Divinity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you saved me," Sage reminded me.

"From the Black Dog," I asked her.

"Well yes and no," she replied and I gave her a look. "So I was held in that house, another witch kept me locked in there. One of her pets made sure I didn't leave until you happened to stumble onto the house." Sage explained, she was looking me over, lightly running her hands over my shoulders. "Taking out her pet allowed me to leave, another decade or so in there and I would have been a goner."

"A decade?"

"We are long-lived," Sage informed me. "If we know how to live," she ran her hand through my hair. "So I'm asking to make a pact with you."

I focused and she still was not using any magic on me. "Alright, what's this pact?" I asked her.

Sage smiled happily as I didn't say 'no' right away. "If you allow me, I'll siphon a bit of your power for my own." I gave her a look. "It's nothing you'll miss," she leaned back, pressing her ass against my groin. "You're like a well, a deep well at that. I take a small drink when you refill the well."

"That's it," I asked her, "when my power refills you take a little bit. How do I know you won't take it all, or start small and take more and more until you suck me dry?" I inquired, watching her closely.

Sage rocked head from side to side. "I admit it sounds too good to be true, but I'm a woman of my word. I promise I will only take a sliver of your overall power. In exchange, if you ever need me to help you, with just about anything, I will give you a phrase and come running." She told me, holding up her right hand as the rose continued to spin in the air.

I knew she was telling the truth, I knew deep down I wouldn't miss the sliver of power she wanted from time to time. I felt that this should bug me, I mean Midnight had warned me about making deals with other creatures, but I did save her.

She owes you., you saved her life, enjoy her

I paused to shove the godly voice down, Sage seemed to notice my struggle but she didn't remark on it. I got the feeling that she liked that I was wrestling this side of me down. "So, just a sliver, why just a sliver?"

Sage gave me a smirk and my eyes saw her. She was a prime and proper young woman, hair tied tightly back tightly. She had seen women burned at the stake. Then she was the same age, but wild hair, worn clothes, mixing herbs in a cottage. People sought her out when no other doctors could help them. Children that were lost in her woods were returned, warm, and fed. They tried to burn her, but she disappeared every time. Healing the wounded in the Civil War, World War I, World War II, all through the years. Drug overdoses, gunshots, stab wounds, she delivered kids on every continent. Sage, but not Sage, whatever her real name was, she had seen the world in the worst ways and she still only wanted to help.

"A sliver of power to you is a feast to me, I can do so much good with an ounce of your power." She replied as I was back in my room and looking at her again. "The sick can be healed, the lost can be found, I can and will be a force for good."

"I accept," I told her, I knew this was a smart move.

"Thank you, Jason," she whispered to me. Sage started to lean closer.

"So how does this work," I whispered back.

"We seal the deal with a kiss, of course, then I was hoping you'd let me show you how thankful I am that you saved me." Sage was maybe two inches away from me.

"My parents are home," I couldn't believe those words left my mouth.

Sage grinned at me. "I doubt that's a problem for you," she took my chin in her hand. This would be my last chance if I wanted to back out, but having a witch in my pocket would be more helpful than a hindrance. I flicked enough Influence around that, not a sound would leave my room and no one would bother us. Her lips pressed against mine and it felt like I was struck by a horny lighting bolt.

Sage pressed her body against mine as we fell back on the bed. Her hands ran through my hair, and mine found her waist. She groaned as we kissed, I was getting hard, it was sliding through my pants to press against her. Sage let out a yelp when we pressed harder against each other. She pulled back to look at me, hungry, excited, Sage wanted this, wanted me badly. My hands reached behind her, teasing the backs of her legs, feeling the fishnets and the soft flesh underneath. Her body felt good against mine, she tasted like honey and lavender when her mouth opened and our tongues met. With her legs straddling me it gave me easy access to her ass, I slid my fingers across her cheeks, I continued to tease her skin.

I reached further down, discovering that the fishnets were crotchless and she wasn't wearing anything else down there. I rubbed my fingers against her tender pussy lips, I felt them get wet as I started to pleasure her. Sage broke the kiss and moaned out loud above me.

"Oh damn, it's been too long," she growled out loud as she gripped my shirt, using the leverage to push herself down on my hands. "Your own hands get boring after the first twelve years or so."

