relief hit my body. The soothing washed over me, my pain was gone in a flash and I felt myself relax. "Are you ok Jason?" I heard a familiar voice ask me.

I opened my eyes to see Sage above me again, her face was painted with concern. "Sage?" I whispered out the question.

"Yes, I came to see you and found you on the floor," she informed me, brushing the sweaty hair from my face.

"Thank you," I told her as I regained my breath.

"I told you that I would protect you," Sage smiled down at me. "I wonder though," she waved her hand in the air. The rose she left on my desk flew to her hand, it had withered and died. "Fuck," she whispered.

"What does that mean," I asked her as I started to sit up, feeling strength returning to my limbs.

"I believe you were attacked, possibly cursed," Sage told me as the rose turned to dust in her hand. She looked disgusted at her hand, before bringing the dust to her face, speaking some magic incantation, and blowing the dust away. It seemed to take on a life of its own, coiling up in the air and flying to my window, slipping under the lip and out into the air. "Well that means I have work to do," she told me. Rising to her feet, I noticed that her clothes had changed. She wore a white tank top under an open blouse, with jeans and ankle boots. A silver feather necklace hung around her neck.

"Do you want me to help," I asked her.

"No," Sage responded seriously. "Witch business, I'd be worried you get in the way I'm afraid. Plus you'll find out that your tank is empty," she explained to me. I was puzzled for a second before I understood what she was talking about. My Influence was drained, I was completely tapped. "That's probably the only reason you're still alive, your Influence, fought off the curse. Whoever targeted you is strong," Sage clenched her fist. "I'll text you my number later, I need to check in with some people."

"Should I be worried," I asked her.

Sage looked me over, she twirled her wrist and another white rose appeared. "Hold this," she stated as she handed me the rose. I took the flower but nothing happened, I felt power course through it. "No, you should be ok for now," Sage told me. I went to hand it back to her but she stopped me. "Hold onto it, use it as an early warning system," Sage explained to me. "It will change if something happens to you."

"Thank you, again," I responded as I held the rose.

"A deal's a deal," she smirked at me.

"Am I just a deal," I asked her with my own smirk.

She gave me a look with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe not," Sage told me slyly. "I've got work to do, don't get into trouble tonight."

"Yes ma'am," I told her. Sage gave me an impish smirk before jumping up to kiss me softly.

Sage pulled back, giving me a lusty look, I was getting aroused but she faded into white smoke that dissipated quickly. I smiled as the smoke faded, Sage was something else.

I was sticky with sweat, so I decided to shower first. My joints were still stiff but the hot water helped loosen me up. I finished up, dressing in loose clothes as I looked up Shirly's address. She wasn't too far off campus, I could avoid the college, and get there at a decent time. I set an alarm to make sure I wouldn't be late as I had homework to do. Which I dived headfirst into, getting my assignments finished just as the alarm went off. I quickly got dressed in some nicer clothes and came downstairs to the kitchen. I made a couple of sandwiches quickly, in case Shirly's diner wouldn't be as filling.

I ate quickly, feeling a little of my Influence come back, but it was like a water balloon popping at the bottom of a well. I grumbled as I headed out the door, I jogged down the street, making sure I wasn't sweating. The last thing I wanted was to get sticky prematurely. I scooped out her block, with my tank on E, it was hard to get a read of anyone. I didn't see anyone from the school, which was good, I didn't want to get her in trouble. Walking through the street I found her house. It was a nice little flat, fenced-in yard with vines growing over the bars, a small garage with her car parked in front of it.

I went around the block and discovered an alley that ran behind her house. I walked through the alley and came up to her back gate. It was unlocked, I double-checked to make sure no one saw me before I walked up to her house. Letting myself into a small mudroom, the door opposite of me had a note-

Knock when you're here, I'll answer the door.

I was curious if she was up to something, but I knocked on the door to see. I waited a moment before I heard someone coming from the other side of the door, it opened to Shirly. This was not what I was expecting when I told her to wear something sexy earlier. She was wearing a lacy dark green bra, panties, matching waist cincher with straps to hold matching dark green thigh-high nylons. Sexy black heels, her makeup was heavy, and her hair was teased.

"How do I look," she asked with a smirk, striking a pose.

"Fuck you're sexy," I groaned, pulling her to me and kissing her roughly.

Shirly moaned into the kiss but broke away abruptly. "Down boy, I'm starving," she told me, grabbing my shirt and pulling me into her home, and closing the door behind me. She led us both to the eating area off the kitchen. It was lit with candles, two plates were set with two glasses of wine poured. "Sit down, I'll serve," she told me.

