Divinity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We charged at each other, slamming together, the force of the blow swept across the area, shaking the tree limbs and kicking up dust around us. I gripped the lion's head by the neck, it gripped me by the shoulders, its claws digging into my skin. I knew I was bleeding, I knew it hurt, but I was so focused on besting the monster I didn't feel it. Adrenaline pumped through me as I called on my Divine strength, pressing harder and harder on its neck. It cried out in pain, I cried out in frustration. I just wanted this fucking thing to die already!

I roared in pain as I felt the snake's head bite my leg, it must have still been alive and managed to slither up and get me. My pain turned to anger, no Divine retribution, as I felt my power flow through and I ripped the Chimera's last head from its body. I dropped the lion's head and pulled the snake from my leg. Holding it above my head I called upon more power and lighting struck it and me. Destroying the snake's head and purging the poison from my body.

I bested the beast, I won the challenge, I was victorious against one of my ancient enemies. I was powerful. NO! I was power itself!

I was shocked awake, in my bed, in my room, in my home. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack. I scrambled out of bed and fell to the floor on my hands and knees, wheezing loudly as I tried to catch my breath. I was still naked, covered in sweat again, and my shoulders were killing me. I rested my head against the floor as I recovered.

Was it a dream? Was it real? Was it someone's memory?

These thoughts swirled through my head, as I rolled over on my back to the floor. I didn't know, but it seemed to not matter because once I could focus I used my Influence to heal my shoulders. I didn't have wounds but I did feel bruises on them, I rid myself of that issue. I was so focused and distraught that when someone shifted on my bed loudly, I shot up to see. Sage was still there, sleeping peacefully on my bed. I was curious how I managed to get out of bed and didn't disturb her. I slowly got to my feet as I tried to be quiet, I didn't want to wake her up now. My room was still soundproof from earlier, so I wasn't worried about my parents.

I took a deep breath and thought about getting some water when I looked at my door, and I saw a jacket hanging from one of the hooks. I had never seen this one before, I approached the door to look at it. It was a leather coat, fur along the collar, on the left sleeve there were two curved goat horn studs on the cuff. A snake design was sowed on the back that coiled around the right arm, the snake's head ending near the cuff. I took it off the hook and put it on. I had a mirror on my closet door and looked at myself.

I mean it was strange to wear a coat naked, but it suited me like it was made for me. It was a gift for triumphing against the Chimera. It was armor, it made me feel strong, it would give me the Chimera's abilities.

This is the coat of a God.

I knew it was wrong to think that, but it was, this was made on Olympus for me. I would be the only one who could wear it or use its gifts. I could have died in that forest, but I didn't, I trusted my powers and prevailed. I took off my reward and hung it back up. I knew I would need it, but my exhaustion hit me again. I used my Influence to avoid waking Sage as I got into bed, and went right back to sleep after she cuddled up against me.

I didn't dream, or whatever the hell that was, the rest of the night. I awoke early again, this time with Sage on top of me. I started to wake her by running my hand along her back, her skin was cool against my hand. She purred sweetly against me, rubbing against me as she woke up with a smile on her face.

"Morning hero," she whispered to me. Sage leaned up and kissed me deeply, it was a long, sweet kiss. She pulled back to rest her chin on my chest and watch me for a moment. "Big plans today?" Sage asked me.

"Class I'm afraid," I responded looking back at her.

"Well I was hoping you could show me some of the new things in the world, but exploring has always been something I've enjoyed," Sage admitted as she started to run her fingers over my chest. "I guess we should figure out a way for you to contact me."

"You said you'd give me a phrase," I inquired.

"Oh, that's for emergencies, like you can't get a hold of me through normal means. Like your life is moments from being extinguished, understand?" I nodded my head as the edge to her voice meant business. "So do you have a phone number?"

"Yea I have a cell phone," I told her.

"Oh those big block things," Sage asked, turning her head to the side.

I chuckled remembering that cell phones were really big until the early two-thousands. "Ah no, they've advanced a lot over the years," I reached over and grabbed my phone. "They are about this big these days, and have access to the internet."

"The internet isn't that just for like email and games?" she asked me surprised.