"Fuck how long were you in that house," I asked her before I started to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm, roughly thirty years, I wanted to see Sublime the night that bitch captured me," Sage explained.

"Who was it," I asked between kissing and sucking her neck.

"Don't worry about her, I'll be settling that score soon enough," she told me.

"Maybe I can help," I started to tell her.

Sage took my chin in her hands again. "Hey, no more shop talk," she scolded me. "Let's focus on the now." Sage gripped the back of my head, pulling me back into our kiss. I groaned as her tongue slid into my mouth and I pressed my fingers into her wet, hot center. My middle finger sliding into her pussy, she was so wet already, my finger was easily coated with her juices. I started to pump my finger in and out, Sage bit on my bottom lip and sucked it into her mouth playfully. "Use your magic on me, I haven't had a good orgasm in years."

"Oh," I pushed more Influence into my hands. "This is what you want, you want to cum on my fingers?"

Sage growled lustfully as my Influence started to flow into her and made her moan with pleasure. "Fuck I want to cum so bad," she gushed before I inserted another finger. "Oh, so good!" She whined as I pumped her cunt rapidly with my fingers. Taping her g-spot repeatedly, sliding another hand down to play with her clit. I rubbed her slowly, feeling her legs quiver, she was close. "So! Fucking! Good!" Sage cried out as her orgasm hit her. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I slapped my hand into her, pushing more Influence into her so she could ride out the pleasure for a bit longer. Once she calmed down, I removed my fingers from her, admiring how sticky they were.

I brought my hand to my face so I could taste her cum from my fingers. Sage watched me as I sucked one finger into my mouth. Her pussy juice tasted like vanilla, very sweet vanilla. I raised an eyebrow at her. She giggled as she took my hand and put my other finger into her mouth. After sucking it clean, she ran her tongue up my finger slowly.

"I was wondering if I had enough juice to pull off one of my favorite tricks," she bragged to me.

"You can change how your pussy tastes," I asked her.

Sage started to open my shirt, it was gone before she answered. "It's simple enough, and like my suitors to have a treat when they are down there." Sage continued with a giggle. My undershirt was gone too, I pulled Sage's dress up and off of her, the fishnets tights were crotchless as I expected and rested on her stomach. Her body was great, tone waist, nice thighs, I peeked at her rear, a nice heart shape. It was Sage's good-sized D cup breasts that currently had my attention as she shoved her breasts in my face. I began kissing, licking, and sucking them, even her skin tasted sweet as I pleasured her tits with my mouth. "Oh by the Goddess," she whined in pleasure.

Sage pulled me up into a sitting position as she undid my pants, trying to rip them off while she pushed them down. My hard cock came springing out and Sage paused to grip me. "Surprised," I asked with a moan as she stroked it gently.

"A bit, not every Demigod is so... Gifted, as it were," Sage informed me. She leaned me back to make it easier to suckle on my shaft. Her mouth was warm and wet as plunged up and down repeatedly for a good couple of minutes.

"Fucking hell," Sage was an expert at this. I knew that if she wanted me to, I would cum in her mouth. Even with my Influence, she could counter it enough to have me blasting my hot cum down her throat. Sage moaned on my cock, sending a wave of pleasure rushing through my spine and into my brain. I was shaking, and I was gripping my comforter with two sweaty hands as she tried to suck my soul out through my cock.

I was right on the edge when she pulled back, licking her lips dramatically. I was panting and annoyed being so close to my climax. "Don't want to pop you too soon," Sage told me with a chuckle as she wiped the spit from the side of her mouth.

I had gone from annoyed to angry.

How dare this little thing deny you.

I shoved her down on the bed, Sage squealed as I did. I pushed my pants down before I climbed on top of her. She was so wet I slid inside her so easily, she gave no resistance as I plugged her cunt.

"Oh! Oh, fuck!" Sage wailed out as bottomed out inside her. She took my whole cock, and I paused to let the pleasure of being insider her wash over me. I watched Sage's eyes roll back in her head. "This is amazing," she groaned into my ear.

I growled at her as her cunt clutched my cock, I pinned her down under me. Her eyes shot open when I held her down. I wanted my climax. I started to thrust into her roughly, pulling back and slamming down on her. My bed was shaking and hitting the wall on my downstroke. Sage's pussy was making squishy sounds as I pounded her, the woman herself was gasping each time I was fully inside her.