I took a seat at the table and smelled the wine, a nice chardonnay, I took a sip. "You know I'm not old enough to drink this," I teased her, looking at her ass as she bent over.

"Well that would probably be the least of our worries if we were caught fucking," Shirly teased me back, pulling fresh garlic bread from the oven.

"I would take care of it," I told her.

"Oh," she looked over at me, "you would, would you?" Shirly loaded both plates with chicken alfredo and the garlic bread after she cut it. "So you'd be my savior," she asked me with a smirk.

"Among other things," I replied with a grin.

She snickered as she ran her foot along my leg. "Well I'd be eternally grateful, how would I ever repay you?"

"I'm sure I could think of something," I put on an impish grin.

"Eat lover boy," she chuckled at me. The food was really good, paired well with the wine, the bread helped soak up the heaviness from the sauce. We didn't talk much, we weren't here to talk after all. We drank two bottles of wine with dinner, and I took the plates to the sink for her. "Handsome and helpful, how did I get so lucky," she snickered.

I needed to regain control, simple attraction and desire, nothing more.

"Well I find you irresistible," I told her, leaning against her counter. Shirly stood up and walked toward me, her hips swaying as she came up to me. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a sensual kiss. Our tongues wrestled with one another, my hands went to her ass which I squeezed. Shirly moaned into our kiss and shivered against me, my cock hardening in my pants.

When I reached down between her legs, I rubbed her pussy over the lace panties, she pulled back to moan out. "Come on," she grabbed me by the shirt again. "I need that magical cock of yours." Shirly brought me to her room, a good-sized master, with a king bed, a full-sized mirror in the corner, and a dresser off to the side. She was furiously pulling my clothes off, my shirt pulled up and off me. She was busy getting my pants undone while I unclasped her bra. I discarded it off to the side while she shoved my pants and boxers down. I kicked off my shoes as she got to her knees, stroking my half-hard cock. "Goddamn, I thought about this for two days," she confessed before taking my cock into her mouth. Shirly slowly sucked on my shaft, sliding her mouth down and up. I groaned out as she pleased me with her mouth, her one hand stroking my cock softly

Such a good worshiper.

I growled in pleasure as I started to push my cock deeper into her mouth and close to piercing her throat. Shirly moaned on my cock as I felt her pull back and her tongue swirled around my cock, probably licking up the pre-cum leaking out of me. Suddenly she bobbed up and down on me quickly, gripping my thighs for leverage.

"Fuck Professor," I hissed at her, "you're very good."

She pulled back and gasped for breath while continuing to stroke my cock. "Lots of practice back in my school days. I was quite the slut," she confessed before she resumed sucking me off.

"Oh! It paid off," I howled in pleasure as she deep throated me. Without my Influence reserve, I couldn't hold back from her efforts. Once Shirly had me fully in her throat I started to cum, my legs spasming as I fired several ropes of my jizz down her throat. Like the good slut she was, Professor Needle swallowed my seed as it came out of my cock. I orgasmed for a solid few minutes, Shirly pulled back enough to breath through her nose as I finished cumming.

I was panting heavily as I pulled Shirly to her feet. I kneeled to pull the lacey dark green panties down her legs. "Oh baby," she moaned, running her hand over her freshly shaved pussy. She spread her treasure open for me, I smelled her sex, seeing her juices covering her lips.

She wants you as any mortal should.

I took a long slow lick, from the bottom of her cunt up to tickle her clit gently. "Oh shit, yes," Shirly cried out as I licked her. I only licked her once before I rose and pulled her to the bed, pushing her over. Facedown, ass up, I kneeled behind her and I started to run my tongue up and down her slick nether lips. Her face was in the bedspread and she moaned out, but it was muffled.

I slapped her ass roughly, causing her head to shoot up as she yelped in surprise. "I want to hear you moan," I told her before resuming my exploration of her cunt with my tongue. She was sweet and tangy, I loved her taste.

"Oh Jason, god, I can't remember the last time I had gotten a good tongue fucking," she confessed as I pleasured my sexy professor. "Yes, keep licking me baby, I need it so bad," she continued to cry out. Even with everything that had happened to me, I was still surprised that I was here, licking the pussy of the Professor who I had been fantasizing about since I started school. Shirly's head dropped again while moaning and I slapped her ass again. "So demanding," she giggled before moaning again as I attacked her clit. "Oh, you're going to make me cum baby, fuck Jason. Fuck! Make me cum, I want to cum!"

How could I say no to her? I lashed my tongue at her clit, sliding up to lick her juices, then sliding back down to continue to lick her clit. Shirly was just babbling as I continued to please her, moaning loudly. Her head would drop and I would slap her ass, this happened a few times before she began to howl. Her orgasm hit her like a truck, her legs shook, the muscles spasming, her cunt was flexing as her juices flowed down and into my mouth. I drank up her cum as she shrieked loudly. I lapped at her till I felt she couldn't take anymore.