I couldn't help but chuckle some more. I sat us up and gave her a tutorial about how smartphones work these days. She was facialized by it, and it was super cute to answer her questions and show her how much things had changed over the years. Sage wrote down my number on a piece of paper when I was finished.

"Alright, well I suppose I will contact you when I'm all sorted out," Sage stated as she put her dress on. I flexed some Influence to clean me off as I was starting to run out of time this morning, and I was hungry.

"Ok, I'll keep an eye out for your message," I replied as I started to get dressed with her.

"Hey," she stopped me from putting on a shirt, putting a hand on my chest. Leaning down she kissed it gently, leaving a magical mark on me. "You're under my protection now," Sage informed me as she pulled my head down to her and we kissed again. She turned my head after the kiss and whispered words of power into my ear. I would remember those words for the rest of my life, even if I never had to use them. "Thanks again for, well everything Jason."

"You're welcome," I responded before something hit me. "Wait a second, how did you know my name?"

Sage gave me an unimpressed look. "I'm magic honey," she told me with a smirk. Giving me another kiss before she snapped her fingers and disappeared. I chuckled a bit as I finished getting dressed and made my way downstairs. Mom was cooking pancakes, nodding her head to the soft music playing.

"Morning Mom," I greeted her as I took a seat at the island.

"Morning dear," she responded as she flipped what was in the pan. "You look well-rested," she stated putting a plate full of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks, Mom, it was good to just relax last night," I told her as I started to work on my food. I wasn't about to tell her about Sage, the crazy sex, the dream thing, and the jacket.

"Yea we didn't hear a peep out of you once you were upstairs, did you finish your homework," she asked me.

I didn't but that wouldn't be an issue when I got to school. "Oh yea, I just put in my headphones and tackled it." I hated lying to her, but I wasn't about to confess to using my powers to cheat. I mean was it cheating, just using an advantage, I already knew all the information anyway. Godly powers or not I was always pretty good at school.

"That's good sweetie," Mom responded as she set up a plate for her and Dad. "I think you'll be on your own for dinner tonight, I have a dinner meeting and your Dad has clients in from out of town."

"So, steaks and strippers," was the running joke.

"As long as he looks but doesn't touch," Mom joked with me.

"I never touch," Dad commented as he came into the room. "I know the rules," he stated before coming up to Mom and kissing her.

"Good cause it's never getting any better than this," Mom chided him as she displayed herself for him. He growled at her before kissing her again.

"I am still in the room," I stated between bites. They both laughed like parents do when they embarrass their kids. We had a nice breakfast and armed with this new information I wondered what I would do with my night. I grabbed my bag and wished them all a good day as I headed to class. I rushed to campus, I had science classes with Professor Needle all day. I turned my brain over to her being my Professor and not a lover, but as I walked into class, I discovered how hard it was going to be.

Professor Needle is usually dressed in a skirt, nylons, sensible shoes, and a blouse under a lab coat. I wasn't sure what today was different, but I could feel my cock get hard when I spotted her. The skirt was shorter than normal for her, her typical nylons were silk with the seam up the back of her legs, and her blouse tighter than normal as it strained against her great breasts. It was the heels, she was wearing heels, they were short, like two-inch heels but still. I smirked at her walking into the room. Her smile was welcoming but her eyes screamed 'fuck me'.

"Morning Mr. Dodge," she welcomed me into class.

"Good morning Professor," I replied as we shared a knowing smile. "Have a good weekend?"

"Well Friday was exciting, but the rest was rather boring," she replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps your night could get exciting," I told her.

Professor Needle raised an eyebrow at me. "Perhaps, I will have a dinner companion this evening."

"Well, it sounds like you have a plan," I smirked at her before I went to sit down. I sat near the back of the class again, making sure no one came to sit next to or behind me. It helped that Monday was usually a light day for attendance since quite a few people were nursing hangovers, I mean this was college after all. Professor Needle was very lively teaching today, reaching above her to write on the chalkboard, her skirt straining against her ass. You didn't need to be a Demigod to know that more eyes were on her ass than on the board, but I knew I was the only one she was doing this for. Chemistry passed by quickly enough, there was a break before biology and I was thirsty.

I ducked out of class quickly to get a drink, Professor Needle watching me as I left. I gave her a wink, flinging some Influence to make her flush for a second. Some color touched her cheeks and she licked her lips as I walked out. Damn, she was so sexy, I knew she was divorced and hadn't had many suitors before I'd had my Arousal Spike. I knew that wasn't common information, my Divinity was giving me this information. I could learn any mortal's dirty little secret if I wanted to.

Such small creatures, aren't they.

I squeezed my eyes closed for a second, it was getting harder to push the Godly voice from my head. It was like there was another person up there, like a different me, and he was getting louder and louder. I needed to figure out how to balance it all out, I needed to stay grounded. Midnight warned me that people like us that got too big, got handled, forcefully. That was the last thing I wanted to happen to me. I doubt there was a lot of due process with the Counter.

Even with these thoughts going through my head it still didn't stop me pressing my hand to the soda machine and making it dispense me three bottles. I put two in my backpack and cracked open one. Walking back into class while drinking it, I noticed that the room was empty, except for Professor Needle. She was bent over the teacher's desk, her ass pointing out, straight at me when I walked in. There was easily fifteen minutes before class started, I closed the door behind me. Spreading some Influence over the door so no one would come in.

I walked up to her, putting my hand on her ass and squeezing it. Shirly groaned as I caressed her cheek. "Jason, you naughty boy," she whispered out to me.

"Sorry I couldn't resist," I told her before reaching under her skirt and getting a handful of soft flesh.

"Oh it feels heavenly," she moaned softly. "But we can't, not here."

"Doesn't that excite you?" I asked her quietly. "Getting caught with me, doesn't that make you wet?"

"Oh fuck," she moaned at my question. "Jason," she groaned again as I slid my hand down and cupped her pussy. "Quickly then," she mumbled, "play with me quickly." I pulled her skirt up and saw the lacy black thong she was wearing, I pushed the cloth down her ass and legs before slipping two fingers inside of her. She gasped as I did, her juices running down my hand as I quickly pumped her cunt with my fingers. I sent Influence to my fingers as I finger fucked my hot Professor. "Oh, fuck me, god you make me feel like a horny teen again." Shirly hissed, her hands gripping the sides of the desk.

I chuckled as I gave her intense pleasure, my thumb getting wet and I started to rub her clit. She shuddered and her legs began to shake, I wanted to prolong pleasing her but the class was going to start sooner rather than later. I pushed more Influence into her pussy, she babbled incoherently. "Cum for me Professor, cum now," I whispered to her.

"Oh! Fuck!" She cried out as her orgasm took hold of her. Her pussy walls clamped down on my fingers, I didn't need to pump her cunt but I wanted to. I let her ride the climax for a good couple of minutes. Once she was coming down, I pulled my fingers out of her as Shirly panted still bent over the desk. Recovering enough to stand, I helped pull her skirt back down, Shirly turned to me, took my hand, and sucked her juices off my fingers.

"Gods damn you're sexy," I whispered to her. She smirked at me after licking her lips. "Dinner, tonight, your place. Wear something sexy," I told her.

"Yes sir," she whispered back. Stepping back she bent over and picked up her thong and handed it to me. I grinned as I took the thong, it smelled like her as I put it up to my nose. She snickered as I shoved them into my pocket, when she turned back I gave her a slap on her ass. This caused her to gasp and moan at me as I walked back to my seat. I dropped the Influence on the door before class started, used a little more to clean the remaining juices from my hand. I would have licked it clean, but we had run out of time, and it was risky enough as it was.

Although she had just cum Professor Needle she was quite composed through the next class. I found myself bored about halfway through though, I knew all this information but I still needed attendance to get a good grade. Mercifully class ended quickly enough, but I still had a lab to go to afterward. I wasn't looking forward to it as I packed up my stuff and was going to head to it.

"Mr. Dodge, can I get a minute please?" Professor Needle called out as I headed for the door.

"Of course Professor," I replied, suddenly curious. I stepped aside to let people through the door.

We waited for everyone to file out of the classroom, once they were gone she assaulted me quickly. Shirly pulled me into a rough kiss, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth. We shared the kiss for a moment before she pulled back. She quickly shoved a piece of paper into my hand.

"My address, come in through the back, seven sharp," she started to tell, as she reached down and gripped my cock, rubbing it softly. "Bring your A-game," she told me.

"I always bring my A-game," I shot back before pulling her into another kiss. She moaned into the kiss and my cock started to get hard, but I had to pull away. "I've got a lab," I reminded her.

She growled in frustration but rubbed my cock faster. "You save this for me, I want you to cum inside me again."

"I promise," I groaned at the pleasure she was giving me. I let her stroke me for another moment before I had to take her hand off me. "Save your energy, you'll be needing it tonight," I whispered as I kissed her hand. I turned and left the room, forcing my cock to go down, which was hard because I was tempted to just bend her over the desk and fuck her. Waiting makes it all the sweeter though, I told myself as I walked to my lab.

I wanted to thank all the Gods that Professor Kem was an older professor, he had tenure and just stopped giving a fuck a decade or so ago. I finished my lab early, showed him my results, and got let go early. I was going to head home, finish up some work, and get ready for my dinner with the sexy professor.

I walked to the quad. I had to cross campus to head home. A few people were milling about, either waiting for the next class or studying. I was just walking when I spotted some commotion coming my way. A group of large guys all wearing letterman jackets pointed at me and headed toward me. Part of me was scared but-

Pathetic, do they truly think they can contend with a God?

As much as I was beginning to hate that voice, it had a point. I knew I wasn't in any actual danger, I was more worried about causing a scene, in the middle of the campus.

"This is him," a rather large guy walked right up to me. "I heard you like to pick fights with your betters," he told me, poking me in the shoulder, what's with 'tough guys' poking you in the shoulder all the time?

I looked at my shoulder, suddenly glad I forced myself to heal. I smirked at him before turning to face him. "Your 'friends' were bothering a girl who wanted nothing to do with them. They didn't leave, I warned them, and they got what was coming to them," I replied, staring him straight in the eyes. I didn't know his name offhand, but he was another linebacker, strong but a meathead.

"Well I'm about to give you what is coming to you," he started.

I flexed my Influence to look more menacing. "I wouldn't if I were you."

"Come on man," another football player tried to stop him.

"No way, I stick by my friends," he growled.

"Well that's admirable," I started, trying one more time. "But if you swing at me, I'll put you in the hospital."

"Whatever," the big guy growled before winding up. He was big and strong, but slow. I easily ducked under the first swing, then the second and third. I made sure people had seen him swing at me, as several people in the quad stopped what they were doing to watch the fight. I blocked his clumsy left hook, taking hold around his wrist, and twisted, he cried out in pain until I kicked out his right knee and sent him to the ground.

"Stay down," I warned him. He groaned in pain but got back to his feet, I shook my head at him. "I warned you," I told him as he started to come at me swinging wildly again. I continued to dodge his clumsy attacks, bobbing and weaving. He was so slow, it was too easy to dodge, but I got cocky.

Another player came up behind me, grabbing my arms and holding me suddenly. This took me off guard and the big guy managed to connect. I turned my head enough that the blow glanced against my jaw. Even with a glancing blow, it still hurt, shock running through my nerves as the pain hit me.

Foolish, very foolish.

I slammed against the guy holding me, dropping us to the ground. The wind was knocked out of the other guy and he let go of me. Giving me the chance to roll back to my feet and look back at my attacker. I felt blood trickle from the side of my mouth, I wiped it off with a finger and snickered.

"What's so funny," he asked me, satisfied that he hit me.

"You are so fucked dude," I told him, putting my fists up. He, of course, launched another attack my way. I blocked his arm, wrapping my arm around his, and slammed my forehead into his face. He recoiled back, blood pouring from his nose, which I had just broken.

"Oh my nose," he screamed in pain as he gripped his face. I swiftly kicked him in the chest, sending him back to the ground. He wheezed and coughed as he rolled to his side, he'd be fine, eventually.

I cracked my neck before looking at the stunned football players, looking to see if any of them wanted to settle another score. "Well, I warned him," I stated to them before walking off. No one followed me, but I heard some clapping and catcalls as I whooped another football player in front of everyone. I never understood the appeal to football players, but most of the schools tripped over themselves to please those assholes. I mean not all of them had to be dicks, but it just seemed that most of them were.