"Gods! Goddess! Fuck! Oh! So! Big!" Sage stammered with each thrust. I was getting my pleasure, I didn't care about her climax. I pounded away at her for a bit before I pulled back, bringing her to the edge of the bed. I put her feet on my shoulders before I entered her again. My balls slapped her ass as I continued to fuck her roughly.

"Fuck your pussy is amazing!" I howled as I felt myself getting close to cumming.

"Oh, Gods damn! Cum inside me, I need to feel your power! Give me your Divine power!" She screamed as her orgasm took hold of her again.

"Argh!" I bellowed out, when her pussy clamped down on me again it sent me over the edge. I thrust into her as hard as my body would let me, as I fired repeated blasts of jizz into her hot wet cunt. I spread her legs as I fell on top of her, pressing my full weight on top of her. Using her body to please as I just kept cumming, my climax seemed to last for hours as I repeatedly pumped her forcefully. It felt like Sage was sucking my power out as I came, I did feel like she was draining me, but as soon as my Influence hit empty my climax hit its crescendo. I froze on the downward thrust, I was fully inside her, my cum leaking out of her. I felt incredible like I was flying through space like I was swimming in the deepest ocean like I was riding an amazing amount of pleasure.

Then I was slowly falling, my orgasm and my self spent, I noticed I had either rolled over or Sage had pushed me off of her. I was covered in sweat, panting like a dog in the middle of summer, my muscles spasmed all over my body, my cock was still hard and twitching. Once my mind was back in my head, I heard Sage singing softly into my ear, it was an old song. I couldn't hear the words but it was soothing, I felt her hand run lightly over my chest. Where ever her fingers touched me my muscles stopped spasming and my body was beginning to relax.

Soon enough I was a relaxed sweaty mess that Sage was invested in now. My well was empty, Sage had sucked it out of me somehow, but as soon as my breathing returned to normal my Influence refilled instantly. I opened my eyes to see Sage sitting with my head in her lap, caressing my face gently.

"You drained me," I grunted at her quietly.

"Sorry," Sage apologized to me. "I needed the boost, and I knew your power would get refilled. I was running close to empty, my other deals got broken while I was locked away, I haven't had any fuel in about eight or nine years."

I wanted to be mad at her, but with our pact sealed I knew that she wouldn't do that again. "Alright," I told her softly, "just warn me if you are going to do that again."

Sage giggled lightly at me. "I will, but I should be good for a while. At least the ride was fun right?" I nodded in her head, her fingers lightly ran across my face. "You're gifted, that's for sure," she informed me. "Even before that bitch got me, it had been quite a while since I've gotten fucked like that."

"When was the last time you got it like that," I asked her.

Sage thought for a moment, putting a finger on her chin, it was quite cute. "I would have to say eighty-two, above a jazz club in New York. He was good and rough with me, but not as long or thick as you."

That helped my ego out some. "So I am curious," I started to ask her. Sage looked down at me. "How do you become a witch?"

"Oh," she yelped out, a bit surprised. "That was not what I expected you to ask me honestly," Sage told me, her hand went to my chest to continue to caress me gently. "Well it depends, I've heard of a few different ways. You can get a hold of one of the magical books, there's a good number of them. That's risky though as sometimes they are copies and there can be errors. Finding an original is worth two king's ransoms," I nodded my head at her. "The easiest is to make a deal, find a magical creature, and negotiate."

"What do they ask for?"

Sage shrugged at me. "It depends on the creature, sometimes they want a thing, some want actual gold. Others might want your name, they might want a favor, sometimes they just want sex." She giggled again and I raised an eyebrow. "That's actually what happened to me," she began to tell me. "I had come to the new world, it was very exciting seeing everything. I was meant to be married off to an old fuck, so I ran away. Got lost in the woods, stumbled onto a small lake. I took a drink and decided to wash up in the lake. Once I was in the water, I got a feeling like I wasn't alone. In the water I noticed a pair of eyes watching me, I was scared but didn't run away. A beautiful blue skin woman came up from the water, a nymph.