"Damn Professor," I snickered as I wiped her juices from my mouth. "You came a lot," I joked, giving her a playful slap on her ass.

"Fuck," she groaned, as she laid on the bed trying to recover. I pushed up toward the headboard and climbed on the bed to hold her. As we laid together, I stroked her back softly, my cock still at full mast between my legs. After a few minutes, Shirly had recovered enough to be aware that I was still hard. Her hand gripped my cock and started to stroke it lazily. "God, I love this cock," she whispered to me, Shirly leaned over and started to suck on my neck. "You walk around with this monster in your pants all day?"

"For many years," I told her, the dual sensation was great.

"You must please a lot of ladies," she continued while sucking at my neck.

"Just a few recently," I confessed to her.

"Such a shame," Shirly moaned out as I reached over to grab her ass, pulling her on my leg. She began to rub her recovering pussy against my leg. "You need to share your gift," she chuckled and moaned as I moved her on me.

"Well I've wanted you for years at this point," I told her.

"God, I've never crossed that line before, but I'm so glad I did with you," she explained as she climbed on top of me. My cock piercing her cunt again, I easily slid inside of her, fuck I will never get over this feeling. Shirly engulfed me completely and moaned loudly when my cock was fully inside her. "I'm so full," she hissed before leaning over to kiss me passionately.

Her tongue explored my mouth as my hands continued to explore her body. It was an odd sensation as her tongue ran along my teeth, but with my cock buried inside her, it was not the feeling I was focusing on. Soon enough though she started to move slowly on top of me, my hands took a hold of her magnificent breasts, squeezing the flesh globes. Shirly moaned into my mouth before leaning back to let her voice be heard aloud. She plunged my cock into her soaking pussy over and over again. Our bodies slapping together, the squishing sound from her pussy and her moans filled the room.

"Oh! Fuck! So good! Shit! You're fucking me! Oh god, Jason! Damn, I love this cock! Oh! Yes! So fucking big!" She moaned out over time as her movements started to speed up. Shirly used my chest as leverage as she bounced on my shaft swiftly, her juices covering our upper legs.

"Fuck I want to cum again," I told her. I gripped her waist and helped pumped her cunt repeatedly.

"Yes! Take me, Jason! Fuck me hard! My pussy needs to feel your cum again!" She shrieked out. I growled loudly as I flipped her on her back, slamming back into her the second her back hit the mattress. The bed was rocking violently, it creaked under the strength and fever of me fucking her. I spread her legs wide as I thrust into her, watching her breasts bounce around.

Professor Needle, Shirly, was gorgeous, beauty in motion. Sweat covered her body, her pussy juice was shinny on my cock and her lips. Red, excited nipples, large shaking tits, her hips jiggled with each thrust. I continued to fuck her as she orgasm again, crying out in ecstasy. I rammed her, over and over, she came a third time, confessing her affection for me. It filled me, more and more, but I wanted more! I needed more!

A true worshiper!

"Argh!" I cried out as I felt her pussy clamp down on me again, we had been fucking for so long now. She was a babbling mess of pleasure under me as I started to orgasm harder than I ever had before. Filling her pussy up with cum as I felt like I was pouring more and more of my seed inside her. I couldn't stop thrusting, my body needed her, needed the pleasure, I needed to orgasm and I was. My body shook with pleasure, shook with need, my muscles locked, my eyes shot open wide. It felt incredible, amazing, divine enough.

As soon as I finished, I collapsed, barely managing to roll off of Shirly. Both of us panting like dogs in heat, covered in bodily fluids. Shirly rolled over enough to rest her head on my chest and promptly passed out. My mind was in a haze of pleasure, I needed rest myself, but I needed to catch my breath first, as soon as I could breathe normally I felt my Influence refill. I put my fingers on Shirly and cool the friction burns I had to have given her. I pushed a little more so that she would remember parts of the night, as though we only made love for a bit. I was losing control of myself, my powers were getting to my head.

You're a God-.

I squished those thoughts as soon as they hit my head. I needed to get a grip on my Divine side, and I would start tomorrow. Sleep had started to overcome me...

* Thanks for reading my people! I worked hard on this chapter and it's the longest and currently my favorite. Please Rate and Comment, I hope you all are safe and healthy out there! Hug your loved ones, you never know when you can't anymore. Stay safe and healthy out there my people, it's a crazy world at the moment, don't let it get you down. It's not a sign of weakness to ask for help, it's a sign that you know when your limit is.*