All Comments on 'Divisional Rivals Ch. 01'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More! Great start and hopefully she fucks him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Would love a sequel/follow-up

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

love to have a girl like that

burkdmburkdmalmost 3 years ago

Oh you should *definitely* continue this. I *love* trans women and excessive cum stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first chapter! Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super story. Great build-up. Terrific playfulness. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Where can I find a girlfriend like Alex??

CaseyjoCaseyjoalmost 3 years ago

Very entertaining. More please.

Since I am not an anime fan I am not very familiar with the futanari. Since she does not have a vagina, wouldn't she be intersex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the weird parts.

rnonamernonamealmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Hope for more.

EnderStormbornEnderStormbornalmost 3 years ago

Is there a reason Alex is a futa (a fictional condition) and not just intersex? Usually futas have a vagina, which Alex doesn't. It seems more accurate and realistic for Alex to be intersex. Maybe she has partial androgen insensitivity syndrome or chimaerism based on her symptoms. Chimaerism would be more likely based on how rare it is.

firebird68firebird68almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Caseyjo @Enderstormborn

From what I've seen in my extensive research of both rule34 and erotica, futanari covers any girl with a dick, regardless of if she has a vagina or not. The reason Alex is a futa without one is just because that's how I wrote it. Unfortunately, nothing super deep to it. The beautiful thing about fiction is that I can bend reality to however I see fit. I am a GOD in this universe! NOTHING can stop me from giving a cute girl a cock! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ahem...anyways, that's the best answer I can give ya. (Insert Thanos 'Reality can be whatever I want' meme)

carlykissescarlykissesover 2 years ago

Great story! I wish I could find a guy like Evan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. A welcome change from the stories of straight guys suddenly becoming a submissive bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@firebird68 extensiveness of the research doesn't guarantee good results, depending on the swamp you've plunged into.

Futanari needs both to be one (it's in the name, after all).

You can write whatever fiction, that's true, but when people search futanari, they expect vagina (as you've seen yourself) so you tagging intersex story as futanari just misleads people.

Tags are meant to be precise, not subjective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the earlier anon was trying to say is, the word "futanari" literally means "both forms" and is one of the Japanese terms for hermaphrodite. So only having one type of genitalia means that, technically, Alex isn't a futanari, she's a dickgirl. People misuse the term all the time, but by definition, an actual futanari has both a pussy and a cock. You're entitled to misuse whatever terms you want, just know that it *is* a misuse of the term, regardless of how common the error may be.

and yeah, a dickgirl or intersex tag would have been appropriate for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story with excellent characters. I find it refreshing to see the banter and playfulness between them. It was also nice to see someone in a frat who is not just a horny dick and Alex was not just a typical description of what most call a Futanari which is usually the 17 inch penis that is thick as a Fosters beer can and looking to ram it into any male she happens to see. I cannot wait to delve into more chapters and see how you have this escalate. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Enjoyed the characters' willingness to open to each other. Hope Ch. 2 is as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES