Divinity of The Moon's Whore

Story Info
A busty beauty participates in a new age cult's ritual.
1.8k words
4.25
8.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Ellen Smith. Age twenty-five. Measurements: 103-73-95 centimeters. Height: 5'9. Long platinum blonde hair. Hazelnut brown eyes. Lacto-vegetarian. Likes to wear beads. A complete knock-out goddess.

Ellen had always been interested in new age stuff. She even collected crystals and practiced chakra meditation. One day, she got interested in spiritism and channelling. Through a friend, she heard of a certain group called Divinity of The Moon, an organization that followed the channelled teachings of a moon spirit named Kalatrah. Literally, a cult. Their leader was a handsome and very charismatic medium named John of The Crossroads (aka Master John to his large following) who is said to have mystical powers. Ellen's friend swore that the cult had great success in helping people.

Ellen was able to sign up for a whole day overnight meeting (with free vegetarian food and lodging) at their temple, a large building in the middle of a desert in California. She never learned to drive so Ellen had a friend to drop her off. The tall big-breasted new age platinum blonde beauty arrived in the nick of time. John of The Crossroads was about to channel the moon spirit Kalatrah in a large room full of his followers.

"My brothers and sisters, I sense the presence of Kalatrah. She is here now. You may start raising your hands to ask questions."

The questions from various members ranged from personal issues to lofty ideas about the spiritual world. The time has arrived for Ellen to speak with the long-haired leader John.

"Hi, my name is Ellen Smith from Los Angeles. Pisces. Even though I've used crystals and listened to psychics for years, I still live my life aimlessly. I don't know what to do now. Please guide me."

John paused for a moment to commune with the spirit Kalatrah. He started to answer.

"Sister, Kalatrah said that your chakras are blocked. The blockages are preventing you from having a fulfilling life. If you wish, we can do a special ritual to remove those blockages and dramatically raise your spiritual state to a much higher level. Do you want to do it now?" Ellen was mesmerized by John's handsome face and gentle demeanor. His voice was very soothing. He sounded like everything's going to be alright.

"Yes."

"Alright, now remove your clothes." Said the cult leader without batting an eyelash. Ellen hesitated for a moment but she decided to believe in John of The Crossroads. She took off her shirt, jeans and sandals. All that was left was her underwear and the beads on her right wrist.

"Remove your underwear but leave the beads on."

Ellen had been in nudist colonies a few times before so she had no problem exposing herself to a large group of people. She removed her bra and her enormous breasts were revealed to everyone in that room. Here tits were adorned with quarter-sized areolas and suckable erect nipples. She pulled down her panties and put them aside. Everyone was staring at her exquisitely stunning body. John almost drooled but quickly returned to his senses.

"Thank you for trusting me, sister. Now lay down on this yoga mat." Ellen did as told. Her heavy breasts fell to her sides as she laid down on the mat.

"I shall start by using esoteric yogic massaging techniques on your body to stimulate your energy centers." John started to massage Ellen. He rubbed her shoulders and then kneaded her large breasts. His hands reached down and rubbed her crotch and then her legs. Ellen felt tingles of pleasure all over her body but she mistook her sexual arousal for her chakras' opening.

"Master John, I think I can feel my chakras opening up." The busty blonde babe said. Her body felt so warm and her face blushed.

"Good. However, Kalatrah said it's not enough. There are still some blockages.

Luckily for you, I know a powerful lunar sex ritual. After this ritual, you will become a new woman." John removed his robe but kept his beads and other spiritual trinkets on. He was naked before the dazed Ellen. The sexy new age girl saw his incredibly large dick and gasped.

Master John chanted a few mantras and did a few oriental mystic gestures before leaning down towards Ellen's gorgeous chest. Lovingly, he kissed her nipples. His tongue licked all over her areolas as he sucked her nipples hard. Ellen started moaning loudly. After a few minutes of boob action, John slowly stuck his erect penis into Ellen's already moist womanhood and began to fuck her gently. Ellen moaned as the cult leader had his way with her.

"Oh God... yes... yesss... uuunnnng...." John, being shorter than Ellen, had no problem sucking the new age woman's generous jugs while making love to her. Ellen kept on moaning as her body experienced so much pleasure from the cult leader's masterful lovemaking.

"Oooooooh.... yes.... ooooohhh...."

The followers observed the tryst silently, treating it like it's an actual ritual. They did not dare question Master John. After all, he did help them and, unlike most cult leaders, he was doing a great job. John of The Crossroads continued fucking Ellen Smith with no opposition against him. His followers were loyal and they fully trusted him no matter how strange and controversial his ways were.

"Ung! Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!" Ellen started screaming loudly out of pleasure. John made his thrusts faster and continued pumping into Ellen's pussy while sucking her nipples. The platinum blonde babe was feeling so hot and horny from John's "powerful lunar sex ritual". John's followers were also getting turned on by the kinky ritual. The men's dicks were straining against the fabrics of their robes. The women were getting moist under their robes. The entire cult desired to make love to the beautiful woman with the platinum blonde hair.

What happened during the ritual was inexplicable. I'm not saying it was magic or a miracle but, as if by coincidence, biological changes happened inside Ellen's teats. Milk suddenly flowed put of Ellen's nipples! John quickly noticed this as he accidentally tasted the milk. He declared to his followers.

"Brothers and sisters! Ellen is now lactating! This is a sign of her spiritual evolution! Not only her chakras are now unblocked, Kalatrah has chosen Ellen Smith to be her avatar! She is now truly blessed by the Divine! Come, let us drink her milk and make love to our newest sister for blessings! Let us fully welcome Ellen Smith as our newest sister and the Avatar of Kalatrah here in Divinity of The Moon!"

The cultists cheered and praised Kalatrah and the Divine. They disrobed and walked towards the table where Ellen was lying. A man and a woman leaned their heads towards Ellen's lactating teats and sucked her nipples. Creamy breastmilk flowed from her engorged nipples and into their mouths. The others caressed, fondled, kissed and licked Ellen's beautiful body. Both men and women gave so much loving attention to Ellen. The new age woman moaned. She lost all sense of rationality as her erogenous zones were bombarded with pleasurable sensations of the carnal kind.

"Mmmmm.... yessss... I am the Avatar of Kalatrah... make love to me.... Mmmmmm..." The sexy platinum blonde woman whispered.

John finally ejaculated inside Ellen who also came. So much cum flowed out of Ellen's crotch but it was all quickly licked up by a very kinky cultist who then plunged his dick inside the busty beauty's birthing box and started to fuck her.

----

Hours have passed. Members of Divinity of The Moon were still at it. The cultists continued licking, kissing and sucking the gorgeous Ellen Smith after John of The Crossroads hypnotized and seduced her. They actually believed that they'd be blessed if they have sex with a newcomer who've just become the most important member of Divinity of The Moon next to Master John.

At that moment, the sex-drunk Ellen was spit roasted with a man ramming inside her ass while she sucked another man's dick. Underneath her were two women sucking the milk out of her dangling huge boobs while fingering her. The rest were either stroking or fingering themselves in front of Ellen. All the cultists, including John, sprayed their fluids on Ellen. There was so much cum on Ellen's face, tits, pussy and ass.

"My brothers and sisters, let us go to the showers to cleanse ourselves. Do not worry. We shall resume the ritual after taking our baths." John announced. The cultists and Ellen walked towards the shower room. It was a large shower room. The cultists soaped themselves and then soaped their newest member while caressing her nude beautiful body.

"Ooooooh... yes thank you everyone... that feels so good." Ellen moaned.

They all walked back to the ritual room after the showers and rested while still in the nude. Master John walked towards Ellen and whispered into her ear while fondling her milk-filled titties.

"I've been watching you since you came here. I could tell that you're a big-breasted slut who loves getting fucked by lots of people. Do you want your dreams come true? Just be our divine whore forever and you will have everything you've always wanted..."

Ellen was immensely turned on by the cult leader's dirty talk. Fully seduced by the cult leader and mad with lust, she answered. "Yes, Master. I am yours."

Master John chuckled. "What are you and what do you do for the Divinity of The Moon?"

"I'm a big-breasted slut. I'm a whore with huge tits who makes love to the cult.".

"Not just that, you're our cow. Say it, slut. You're our personal sacred cow who loves getting milked." John twisted Ellen's nipples, making her squeal. Her milk leaked out of her abused nipples.

"Yes! I'm your personal sacred cow and I love getting milked! Please milk me and fuck me some more, master!" Master John smiled.

"Oh we will, Ellen. We will..."

And so, John, Ellen and the rest of the cultists resumed their spiritual fuckfest. The cultists made love the busty blonde beauty. Ellen's gigantic tits were sucked by so many cultists. They all loved her milk. They made her cum so much while at the same time Ellen made them cum so much due to how irresistibly hot she was. The orgy went on for hours until they fell asleep due to exhaustion.

------

Morning came. They had a breakfast buffet of vegetarian food. Breads, fish, cereals, salads, cheeses, eggs, fruits, pastries and hot chai were served. Ellen was treated like a queen. They had the platinum blonde beauty sit in the most comfortable chair in the temple. They brought her lots of food from the vegetarian buffet table. Ellen was wolfing it all done. She burned a lot of calories during the orgy after all.

Even though everyone was wearing their robes, Ellen was still naked. Her tits were lactating so much she provided milk for the cultists' breakfast. Master John only had bread and cheese with a cup of chai with a few squirts of the busty blonde's milk. He was lovingly stroking Ellen's thighs with one hand. He whispered to Ellen. "After breakfast, we do a special one-on-one ceremony if you catch my drift. Only if you want it, of course."

Ellen was elated.

THE END