"She asked me what I was doing there, and I told her what had happened. She listened to me as we sat in the water near the shore. I learned she liked to be called Sabrina, and she asked me if I wanted power. I hesitated long enough for her to tell me that there were risks involved, but she would help me. I finally agreed and we made love on the shore of the lake, my first sexual experience. I traded my first time with her for power and spent almost a year learning everything I could from her. I learned to change my appearance, wandered back to civilization, and found out that the man I was supposed to marry had died at sea with a different bride. So I stayed for a while and became the town's healer."

"Huh, I almost didn't think it would be that easy if I'm being honest," I told her after I listened to her story.

"Well it's like winning the lottery, some of us are just lucky," Sage informed me, her hand lightly tickling my stomach now. "Although I learned and grew through the years, magic has always been easy for me. I've spoken with others and they have to work twice as hard to get to my level."

"So how did you get stuck in that house," I asked her.

Sage grumbled quietly to me. "We all have vices," was what she said. I turned my head to look into her eyes. "I like candy, a good steak, and sex. She planted a dozen traps for me over the years and I avoided all of them. Until this little kid offered me some gummy frogs and that bitch poisoned me. She wanted to lock me away and drain my power, but I hid it so well she couldn't access it. So she just decided to keep me there until I died, then she could figure it out after my death."

"You can do that?"

"Yes," Sage told me in a matter-of-fact voice. "A person who knows what they are doing can study a body and learn all their little secrets. It takes time and effort, but witches can prolong their lives almost limitlessly."

I pondered this information, wondering if the same could be said for Divines, like myself. I reached up and caressed her back gently as I laid on her lap. Her hands caressing me was nice, actually being with Sage felt good, but I liked Midnight. I mean the girls from school were fun, I doubted there would be a future with Professor Needle, I mean Shirly. Midnight was my first lover and mentor, I suppose there was a bit of extra affection there, I felt myself smiling as I thought about her. Sage though, there could be something there, I felt a flutter in my heart when I looked up at her and she smiled at me.

"Will you lay with me tonight, I'm a cuddle slut," Sage told me with a giggle.

"Sure," I told her. We shifted under my comforter after I used some Influence to clean our collective cum from it. I held Sage against me as we laid on our side, wrapping my arms around her as we got comfortable. Sage cooed sweetly against me, her soft skin felt good against me. I meant to ponder on this feeling more, but I was exhausted and once we stopped moving I passed out.

I was sure I was asleep as I walked through this forest, it was old, ancient. I noticed I was naked as the breeze ran through the trees and I felt it run across my body. It was cool and refreshing, like a cool drink on a summer day. The gladius I was holding was getting heavy in my hand, I wondered why I didn't have the sheath for it. That would be easier to carry but I didn't have time to worry about it. A monster crashed through the trees, charging me. I managed to dodge the best and stood my ground. It had the body of a lion with both a lion head and goat head and the tail of a poisonous snake.

A Chimera, be careful it can breathe fire.

I discovered this first hand as the goat's mouth opened and a gout of flame flew at me. I dodged again, diving out of the way, the underbrush scratching my skin as I avoided the deadly attack. I jumped back to my feet in time to snatch the snake's head darting out to bite me. I struggled but managed to hold it away from me, but the lion's claws raked across my shoulder. I cried out in pain but chopped the snake's head off. I tossed the dead head away and leaped away as the goat breathed more fire at me. I ignored the warm blood and pain on my shoulder as after the fire died away, I jumped back at the beast. I slashed at the lion's body with the gladius, giving it a gash across its chest.

This did little but gave the monster pause to howl in pain before it leaped at me, trying to maul me. We tumbled across the ground as I held on to its fur and flung us further across the ground. Together we bounced several times until I landed on my back, the beast on top of me. I used my strength to heft the creature off of me, tossing it away. The Chimera slid across the ground, it looked stunned and I took my chance. I threw myself at the thing, taking the goat head by the horns, I hacked at its neck with my sword. I managed to sever the goat's head before the Chimera threw me off of its injured body.

I rolled across the ground but recovered as I grabbed a root from the ground to stop myself. I got to my feet as the beast did the same, it was down two heads, and I was injured. My shoulder hurt, but I ignored the pain as we sized each other up. I dropped my sword to the ground, I wouldn't need it, I could do this with my bare hands.