All Comments on 'Divisional Rivals Ch. 02'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChazzaChazzaalmost 3 years ago

Man, I really didn't expect to like this a much as I did. I'm usually more to the rougher stuff but the chemistry and vibe, for a lack of a better word, between Alex and Evan is just superb so that the sex scenes are a cherry in top and not the main focus (at least for me)

The non sex scenes in erotica can often fail to catch my interest but your writing almost always has my attention from start to finish

Can't wait to see where the story goes for these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really have a talent for choosing the wording that best suits the moment and situation. There was no boring downtime but instead the entire story was informative while still keeping my interest and it was entertaining as well. I wondered at the beginning if this was going to be the usual futa story but you have a sweet story of two people learning what it takes for them to be happy together. It beautiful and silly and everything that makes me get into a story like this. Great work and thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always with the cliff hangers. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man i loved it. Its the most realistic, fluent, yet hot, romantic, interesting and thoughtful writing i readed in this webpage.

Keep up the good work

AndebyAndeby4 months ago

Brilliant story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES